Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 14: Quest for Mafia - So you want to be a Hero?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Would you say you are good reader of Future, Tildey? Would you say you know him well? As if he were your own son?
LMAO... seems that way.

There is a reason we tend to ask each member of the house what they think of one another.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Did Future flip mafia after being yeeted in said game?
Merlin: “Your Majest you forgot to answer this sire!”
Calzone: “Oh yes good point Merlin! Yes the good Badger that game had a power to cast 4 votes in that game when Future wasn’t contributing and bantering with MTR and he did flip Mafia. Consequently MTR was Mafia that game too when he seemed to loudly object after joke voting Future and he was going to be my next target with my next action. Now they may have turned into a meme but still I am very wary. Wonder what @Tildey thinks of her husband as opposed to Future!”
Lancelot: “Crikey! That House can be tricky!”

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
EBWOP Majesty*
Calzone: “It’s okay Merlin you’re forgiven.”

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
He was somewhat relaxed in thread D1 last game. It wasnt til later in d2 that the neighborhood converged on him a lot more. He was the scum in a 4person neighborhood.

So cant really say that being relaxed D1 is too much out of order for him.
You’re absolutely correct. It’s not impossible. Hence my “for now” qualification earlier. (I think i said that, if not I meant to). That being said, it’s the relaxed feel combined with the evidence of skimming vs close reading that makes me lean town at the moment. He can be wiley, though, so I’m always open to changing my mind.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
3Puppies-no triggers yet
Badger-standard Badger
BlindNinja-null
Claws-normal Claws
CWE-lol
Dreyski-normal Dreyski
Futurehold-meh
Insaner-#4
Listo-null
Mazer-keep an eye on this one.
Morrison-meh
MTR-#2
Tildey-#3
Val-null
Xanjori-new #1

Unvote: I think im on MTR still?
Vote: Xanjori
:sherlock:

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Lancelot: “Hmm she’s making an observation sire and seems to know this forgotten bloke. What do you think sire?”
Calzone: “Hmmm worth considering at least. They al live in a dwelling. I believe they call it the “House of MTR.” I wonder what she thinks of MTR himself?”
Lancelot: “Good question sire? You sure know a lot.”
Calzone: “You have to know these things when you’re a king you know!”
Meh, I’m still undecided. He’s been working to improve some of the tells I’ve pointed out to him so he’s not as easy of an early read for me as he used to be.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Meh, I’m still undecided. He’s been working to improve some of the tells I’ve pointed out to him so he’s not as easy of an early read for me as he used to be.
Calzone: “Hmmm interesting. CWE voted MTR right away and he’s usually good with tells yet you live with him and are unsure. Now CWE could’ve been miming but that down Merlin.”
Merlin: “As you wish sire!”

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Step 1. Don't tell people their tells.
Step 2. ???
Step 3. Profit.

Nightingale

Administrator
Vote Tally:
3 - Insaner: Val(12), Xan(21), drey(158)
3 - Future: MTR(53), pups(68), Badger(190)
1 - MTR: future(49),
1 - Tildey: Claws(85)
1 - Badger: Insaner(167)
1 - Xanjori: CWE(205)

Not currently Voting: BlindNinja, Listo, Mazer, Morrison, Tildey

Last edited:

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Just now getting a chance to do a little catch up. Now it makes sense why FH walked in after work with “Mooooommmm!! Mazer’s being mean to me!” :rofl:

Since there is no discussing this game outside of this thread or provided channels, if you don't get modkilled for this, should we presume that you and Future are in scum chat together?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
They'll probably both say it was just a joke and it didn't actually happen now

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder what dinners are like in their family when they are playing in a mafia game

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I wonder what dinners are like in their family when they are playing in a mafia game

In my mind's eye, I picture Tildey as Michele McCool, and MTR as the Undertaker, doing whatever she commands. Neither would have it any other way.

I picture Future as a Hornswoggle type. Kind of glad to be there, gets a lot of TV time, but never really sure how he fits as he doesn't speak much. He thinks he lives under the ring. Occasionally can put on a great match like WeeLC if given the chance to shine, and deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
@Mazer not poking anyone with a vote, and @Listo being noticeably quiet.

*Meanwhile they pass by a pond on their quest*

Lancelot: “Your Majesty…there’s a toad over there drinking something. What is that?”
Calzone: “I believe they call it Tequila.”
Lancelot: “Teakiller?”
Calzone: “No. TEA. KEEL. A. Now I’ve heard of these rare creatures. Tequila makes them helpful and talkative. If they run out they become sober and stupid, possibly bad. He hasn’t said much (though being fair, we had technical difficulties in the middle there). Let’s see what he has to say!”

