Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Why do you want to eliminate me so badly in the first place? I recall you suggesting something about my vote to sleep being suspicious but...many other players have done just that themselves since and yet you're still only going after me.
That's the only one I remember seeing in this game, did I miss a page?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Final Day 1 Special Vote Count:

7 - 3 (CWE #140, Claws #189, Mazer #242)
5 - 2 (Lettuce #27, DivaSmurf #209)
13 - 2 (Matthieu #185, Blind Ninja #201)
16 - 2 (MTR #227, Future #252)
1 - 1 (3puppies #71)
10 - 1 (Val #128)
19 - 1 (Rock #195)
23 - 1 (Xanjori #197)
9 - 1 (Morrison #251)
8 - 1 (Listo #253)
3 - 1 (Cape #255)

—---------

The computerized voice started to speak again. “Twenty-four hours have come and gone and it was time to tally the raffle. Each vote on a number gave the corresponding player, to that number, an additional chance to win the trip. The player/number combinations are based on the numbers on the player list. The more votes on your number, the greater chance you have to win. With votes locked, the winner has been decided.” The computerized voice went silent.

The winner of the trip to the Millennium Spellbook is MATTHIEU!!! Unfortunately for Matthieu, the Millennium Spellbook is located in the afterlife.

The world started to shift around Matthieu, as his soul was ripped from his body and brought to the afterlife. Matthieu fell to the ground, unmoving.

Matthieu, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed.

—---------

Day 1 Vote Count:

Sleep - 4 (3puppies #75, DivaSmurf #209, Future #251, MTR #259)
GrumpyCat - 2 (Cape90 #126, Psycho #175)
3puppies - 1 (Val #128)
WindwardAway - 1 (CWE #135)
Claws - 1 (Xanjori #199)
Blind Ninja - 1 (Rock #203)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Claws, Crackleslap, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, WindwardAway #260

Current Modified Majority: 6

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end on Aug 13th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 22 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.
Oh god, ok

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Why do you want to eliminate me so badly in the first place? I recall you suggesting something about my vote to sleep being suspicious but...many other players have done just that themselves since and yet you're still only going after me.
Your welcome. I gave you another raffle ticket by voting 13 :)

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Ftr I will not question Claws until tomorrow
I have absolutely no valid reason for this, I just don't want to repeat my mistake from the last time I played here

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Matthieu, if you really want an answer, it's because in the previous game i played here, you voted sleep very consistently every day as scum until you needed an elimination on town. Everyone else varied their votes.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Matthieu, if you really want an answer, it's because in the previous game i played here, you voted sleep very consistently every day as scum until you needed an elimination on town. Everyone else varied their votes.
TBF, he's been voting sleep early on D1 as both alignments. I see it as scummy, others see it as NAI. He was Doc last game and voted sleep d1

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Void tries to distract with his acts- full of sound and fury signifying nothing.

But why do some fear the known?

There lies the question

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Vote: Mazer

Why are you on sleep?

A bevy of mistakes in a single post.

I am not on sleep. I have not yet chosen a target

But as I have struggled laboriously over many novels to explain, I kill when the probability is at least 50/50 in role madness.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
TBF, he's been voting sleep early on D1 as both alignments. I see it as scummy, others see it as NAI. He was Doc last game and voted sleep d1
Oh 😅

A bevy of mistakes in a single post.

I am not on sleep. I have not yet chosen a target

But as I have struggled laboriously over many novels to explain, I kill when the probability is at least 50/50 in role madness.
Oh, I thought the vote count had you, CWE, Claws and Matthieu voting sleep, dunno why in that case.

Unvote:

I just think any information at all on D1 is better than none, and voting sleep does not give us a flip.

@WindwardAway have you only played the one game here?
Yep, that was it! I can link my offsite games, though, if it helps anyone.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Oh 😅

Oh, I thought the vote count had you, CWE, Claws and Matthieu voting sleep, dunno why in that case.

Unvote:

I just think any information at all on D1 is better than none, and voting sleep does not give us a flip.

