Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 10: The LemonDemonGirl saves Christmas from Jennifer Lawrence and the Robot Devil

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I don't think pLDG is where we should go, unless Rock is gonna claim LDG by voting her.

Then maybe I'd test it her.

Outside of that, shes solid as solid town.
Since she is likely to answer questions from people other then me, mind trying to get some activity?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Since she is likely to answer questions from people other then me, mind trying to get some activity?
I am not trying to be obstinate with you so please do not take it that way. But outside of Rock claiming LDG, I don't need LDG to post to assume her alignment. It matches the char list perfectly.

The only hangup I have is you claiming he visted Kumquat and him not. But it's whatever. If he did visit Kumquat, unsure why he'd lie as LDG.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Bc I future is scum and I'm tunneled and apparently dumb since for some reason it didn't click that. Listo was a gulity
To make it clearer. Listo doesn't have a guilty. He has an innocent, unless he is godfather. What Listo has the the ability to be only ONE green character and that character has been assigned, on my list, to another player.

Lora did not visit Listo so unsure where BN pulled that from either. Lora just didn't like Listo.

As Robot Devil is the assumed godfather, Listo therefore is likely scum, since RD has not flipped, since he cannot be any green roles.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I was just about to say wait no, I think BN said that bc lora was a cop and he just forgot the other result. Future is still scum though

Listo95

Monsieur Listo is an upstanding citizen! I would never try to ruin the world! Only the town I live in. But I have been trapped down here for so very long and the urge to kill all is rising.

Listo95

Monsieur Listo is innocent I tell you innocent! Monsieur Listo never asked to be taken captive!!

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Monsieur Listo no longer believes in voting. The right should be taken from all and only the elite and powerful should get a say in the world.
But aren't you one of the elite Monsieur? Are you going to let us peasants get a say?

Exercise your right!

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Monsieur Listo is innocent I tell you innocent! Monsieur Listo never asked to be taken captive!!
Still, what have you done to help town this game?

the only thing i can truly recall from you is
"Free me from hell"
"Im busy"
"Ill get to that after work, if im not asleep"

Listo95

Still, what have you done to help town this game?

the only thing i can truly recall from you is
"Free me from hell"
"Im busy"
"Ill get to that after work, if im not asleep"
Monsieur Listo will once again state. Retail. Xmas. Sick.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Monsieur Listo is actually using Hell metaphorically and he is just a poor overworked retail worker being shit on by the general populace.

No wonder he is so evil.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I am not trying to be obstinate with you so please do not take it that way. But outside of Rock claiming LDG, I don't need LDG to post to assume her alignment. It matches the char list perfectly.

The only hangup I have is you claiming he visted Kumquat and him not. But it's whatever. If he did visit Kumquat, unsure why he'd lie as LDG.
I know where you stand on her... It was more to see if she had anything to add to the game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I would be okay with an early hammer as long as all of you promise me that if I die you kill Rock, Future, and Jarrod next UNLESS Listo does not flip as Robot Devil. Then Rock, Future, and BN.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If BN is a player or mechanic, most of them have early hammer things in them where they don't work if day ends to early, for fairness, so that shouldn't hurt us tonight I don't think.

Listo95

Vote: LDG

She totally is scum and will kill all of you. Did none of you read the lore for them!?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
The LemonDemonGirl had seen enough. Christmas was close at hand and too many of her brethren had fallen. She knew if she didn't act, the very foundations of Christmas might be gone forever. Using her demonic powers, she infiltrated Reno itself, and challenged the Robot Devil at his throne.

The Devil challenged her to a fiddle battle for their souls.

The devil opened up his case and he said, "I'll start this show"
And fire flew from his fingertips as he rosined up his bow
And he pulled the bow across the strings
And it made a evil hiss
Then a band of demons joined in
And it sounded something like this:
Duh duh duh duh duh

When the Devil finished, LemonDemonGirl said, "well, you're pretty good, ol' son
But sit down in that chair right there
And let me show you how it's done"

And she played:

Your skin is freezing
Here, let me help you take it off

Feasting with your friends
What a perfect way to end
All these lonely holidays
(la la la la)

Gonna take a piece of your rabies
And vivisect your mind

Snowmen smiling with your teeth
Fallen angels created with your meat
(That pearly smile)

Cut in a thousand slices
Bake you 'til golden brown
Stuff you with spices
Serve to friends around

Separate you from your eyes
Turn your girlfriend inside out
And burn her fingernails
(la la la la)

Soak your hands in freezing water
Watching as the skin gets softer
See your bones appear in
Dark red snow
Drop further below

And then the LemonDemonGirl glared at him sternly.

Listo has been eliminated. He was the Robot Devil

Current Votes
future (1) - LDG
Rock (1) - VK

Last edited:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
With the armies of Good encircling Daddy Dearest, he looked out on the field.

His beloved daughter, Girlfriend, had already passed. Maybe if he hadn't tried to keep her from Boyfriend, this would have all been different. Maybe if he didn't make everyone call her Girlfriend things wouldn't have been so weird.

He put his head down. Just then, a friendly face appeared next to him.

"Say there old chum, you look like you could use a drink".

"Why ....yes, I could" replied Daddy Dearest.

"Here you go then. But I should warn you.....it has quite the kick"

And as Daddy Dearest drank. Jackie Daytona kicked him in the balls. He then turned into a bat and buggered off. As normal human bartenders often do.

Suspicious Future appeared. And glanced at Daddy sternly

Rock has been eliminated. Daddy Dearest-Scum Vote Manipulator

As Daddy Dearest fell, the forces of good raided the tower. They pulled down the Devilish instruments and replaced them with Lemon Ornaments. And the children received their Christmas chocolate lemons. Kisses were exchanged under festive lemons which hung from the sky.