You have redeemed yourself. I take back what I said about you being more confusing than entertaining.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Calzone: “Hmmm interesting. CWE voted MTR right away and he’s usually good with tells yet you live with him and are unsure. Now CWE could’ve been miming but that down Merlin.”
Merlin: “As you wish sire!”
CWE also has me on his #3 Sus list and I know that I am 100% town so I don’t feel confident basing my reads off his at present.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
They'll probably both say it was just a joke and it didn't actually happen now
No, it happened. I just don’t consider it a violation since he didn’t provide any context. As I said in my comment, I was confused until I got caught up on the thread. I suppose it’s Foxxi’s call in the end. :dunno:

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Does anyone else think that Future is mafia here like he was in the previous game?
On a serious note I don't think he is scum at this point and time. We just vote each other and give each other shit at the start of any game. You should see us around the house. I call everyone playing scum randomly through the day. :lol:

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
@Mazer not poking anyone with a vote, and @Listo being noticeably quiet

I’m feeling a bit pinged by Listo’s absence as well. And I keep forgetting Morrison is even playing until I see someone post his name in their reads list.

Given that we need to get gold to do actions, anyone being absent seems out of place.

Speaking of quest assignments…
Would you consider voting for Listo?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
During any game any of us are playing lots of snide remarks about each other being scum and talking with their scum buddies thrown randomly into conversation. :lol:

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I’m feeling a bit pinged by Listo’s absence as well. And I keep forgetting Morrison is even playing until I see someone post his name in their reads list.

Given that we need to get gold to do actions, anyone being absent seems out of place.

Speaking of quest assignments…
Would you consider voting for Listo?
I don't get too pinged at the beginning when either one of them are absent. Granted this is not a game to lurk a whole lot when people need to do quests to get gold to do their actions.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I don't have any tells. :shifty:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Step 1. Don't tell people their tells.
Step 2. ???
Step 3. Profit.
It's this type of play from CWE that leads many to believe that he has a future career in coaching after his playing days are done. A true student of the game, and someone the young Academy players can look to for learning.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
No, it happened. I just don’t consider it a violation since he didn’t provide any context. As I said in my comment, I was confused until I got caught up on the thread. I suppose it’s Foxxi’s call in the end. :dunno:

Honestly, I thought you were completely joking, as I found it amusing. So I was mildly tossing back at you the possibility that you're both in scum chat. But you reported it here, and double down on the evidence/testimony against Future. With no evidence of your response, you likely did nothing wrong. Future probably gets a warning.

Then again, I don't think you would have replied as you did above if both of you were in scum chat together.

To answer your other question, yes, I would consider a vote on Listo, but I am more likely to change my vote to sleep.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
We've seen the Spirit Breaker try to induce a few offsides traps here. Up to this point, we see a few people playing to form and not being overaggressive to take the bait.

While it's still very early on, we might come to expect an honest effort out of CWE. And 3puppies has started with some similar moves, for good or for ill, as what we've seen his last approximate 57 league and cup matches for GreenTon. One must expect a cagey player to eventually switch up tactics. But for now, this is where this commentary cautiously expects to see an honest day's work put in for the GreenTon fans.

After being a non-factor early in the match, Badger is now all over the field. He's on a bit of a lark right now, which is most relevant if we look at distractions later. For now, no clear indication one way or the other. Dreyski is more active in the early minutes than he has been in some previous matches. Blind Ninja, as per his custom, is furiously waving at the Gaffer to remove Morrison. Never one to concede a rest day is Blind Ninja. One can only imagine him coaching the Academy players after he retires. Ha Ha Ha. Claws is coming with a bit of malice. He's notoriously hard to read until we see him with the opposition with a chance to shoot, as this is where he typically reveals his form.

Insaner's imperiousness has not yet clearly indicated whether he ihas a clear eye on goal today, and I'm looking to read some more interactions there. Certainly nothing that would cause the referee to pull the yellow card yet This commentator is also still intrigued by the house dynamic. Young future has not retreated after some jeering from the crowd, which stands a bit in opposition to his clubhouse behavior in his last match.

We would say that it's still not the point to be overconfident in our reads, even as we feel positive. As Jurgen will often say "We choose how much of the field we have to defend".

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I don't get too pinged at the beginning when either one of them are absent. Granted this is not a game to lurk a whole lot when people need to do quests to get gold to do their actions.

