Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 10: The LemonDemonGirl saves Christmas from Jennifer Lawrence and the Robot Devil

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
You 100% believe that the BN lines in the witeups are red hearings?
I 100% believe they are a mod mechanic for inactivity based on how they are written. I do not believe he is a player or an action a player has.

The writeup reminds me of the inactivity vig I did when people got marked. Sure this was a player then, but I do not believe based on everything I see, that cBN is a player.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
i should clarify that while, in my game, the player was the vig, the marking was done by the mod and written very similarly to how its written here.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I 100% believe they are a mod mechanic for inactivity based on how they are written. I do not believe he is a player or an action a player has.

The writeup reminds me of the inactivity vig I did when people got marked. Sure this was a player then, but I do not believe based on everything I see, that cBN is a player.
Thats a fair assessment.

If you were modding this, with the info youve given about Llettuce's activity, would you remove them tonight?

If Llettuce flips town tonight from a lynch, and we have to use another day to flip FH, do you see how it would look bad for you if he flips scum a day later?

I know we dont have damning info on future, but he is in most peoples POE.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Thats a fair assessment.

If you were modding this, with the info youve given about Llettuce's activity, would you remove them tonight?

If Llettuce flips town tonight from a lynch, and we have to use another day to flip FH, do you see how it would look bad for you if he flips scum a day later?

I know we dont have damning info on future, but he is in most peoples POE.
If lettuce flips town and future flips scum, I will look absolutely terrible and there is no defense for it other than I'd have been wrong.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
And you claim you'll do more to look town. Still done nothing to make yourself look townie. Just following people with no independent thinking this game
In his defense, this last day has been so much more towny than the previous days. That is why I want Lettuce over.

He is making an effort when he was asked to.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
In his defense, this last day has been so much more towny than the previous days. That is why I want Lettuce over.

He is making an effort when he was asked to.
Anything looks like effort when he's done nothing.

Why dont you ask/pressure LDG to be more active and give thoughts? Or is your entire world view on her "derp cleared d1" and "tribute game wouldnt make her scum"

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Anything looks like effort when he's done nothing.

Why dont you ask/pressure LDG to be more active and give thoughts? Or is your entire world view on her "derp cleared d1" and "tribute game wouldnt make her scum"
When has pressuring LDG to do anything actually gotten it done? She does not respond to pressure, but people asking nicely and accepting what she said when she provides it. She has been somewhat insightful this game I feel.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
When has pressuring LDG to do anything actually gotten it done? She does not respond to pressure, but people asking nicely and accepting what she said when she provides it. She has been somewhat insightful this game I feel.
Ive asked a handful of questions that went unanswered.

I would say I asked nicely to get some more involvement.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
That’s a horrible misinterpretation of me this phase but okay
As a whole... its a read from the entire game. Youve done very little. Its easy to come up from nothing to very little. Youve still done very little this phase. At least it hasnt been "im town" 5 more times.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Im going back to bed... Ive said my peace.

@VoidKitten since I get ignored when I ask LDG things, care to try to get her more engaged with the game?
I can try tomorrow, if needed. No point now since theres an hour left in day which is why you should just vote Lettuce anyway so we can hit hammer and not lose a vote for tomorrow.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
...I really set myself up for that didn't I.
winner award GIF

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
votes

(6) llettuce - vk, LDG, xan, jarrod, future, lora
(3) future - bn, listo, rock

That's a hammer.

Write-up incoming.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Erling Haaland was preparing for another counter.

However, as he was winding up, the LemonDemonGirl got a foot on the ball. Erling claimed contact, even though it was blatantly obvious there was nothing it.

He was sent off with a stern glare.

Lletuce
has been eliminated. Erling Haaland-Scum Killer.

The loss of Haaland stung.

As the armies of good moved closer to the Twin Devil citadels, the
Robot Devil was forced to send Daddy Dearest to Europe as he attempted to hold his power.

But the
Devil is never without his bag of tricks.

