Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 14: Quest for Mafia - So you want to be a Hero?

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry Tildey he’ll be fine by the morning I’m sure.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
#2 RKO I must plan out carefully. Maybe if I ever make it to a PPV over the pond. 🤔🤔

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Ill also be forthcoming with with all my actions

N1. Failed. So I was either RB'd or my target was unavailable (Hider, Commuted)
N2. Successful
N3. Successfil.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Although for those who haven’t voted @Dreyski @Claws

When you’re finished reading, I would love your opinions

@Xanjori you too, we haven’t heard enough from you during my defense
I wont lie, Ive currently comatose and while reading Im not really absorbing anything.

I wont lie the thought of flipping you to help resolve D1 is biasing me, but then if you flip V it doesnt really tell us much

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You specifically asked me my thoughts on a specific post and I gave it. I hardly think that’s the same thing as MTR trying to clear Future and then pairing the two of them together.

I was pretty clear that I am open to calculations from more experienced players since I’ve never modded. But I was using the 30% guide I’d seen them talk about, fwiw. That’s why I was debating between 3 scum/1 SK or 4 scum/1 SK. 30% of 15 is 4.5. Rounding down is 4 hostile to town, rounding up is 5 hostile to town.
In fairness, I wasn't trying to say it was the same thing. It's more of the general change in reads. I saw earlier it seemed you were very open to my interpretation of mtr. And it did read ax him kind of focusing specifically on you vs. Claws.

And it was interesting, because it's an argument I've never seen before. Maybe it's a curiosity. But it definitely stood out.

I can definitely understand the blind ninja concern. He's next up for me. If I had a vig shot, one of them would already be dead, and we'd be scanning the other. It's more the absence of future concern that surprises .d.

If I've misread and you are less defensive of future than I understood, maybe I misread. But I feel like there was a move away from him as a top poe recently.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I wont lie, Ive currently comatose and while reading Im not really absorbing anything.

I wont lie the thought of flipping you to help resolve D1 is biasing me, but then if you flip V it doesnt really tell us much
If he flips v, guns of navarrone at bn.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
All this time you probably thought Diamond Cutter. Even teased the punt but nah I’m not cruel. RKO every time. 👍

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
@Badger and @Mazer while we’re waiting, thoughts on my earlier musings regarding how many bad guys we’re hunting?

This post here @Tildey?

I also believe we are hunting for 2 scum and a 3p. 👍

I've never talked to.foxxi about it. But she and void talk. Role madness was typically assumed to be about a 30% non town ratio in our conversations.

You could be right, but ive been defaulting to standard practices. Because I think to assume the most friendly ratio is to invite overconfidence.

My two penn'orth, mentioned in intro/writeups

Barnard von Spielberg

Elsa von Spielberg
Schultz Meistersson
Otto von Goon
Amelia Appleberry
Pterry
- 3pups
Zara (came up as purple D2 writeup?)
Damiano
Shameen
Shema
- Morrison
Hero - Listo
Henry the Hermit - Val
Pteresa - presumed to be Claws
Bartender

Baba Yaga
Bats
Eramus
-MTR
Bonehead
Baba Yaga's hut
(I'm inclined to think Nightingale made a mistake with the formatting here)

Antwerp

I've crossed out the ones that haven't appeared yet, and we've 11 town, 3 scum, 1 3p. Giving us 15.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Headed out to my Birthday dinner with some friends tonight, so might not make it back before deadline. Then time with family tomorrow for my BDay, til I get sick of being around people.

Im good with where my vote is.

My POE is Future, Tildey and Drey. Tildey has worked to the towniest of the 3. I feel Future is the scummiest of them.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Although for those who haven’t voted @Dreyski @Claws

When you’re finished reading, I would love your opinions
So just so I understand correctly, Claws watched Listo last night and saw yourself, BN and Badger visit him. Listo died and we're pretty sure it wasn't poison.
Remind me whose actions failed/succeeded? I know BN said his action was successful..
For me, Badger has more town cred, but can't entirely rule him out either.

