Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 10: The LemonDemonGirl saves Christmas from Jennifer Lawrence and the Robot Devil

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Also I dont know what you think of my scum game, but I dont just randomly bus my team mates from D1
I haven't even looked to see what your voting record is, which is why I was asking for you to explain why you aren't scum and the info may be interpreted wrong.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Also I dont know what you think of my scum game, but I dont just randomly bus my team mates from D1
What teammates did you bus?

If you're talking about CWE, he was outed at that point and would have advocated for his partners to pile on him.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
What teammates did you bus?

If you're talking about CWE, he was outed at that point and would have advocated for his partners to pile on him.
I argued Claws was town, that BN was town, that Rock was town.

Not bussing, but I was clearly townsiding here.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Seeing as he presumably got your name as someone who visited, that doesn't track.

Unless you think he is lying
Well I know he is lying. I also know he cant claim he has info on me. The fact he is letting you believe he has says a lot about Psycho.

What if I told you that Kumquat thinks Psycho is more likely scum.

Also my night info is fucked up, and Im trying to sort it out.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Like we literally have a flipped townsided Claws with info on someone, and you want to try change the yeet to me based on NO INFO AT ALL

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If MTR flips any kinda strong role Id be down for speed yeeting VK tomorrow

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
This seems stupid and I don't like psycho egging on void
Do you have an explanation for Xan targeting Kumquat without being Daddy Dearest? He can't be Girlfriend because she's dead. It can't be Pico because he's dead.

That leaves LemonDemonGirl, Daddy Dearest, or some unseen role. Between those 2/3 options, LDG(the player) and Xanjori are those characters. And I'm assuming that LDG is just LemonDemonGirl because that's been Mazer's MO with these games and the odds that her name popped up when LemonDemonGirl the character also targeted Kumquat...basically, the only other alternative is that LDG would be Daddy Dearest or some unseen role.

So take your pick.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I can't wait to mod. My only worry is that you guys won't enjoy a game without a ton of info but it will be interesting fmpov to see how people handle a game where they aren't fed info

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Do you have an explanation for Xan targeting Kumquat without being Daddy Dearest? He can't be Girlfriend because she's dead. It can't be Pico because he's dead.

That leaves LemonDemonGirl, Daddy Dearest, or some unseen role. Between those 2/3 options, LDG(the player) and Xanjori are those characters. And I'm assuming that LDG is just LemonDemonGirl because that's been Mazer's MO with these games and the odds that her name popped up when LemonDemonGirl the character also targeted Kumquat...basically, the only other alternative is that LDG would be Daddy Dearest or some unseen role.

So take your pick.
Except you saw a town role target Pico and you saw that TR NOT ACT last night. So explain that one

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I can't wait to mod. My only worry is that you guys won't enjoy a game without a ton of info but it will be interesting fmpov to see how people handle a game where they aren't fed info
Tbf I think the people that have played on MU and MMO-C wont have any issues at all

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
This is impossible. The info is there. And I see you are claiming I am lying, so you are officially outed.

MTR and Xanjori are the next two kills. Hands down.
Are you being obtuse?

Look at which TR targeted Pico N1 and then find them all again N2. I dare you.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Are you being obtuse?

Look at which TR targeted Pico N1 and then find them all again N2. I dare you.
It doesn't matter? None of that matters.

Four people targeted Kumquat on N1. Only THREE names appear in the writeup as targeting Kumquat.

You, Psycho, LDG, and CWE targeted her.

We see Psycho and CWE.

You or LDG acted on Kumquat on N1 but did not appear in writeup or are Daddy Dearest.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Except you saw a town role target Pico and you saw that TR NOT ACT last night. So explain that one
If you're implying what I think you're implying, there's an easy answer for that which I think at least Void could pick up on.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
It doesn't matter? None of that matters.

Four people targeted Kumquat on N1. Only THREE names appear in the writeup as targeting Kumquat.

You, Psycho, LDG, and CWE targeted her.

We see Psycho and CWE.

You or LDG acted on Kumquat on N1 but did not appear in writeup or are Daddy Dearest.
SO IF ITS NOT ME GENIUS, WHAT DOES THAT ACTUALLY IMPLY?