Ahhhh
I was looking at the number votecount lmao
I shouldn't try to analyze votes when drunk 😂 ignore me. I see it now lol.

Vote: 3puppies

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Oh 😅

Unvote:

I was going to play this game with emojis only...but a no lynch vote on day 1 from me?!? That might be auto hang territory.

And when I get off work, I have a 3 page fucking essay from sober CWE that HE found 2 scum that i have to read? When does he find anything? (Other than my shotglass.)

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Want me to join you on BN?

Looks like you could use a firend. Ever since Lemon Demon stopped playing, BN is onto you. Getting rid of him would make your life so much easier.

So what about it? You want?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Only thing I want you to do is to say. GC is never geting yetted this game. Never ever.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

3puppies - 2 (Val #128, WindwardAway #324)
Claws - 1 (Xanjori #199)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Claws, Crackleslap, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, Matthieu

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end on Aug 13th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 23 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Not sure how I make of GCs posting and Im looking at the voters on them too. I also suspect no matter how hard we try today will end up in sleep. But lets see

Vote: GrumpyCat

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Not sure what you are trying to achieve here but alright.

Wouldnt vote if not for 5 posts and a vote rule.

Vote: Sleep

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Hey y’all
I’m going to be voting for my favorite number
Vote: 5
And also
I just don’t think we need to kill someone today

I know llettuce voted five but I can’t it’s my favorite number and don’t want to change my mind on that
Can't help but feel this is a very self-conscious entrance. I wanna give Diva time to develop because I feel like they always get for early for just being a bit too busy, but I'm noting it for future reference/in case I die

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Sleep - 5 (3puppies #75, DivaSmurf #209, Future #251, MTR #259, GrumpyCat #339)
GrumpyCat - 5 (Cape90 #126, Psycho #175, Claws #337, Xanjori #338)
3puppies - 2 (Val #128, WindwardAway #324)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Crackleslap, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, Matthieu

Current Modified Majority: 8

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end on Aug 13th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 23 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Last edited:

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I would say this is the case usually with scum teams in general. Like they will coordinate things but not to the level WWA is suggesting from my experience.

...okay? I am conflicted with this.

This is the feeling I had too about rock.

That and also this but I felt less meh on it. Also I think the focus thing being pedantic looked towny to me, but not exactly in like the I agree type of way, you know?
Yeah I'm kind of over it and think the aggressive reaction without voting me that rock has is probably more town indicative than anything.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Want me to join you on BN?

Looks like you could use a firend. Ever since Lemon Demon stopped playing, BN is onto you. Getting rid of him would make your life so much easier.

So what about it? You want?
Perhaps refuge in audacity?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Ok, caught up. Thinking Wind is probably town for her reaction to the event and Matthieu. Doesn't seem like she'd stumble over herself as much as scum, especially when drunk.

I also think Matthieu is probably town by the way he used his sleep vote to gauge reactions to it. Him snapvoting Wind in retaliation felt less like scum!Matthieu hiding behind a troll vote and more like seeing what he could get from it.

Grumpy seems kind of easy but also just don't really care for the appeal to rock about voting BN

For the record, I think Blind isn't a good chop today. They're playing pretty typical and are one of the least polarized players. Would rather see where he lands as we go forward.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
He votes sleep all the time scum or town

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
D1 every time. But there has been other games where he has voted sleep a lot both as town and scum. Not every game. So yeah I never think much about it when he votes sleep at any point and time and look for other things to figure out if he is scum or not

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 1 Special Vote Count:

7 - 3 (CWE #140, Claws #189, Mazer #242)
5 - 2 (Lettuce #27, DivaSmurf #209)
13 - 2 (Matthieu #185, Blind Ninja #201)
16 - 2 (MTR #227, Future #252)
1 - 1 (3puppies #71)
10 - 1 (Val #128)
19 - 1 (Rock #195)
23 - 1 (Xanjori #197)
9 - 1 (Morrison #251)
8 - 1 (Listo #253)
3 - 1 (Cape #255)

—---------

The computerized voice started to speak again. “Twenty-four hours have come and gone and it was time to tally the raffle. Each vote on a number gave the corresponding player, to that number, an additional chance to win the trip. The player/number combinations are based on the numbers on the player list. The more votes on your number, the greater chance you have to win. With votes locked, the winner has been decided.” The computerized voice went silent.