And I'll need an updated vote count, I dont want to be accidentally yeeting the wrong person.

Claws

Mastermind
On My Way Cat GIF

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If I am to die I want to get my POEs out of the way

I’ve already made my case on my first POE, BN. I won’t explain any more than I already have

My second is Drey, I don’t appreciate the silence or lack of solving from Drey, I can presume I am not the only one who suspects Drey

Now this third one may come to as a shock. But you shall listen to me carefully.

What man who is aware of the House of MTR tactics simply falls for them? When he has not been victim to them before.

What man takes control of the conversation? When he has not been cleared.

That’s right, Mazer. This is a big bombshell for me to drop so I’ll leave those preliminary reads there.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You're all clear for tildey and off your previous suss of badger then?

In all honesty, I don't hate the list. I feel pretty good about my poe. But today might tell us something about dreyski too.

And the flair for the dramatic is fun. I did talk people out of falling for the listo tinfoil on mtr, but things like that should never get in the way of a dramatic swan song.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him

I’ve already made my case on my first POE, BN. I won’t explain any more than I already have

My second is Drey, I don’t appreciate the silence or lack of solving from Drey, I can presume I am not the only one who suspects Drey

Now this third one may come to as a shock. But you shall listen to me carefully.

What man who is aware of the House of MTR tactics simply falls for them? When he has not been victim to them before.

That’s right, Mazer. This is a big bombshell for me to drop so I’ll leave those preliminary reads there.
So I see Future is choosing to be yeeted kicking and screaming style! Wouldn’t have it any other way! 😂😂

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
In fairness, I wasn't trying to say it was the same thing. It's more of the general change in reads. I saw earlier it seemed you were very open to my interpretation of mtr. And it did read ax him kind of focusing specifically on you vs. Claws.

And it was interesting, because it's an argument I've never seen before. Maybe it's a curiosity. But it definitely stood out.

I can definitely understand the blind ninja concern. He's next up for me. If I had a vig shot, one of them would already be dead, and we'd be scanning the other. It's more the absence of future concern that surprises .d.

If I've misread and you are less defensive of future than I understood, maybe I misread. But I feel like there was a move away from him as a top poe recently.
This game has been brutal for me. The only person I am 100% on being town (other than me) is Claws. All of the rest of you ping me in one way or another just to varying degrees. :lol:

I don't have anything concrete on anyone. But from a meta standpoint I have a hard time reconciling a scum Future under this much pressure still being here in the convo in an engaging manner - that would be an impressive leveling up of his play/skill compared to any game I've ever watched of his. If I turn out to be wrong I won't know whether or not to smack him or be proud of him or both and I'll owe him an apology for shading his competency.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Blind Ninja

Maybe
Up to you but we need 5. Currently 3 each and time is matching on. We can maybe look at BN

Need a yeet, can’t let other scum split the trains. I think we find more out by yeeting Future and we’ll see what may.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
So just so I understand correctly, Claws watched Listo last night and saw yourself, BN and Badger visit him. Listo died and we're pretty sure it wasn't poison.
Remind me whose actions failed/succeeded? I know BN said his action was successful..
For me, Badger has more town cred, but can't entirely rule him out either.

And I'll need an updated vote count, I dont want to be accidentally yeeting the wrong person.
Future & Badger claim their actions failed, BN says his succeeded. We know Claws’ succeeded since he has the deets on who visited.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
This game has been brutal for me. The only person I am 100% on being town (other than me) is Claws. All of the rest of you ping me in one way or another just to varying degrees. :lol:

I don't have anything concrete on anyone. But from a meta standpoint I have a hard time reconciling a scum Future under this much pressure still being here in the convo in an engaging manner - that would be an impressive leveling up of his play/skill compared to any game I've ever watched of his. If I turn out to be wrong I won't know whether or not to smack him or be proud of him or both and I'll owe him an apology for shading his competency.
They mention scum academies. I don’t think I visited one, last I checked