Begin Night 4

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
In a dark and dystopian future, the world was under the oppressive rule of the malevolent Robot Devil and Daddy Dearest. Their nefarious plan was to eliminate Christmas, the last beacon of joy and hope in this desolate world. As they plotted in their twin headquarters in Reno, NV, and Europe, they reveled in their evil scheme while watching the Jennifer Lawrence movie "Mother!" with sinister delight.

The forces of good, a motley crew of heroes, united to stand against this reign of terror. Virgil Van Dijk, the unyielding defender; LemonDemonGirl, a mysterious and powerful entity with a penchant for lemons; Psycho666Soldier, a battle-hardened warrior with a cybernetic arm; Pico, a sharpshooting mercenary; Boyfriend, a determined and rhythmic hero; and Jackie Daytona-Normal Human Bartender, an unexpectedly skilled and laid-back ally.

Together, they hatched a daring plan to invade the twin headquarters and put an end to the Robot Devil and Daddy Dearest's evil machinations. The forces of good stormed the Reno headquarters first, battling their way through hordes of robotic minions and demonic entities. The air was thick with tension as they fought to reach the heart of the evil operation.

As they confronted the Robot Devil, a symphony of chaos unfolded. The Devil unleashed hellish melodies, turning sound into a weapon that shook the resolve of the heroes. Daddy Dearest, a sinister figure with a dark sense of rhythm, coordinated attacks with the Robot Devil, making the battle an epic struggle between good and evil.

The heroes fought valiantly, but the Robot Devil's cunning musical schemes and Daddy Dearest's relentless onslaught were overwhelming. Just when it seemed like the forces of good were about to be defeated, a mysterious figure emerged from the shadows – a cloaked woman with a violin in hand.

The mysterious figure was none other than Violina, a legendary musician with the power to counter the Devil's wicked tunes. The tides of battle began to turn as Violina joined the fight, harmonizing with the forces of good to create a counter-melody that disrupted the Robot Devil's malevolent music.

The battle raged on, but as the story drew to a close, the outcome remained uncertain. The heroes were determined, but the Robot Devil and Daddy Dearest were not easily vanquished. The fate of Christmas hung in the balance, and the world awaited the conclusion of this epic clash between good and evil.

Eliminated Characters
Val-Ritz-EN Roleblocker Town
CWE-Girlfriend-RB SCUM
Kumquat-Pico -Town ON RB
Claws-Town Aligned Claws
Badger-JLaw-JOAT SCUM
MTR-Danny Devito SCUM Back-up

Psych-Tankman-Town Watcher
Grumpy Cat-Emma Watson-Town Chameleon

lletuce-Erling Haaland -Scum Killer
Lora-Boyfriend-Town Cop

With 8 active players, hammer is 5

Begin Day

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
According to my character list, Listo can only be scum. There is one green character not placed, with Lora's death, and he CANNOT be that character as he was targeted by it.

He could technically be one green character, but that is the character I have Jarrod assumed as due to a breadcrumb I think I saw.

Vote: Listo

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
According to my character list, Listo can only be scum. There is one green character not placed, with Lora's death, and he CANNOT be that character as he was targeted by it.

He could technically be one green character, but that is the character I have Jarrod assumed as due to a breadcrumb I think I saw.

Vote: Listo
I believe you

But I’ll wait to cast my vote so we don’t rush this phase

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Lora targeted Blind Ninja, Xanjori, and Psycho as a cop check. He did not go after any of them which suggests they are clean. (This is assumed as both of them have claims that could be corroborated, but this confirms it. They could be GF, but unlikely)

Grumpy targeted Listo with a cop check and said he was clean. Listo can only be one green character, but this one is one I apply to Jarrod due to the aforementioned breadcrumb.