The winner of the trip to the Millennium Spellbook is MATTHIEU!!! Unfortunately for Matthieu, the Millennium Spellbook is located in the afterlife.

The world started to shift around Matthieu, as his soul was ripped from his body and brought to the afterlife. Matthieu fell to the ground, unmoving.

Matthieu, playing as ???, the ???, has been killed.

—---------

Day 1 Vote Count:

3puppies - 1 (Val #128)
Claws - 1 (Xanjori #199)

Not Voting: Blind Ninja, Claws, Crackleslap, GrumpyCat, Kareemah, Listo95, Llettuce, Mazer, Morrison, Nightingale, Tildey, WindwardAway #260

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end on Aug 13th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 22 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

A brilliant light shone through the land and then faded. Matthieu stood up and brushed himself off and went about his business, as the computerized voice spoke again.

Matthieu has returned and made his decision in the choice of four. He declined shared protection. He declined giving himself or another the Dice of Success. He declined partaking or forcing participation in the Dice of Demise. Instead, he has chosen personal protection.”

Matthieu is ineligible to be voted upon or have actions used on him until the end of Day 3.

The voice spoke one final time. “As always, thank you for your participation in Millennium Tours.” The computerized voice fell silent, never to speak again.

If Matthieu had chosen the Dice of Demise to use himself or give to someone to use (and he would have had to choose before seeing these options), it would have rolled a 1d10 with the following results. The dice was listed as "offers massive power with a large chance of a negative"

1. Death
2. Death
3. Death
4. Death
5. Permanent Vig Shot Action (Unable to be multitasked)
6. Death
7. Death
8. Protected until end of Day 4
9. Death
10. 1x Day Kill Action

No. He did not choose that option. He chose the self protection option which gave him the protection from votes and actions, instead of the other 3 options given.
Okay well... all this is a thing regarding Matthieu.
Given what I see here it seems NAI probably.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Why are there so many sleep votes?
Like I usually only see stuff like that when a town has died or something day 1.

And Matthieu doesn't seem technically dead obviously since he has the whole immunity thing

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Okay well... all this is a thing regarding Matthieu.
Given what I see here it seems NAI probably.
Immunity is a pretty common prize here. And Im not surprised he picked it over the other options, given he was killed early last game. All of Matts action, including his sleep vote, have been NAI.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Like I usually only see stuff like that when a town has died or something day 1.

And Matthieu doesn't seem technically dead obviously since he has the whole immunity thing
This forum is a combination of people from Rajah.com and MMO-C. Rajah style games are HEAVILY influenced by the writeups. Given that, people want to have the most information available before deciding who to chop 1st. MMO-C used to lynch D1, unless didnt reach majority or mod-maj. Didnt have as elaborate writeups so was more about interactions. Given that this is a more Rajah style game, people will likely spreadsheet to figure out things over interactions in thread. But most mods have done things to fuck with spreadsheeters a bit and make that more of a challenge.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
people vote sleep b/c they don't really want to lynch on d1 or at least thats the impression I got. There prob is some legit town/scum strategy to it. Also, deadlines are short

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Can't help but feel this is a very self-conscious entrance. I wanna give Diva time to develop because I feel like they always get for early for just being a bit too busy, but I'm noting it for future reference/in case I die
you know
I agree with this looking at it

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
people vote sleep b/c they don't really want to lynch on d1 or at least thats the impression I got. There prob is some legit town/scum strategy to it. Also, deadlines are short
i mean, when you say deadlines are short, you are also talking to the person who's first exposure to mafia is town of salem and mafia.gg :p

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Immunity is a pretty common prize here. And Im not surprised he picked it over the other options, given he was killed early last game. All of Matts action, including his sleep vote, have been NAI.
i see

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
man no wonder this game felt like I didn't have much to say
3pups usually coupons on the weekend, so get why they are low.