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
My two penn'orth, mentioned in intro/writeups

Barnard von Spielberg
Elsa von Spielberg
Schultz Meistersson
Otto von Goon
Amelia Appleberry
Pterry
- 3pups
Zara (came up as purple D2 writeup?)
Damiano
Shameen
Shema
- Morrison
Hero - Listo
Henry the Hermit - Val
Pteresa - presumed to be Claws
Bartender

Baba Yaga
Bats
Eramus
-MTR
Bonehead
Baba Yaga's hut
(I'm inclined to think Nightingale made a mistake with the formatting here)

Antwerp

I've crossed out the ones that haven't appeared yet, and we've 11 town, 3 scum, 1 3p. Giving us 15.
I can get on board with this. Makes sense to me.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

I’m still undecided on Drey but I’m beginning to share your doubts about Mazer.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I think you should give BN the best birthday present of them all: the release of stress from a mafia game
Wow... good thing Dinner was nearby and quick...

The game isnt stressful to me. Projecting much?

Just ddirty to try and push when you dont think someone is coming back. Downright sus as fuck.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
@Badger would you consider voting bn and why
As of this point I’d rather vote Future today. BN’s action being successful is a curious thing. There’s equity in both I guess but knowing my action failed, two town actions failing out of four visits hmmm dunno about that.

He is engaging more as Tildey has mentioned but he’s been inconsistent in his arguments and reads. I don’t know if that should buy him another day though. We can always look at BN after.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I thought he was a watcher, I’m unsure of JOAT. I don’t know any roles that can get the deets that he got.

Or maybe he’s joking around
Maybe. But your damn was in reply to me pointing out that last night was the first night we had two kills in reply to your post with that appeared to be cofident we would have two more kills tonight.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe. But your damn was in reply to me pointing out that last night was the first night we had two kills in reply to your post with that appeared to be cofident we would have two more kills tonight.
I think I’ve misread everything. I thought the double kills was already a thing. But unless there was only shenanigans for the double kill this phase, we can expect more double kills

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Do you think Future could be scum?

He posted in a minimal manner yesterday, and the 1st half of today was MIA. Granted, this would be some of the best he's looked if he flips scum.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Do you think Future could be scum?

He posted in a minimal manner yesterday, and the 1st half of today was MIA. Granted, this would be some of the best he's looked if he flips scum.
Despite his weird ass post here I haven’t changed my reasons for leaning town on him. I don’t think he has yet developed the skill to play this level of a scum game.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Despite his weird ass post here I haven’t changed my reasons for leaning town on him. I don’t think he has yet developed the skill to play this level of a scum game.
That’s rude. You don’t think your son is capable of being a high level scum player?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I dunno though…he could be getting coached to play this way though.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I said “could be”

You’ve changed your mind so many times it’s hard to tell town frustration or even your own scum volition.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
So you think it’s more likely that as quick as his responses are coming that another scum team member is telling him what to post?
Well not blow by blow, word for word script but could be a rough plan by the team. You never know.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I’ve been on a scum team with Future. Getting him to post at all is a feat. I can’t imagine also trying to tell him what to say and be effective so that it still sounds like his voice. Blind was on that team, he should be able to attest to the same.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I’ve been on a scum team with Future. Getting him to post at all is a feat. I can’t imagine also trying to tell him what to say and be effective so that it still sounds like his voice. Blind was on that team, he should be able to attest to the same.
Psycho did some coaching last game. It sounded unnatural and didn’t help deter Foxxi, Mazer, or BN away from me

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yes, where do you wanna go?

Im at the point where I feela miss isnt the worst thing ever.

If we flip v!Future it locks in Mazer/BN?

If we flip v!BN it locks in future Tildey?

Hmm I forgot Drey is in the game

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Yes, where do you wanna go?

Im at the point where I feela miss isnt the worst thing ever.

If we flip v!Future it locks in Mazer/BN?

If we flip v!BN it locks in future Tildey?

Hmm I forgot Drey is in the game
snoop music video GIF

Top Bottom