Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 10: The LemonDemonGirl saves Christmas from Jennifer Lawrence and the Robot Devil

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
D1
Lora (1)- Lora
CWE (1) - CWE
GrumpyCat (1) val
Rock (7)-rock, xan, Psych, Listo, Future, Badger
BN (2)-, vk, BN
Badger (1)- Jarrod
sleep (3)-Claws, GC, Quat,
claws (1)-Future
______________________________________________________________________________________
D2
Mtr (4) -Claws, BN, Listo, jarrod
cwe (9) - Quat, Badger, future, GC, Xan, mtr, Lora, psych, Rock
jarrod (2)-LDG
Future (1) -llettuce
Lora (1) - cwe

Looking at D1, Lora is Lora and wants only the best for God King Lora. VK/BN on BN. Jarrod on Badger, Claws/Grumpy/Foxxi on sleep, Future on Claws. Jarrod's vote could be sus but I think scum would've tried to either move votes to get who they wanted lynched, on the top train, or spread enough around to make it difficult for their own to get lynched if they went that route. This would put Jarrod at a slight town imo.
I just noticed Future is on here twice... Idk which vote was his official final one... unless it is both.
So far only town has been seen voting sleep, which I do believe all 3 were town based on what Grumpy is saying.
Not really sure about the BN votes, but I feel VK is town.
On Rock I feel future (if this is his) makes them unlikely to be aligned with Badger purely based on being next to each other. Xan/Psycho could go either way depending on if Rock is town/scum.

Looking at D2, I doubt Future is scum due to being next to Badger, Xan could possibly be in a meh spot assuming MTR is scum, Lora is Lora, Psych and Rock are in meh spots also.
LDG is LDG.
llettuce put vote there purely to have vote on record so this vote is essentially null and is sus.
BN/Jarrod/Me all on MTR depending on what MTR flips could be meh or good. I know I'm town.

Trust:
VK/GC

Null:
BN/Xan/Psych/Rock
Lean Scum:
Future/Llettuce/Jarrod

Scum:
MTR

LDG/Lora:
LDG/Lora
Each mention of Jarrod has him as slight town in the least, especially if MTR is scum. So how did he end up as lean scum?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
mtr (6)- rock, jarrod, future, Xan, GC, lora
xan (1)- psych
Future (2)- void, LDG
llettuce (2) - Listo

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
mtr (7)- rock, jarrod, future, Xan, GC, lora, psych
Future (2)- void, LDG
llettuce (2) - Listo

That's a hammer. Write up incoming

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
As he was still laughing over the defeat of claws, Danny Devito decided to take some refreshment.

He went to a local bar, and regaled them with tales of his prime. Taxi, Twins, etc. And the early days of Sunny.

But unfortunately for Danny, he had walked into a bar that just happened to be run by a normal human bartender. Who got right on the phone with a demon.

By the time he finished his round, Danny was greeted by the LemonDemongirl.

Who glared at him sternly.

Mtr had been eliminated. He was Danny Devito-Scum back-up.

As the dark of Hell's Day turned into the greater darkness of Hell's night. Many shuddered.
But the increased darkness had no effect on
Blind Ninja. He studied his newly identified targets, and watched them closely.

Eliminated Players
Val-Ritz-EN Roleblocker Town
CWE-Girlfriend-RB SCUM
Kumquat-Pico -Town ON RB
Claws-Town Aligned Claws
Badger-JLaw-JOAT SCUM
MTR-Danny Devito SCUM Back-up

Begin Night 3

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
As the night began, the assaults on the North America and European Devil headquarters began in earnest.

Jackie Daytona was happy to have played a role in the Devito's downfall. Now it was time to find his next minute. And if you're looking for someone to last a minute with, there's no better partner than Voidkitten.

The LemonDemonGirl took command of her troops. She asked Blind Ninja to hold a strategic position outside the Reno Circus Circus.

Emma Watson's European plan just came into effect. She thought about Tankman's strategic importance, and knew that llettuce would also play a key role in her strategy and so the plan went into effect.

Meanwhile, Suspicious Future had finally arrived at Reno. He took his Map out, and began sneaking through the fortress. As he took the Map out, it sang "I'm the Map, I'm the Map, I'm the Map" in a voice that sounded a lot like Psych.

Tankman himself monitored the drones near Europe, and made sure that he had no interfence on Voidkitten's stream.

Pico was also focused on the entire plan going on without a hitch. He needed to facilitate and made sure he was able to follow through.

Boyfriend ran through Paris. He needed to make sure that he took out the Robot Devil's command center, or the whole plan would be up in smoke. He sent the message to Psych that it was go time. Everyone would need to be on the same page for this to work.

Virgil Van Dijk was still a little tired after yesterday's match, but was equally frustrated with Erling consistently sneaking behind the right back. He pressed around void, and talked to him about cutting off the passing lanes better.

And if all this was the only thing that happened, Christmas would be closer. But as it was, the Robot Devil made sure that it was just a normal Evening. Not Christmas Eve.

First, he summoned the powers of hell and encircled Blind Ninja and Grumpy Cat.

