Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 10: The LemonDemonGirl saves Christmas from Jennifer Lawrence and the Robot Devil

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Listo's ISO isn't great at all. Nothing that screams scum, but he stuck with his gimmick until he was called out on it and then started to participate slightly.

He is busy nearly all the time so I get not being around. 'Tis why I'd like to see his vote counts when he gets a chance.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Jarrod's ISO is basically all about Badger. And it is either some amazing scum theater, full of changing emotions on both sides, or Jarrod is just town.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Listo's ISO isn't great at all. Nothing that screams scum, but he stuck with his gimmick until he was called out on it and then started to participate slightly.

He is busy nearly all the time so I get not being around. 'Tis why I'd like to see his vote counts when he gets a chance.
If Listo is scum there is only 1 role he could be.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Lora's ISO is kinda great and reading Lora alone is an adventure I suggest everyone take.

He does have one thing that could seem teamy between CWE and him, especially since CWE was on the way out.

But if Xan isn't lying, I think that is a super good look for Lora. Why would scum Lora defend Xan?

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Okay so looking back I will say:

MTR: scum, pretty positive plus he got caught through info, and while it does work most of the time, I will get to where I get confuzzled

Xanjori: leaning scum, I mean other than the Pico debacle, I don’t know what indicates a town Xanjori but Psycho’s info seems solid

Psycho: I’m neutral, if he is right about the info then he would be town in my eyes but I know Psycho likes to control things, but maybe he could misinformed. It’s tricky for me to properly read Psycho.

BN: I’m saying neutral but leaning scum, he does kind of hop in, push people, then hop back out.

Void: town lean, but I’ve been VERY wrong about Void before so I’m saying a slight lean and a hard neutral for me.

Rock: that Jarrod vote raised some eyebrows but things have already been talked about him and I don’t feel like bringing those points back up

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

MTR: scum, pretty positive plus he got caught through info, and while it does work most of the time, I will get to where I get confuzzled

Xanjori: leaning scum, I mean other than the Pico debacle, I don’t know what indicates a town Xanjori but Psycho’s info seems solid

Psycho: I’m neutral, if he is right about the info then he would be town in my eyes but I know Psycho likes to control things, but maybe he could misinformed. It’s tricky for me to properly read Psycho.

BN: I’m saying neutral but leaning scum, he does kind of hop in, push people, then hop back out.

Void: town lean, but I’ve been VERY wrong about Void before so I’m saying a slight lean and a hard neutral for me.

Rock: that Jarrod vote raised some eyebrows but things have already been talked about him and I don’t feel like bringing those points back up
Thank you for your reads.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
It's not impossible, but not a typical power role we have for scum. Scum usually have more manipulative powers or direct checks (rolecops) versus seeing who visited someone.

I actually cannot remember the last time we had a scum watcher?
The way they have been listed as JOATs... it wouldnt surprise me if they had a watcher in the mix of things. Its lower percentage, but still possible.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Jarrod's ISO is basically all about Badger. And it is either some amazing scum theater, full of changing emotions on both sides, or Jarrod is just town.
I'm just town. Not theater. I was messing around until Badger asked me for reads. It just felt scummy in my tummy.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I mean if you feel like mislynching me, go ahead. Want me to say town again?
Have some of your own thoughts...

Who do you think is town? why?
Who do you think is scum? why?
Whats your take on the Xan/Psycho conversation today?

Just sitting back and saying "im town" doesnt do anything. And Id gladly mislynch a noncontributing town over someone trying to solve.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Have some of your own thoughts...

Who do you think is town? why?
Who do you think is scum? why?
Whats your take on the Xan/Psycho conversation today?