That was what I was trying to get at earlier - do we think the red team needs to do quests to get gold, in order for them to be able to act? Or, does only one of them need to complete a quest, to be able to get a night kill? I was hoping those of you who have played this quest variation before would have more insight than I do.

Why wouldn't everyone be trying to at least look like they're attempting to complete a quest?

Since I couldn't find anything about a quest variation of mafia when I googled it, can anyone say they've played something like this before? Are we ALL figuring this out as we go along? I am just going on the presumption that everyone else knows more about this than I do. I am not trying to specifically throw sus on the inactives, but I am more wondering what happens when the day ends. Will the mod will tell us whether we have earned the gold we need? Will we be told who else has earned gold, or will we have to figure that out?

Then again, knowing that someone like Morrison has not posted, would mean that he won't have earned gold and therefore he will be cleared from any roles that do find their way into the limited write-up.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
As the game heats up, let's check in with the fans again:

It seems they are channeling the Piano Man himself as they show their support for CWE

Give us a read, you're the Drunken man
Give us a read tonight
We're all in the mood for a drunken meme
And you've got us postin' all night

Now Caito at the bar is a friend of his
Gets him his kilts for free
And he's quick with a knife or to end your game life
But there's something that he'd rather see
He says, "CWE, I believe this is killing me"
As a smile ran away from his face
"Well, I'm sure that I could backstab again
If I could rand in the right place"
Oh, la, la, la, de, de, da
La, la, de, de, da, da, da

Give us a read, you're the Drunken man
Give us a read tonight
We're all in the mood for a drunken meme
And you've got us postin' all night

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
That was what I was trying to get at earlier - do we think the red team needs to do quests to get gold, in order for them to be able to act? Or, does only one of them need to complete a quest, to be able to get a night kill? I was hoping those of you who have played this quest variation before would have more insight than I do.

Why wouldn't everyone be trying to at least look like they're attempting to complete a quest?

Since I couldn't find anything about a quest variation of mafia when I googled it, can anyone say they've played something like this before? Are we ALL figuring this out as we go along? I am just going on the presumption that everyone else knows more about this than I do. I am not trying to specifically throw sus on the inactives, but I am more wondering what happens when the day ends. Will the mod will tell us whether we have earned the gold we need? Will we be told who else has earned gold, or will we have to figure that out?

Then again, knowing that someone like Morrison has not posted, would mean that he won't have earned gold and therefore he will be cleared from any roles that do find their way into the limited write-up.
I have not played anything like this so my guess is as good as yours. I am going to guess that scum might need gold to do actions but I have a feeling that no matter what they get to do their kill. I could be completely wrong however.

I am going to assume that everyone will get told if they earned gold and where they stand on gold.

I am not ready to throw sus on inactives yet but they will need to be active to earn gold and help town so the longer they are not active the more sus they may get if we think scum doesn't have to get gold. Again though we don't know one way or the other.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
We've seen the Spirit Breaker try to induce a few offsides traps here. Up to this point, we see a few people playing to form and not being overaggressive to take the bait.

While it's still very early on, we might come to expect an honest effort out of CWE. And 3puppies has started with some similar moves, for good or for ill, as what we've seen his last approximate 57 league and cup matches for GreenTon. One must expect a cagey player to eventually switch up tactics. But for now, this is where this commentary cautiously expects to see an honest day's work put in for the GreenTon fans.

After being a non-factor early in the match, Badger is now all over the field. He's on a bit of a lark right now, which is most relevant if we look at distractions later. For now, no clear indication one way or the other. Dreyski is more active in the early minutes than he has been in some previous matches. Blind Ninja, as per his custom, is furiously waving at the Gaffer to remove Morrison. Never one to concede a rest day is Blind Ninja. One can only imagine him coaching the Academy players after he retires. Ha Ha Ha. Claws is coming with a bit of malice. He's notoriously hard to read until we see him with the opposition with a chance to shoot, as this is where he typically reveals his form.

Insaner's imperiousness has not yet clearly indicated whether he ihas a clear eye on goal today, and I'm looking to read some more interactions there. Certainly nothing that would cause the referee to pull the yellow card yet This commentator is also still intrigued by the house dynamic. Young future has not retreated after some jeering from the crowd, which stands a bit in opposition to his clubhouse behavior in his last match.