ARE YOU ACTUALLY A CARDBOARD BOX FULL OF CARDBOARD?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: MTR

Voting MTR is funny most times, but when it’s actually important to the game, I don’t know what’s better
total bellas nikki GIF by E!

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If you're implying what I think you're implying, there's an easy answer for that which I think at least Void could pick up on.
What I can say is that unless you think Boyfriend roleblocked you last night, there's no evidence to support your claim that you are the town role that didn't act last night.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
This whole "push" is fucking retarded. Like actually retarded.

There is a super simple way to confirm what Im saying to be true. You go look at write-up N1. You cross check which town visited Pico. You then check if all those town acted N2. Did they? No they didnt. Stop being moronic because this isnt even playing mafia, its being flat out stupid

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If you guys want, you can look back at my D2 and you can see where I already teased my info. The trail is there to follow.

If you don't think it's Xan, it's LDG. But Xan's specific claim regarding night actions, as well as calling me a liar, just confirms that it's him.

I'm fine if MTR goes first. Just don't waste my info after.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If you guys want, you can look back at my D2 and you can see where I already teased my info. The trail is there to follow.

If you don't think it's Xan, it's LDG. But Xan's specific claim regarding night actions, as well as calling me a liar, just confirms that it's him.

I'm fine if MTR goes first. Just don't waste my info after.
Did I call you a liar?

I told you to double check a blatantly obvious thing.

YOUVE BEEN INCAPABLE OF DOING IT

Why on earth would you be that incapable if you're town?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
This whole "push" is fucking retarded. Like actually retarded.

There is a super simple way to confirm what Im saying to be true. You go look at write-up N1. You cross check which town visited Pico. You then check if all those town acted N2. Did they? No they didnt. Stop being moronic because this isnt even playing mafia, its being flat out stupid
I assume by Pico you mean Kumquat.

There is one town character that targeted Kumquat N1 that didn't appear N2.

You are not them.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Tbf this is the issue with these kinda games. There isnt any mafia at play here. Someone is arguing Im specifically X by claiming Im not Y. I cannot argue that because I cant claim to be Y lol.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Tbf this is the issue with these kinda games. There isnt any mafia at play here. Someone is arguing Im specifically X by claiming Im not Y. I cannot argue that because I cant claim to be Y lol.
I can agree with that. From a town and scum perspective. It also goes another way too, but that is a discussion for not the game :D

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: MTR
If I go over town PRs should shoot/block/track every single person that voted me. VK and Psycho should also be shot and blocked. MTR still needs to die before them but after that just yeet and kill them in any order to close out the game

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ironically BN is in my TRs atm. But this vote on me again when we have info from a flip is outright awful play.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Ironically BN is in my TRs atm. But this vote on me again when we have info from a flip is outright awful play.
It isn't info from a flip. I get your point. MTR should and will be the person to go over today.

Psycho is claiming info on you just like Claws claimed info on MTR. Claws, we KNOW is town, so his heart is in the right place.

Psycho would have to be scum and making all of this up for him to be scum.

That also means they did a bus drive on two scum on N1 which...isn't impossible I guess.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Xan, I admire your fire and dedication here. I know this is probably a frustrating situation to be in.

Anyway I'll probably be out of thread for a bit. Both wagons are good for today.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Anyway I re-read the N1 shit. I honestly dunno how much can be discussed. But either there is a mistake from the mods or someone has the ability to change how the write-up appears. Which is one reason this is being particularly frustrating

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Anyway I re-read the N1 shit. I honestly dunno how much can be discussed. But either there is a mistake from the mods or someone has the ability to change how the write-up appears. Which is one reason this is being particularly frustrating
I'm interested.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I put Rock down as someone i wanted to look at after immunity wore off.

Xanjori was someone I put down almost immediately on my list as potential scum for a gutfeel. But, as noted, I do this all the time.

MTR claimed scum.

