Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 14: Quest for Mafia - So you want to be a Hero?

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
So much for that Hail Mary then lol.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Although Schultz can’t be 7 because CWE would be saying Insaner was Schultz which wouldn’t QUITE make sense! :lol:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
This is going to annoy me for the rest of Sunday.

Going to Brewdog later as have reward partner vouchers through Tesco (the job does have some perks) to stuff my face with beer and pizza so may chew on this then.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Blaaagh la to the beer for head not level!

Dunno lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Tequila la la the shot the shot the shots!!

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
This is going to annoy me for the rest of Sunday.

Going to Brewdog later as have reward partner vouchers through Tesco (the job does have some perks) to stuff my face with beer and pizza so may chew on this then.
Oh shit... Brewdog is 7.... and tesco is 5 ;)

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Badgers is in the sett the sett the setts.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Damn I didn’t know 3puppies had launched his own beer brand. Must’ve saved up those coupons!

Attachments

• F2362CE9-39A3-44F1-BABA-EC8724D7C4A7.jpeg
    F2362CE9-39A3-44F1-BABA-EC8724D7C4A7.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 0

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So maybe stop trolling people...

Encouraging the thunderdome between you, youve misread something else. And again, stop putting words into my mouth by saying I was enjoying it. Read it again, "fun back and forth. hope things calmed down". Does that really read as encouraging a fight between you 2 if tvt? Does it sound like I enjoyed it?
I was more so talking about the Sedona paragraph of your post where you were asking us to talk about out reads on each other

I think it's not unreasonable to suspect you may have been trying to encourage the thundersome. In any case you certainly haven't taken a stance here yourself.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I have no earthly idea what CWE's riddle is about.

Nor do I really care.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I was more so talking about the Sedona paragraph of your post where you were asking us to talk about out reads on each other

I think it's not unreasonable to suspect you may have been trying to encourage the thundersome. In any case you certainly haven't taken a stance here yourself.
That's your cue to take a stance on, like, anything @Blind Ninja btw

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Apologies for the absence, at a football (soccer) match yesterday, 2 hours travel each way for a 0-0 draw and was completely zonked when I got home. Then over 300 posts to digest.

Main takeaways:
Insaner and Xan got a bit personal, but then cooled off on each other
CWE is doubting his semi-dees
CWE is channeling Jarrod with his riddle
Badger thinks '5th and down' is an American Football term

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Nope I was all business and very professional yesterday.

I don't know why some people get so incredibly offended when you suspect them lol

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Well I was talking generally, but on closer inspection it was Xan with the questionable phrasing.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So you swiched your vote from Xan to BN because you felt the latter was egging the two of you on?
Pretty much yeah. I reevaluated my read on Xanjori from mafia to town after taking a step back so now I'm inclined to look for people who looked unconcerned during our argument. Of these, BN, Listo and Val stand out to me the most.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Future's posts haven't pinged me yet this game, last contributions were him defending his position on the Morrison train.
Val's posting is typically Val. NAI (but is probably town)
In the absence of Void/Psycho/Nightingale, Mazer putting in the investigative hard yards now he's dropped his D1 gimmick.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante

I was more wondering where you guys stood after having a chance to step back. I hadnt been vocal about my stance on it since I wanted to see how you 2 interacted after having a chance to think about it and calm down. Not trying to jump into the middle, but wanted to see if and how your reads developed after taking some time away from the thread.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Nope I was all business and very professional yesterday.

I don't know why some people get so incredibly offended when you suspect them lol
I sometimes I imagine playing Monopoly with our group. Someone would say "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO BANKRUPT ME! THIS IS A FAMILY HOTEL AND YOU JUST TAKE IT OVER LIKE IT'S NOTHING! I WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO YOU!"

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
We've definitely done that. I'm not sure it's always been the soundest decision making paradigm, but we've done it.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Pretty much yeah. I reevaluated my read on Xanjori from mafia to town after taking a step back so now I'm inclined to look for people who looked unconcerned during our argument. Of these, BN, Listo and Val stand out to me the most.
Funny thing, I asked a question during the back and forth, which went unnoticed/unanswered... Now youve said I was "unconcerned" and "encouraged" the fight.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I have my opinions. Telling me to take a stance, or putting words in my mouth (like youve tried to do a couple times), wont get me to do what you want.
All I'm looking for is your response by which I can judge you

So there isn't really any way for you to not give me what I want here

Claws

Mastermind
Sleepy Good Morning GIF by Unscreen

Claws

Mastermind
i read a bit back i thought cwe was an oracle possible with choices however thats not the case

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Like I ask you for what your reads are and you are telling me "f off, Insaner, you are not my mother! I do what I please"

It's still pretty telling, ya feel me?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Just not sure why you'd think that is the response that you want to give me

But that's okay

Claws

Mastermind
if theres a puzzle can some complile all the hints into one post and the actual puzzle post and i will work some dank magic

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
CWE has never been hungover. If he's had too much, he grills himself a flank steak and wears two wet socks to bed.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Like I ask you for what your reads are and you are telling me "f off, Insaner, you are not my mother! I do what I please"

It's still pretty telling, ya feel me?
Think it might have something with your tone or how you come across? I dont enjoy conversing with you, and its taking effort to not resort to name calling like Xan did last night. Maybe if you stop misrepresenting things ive said, and ask for clarification instead, Id be more receptive to you.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
i read a bit back i thought cwe was an oracle possible with choices however thats not the case
7 2 2 3 4 3 4 3 5

THe numbers represent the numbers of letters in a word. It's some clue to CWE's action maybe?