Christmas cheers went up as the Demon and her friends saved Christmas

Congratulations to town and our Survivors:

They are
LemonDemonGIrl-LemonDemonGirl-Town Masons
Voidkitten-LemonDemonGirl-TownMasons
Xan-Pico-Town Neighborizer
Jarrod-Virgil Van Dijk-Town Doc
Blind Ninja - Psych/Suspicious Future - Town Tracker
Future-Jackie Daytona - Town Hider

Thanks to all who played this game filled with Devilry. LDG, I hope your tribute was the quick-paced kill fest you hoped it would be. And my favorite part. LDG- you were completely right in the masonchat about Pico/multiple skins. In looking characters up, I saw he had multiple popular skins, and thought Double Pico would be fun. You completely picked that up, and kept voidkitten from railroading Xan. Liked that moment in your game.

Thank you to all who played.

Epilogue

Listo heard the revelry above. "Hello? Anyone remember me? I would sure like.....to leave Hell now" Violina walked up to Listo. "I'm not sure they're coming love. You might need to phone a friend"

A short time later, a phone rang in St. Louis.

"Honey would you mind getting that? Why do we still have a landline anyway"

"I dunno. Probably just a surveytaker. But I'll see what it's about"

Tune in next time for "House of MTR: Not-so-Civil War"

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Bugs Bunny Thank You GIF by Max

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
How do you keep actually getting cop?
i couldnt even say my fucking catch phrase. its even funnier bc i initially didnt read my rolecard and was gonna say it but i double checked the rules. not being able to claim shit is lame.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Good game all. Thank you to LDG for talking to be about Pico and helping me realize that both you and I were LDG so Xan could possibly be a second Pico.

Rock had a great game. Spreadsheets ultimately made eyes look at him. Without them, I think he would have been much harder to find.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Thank you for the game as always Mazer!

Coming up next “99 Friends and maybe 99 votes against Voidkitten”…working title in progress but it will happen.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
You are so fucking suspicious it hurts. It hurts so bad.

I was going to suggest Rock or you for the next yeet. Preferred Rock, but would have accepted you because part of me was just wondering if it could be you still.
I had a commute, I would’ve forced you to pick Rock anyways

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
You are so fucking suspicious it hurts. It hurts so bad.

I was going to suggest Rock or you for the next yeet. Preferred Rock, but would have accepted you because part of me was just wondering if it could be you still.
i was gonna push for rock after listo bc i had a gut feeling yall stupidly handed scum a free pass and i was right, he just happened to kill me the same fucking night.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Honest analysis though…it was a power town side especially going against the likes of VK, Foxxi and Psycho on the same side. As soon as MTR pointed out Foxxi was going under the kumquat acronym from that last game (like she intended) kinda went into overdrive to look like town. I tried to look busy looking analytical going through those town actions but got a bit smart commenting on the VK silence (unfortunate for me had bullets). Also tried to cover bussing CWE (he was cool with it, he does not like playing scum) to cover up and with MTR being the only one not to vote at that point, I thought “BN” would have tried to go under the radar.

We had a shit run of luck and before you know who says it…I got the “itch” so though we had a ton of rough luck from the beginning and tried to rally, I got carried away overcompensating to make myself look good as have this “filthy” rep despite being on a hot streak and…I cost myself at the end of the day. Need to sharpen up my rusty scum skills!

GG Mazer and town xx

Last edited:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Although I REALLY wanted to bust Mother! out much earlier and should have pushed it more. Not a fan of using Silence early but had to do what the team wanted. I was hoping to use my silences much later but hey-ho. Just happened to pick a guy that had a vig shot lol.

We just weren’t on quite the same page overall really. Other shit happened with sickness, inactivity along with my bad call.

As they say in “The Wire” though…all part of the game!

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
jolly good show you fucking degen heathens. i'll see you all for next years holiday game to carry us to victory then.

donald trump smoke bomb GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Who the fuck did Xanjori talk to if he was a neighborizor? Obviously Foxxi, but who else?
It was delayed which made it harder. I targeted Foxxi N1, forgot to target N2, targeted Psycho N3 and you N4. I only ever got to talk to Foxxi.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
That was the prompt I used for last night.

And chatgpt said "not enough characters. This motherfucker needs...

Violina"

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
When fate gives you a gift like Violina, you embrace that gift.

She'll certainly have a lot to say to the House of mtr.

And listo hopes they listen.

Listo95

ROBO-LISTO ONLINE
MONSIEUR LISTO STATUS UNKNOWN
OBJECTIVE: FIND AND RETRIEVE MONSIEUR LISTO

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I had a lot of fun with this one. The unfortunate circumstance of spreadsheeting didn't help, but I think it was really just lucky PR play that got us so far ahead early on. The scum here still played well. rock snowed most of us and there was enough dissolution in the town that without the PR catches, things could have swung to a couple mischops.

Fun theme and setup, Mazer. Thanks as always for taking the time to run these.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I think I am more invested in the storyline of these games than I should be.
Two thoughts:
1. "Invested more than I should be" could be a tattoo any of us get.

2. Who wouldn't want to know how Violina and a phone call to MTR's house lead to Listo's hope of release from Hell AND the conflict that splits The House of mtr?

Hugh Grant Cinema GIF by The Gentlemen

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I need to commission someone to render a visual image for Violina. She's like a magical and dark (but not necessarily evil) Lindsay Stirling.

Top Bottom