Assuming Listo is scum, the final scum is in

Rock (Has to be Jackie/Daddy Dearest - BN states that Rock is clean due to his info)
Future (Has to be Jackie/Daddy Dearest - Most likely scum due to BN's info above)
Jarrod (scum only if i am wrong about breadcrumb)

@Blind Ninja Without getting modkilled since this "SHOULD" just be giving information you have, but where did Rock go on N1? I believe your info, but want to make sure since the game looks to be solved now. Sorry Future.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
8 Players remaining

6 Town/2 Scum - Yeet Listo
6 Town/1 Scum - Town death
5 Town/1 Scum - Yeet Future (pretend misyeet)
4 Town/1 Scum - Town death
3 Town/1 scum - Yeet Rock (pretend misyeet) - Game Over

We have to pick two of of Future, Rock, and Jarrod who is most likely to be the final scum and we win.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Lora targeted Blind Ninja, Xanjori, and Psycho as a cop check. He did not go after any of them which suggests they are clean. (This is assumed as both of them have claims that could be corroborated, but this confirms it. They could be GF, but unlikely)

Grumpy targeted Listo with a cop check and said he was clean. Listo can only be one green character, but this one is one I apply to Jarrod due to the aforementioned breadcrumb.

Rock (Has to be Jackie/Daddy Dearest - BN states that Rock is clean due to his info)
Future (Has to be Jackie/Daddy Dearest - Most likely scum due to BN's info above)

@Blind Ninja Without getting modkilled since this "SHOULD" just be giving information you have, but where did Rock go on N1? I believe your info, but want to make sure since the game looks to be solved now. Sorry Future.
if you think the game is solved then you’re wrong

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
if you think the game is solved then you’re wrong
If I am correct, it is resolved whether or not you are scum.

I think Jarrod is town. That leaves you or Rock as the final scum outside of Listo. Yeet both of you we win.

If Jarrod is the final scum, well fucking played.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Actually, knowing things that I know, I expect a 100% town win rate for this game.

Stick with yeeting Future, Rock, and Jarrod and this game is 100% a win.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante

Kumquat

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
GC said he wasn't scum unless he is godfather. In the last version of this, Robot Devil was a godfather. If Listo is Robot Devil, then it could still be a cop check somehow.
guess im unsure how Chameleon works. And dont have the mind to go looking right now. Ill take this at face value

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
In the write up, only these characters targeted Kumquat on N1

LDG, Tankman, Girlfriend

Rock is not LDG.
Tankman was Psycho
Girlfriend was CWE
See where I said I could tinfoil... but early in the game it was more important to focus on what we did have.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Let's just do future then void so I can win. I hate losing to void b/c you guys refuse to lynch him. Of course the mason fake claim helped

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So let me get this straight Rock. Your plan is to make yourself look more scummy despite my scumminess all game, I don’t know what your end game is. I mean Void wanted to yeet me before you

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I know it's just scum talk but you guys have some odd ideas of what is a "good" post
You still aren't voting on the people you really think are scum. Sure maybe Future.

But you are LDG if you are actually mech cleared, which means pLDG isn't actually cLDG and therefore is scum.

Why not vote on someone directly against you?

It's silly.

Everything is silly.

The world makes no sense.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Who are the scum and why?

You say you are interested in winning the game, but arent actively trying to progress and solve said game
Stop ruining the fun times of Rock shitposting.

Game is solved. We win. You can relax.

Unless Listo isn't RD. Then you need to die too.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If game is solved, why dont we just ship listo... then move on the rock and end it?
That was where my mind was.

Listo, Rock, Jarrod solves the game.

Get rid of all 3 and its a town win.

The ONLY caveat is if Listo doesn't flip RD, then you BN could be the godfather I believe. But thats solvable by yeeting Listo who, per my sheet, can be no town roles.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
That was where my mind was.

Listo, Rock, Jarrod solves the game.

Get rid of all 3 and its a town win.

The ONLY caveat is if Listo doesn't flip RD, then you BN could be the godfather I believe. But thats solvable by yeeting Listo who, per my sheet, can be no town roles.
At least you are looking... but I know im not scum here.

I feel pLDG has better scum equity then I do, based off play... but too many people are willing to derp clear her early and expect nothing the rest of the game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
At least you are looking... but I know im not scum here.

I feel pLDG has better scum equity then I do, based off play... but too many people are willing to derp clear her early and expect nothing the rest of the game.
I don't think pLDG is where we should go, unless Rock is gonna claim LDG by voting her.

Then maybe I'd test it her.

Outside of that, shes solid as solid town.

Top Bottom