Future concerns me. I have some concerns.
While I do appreciate your concern for me. I do want to note that MTR has seemed to be acting less like himself. I mean usually he makes jabs about me talking to my scum buddies and whatnot, especially if we are both scum or if he is town. But he hasn’t made those jabs since this game started

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
While I do appreciate your concern for me. I do want to note that MTR has seemed to be acting less like himself. I mean usually he makes jabs about me talking to my scum buddies and whatnot, especially if we are both scum or if he is town. But he hasn’t made those jabs since this game started
It's his second post.

1703197313066.png

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I'm interested.
Either Im being framed by Pyscho. Or Psycho doesnt realise the write-up is incorrect and he is telling the truth but scum had the power to influence how the write-up appeared.

I can tell you my action on Kumquat N1 was successful though

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Either Im being framed by Pyscho. Or Psycho doesnt realise the write-up is incorrect and he is telling the truth but scum had the power to influence how the write-up appeared.

I can tell you my action on Kumquat N1 was successful though
I don't even know what to make of this. I wanted to say we haven't seen any evidence of it, but its literally D3 so.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
there is scum between psycho and voidkitten, and stupidity between blind ninja and ldg.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
if the mmoc nerds cant tell this is town xanj idk why yall playing still other than you are rusty as fuck.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I don't even know what to make of this. I wanted to say we haven't seen any evidence of it, but its literally D3 so.
There's a world where I can see this being the case. It would involve the second showing of Pico being a fake. Or maybe even Daddy Dearest. And one of those was faked in place of Xanjori's actions. But this only remains relevant if his character did not show up in N1. Because he can't be any if the characters that showed up in N1 if he's claiming to have not shown up in N2.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
1. LemonDemonGirl neutral leaning lylo
4. Rock Meets Hard Place null
5. Xanjori town
6. PsychoSoldier hard leaning scum
7. Jarrod1983 neutral
8. MTR neutral leaning scum
9. VoidKitten hard lean scum
10. llettuce null
11. Monsieur Listo Who Is Trapped in Hell neutral leaning who cares prob town but barely posts lylo worthy
12. Town Future neutral
13. The lowest effort BN you'll see neutral leaning town
16. Lora scum fuck extraordinaire
17. Grumpycat neutral leaning town

for my current reads.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Honestly I dunno if I should wait for Mazer to show or if we can talk about this in game. Cos I really should double check write-ups more thoroughly. But everything about what my character has done or had done to it is actually wrong in the write ups.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
When do you defend anyone? :D
when people forget how to read people we've been playing for years or if people are throwing or just in general doing dumb fuck shit early on. often my sagely wisdom falls on deaf ears and it ends up costing town the game. i wont be surprised when it happens again.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Honestly I dunno if I should wait for Mazer to show or if we can talk about this in game. Cos I really should double check write-ups more thoroughly. But everything about what my character has done or had done to it is actually wrong in the write ups.
I like everything about this post, but I am not going to say why lol.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
when people forget how to read people we've been playing for years or if people are throwing or just in general doing dumb fuck shit early on. often my sagely wisdom falls on deaf ears and it ends up costing town the game. i wont be surprised when it happens again.
I am not disagreeing with you. The no writeup game we recently played was fun as fuck because it was all reads.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
If Psycho is to be believed,

You or LDG did not appear on the writeup on D2. Which means one of you is more likely to be scum (or a role that isn't in writeup)
if its between xanjori or ldg for scum, its ldg.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
I am not disagreeing with you. The no writeup game we recently played was fun as fuck because it was all reads.
i am not a fan of this style of games with the write ups revealing night actions. it makes the game very easy to be solved, even if role madness. + the no claiming makes me extremely upset bc i like bullshitting fantastical roles and having it either work or blow up spectacular.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
there is scum between psycho and voidkitten, and stupidity between blind ninja and ldg.
Its early into the phase and I said my vote was for pressure.

It appears the pressure has given us more to chew on.

Unvote:

And you know she doesnt think for herself. And your question will likely go unanswered.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Its early into the phase and I said my vote was for pressure.

It appears the pressure has given us more to chew on.

Unvote:

And you know she doesnt think for herself. And your question will likely go unanswered.
Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

Top Bottom