Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 10: The LemonDemonGirl saves Christmas from Jennifer Lawrence and the Robot Devil

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
when people forget how to read people we've been playing for years or if people are throwing or just in general doing dumb fuck shit early on. often my sagely wisdom falls on deaf ears and it ends up costing town the game. i wont be surprised when it happens again.
It falls on deaf ears because it typically comes across toxic as fuck

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Psycho did you target Pico or Kumquat?
Kumquat is Pico

Kumquat was targeted by 4 people on N1 including you, LDG, and CWE. Only 3 people showed up as targeting Kumquat in the writeups despite info that confirms that 4 people did.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
yall really cant think of the possibility of a role that is not able to be tracked?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Kumquat is Pico

Kumquat was targeted by 4 people on N1 including you, LDG, and CWE. Only 3 people showed up as targeting Kumquat in the writeups despite info that confirms that 4 people did.
Answer the question I asked you

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Vote: psychosoldier

im good with this or VK for the moment.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
MTR is the proper choice today.

I really am not sure what to make of Future acting like MTR isn't caught scum 100%?
I mean it’s pretty obvious when he is caught scum. He doesn’t really fight back as well as some others. He just gave up, as well as joking despite his situation

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Kumquat is Pico

Also you cant say Im lying when you literally proved what I said true. Where my character write up for N1 is incorrect.

On top of that.

Kumquat isnt Pico. So thats why this is extra important you tell the truth now =)

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
You keep saying this... can you quote those portions of N1
I know that 4 players targeted Kumquat. Only 3 characters showed up as targeting Kumquat. Shown here:
But TheLemonDemonGirl had never been one to bow to the befuddlements of the Devil. Her war would not brook such insecurities. And knowing that the Kumquat was typically a fruit was important to her. Surely the power of citrus could potentially shake the very foundations of Hell.

Pico also felt that communication was key. And then thought about which others might benefit the most from this line of thought. Poor communication is one of the easiest ways for a team to get derailed.

Tankman was also confident in his team. So much so that he did not feel it was time for him to launch an offensive. He felt confident that Kumquat would also feel the same.

At the same time, Girlfriend wondered if Kumquat would prove to have more staying power than Boyfriend…and she set out to learn the taste of citrus.

And Daddy Dearest knew you should never play fair.
I included the second Pico action and Daddy Dearest because - disregarding a character being hidden or writeup trickery - those are the only other possible people that targeted Kumquat.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Also you cant say Im lying when you literally proved what I said true. Where my character write up for N1 is incorrect.

On top of that.

Kumquat isnt Pico. So thats why this is extra important you tell the truth now =)
How is Kumquat not Pico?

Earlier I asked if you were implying that Kumquat isn't Pico. You didn't respond then.

Then you also consistently said that some character "targeted Pico" and didn't show up in N2, implying that character was you. If that's the case, you wouldn't be "targeting" Pico because you ARE Pico. And Pico showed up both nights.

So for you to claim Kumquat is not Pico, you would have to be Pico, which you already contradicted yourself on earlier.

The other alternative is that you are Tankman(who didn't show up N2 and isn't the case), you are a role that didn't show up, or the N1 writeup changed your target.

Are you still claiming that a character didn't act N2? Because if you are, than this whole argument is a lie and you are scum, or you are painfully confused about who you are and should reread your rolecard.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Are you still claiming that a character didn't act N2? Because if you are, than this whole argument is a lie and you are scum, or you are painfully confused about who you are and should reread your rolecard.
I did point out Id misread stuff earlier.

Kumquat isnt Pico. I know this.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I know that 4 players targeted Kumquat. Only 3 characters showed up as targeting Kumquat. Shown here:

I included the second Pico action and Daddy Dearest because - disregarding a character being hidden or writeup trickery - those are the only other possible people that targeted Kumquat.
But you claim these people are specific players... which isnt anywhere.

And why not show both pico lines?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I did point out Id misread stuff earlier.

Kumquat isnt Pico. I know this.
*sigh*

I'm sorry, I have a lot of trouble buying this unless I'm to believe you legit thought you were a different character, which doesn't line up with your "The writeup is hiding something" argument as I feel you would have understood the argument I was making earlier about how the only other character that targeted Kumqaut could be Pico.