Just sitting back and saying "im town" doesnt do anything. And Id gladly mislynch a noncontributing town over someone trying to solve.
Should’ve read ahead to my talk with Void

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Why can he only be the devil?
If we assume that Mazer rigs the rolls (example being Badger being Badger, Listo being Listo, and in this case, LDG maybe being LDG) then the idea is that in the tribute game lore, Listo is trapped in hell and would be converted to the scum team. The issue is Robot Devil isn’t Listo and nothing indicates that Listo is now the Robot Devil

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If we assume that Mazer rigs the rolls (example being Badger being Badger, Listo being Listo, and in this case, LDG maybe being LDG) then the idea is that in the tribute game lore, Listo is trapped in hell and would be converted to the scum team. The issue is Robot Devil isn’t Listo and nothing indicates that Listo is now the Robot Devil
I'm really mad that I can't hate this.

It would be funny if he was the devil in this game.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante

Imagine that... people have other things they are doing so they hop in and out of thread...

Yet Im still interacting and trying to help solve, while you site here and tell anyone that'll listen that "im town"

At least youve given some reads, even if they arent completely your own thoughts

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Imagine that... people have other things they are doing so they hop in and out of thread...

Yet Im still interacting and trying to help solve, while you site here and tell anyone that'll listen that "im town"

At least youve given some reads, even if they arent completely your own thoughts
I have shit to do as well. I won’t be active tomorrow or Saturday because I’ll be working the day shift on the weekend before Christmas at a restaurant

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
and yet you didnt list rock as either a scum or town read/lean...

Who would you lynch today and why? (if your dad wasnt an option)
Because Rock is a neutral to me. But I would lynch between Xan or Pyscho but that requires me making sense of who I should believe and not taking Void’s word on Xan being town based on a paragraph

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Because Rock is a neutral to me. But I would lynch between Xan or Pyscho but that requires me making sense of who I should believe and not taking Void’s word on Xan being town based on a paragraph
If you take voids word, then arent they both town?

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If you take voids word, then arent they both town?
And why would I talk Void’s word? How can I prove that Void is trustworthy. Void could be looking to mislynch me or pocket me or maybe he is trying to solve the game. I don’t know his plan because I can’t accurately read Void

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
And why would I talk Void’s word? How can I prove that Void is trustworthy. Void could be looking to mislynch me or pocket me or maybe he is trying to solve the game. I don’t know his plan because I can’t accurately read Void
If you actually wanted to clear me, you would have already :p It's there. Somewhere.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Now to think about it. If scum team is cwe mtr badger it makes val kill even weirder.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If no one is lying (heh, its Mafia) about things they have claimed to do and there is only one scum outside of MTR/Future.

Jarrod
Listo
Lettuce
Lora

Those are the four that I have not placed as a character that I feel they are. It is actually 3 green names and 1 red name that I have not placed (assuming Danny Devito isn't an actual character)

Note: By red name, I don't have any scum placed specifically. Just assuming MTR is one, Future is another, and whatever name is remaining is the name I'm looking for in that group.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If scum could assign characters to themselves before eod1 or something it would be a nice troll.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
And I'm assuming that LDG is just LemonDemonGirl because that's been Mazer's MO with these games
I know it was a MO in game with Listo, but it would mean that LDG did a thing to Kumquat N1 and killed Badger N2. Not impossible but it would be LDGs best game yet.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: mtr
Tell me why scum killed val and i will vote xan instead.
If I was scum and I am not.

I can't speak for this scum team but I tend to prefer chaos early and avoid people that may be protected. But again that is me and the way I play when I rand scum.

So there you go a round about answer instead of just shit posting since you are going to take me out anyway.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If no one is lying (heh, its Mafia) about things they have claimed to do and there is only one scum outside of MTR/Future.

Jarrod
Listo
Lettuce
Lora

Those are the four that I have not placed as a character that I feel they are. It is actually 3 green names and 1 red name that I have not placed (assuming Danny Devito isn't an actual character)

Note: By red name, I don't have any scum placed specifically. Just assuming MTR is one, Future is another, and whatever name is remaining is the name I'm looking for in that group.
I’m not scum and I’m definitely not on the same side as MTR

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So would you rather go xan or do you think mtr should be dead by now?
I think they're probably both about equally good. There's the smallest chance some shenanigans made it so my info doesn't implicate Xan. But in my opinion, none of the possible explanations add up with the way Xan posted and kept changing the story. If I'm right, Xan is maybe more valuable because of how strongly he fought against me. But I think either is good and just want the other to follow if I'm not alive to see it happen.