Then he called out Daddy Dearest. Empowered by the death of mtr, Daddy found Emma Watson in her hiding place. He sprayed her with some water, which short circuited her keyboard. Emma tried to escape by morphing into a cat. But this was a tactical error, as it played right into the spray bottle attack. A couple more sprays and the Grumpy Cat was cornered. Daddy Dearest glared at her in triumph.

Grumpy Cat has been eliminated. He was Emma Watson-Town Chameleon

Then Erling Haaland fulfilled his part of the plan. He crept around the left back, and even though he was blatantly offsides, the sideline official missed it and somehow the VAR signal went out. And so the goal was met. After the score, Erling smirked at Psych

And then glared at him

Psych has been eliminated. He was Tankman - Town Watcher.

The armies of evil rejoiced.

But one in Hell despaired. Listo ripped at his chains. His friends were being glared at, and he had been so agonizingly close to escape. But still his chains held.

As night turned to day, the battle raged. This was truly a battle of titans, Big swings had happened. Nobody seemed to know if Christmas would be reborn with a bang or end with a whimper.

Eliminated Players
Val-Ritz-EN Roleblocker Town
CWE-Girlfriend-RB SCUM
Kumquat-Pico -Town ON RB
Claws-Town Aligned Claws
Badger-JLaw-JOAT SCUM
MTR-Danny Devito SCUM Back-up

Psych-Tankman-Town Watcher
Grumpy Cat-Emma Watson-Town Chameleon

With 10 active players, hammer is at 6

Begin day 4

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
With Pico appearing again, me thinks Xan has to be telling the truth. Psycho saw him visit and there just seemingly is another Pico. This tracks with the game and things I've seen.

Emma being Chameleon I have no idea what that means but both of them were the characters I had them as.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Characters not placed:

Jackie
Boyfriend

Daddy Dearest
Robot Devil
Erling

Only players not placed with a role:

Future -
Listo -
Rock -
Lettuce -
Lora -

Three in that list is scum with Danny Devito being revealed as a character.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Town had a good start but we're slacking. We need to get them scum fucks lynched. You should follow your god king lora in ridding town of these scum peasants.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Town had a good start but we're slacking. We need to get them scum fucks lynched. You should follow your god king lora in ridding town of these scum peasants.
I am okay with removing you off my list still. I feel this game has been your town play. If I'm wrong, gg. I just have you on there because I can't decide what character you are.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
I am okay with removing you off my list still. I feel this game has been your town play. If I'm wrong, gg. I just have you on there because I can't decide what character you are.
I'm the only one that matters aka me.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Characters not placed:

Jackie
Boyfriend

Daddy Dearest
Robot Devil
Erling

Only players not placed with a role:

Future -
Listo -
Rock -
Lettuce -
Lora -

Three in that list is scum with Danny Devito being revealed as a character.
And who’s to say that you have been placed in a role

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
TOWN
LemonDemonGirl
Rock Meets Hard Place
VoidKitten
Future
BN

NEUTRAL
Jarrod1983
llettuce
Grumpycat

POE
Lora
Monsieur Listo Who Is Trapped in He
ll
Xanjori
MTR

I think this is the roughly where my heads at without looking back at anything.
These are Psycho's legacy reads...

Mostly agree with him on town, but have some tinfoil and alarm bells going off. Need to look back, confirm a few things, then ask some questions. Likely wont get around to that til tomorrow afternoon, if Im sober.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
With that out of the way, if I didn’t town lean you I would’ve OMGUS you. I’ll probably stick with Void for now, but I’m not going to vote yet

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Im still in the position I think

VK
BN
Lora

are all town. Id probably wanna push Listo today

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I kinda like the fact Future keeps saying he'd vote me even though I'm very much not scum. He was told where to find it but still pushed it.

I still like pushing Lettuce. I could be convinced for others. I just think we need to decide otherwise the yeet will be one less tomorrow or scum can cause a misyeet which we do not need.

Listo95

Im still in the position I think

VK
BN
Lora

are all town. Id probably wanna push Listo today
Well I know it’s not me. I’ll try to do shit after work tomorrow cause finally main holiday madness is over. (Mostly cause I’m super early shift tomorrow and am passing out right after this post)

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Of the list VK gave, I would want to push Llettuce, Rock, or Listo

Although I would like to hear more from everyone first, especially Llettuce and Rock

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Oh right, it's because there was a gulity on mtr, wich I had momentarily forgotten but I guess your argument is that a scum me would think I had any chance of getting over mtr.

Listo95

Ok so…. I’m extremely sick now. I physically won’t be able to do anything before day ends. I’m at this point getting the 5 posts and a vote before I feel like dying even more than I already am.

Listo95

Vote: Future

Willing to swap to llettuce to ensure a lynch. If I notice or am awake enough to check thread.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Dislike that Future is going up over Lettuce when this day has been his towniest, BY FAR.

Lettuce HASN'T POSTED TODAY and ONE POST YESTERDAY.