And on top of that, you hinted at the argument that Kumquat isn't Pico at the very beginning of this whole fiasco, which would mean you already knew you were Pico before now claiming to have not read things properly.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
explain. there is almost 0 variance in her "playstyle" as town or scum.
When she has partners, she checks with them in scum chat from time to time and will do what people on her team are doing. She tends to start making more comments almost as a justification of reads.

TLDR: She puts more in her posts when scum. That being said, she has been scum exactly twice in her mafia career. I do not think the tribute game is her third.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
But you claim these people are specific players... which isnt anywhere.

And why not show both pico lines?
Because the other Pico had a target: VoidKitten.

I don't get what you mean by the first line? I know for a fact that CWE, Xanjori, and LDG targeted Kumquat, but not enough characters are showing up that actually targeted Kumqaut.

Think about how I would have learned that info, and why that's odd, and why Xanjori and LDG(the players )are either LemonDemonGirl (The Character), Daddy Dearest, Pico, or some unseen role.

The problem is Xanjori's story doesn't add up right to be Pico. The unseen role is a possibility. It's also possible LDG is Daddy Dearest or an unseen role, but that likelihood is low.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
And Ive already told you that my action is showing up as incorrect in the write-up.

Either play mafia and work it out, or play the info and work it out. Pick one and just do it already

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Void, even if you trust Xan for some reason, can you make my argument painfully clear for everyone if necessary?

My info is there, I don't want to push the envelope more than I already have, you know why I'm voting Xanjori, it's all in my posts. It's up to the rest of you to decipher it and trust/believe me, even though I feel I can't make this any clearer.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
And Ive already told you that my action is showing up as incorrect in the write-up.

Either play mafia and work it out, or play the info and work it out. Pick one and just do it already
I'm doing that already. Which is why I haven't moved my vote.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
To recap: (do not confirm if you are listed here)

Psycho watched Foxxi (Flipped as Pico) on N1. Three people visited Foxxi; LDG, Xanjori, and CWE.

On N1, we have three characters shown as visiting Foxxi; LDG, Tankman, and Girlfriend. We should have four, if the above information is correct.

CWE is Girlfriend. LDG and Xanjori are unknown.

Xanjori is claiming to be Pico and that Foxxi cannot be Pico....I think?

LDG is assumed to be LDG due to the type of game.

---------------

If Xanjori is lying, then he is caught scum due to the fact that whatever his role is did not appear to target Kumquat. If we look at the writeup, only Daddy Dearest seems to not have a target.

If Xanjori is telling the truth, that he is Pico, then there is some fuckery in the writeups, as Foxxi flipped Pico.

The only weird thing is that Pico is listed twice on N1, as two actions?

Pico also felt that communication was key. And then thought about which others might benefit the most from this line of thought. Poor communication is one of the easiest ways for a team to get derailed.

Pico’s heart ached for his friend, but he could not employ the same methods. He knew he needed to embrace the funk, or Europe would be funkless. As such he reached out to voidkitten to see if he could keep the funk going with him.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So you actually have confirmed my story already. Because you know exactly what town character didnt act N2 and you denied earlier that this could be the case. So how did you not get to this conclusion when I pressed you for it earlier?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
So you actually have confirmed my story already. Because you know exactly what town character didnt act N2 and you denied earlier that this could be the case. So how did you not get to this conclusion when I pressed you for it earlier?
I think both of you were confused and bickering with each other. I missed that Pico acted twice until you said you went back to read the writeups.

Which, means there is potentially something here as much as I really want Xan to be caught again.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Literally everything you have written confirms exactly who I am. Because its all spelt out in front of you and you should be able to see this.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Also again, huge risk I just randomly get modkilled because I got confused and now I dunno if I can explain whats happened lol

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Literally everything you have written confirms exactly who I am. Because its all spelt out in front of you and you should be able to see this.
Let's not pretend anything is confirmatory because it isn't. We have seen scum be able to act as town roles before. What this does show is maybe it isn't black and white.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Let's not pretend anything is confirmatory because it isn't. We have seen scum be able to act as town roles before. What this does show is maybe it isn't black and white.
Think about it FMPOV and you'll work it out

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Think about it FMPOV and you'll work it out
I am thinking of it from your PoV. I am also taking into things you said when you first came in talking about Foxxi alongside reading the writeup.