I'm a bit busy for a bit so I've only really skimmed the posts I missed. I don't think Future has super town equity, but I do still think his general posting presence doesn't have the energy of being scum. I've seen him make posts that feel like they say nothing or little as town, but it's the frequency. Day 2 maybe a little bit, but Future doesn't seem scared to be in the thread. As someone who's both played with and against him as scum, I think he he's a lot more hesitant to be in thread because he's worried that any little thing he says will make him look scummy. He said as much last game we were scum together(or maybe it was the game I ran, I can't remember).

So he's maybe not worth the shield, but if I had a gun-to-head, I'd townread him.

Don't have many strong feelings on others which is why I need to do some digging, but it'll be a moment before I get to that

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
If Xan is scum, I feel really weird about the way Lora defended him and jumped to calling me and Void scum

I still think I trust Void. Seems like he was genuinely trying to solve the game last night when few were, like he had been pent up from the silence and was releasing all that energy. I also think he either is more cautious about my info on Xan or caves to Xan's explanation quicker. There's the world Void was getting in front of it and used an excuse to flip it back to a townread, but eh, I'm just not really seeing it.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
mtr (5)- rock, jarrod, future, Xan, GC,
xan (1)- psych
Psych (1) - Lora
Future -(2) void, LDG

Last edited:

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Only world I see rock as scum is if Blind is also scum, and that just seems unlikely.

I want to give Jarrod cred for pushing Badger with Kumquat, but I'd need to review and not sure it was really enough/Badger was never really in enough danger for it to matter. Though Badger did seem to have genuine reactions to Jarrod and came off like he was trying to flip it on him.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I kinda like Jarrod.
I'm a bit busy for a bit so I've only really skimmed the posts I missed. I don't think Future has super town equity, but I do still think his general posting presence doesn't have the energy of being scum. I've seen him make posts that feel like they say nothing or little as town, but it's the frequency. Day 2 maybe a little bit, but Future doesn't seem scared to be in the thread. As someone who's both played with and against him as scum, I think he he's a lot more hesitant to be in thread because he's worried that any little thing he says will make him look scummy. He said as much last game we were scum together(or maybe it was the game I ran, I can't remember).
How can you call his intro into the game town? Do you think he was trying to gimmick the town thing as he signed up for? Like, it almost sounds like cover.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
TOWN
LemonDemonGirl
Rock Meets Hard Place
VoidKitten
Future
BN

NEUTRAL
Jarrod1983
llettuce
Grumpycat

POE
Lora
Monsieur Listo Who Is Trapped in He
ll
Xanjori
MTR

I think this is the roughly where my heads at without looking back at anything.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I want to give Jarrod cred for pushing Badger with Kumquat, but I'd need to review and not sure it was really enough/Badger was never really in enough danger for it to matter. Though Badger did seem to have genuine reactions to Jarrod and came off like he was trying to flip it on him.
Apparently I suck at quotes.

I kinda like Jarrod and how he handled Badger, but I do think it is something that could be faked.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I kinda like Jarrod.

How can you call his intro into the game town? Do you think he was trying to gimmick the town thing as he signed up for? Like, it almost sounds like cover.
It was more active than I remember him being in recent games and I think his posts today have been similar.

I never said the content was anything great but also Future never starts strong. You should know this

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
It was more active than I remember him being in recent games and I think his posts today have been similar.

I never said the content was anything great but also Future never starts strong. You should know this
There is a difference between starting strong and just doing nothing except saying I'm town why don't you believe me.

He gets points for actually providing a read list. Less points because its a trash read list mostly, imo. But is it too trash to be scummy? I dunno. I dislike him.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
There is a difference between starting strong and just doing nothing except saying I'm town why don't you believe me.