Clawcat is up for word mix and read the clues?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
CWE has never been hungover. If he's had too much, he grills himself a flank steak and wears two wet socks to bed.
If I got more then 3hrs sleep, I likely wouldnt be hungover... but for some ungodly reason I woke up and couldnt get back to sleep

Claws

Mastermind
7 2 2 3 4 3 4 3 5

THe numbers represent the numbers of letters in a word. It's some clue to CWE's action maybe?

Clawcat is up for word mix and read the clues?
hmmmm i dont think it can be any1s name im assuming that matching numbers = same letter

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
“Tracked by me” would make sense. 3pups not sure if that’s last word now that I think about it because 3 is not a letter.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Think it might have something with your tone or how you come across? I dont enjoy conversing with you, and its taking effort to not resort to name calling like Xan did last night. Maybe if you stop misrepresenting things ive said, and ask for clarification instead, Id be more receptive to you.
And who are you anyway, to put such a high value on your receptiveness?

You posted something I found suspicious. I stand by that, but I'm also giving you a chance to show me you are town through your solving. If you did that then I would bury my accusations like I did with Xanjori.

I see that you are taking the route of refusing to cooperate because I didn't ask you politely enough. Well it's your choice if you wanna take that route. But I will tell you that I've seen wolves take that route, and have taken that route myself as a wolf, too many times to not find your refusal to cooperate as scummy.

Uh I see that you said you are currently hangover. I guess that change things a bit

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Not gonna yeet BN because he is hangover

Vote: Listo

Is that what I'm supposed to do here? Lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Wouldn’t seem CWE’s MO to troll us with a puzzle.

There’s also the whole “he doesn’t lie” shtick he does.

Listo95

And after all I’ve done for this town to make it flourish this is how I’m treated!?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Apologies for the absence, at a football (soccer) match yesterday, 2 hours travel each way for a 0-0 draw and was completely zonked when I got home. Then over 300 posts to digest.

Main takeaways:
Insaner and Xan got a bit personal, but then cooled off on each other
CWE is doubting his semi-dees
CWE is channeling Jarrod with his riddle
Badger thinks '5th and down' is an American Football term
Yeah I saw the score. Blackburn needs some wins in a bad way.

I am also playing catch up after the wrestling show last night. It was late and getting ready for night 2 which starts early afternoon.

Claws

Mastermind
What makes you think that?
why not bring the puzzle out start of day instead of just straight deez to neg back on it? im at the point we either lynch insaner and see if cwe is a dumb dumb or we just all forget about it and yeet future

Claws

Mastermind
also the reason i think listo is town is because hes making such an effort while at work

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
why not bring the puzzle out start of day instead of just straight deez to neg back on it? im at the point we either lynch insaner and see if cwe is a dumb dumb or we just all forget about it and yeet future
I think he only brought it out at this point because he was alright with us potentially outing.

I still don’t see it as a scummy move or anything

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Forgive me but I can't see why that would need confirming?

Claws

Mastermind
its just odd if hes not sure on deez why bring it forward instead of the the puzzle we could of just done the puzzle now we are basically out of time

Claws

Mastermind
i mean he could just be making all this up and stalling the day away /shrug

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Believe me you, nobody has more reasons to be frustrated with CWE here than I do.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I mean 7pm Eastern is just over 6 hours away. There’s still time.

But time is still marching on so need to get our bums in gear. Are we yeeting the Insaner one or not?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
------ Count 5 ------
**2 - Insaner:** Badger(442), Xan(557)
**1 - Xan:** Val(558)
**1 - Val:** future(410)
**1 - Listo:** Insaner(855)
Current as of post: 855

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
All this focus on me has been such a waste of a day

Probably means I just die here tbh because "oh well we just gotta"

Lol

Claws

Mastermind
honestly idk if i can solve the word puzzle in 6 hrs my "team of proffessionals" is at grandmas

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Honestly I think Dreyski’s solved most of it.

An MTR yeet maybe but maybe we should test the dees don’t ch’all think? (Well Insaner won’t agree lol).

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Honestly I think Dreyski’s solved most of it.

An MTR yeet maybe but maybe we should test the dees don’t ch’all think? (Well Insaner won’t agree lol).
Even CWE doesn't fucking believe his own dees anymore lmao

Top Bottom