We would say that it's still not the point to be overconfident in our reads, even as we feel positive. As Jurgen will often say "We choose how much of the field we have to defend".
Calzone: “Okay I respect your comments. Non-factor early, fair Badger was busy and trying to get a new console and game set up but now back to business. Still a bit pinged that Insaner has his vote after explaining stance on Future but that’s fine. Badger is town this game but also understands there’s nothing to clear him.

I agree on CWE though. I feel so far he has been phoning it in which was why that discrepancy was pointed out. CWE phoning it in is usually not a good sign but time will tell.”

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
“Your Majesty? He’s VOTING you!!! Shall I run him through with my sword????”

Calzone: “Easy Lancelot. I think this looks like a misunderstanding because to be fair to Insaner, he probably hasn’t played as many games with Future and I to understand our dynamic. The fair Tildey is more wise. It’s not opportunistic, Future was yeeted very early by Badger for acting this very same way in a previous game and I haven’t seen anything different.
gimmick aside, you're barking up the wrong tree, I know you can't give me 4 extra votes this game but I will not stand for getting yeeted while trying to solve again

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Whats worse is that I'm becoming rich, and they shall all be washed away

Badger should know that D1 Future always acts like this, and the scrutiny should lie within D2, if I buckle D2, am I even town?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Calzone: “Okay I respect your comments. Non-factor early, fair Badger was busy and trying to get a new console and game set up but now back to business. Still a bit pinged that Insaner has his vote after explaining stance on Future but that’s fine. Badger is town this game but also understands there’s nothing to clear him.

I agree on CWE though. I feel so far he has been phoning it in which was why that discrepancy was pointed out. CWE phoning it in is usually not a good sign but time will tell.”
Here's Badger down the pitch. He scans around. Mazer makes a pass to CWE, and Badger badly misreads it.

Mazer is frustrated, as earlier he had seen CWE's entry pass, and found an encouraging view. He looks befuddled, as he wonders why anyone would expect lots of extra runs from CWE in the first ten minutes. This is not the game strategy we would typically employ here.

Mazer shakes his head and runs down the pitch, hoping Badger rereads the game notes. It doesn't look like the Midwestern Menace is inclined to make a big deal of it now, as it was likely just a misplaced read.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

This is kinda interesting cos I was wondering where CWEs vote on me came from

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Here's Badger down the pitch. He scans around. Mazer makes a pass to CWE, and Badger badly misreads it.

Mazer is frustrated, as earlier he had seen CWE's entry pass, and found an encouraging view. He looks befuddled, as he wonders why anyone would expect lots of extra runs from CWE in the first ten minutes. This is not the game strategy we would typically employ here.

Mazer shakes his head and runs down the pitch, hoping Badger rereads the game notes. It doesn't look like the Midwestern Menace is inclined to make a big deal of it now, as it was likely just a misplaced read.
Calzone: “Let me pick up the ball because you’re comment ‘Come to expect an honest effort out of CWE’ read to me that you felt he was putting in an honest effort either. CWE phoning it in usually is a scum tell for me.

I didn’t realise you were referring to an earlier post he made which seemed encouraging. But by all means I’ll re-read when have time after work to see what you mean.”

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
CWE were you just voting me to get your vote in or was there something about my posting you disliked?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Kinda TRing Badger heavily atm, and may piggyback a few of his reads

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
EBWOP to Mazer

*felt he was NOT putting in an honest effort either.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
The read is heavily based off of my role and I can't reveal it without getting myself modkilled in the process in my opinion
Oh thats a bit of a weird one. I mean surely you coulda given us the read without the reasoning?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Still a bit pinged that Insaner has his vote after explaining stance on Future but that’s fine. Badger is town this game but also understands there’s nothing to clear him.
Well, to be fair

I asked other people for their opinions on whether Future feels similar to the last game and all the responses I saw were that he feels different here. So I can't really be sure that your claim of finding Future's posts here to he similar and thus wolfy is really genuine. It's true you have addressed it, but you haven't put forth an argument that would convince me.

That said it's not like I'm gonna go all in on scumreading you based on that single thing. I see that you've made some posts since then which I haven't read yet since I was busy. I'll read them and try to give an updated opinion on your slot later today.

If you want, feel free to expand on your read on Future and the similarities that you saw. Or don't and just do your thing.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Calzone: “I finish in 15 minutes then meeting a friend. I will do an ISO on CWE later. My initial impression wasn’t good but I am happy to re-assess and see if I feel differently.

@Mazer like VAR if you like in football terms.