He gets points for actually providing a read list. Less points because its a trash read list mostly, imo. But is it too trash to be scummy? I dunno. I dislike him.
My point is that entrance is NAI at worst based on content. Future doesn't start with reads. Maybe shade at the family but that's about it. You're speaking as ite it's impossible for Future to post like this as town and I think that's just not true?

And if he's randed town after however many games now as always randing scum, I could see him being particularly indignant about it.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
And if he's randed town after however many games now as always randing scum, I could see him being particularly indignant about it.
I can get that. I didn't look at it that way because while I get excited when I am town again after scum for so long (like last game) I don't usually actually get pressure for elimination.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Like I don't think Future has actually done anything that's towny in any individual post, but the general vibe read doesn't feel like scum!Future to me

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
TOWN
LemonDemonGirl
Rock Meets Hard Place
VoidKitten
Future
BN

NEUTRAL
Jarrod1983
llettuce
Grumpycat

POE
Lora
Monsieur Listo Who Is Trapped in He
ll
Xanjori
MTR

I think this is the roughly where my heads at without looking back at anything.
you are scum. i am town.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
i still think the smarter options for todays lynch is psycho or vk.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
unrelated note: i don't like white lies. i will not agree automatically with a friend saying their baby is the cutest thing ever. sir/mam, its a default sim that hasnt loaded its appearance yet. i dont give a single fuck about it. babies are annoying lil shits that all they do is piss shit cry scream eat and sleep. its not special, its literally like everyone else in existence was at one point. stupid ass baby.

Listo95

Listo gives me mild anxiety because he hasn't come since he was summoned.
Sorry, work is hectic cause yay holiday! If day is truly over I’m prolly fucked, if not I’ll try to get it after work today or before work tomorrow.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
mtr (6)- rock, jarrod, future, Xan, GC, lora
xan (1)- psych
Future -(2) void, LDG

Listo95

D1
Lora (1)- Lora
CWE (1) - CWE
GrumpyCat (1) val
Rock (7)-rock, xan, Psych, Listo, Future, Badger
BN (2)-, vk, BN
Badger (1)- Jarrod
sleep (3)-Claws, GC, Quat,
claws (1)-Future
______________________________________________________________________________________
D2
Mtr (4) -Claws, BN, Listo, jarrod
cwe (9) - Quat, Badger, future, GC, Xan, mtr, Lora, psych, Rock
jarrod (2)-LDG
Future (1) -llettuce
Lora (1) - cwe

Looking at D1, Lora is Lora and wants only the best for God King Lora. VK/BN on BN. Jarrod on Badger, Claws/Grumpy/Foxxi on sleep, Future on Claws. Jarrod's vote could be sus but I think scum would've tried to either move votes to get who they wanted lynched, on the top train, or spread enough around to make it difficult for their own to get lynched if they went that route. This would put Jarrod at a slight town imo.
I just noticed Future is on here twice... Idk which vote was his official final one... unless it is both.
So far only town has been seen voting sleep, which I do believe all 3 were town based on what Grumpy is saying.
Not really sure about the BN votes, but I feel VK is town.
On Rock I feel future (if this is his) makes them unlikely to be aligned with Badger purely based on being next to each other. Xan/Psycho could go either way depending on if Rock is town/scum.

Looking at D2, I doubt Future is scum due to being next to Badger, Xan could possibly be in a meh spot assuming MTR is scum, Lora is Lora, Psych and Rock are in meh spots also.
LDG is LDG.
llettuce put vote there purely to have vote on record so this vote is essentially null and is sus.
BN/Jarrod/Me all on MTR depending on what MTR flips could be meh or good. I know I'm town.

Trust:
VK/GC

Null:
BN/Xan/Psych/Rock
Lean Scum:
Future/Llettuce/Jarrod

Scum:
MTR

LDG/Lora:
LDG/Lora

Listo95

I'm gonna go figure out which Future vote is actually real and see if that changes anything.

Top Bottom