But yeah, sure. It has to be Future today :p

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
How much time is there? What's the vote at? I have christmas bells in my head from all the spirits I drank yesterday. 🤢

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Dislike that Future is going up over Lettuce when this day has been his towniest, BY FAR.

Lettuce HASN'T POSTED TODAY and ONE POST YESTERDAY.

But yeah, sure. It has to be Future today :p
I'll vote Llettuce. Just wasn't sure votes and didn't want to hammer if there's more to be discussed.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
This is Lettuce's ONLY two posts in the past 7 days. A week ago she did post 4-5 times on the 19th, but just this since then.

1703601289334.png

She has a grand total of 14 posts this entire game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Hell. I just went to look at the ISO again. With Badger flipping as scum for calling it a silence, look at Lettuce doing the EXACT same thing. She also calls out a vote empower, which we have now also seen double votes. Both of which we didn't see until the end of day. She comes in and pretends to not even be reading and tries to pick and choose things to analyze the writeup.

Again, I still do not believe that "VoidKitten was powerless around her. And soon he would know it as well" reads as a silence to anyone without TMI.

1703601428008.png

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
@Xanjori @FutureHold @Jarrod1983

Yall should vote. I'd prefer lettuce. Future isn't an awful choice because it clears the PoE nicely, but if I had a gun to my head and said I'd have to pick Future or Lettuce as scum, I'd pick Lettuce based on her ISO.

Future still coming at me, when told its not possible, and then swapping to directly my PoE feels like someone going with the flow, trying to figure things out, and does not have an agenda they want to push.

All of that is fakeable, but I want to yeet the vegetable.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I originally was worried that Danny Devito was not an actual character, but since he is, I don't think we have a case of a Caito-esque role where it always appears green.

Assuming everyone is not lying about what they are and the info claimed,

Lettuce
Jarrod
Lora
Rock
Listo

Do not have direct characters they can be. Three of them are scum names and two of them are town names.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I think with the possibility of an inactivity vig... or neglecting the rules... we should vote Future. If both are scum, removing the active one who is likely still putting in actions over the inactive one who could be modkilled for inactivity or removed by vig, is the better option.

I will not be changing my vote based on this.

Future should go over Llettuce for above reasons. If Lletty flips town and Future flips scum, VKs call to do llet over fh looks extremely sus.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I think with the possibility of an inactivity vig... or neglecting the rules... we should vote Future. If both are scum, removing the active one who is likely still putting in actions over the inactive one who could be modkilled for inactivity or removed by vig, is the better option.

I will not be changing my vote based on this.

Future should go over Llettuce for above reasons. If Lletty flips town and Future flips scum, VKs call to do llet over fh looks extremely sus.
Explain MTR not being killed then?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Anyone who wants to rely on a mod mechanic to kill someone isn't thinking logically.

Because there is no room for BN as an actual player.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Blind Ninja, the character, is not an actual player.

You are not Blind Ninja the character.
You have knowledge based on your role and whatever spread-sheeting youve done...

I have knowledge based on my role.

I will tell you, you likely dont have all the information. How have you come to the determination that the BN character doesnt exsist?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
You have knowledge based on your role and whatever spread-sheeting youve done...

I have knowledge based on my role.

I will tell you, you likely dont have all the information. How have you come to the determination that the BN character doesnt exsist?
Because there is not enough remaining characters that ACTUALLY perform actions to a name that just appears.

You said you were going to low effort this game, but are not trusting someone who has actually put in the god damn effort to figure shit out.

I do not believe you think I am actually scum so maybe you should think on what I am saying :p

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Because there is not enough remaining characters that ACTUALLY perform actions to a name that just appears.

You said you were going to low effort this game, but are not trusting someone who has actually put in the god damn effort to figure shit out.

I do not believe you think I am actually scum so maybe you should think on what I am saying :p
Then someone you have listed as town is 100% wrong.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Then someone you have listed as town is 100% wrong.
Is this in regards to Rock? Because I have him placed as two potential town roles based on your claim. However, if you are the characters that I think you are then something is suspicious, I agree.

But if my read on your claim is correct, what is psyching me out is the fact that I'm not entirely sure how your role can definitively say someone is town.

But yeah, if Rock is clean and your info is explicit with that, then then someone I have listed as town is wrong.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Is this in regards to Rock? Because I have him placed as two potential town roles based on your claim. However, if you are the characters that I think you are then something is suspicious, I agree.

But if my read on your claim is correct, what is psyching me out is the fact that I'm not entirely sure how your role can definitively say someone is town.

But yeah, if Rock is clean and your info is explicit with that, then then someone I have listed as town is wrong.
If you have all names listed as someone... and have excluded BN... then you are wrong. Think a little outside the box.

I can potentially be wrong about Rock, but that tinfoil is for another day.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If you have all names listed as someone... and have excluded BN... then you are wrong. Think a little outside the box.

I can potentially be wrong about Rock, but that tinfoil is for another day.
Yall are about to make me drop everyones name in a post and make it easy for scum to kill so we can discuss this.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I think I know what you are trying to say thinking on your role, but i think you are a special case, just like two Picos is a special case, and something else is a special case.

Top Bottom