@Insaner I feel like I have expanded as far as I can. Not much to say and bantering with MTR which in a previous game was scum. This is early so things may change but so far not feeling good despite what Tildey says.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
EBWOP American football I believe you call it an Instant Replay. Real football VAR. :p

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I don't want to die because of a meme vote some bad reads
I mean

You have 3 votes, of which MTR has indicated that he is planning to move off of you and 3pups said he would follow MTR's vote :LOL:

You aren't in any danger at all my friend. Why would you force a thunderdome between me and you lol.

As per the rules of this game, someone only gets lynched if there is maj. Else, we sleep. It's impossible for there to be a tie.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I mean

You have 3 votes, of which MTR has indicated that he is planning to move off of you and 3pups said he would follow MTR's vote :LOL:

You aren't in any danger at all my friend. Why would you force a thunderdome between me and you lol.

As per the rules of this game, someone only gets lynched if there is maj. Else, we sleep. It's impossible for there to be a tie.
I was worried sick I feel self preservation is a good panicking attack

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
It would force me to self press back unto you. Which I would rather not do because I see you as town.

Nightingale

Administrator
Vote Tally:
3 - Future: MTR(53), pups(68), Badger(190),
2 - Insaner: Val(12), drey(158),
1 - Tildey: Claws(85)
1 - Xanjori: CWE(205)
1 - Sleep: future(259)
1 - Listo: Insaner(261)

Not currently Voting: BlindNinja, Listo, Mazer, Morrison, Tildey, Xanjori(240)

Listo95

Like I know its D1 and all but I don't like these votes on Future. He died D2 last game. Also not a fan of the Insaner votes cause 1st game back in a while.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
My vote is mostly a joke so I will be moving it just haven't really decided where to move it to.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
My vote is mostly a joke so I will be moving it just haven't really decided where to move it to.

I am more inclined to vote sleep than anywhere else, but I despite my own thoughts / preference on no yeet, I get the importance of getting vote information. I will follow you, but I don't love the idea of voting Insaner this early in the first game back in a while.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Kinda TRing Badger heavily atm, and may piggyback a few of his reads
Calzone: “Let me pick up the ball because you’re comment ‘Come to expect an honest effort out of CWE’ read to me that you felt he was putting in an honest effort either. CWE phoning it in usually is a scum tell for me.

I didn’t realise you were referring to an earlier post he made which seemed encouraging. But by all means I’ll re-read when have time after work to see what you mean.”

An interesting look here as the two men work in tandem. Badger, with a nod of the head, acknowledges his earlier misread. Although he somehow seems to misread Mazer clearly indicating that there were two he was most trusting of their play, in that very same spot on the field.

One could certainly chalk this up to Badger scanning too quickly, rather than this being a more nefarious play, in need of a carding.

Xan then, as he moves down the pitch, decides not just the Badger may be playing honestly today, he also decides to copy his reads, right after Badger has misread the defensive set-up and lobbed an errant ball.

The dynamic here may be just a blip, but perhaps also deserves a bit of scrutiny moving forward.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Like I know its D1 and all but I don't like these votes on Future. He died D2 last game. Also not a fan of the Insaner votes cause 1st game back in a while.
Is it wolfy that Listo pops in as soon as he is voted? I think it might be wolfy

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Imma be real here

I'm too tired rn to process Badger's gimmick posting

I wanna say that the indignation of "I made a post and Insaner still hasn't unvoted me yet?!" reads as townie entitlement to me that wolves might not think to fake

So yeah whatever I'm fine leaving him until I can read his posts with a clearer head and with more information as well as in thread developments to base my reads off of

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Calzone: “Going to drop this quick but @Insaner Monty Python/Medieval kinda thing. I appreciate most Americans might not get it (I believe Mazer should with Monty Python) but yeah.

Haven’t forgotten about ISO on CWE but phone low on battery so gonna save proper ISO analysis for home. I appreciate I may have scanned too quickly.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
EBWOP assuming Insaner is American.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
It’s more a Brit thing. Dreyski should get it lol.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am more inclined to vote sleep than anywhere else, but I despite my own thoughts / preference on no yeet, I get the importance of getting vote information. I will follow you, but I don't love the idea of voting Insaner this early in the first game back in a while.
I am not looking at voting Insaner and since we are not getting full write ups I would prefer to not vote sleep so not sure where I am going at this point.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
@MTR, what are your thoughts on either Mazer, Listo, or a Morrison vote
I want to hear more from Listo and Morrison before I can really decide one way or the other.