I just don't like when people say they are confirmed when they are anything but. You are claiming something already flipped and we have no actual proof of it. Could it be argued that there are actions to show writeup fuckery? Yes. But it isn't confirmation.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I actually have a pretty well thought out reason how this could happen, but I keep getting hung up at one point because it seems like suboptimal play.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I see it as.

1. Xan is lying and came up with a good argument and is fighting. But, I tend to agree this fight, at least the second half, felt less like last time and more like someone trying to solve what the fuck is going on.
2. There are two Picos in this game, which is unlikely as I don't think I've ever seen that. Even when I did shared roles, it was only one action. (Weasley Masons, as an example)
3. The Daddy Dearest action added something to the writeup. This usually isn't targeted and doesn't explain Xan targeting Foxxi on N1.

Of the above, 3 is where my mind likes the most followed by 1 and then 2. I just cannot figure out how Pico was chosen and why that was written that way or how it resolves with what Psycho is claiming.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
The man just admitted to two Pico's in the game?
There are two Pico actions are in the same writeup. I'm not saying there are twos, I'm saying there are two actions and explaining to Blind where the other Pico action was like he asked.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
There are two Pico actions are in the same writeup. I'm not saying there are twos, I'm saying there are two actions and explaining to Blind where the other Pico action was like he asked.
Read both of the Picos and then think about what Xan said when he first came in to defend himself.

Anything cross your mind like it did mine?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I think both of you were confused and bickering with each other. I missed that Pico acted twice until you said you went back to read the writeups.

Which, means there is potentially something here as much as I really want Xan to be caught again.
The last
Read both of the Picos and then think about what Xan said when he first came in to defend himself.

Anything cross your mind like it did mine?
I've already considered that the second Pico could be Xan that was changed to a different character, and pretty sure I said as much. It's possible scum acted and basically acted as Pico and Kumquat was the scum, but that feels like a stretch to me.

It's also possible his character got changed to Pico, but look at how Xan progresses from claiming he's Pico, to I think trying to claim Tankman, to implying Kumqaut can't be Pico.

He's either Pico and Kumqaut is fake/another Pico, or he's some character we haven't seen that got masked as a second Pico, or he's lying scum

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I don't know what I was saying with "The Last". That was a thought I must have thrown out a long time ago lol

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
So, Foxxi is dead which is why I said it seems convenient at first. But taking into account his claims and his defense.

One Pico shows not picking someone and talks about communication. After right which Xanjori says Foxxi could have confirmed him.

That's a breadcrumb if I ever saw one.

Again, he was already claimed against with info, but this was his FIRST thing before it swapped all over the place.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
So, I did some digging. This is from the wiki.

In the 2010s, Pico would be depicted by many Newgrounders with a more lime green shirt compared to the normal green shirt and beige pants compared to the green pants in his other designs. This color choice, referred to by fans as "Brown Pants Pico," is reflected in Pico's depiction in Friday Night Funkin'.

Pico is neurodivergent, as he is schizophrenic and an insomniac.

I then asked my 9 year old who loves Friday Night Funkin'. She said "Pico has a ton of mods and skins that you can download and is one of the popular characters. He has more than any other character."

So, maybe?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Did Mazer take Foxxi's Schizophrenic idea and just make two people with the same name?

That is what Xan wants us to think, but is it true?

My brain hurts.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
My vote is on MTR, but I would like to apply some pressure here and MTR doesn't need to be at L-2 with 42 hours to go.

Vote: FutureHold

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Post 1 - Proclaims himself town on my comment about the role, which is obviously a town role.
Post 2 - He is not getting fucked over by Abbi's Law. If he was town, he wouldn't be fucked over by Abbi's law?
Post 3 - Another comment about himself being town
Post 4 - Brings up Abbi's Law again in reference to Claws and more jokes.

In four minutes, four posts, alongside a total of 9 posts in that timeframe, he called himself town twice and brought up the law that killed him twice in previous games. He was accused of being "shady" which is what post 4 was replying to.

Yes, he was fucked by Abbi's law twice so I can see being concerned about it. But if he was town, this wouldn't even be a concern. Act like town or fuck, don't even mention it?

Not to mention he comes in today pretending like MTR isn't as good as caught and comments about how he and MTR didn't have the typical back and forth calling each other scum, like they do when they are partnered, but he was instantly proven wrong because it is MTR's SECOND post. (See Post 4)

I think Rock said it, but he clearly wanted some town cred for MTR...or at least it seems that way. Or he decided to use my "lol guys i'm totally town this time thing" I used last game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Future also said today that nothing is better than yeeting MTR, especially when it is important to the game.