Hard to say about Mazer. His day 1 gimmick is NAI so hard to get a good read just yet.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Meh I can’t keep this gimmick up as too hard to explain apparently but yeah Calzone King is my Fox Den name so yeah full Badger from now on.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
EBWOP assuming Insaner is American.
Nah I'm Russian

I watched two of Monty Python movies including the medieval one, but I have a terrible memory for names of fictional characters so still didn't get the reference lol

Listo95

Imma be real here

I'm too tired rn to process Badger's gimmick posting

I wanna say that the indignation of "I made a post and Insaner still hasn't unvoted me yet?!" reads as townie entitlement to me that wolves might not think to fake

So yeah whatever I'm fine leaving him until I can read his posts with a clearer head and with more information as well as in thread developments to base my reads off of
Nope pure coincidence :D

It's kind of a thing where I get mentioned and I'll manage to check the thread normally within a short timeframe unless I'm asleep.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Nah I'm Russian

I watched two of Monty Python movies including the medieval one, but I have a terrible memory for names of fictional characters so still didn't get the reference lol
Well since I’ve dropped this, may as well tell you. There were Monty Python Holy Grail references like Holy Hand Grenade, threw Merlin in for Medieval and Lancelot well both Monty Python and Medieval . Calzone King is my Fox Den name so replaced that for Arthur King of the Britons.

Tried to entertain but yeah clearly not working. Mazer out gimmicked me and appeals to the masses. Well done sir!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Nah I'm Russian

I hope you play Zangief in Street Fighter and master the spinning piledriver lol. I still can’t do it…too fishy fingers

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Well since I’ve dropped this, may as well tell you. There were Monty Python Holy Grail references like Holy Hand Grenade, threw Merlin in for Medieval and Lancelot well both Monty Python and Medieval . Calzone King is my Fox Den name so replaced that for Arthur King of the Britons.

Tried to entertain but yeah clearly not working. Mazer out gimmicked me and appeals to the masses. Well done sir!
I'm sure your roleplay was beautiful Badger I just didn't have the brain bandwidth to notice :heart:

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I hope you play Zangief in Street Fighter and master the spinning piledriver lol. I still can’t do it…too fishy fingers
I feel too old for games that require quick reaction times haha

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I'm sure your roleplay was beautiful Badger I just didn't have the brain bandwidth to notice :heart:
3pups said the same thing so meh dropped it rather than have to overexplain.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Here's 3puppies yelling at his gaffer that Mazer hasn't probed with day 1 voting in the first 24. The gaffer is going a bit mental, as none of the video can find Mazer ever shooting early just to test. He's a center back. Bit like wondering why Haaland isn't playing keeper.

However, we've seen a bit of this previously.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Here's 3puppies yelling at his gaffer that Mazer hasn't probed with day 1 voting in the first 24. The gaffer is going a bit mental, as none of the video can find Mazer ever shooting early just to test. He's a center back. Bit like wondering why Haaland isn't playing keeper.

However, we've seen a bit of this previously.
Try that gimmick next time. Or is that just copyright infringement?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Let's check in with the fans. The return of Insaner has certainly riled up the FOSlands faithful. Here they are encouraging the old dog on, clearly inspired by some classic Annie Lennox:

Here comes Insane again
Falling on the D like a memory
Falling on the goal like a new emotion
Is Insane reading you?

He want to post in the open thread
He want to posts like lovers do
Wants vote you into the ocean
Is Insane reading you?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Try that gimmick next time. Or is that just copyright infringement?
CWE with another smart idea as he moves the ball. Once again, it's bits of brilliance like this that have many believing that he could be the next Klopp.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay without doing full ISO (which I will do) but Mazer going this full bat and the “entry pass” early CWE vote on MTR from memory is probably why he’s had him pegged early as town. I saw it as being too quick so could be a mismeeting of the minds

I am taking into account that CWE does not lie but maybe tells half-truths as scum without necessarily lying. I’m willing to fully ISO this but yeah phone about to die. Tildey having a very differing viewpoint confuddled me.

Claws

Mastermind
Cat If I Fits I Sits GIF

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
There’s likely pocketing on me on this phase somewhere (which ironically Tildey accused me of) but don’t think it’s CWE at least.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
You have moved from like 6th or 7th all the way to 2. Hell of a run Badger. Hell of a run.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
You have moved from like 6th or 7th all the way to 2. Hell of a run Badger. Hell of a run.
I know what you’re thinking but yeah put me back down NOW!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I am passionate maybe too much for my own good. Overdefending Badger scum yeah yeah but this IS town me!

Top Bottom