But he decided to stick with CWE when summoned by Psycho. Then came in today with an immediate vote on MTR and specifically commented on me being concerned with him.

I also just noticed he called himself "Town Future" again when Foxxi called him sus and gave her list.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
In 34 posts, Future called himself town 10 times and alluded to being town two more times on top of that.

He also commented four separate times on him and MTR interacting with one another and said the same things each time.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
In 34 posts, Future called himself town 10 times and alluded to being town two more times on top of that.

He also commented four separate times on him and MTR interacting with one another and said the same things each time.
And in all of this, has yet to do anything townie...

And when asked, said "im working on it"

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Foxxi's last read list she had

**__Town:__**
- Kumquat
- Val
- Rock
- BN
- Grumpy

**__Maybe Town:__**
- Void
- LDG
- Xan
- MTR

**__Neutral:__**
- jarrod
- lettuce
- Listo
- Lora
- Claws

**__Sus:__**
- Badger
- CWE
- Future
- Psycho

Other than Psycho and MTR swapping places, that scum list looks good. Psycho is cleared by this whole thing with Xan barring him making wild assumptions and I don't think this is scum Psycho play. MTR is damned by Claws and MTR's reaction to the votes today.

MTR (scum)
Future (probably scum)

1-2 more scum below:

Jarrod
Lettuce
Listo
Xan (though Foxxi did have Xan up on the town list, he has to be here.)
Lora

I personally dislike Lora the least from this above list and am still not planning to vote it.

The above is not gospel, but I have to think the scum killed Foxxi for a reason and it wasn't because she got CWE I don't imagine, since as everyone said, that was going to be obvious.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I'm also gonna hard disagree with the ldg does MORE as scum, this seems about the same amount of activity as she had in the scum game where I called her. If we want to argue that mazer makes ppl an ice in there tribute game then ok and she might be poe town anyways

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I'm also gonna hard disagree with the ldg does MORE as scum, this seems about the same amount of activity as she had in the scum game where I called her. If we want to argue that mazer makes ppl an ice in there tribute game then ok and she might be poe town anyways
You can disagree. It's subtle. I won't fault anyone for not seeing it. I just spend a decent amount of time talking to LDG about random shit so I tend to read her.

Again, shes been scum TWICE so I don't have "much" to go on for my read.

But yeah, the last part applies 100%

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Scum can easily have a watcher. Are scum watchers not a common thing here?
It's not impossible, but not a typical power role we have for scum. Scum usually have more manipulative powers or direct checks (rolecops) versus seeing who visited someone.

I actually cannot remember the last time we had a scum watcher?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Scum can easily have a watcher. Are scum watchers not a common thing here?
Oh and the other part. The watcher is colored green in the writeup :D

Yes, we have had scum roles that always appear green and Mazer actually had the most recent example of it, but it is still a point in Psycho's favor over others.

It would also mean Psycho is not any of the 5 scum who acted on N1 meaning he'd be a sixth scum (this is not impossible, mind you, if Psycho is a perma green char)

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

Oh boy, the person who signed up as Town Future says he’s Town. You’re barking up the wrong tree.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Hey @MTR

According to Future, all you needed to do was say you are Town. Can you please come back and declare your towniness so we can look at other targets?

/s

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Why am I reading you wrong? Why are you town?
I bet this is one of your trick questions where you push me and go “welp he answered wrong, get him”

But I’ll bite, because I always bite.

I assume you want me to make reads, not gut reads but actual reads. So I’ll skim back through and come back to you with a few reads.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I bet this is one of your trick questions where you push me and go “welp he answered wrong, get him”

But I’ll bite, because I always bite.

I assume you want me to make reads, not gut reads but actual reads. So I’ll skim back through and come back to you with a few reads.
Gut reads and actual reads both work as long as you give me some kinda reasons behind them.

I want to know where your mind is at other than you popping in and saying town.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Lettuce ISO is interesting. Early on its pretty messy, but she does seem to try and look into things. She repeats mostly already said points, but the tone of the post feels alright. She's asking questions I think would have ended up in a scum chat versus thread (but could be faked).

Top Bottom