MTR can speak more on Kareem, Diva, Future and Tildey. Think he said Tildey had to work some this weekend. Future was doing boy scout stuff (iirc). Not sure about Diva and Kareem.

Val/Morrison are usually on the lower post count, but still expected a bit more from them by now.

Then Nightingale... really not like her to sign up and not even post. So hope she's ok.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
@MTR How do you feel about 4/6 of the House is below the 5 post count? They been that busy?
I can only speak for the ones actually in the house and people have been busy but probably could have squeezed in a few more posts by now. I am kind of working in posts in between things.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
3pups usually coupons on the weekend, so get why they are low.

MTR can speak more on Kareem, Diva, Future and Tildey. Think he said Tildey had to work some this weekend. Future was doing boy scout stuff (iirc). Not sure about Diva and Kareem.

Val/Morrison are usually on the lower post count, but still expected a bit more from them by now.

Then Nightingale... really not like her to sign up and not even post. So hope she's ok.

Kareemah is not here any more so not sure her situation. Future had a scout thing during the day yesterday but was home last night. Tildey has been working on and off this weekend. Diva worked a double yesterday and hasn't been around today much.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
So some updated reads

WWA felt towny to me
Psycho less so, but they brought up decent points
Blind Ninja felt... okayer recently
GrumpyCat is kinda in a stagnant place of being scummy IMO.
Mazer feels gimmick posty. But I am unfamilar with how they usually are.
Crackleslap is probably just town for all of the things they are doing like giving their vote out to the "highest bidder" and encouraging people to vote them out.
FutureHold is one I noticed a 3 hour gap between their first and second posts. Maybe worth taking note of. Though I have called people scum for this in the past and it has failed me every time so... LMAO they town?
MTR just seems like one of those players who I will likely struggle making heads of tails of due to play style.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

Because in a role madness game that is rajah style, the odds often go up early, and one may not need to force actions in the same way as regular.

A while ago, I looked at previous games in my lab. On rajah, the only games scum had won were on a d1 lynch.

I've put out whole theses on the effect.

Some criminal gamerunner masterminds have tried to introduce other game elements to mitigate the effect.

Some prefer to still play differently, and I give them no grievances over personal affairs.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I tend to shit post D1 in a role madness rajah style game because we tend always go sleep. I did this no matter my alignment. However this time around I am decided to be a mixed bag. I have had some dumb stuff but I have also been putting out some more serious thoughts on things when I can.

I tend to not worry about reads too much on day 1 because I feel we get a mixed bag from people like we may have someone gimmick post or just have people like me shit post. To me since we tend to not get near a yeet on day 1 I think it is easier for scum to hide and not get a good read on anyone until day 2 and beyond. That is just me and this could be a shit way to look at things but just seems to work for me. I am also still working on my skills of reading people.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I would present the same query to rock, who posted nigh the same time as xan.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
So some updated reads

WWA felt towny to me
Psycho less so, but they brought up decent points
Blind Ninja felt... okayer recently
GrumpyCat is kinda in a stagnant place of being scummy IMO.
Mazer feels gimmick posty. But I am unfamilar with how they usually are.
Crackleslap is probably just town for all of the things they are doing like giving their vote out to the "highest bidder" and encouraging people to vote them out.
FutureHold is one I noticed a 3 hour gap between their first and second posts. Maybe worth taking note of. Though I have called people scum for this in the past and it has failed me every time so... LMAO they town?
MTR just seems like one of those players who I will likely struggle making heads of tails of due to play style.
Mazer asked in the signup what gimmick he should do d1. This usually fades from D2 forward. Just something to do for fun and entertainment value.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Certainly your line of questioning is worthy.

One just strikes an interesting note when two come in after a question on psychological, and seem to indicate favor.

Certainly none should townread the the devious mastermind, the Charlatan of Chicago himself, on the basis of light reads.

Perhaps simply a curiosity.

All this being said, I too would like to see your query recieve a response from the Caped stranger.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
there are 2 scum teams. It's not "true" MB b/c the teams are different sizes and team rocket may or may not have a kill but I said for the lack of a better term.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Wait what? What do you mean by I am easy.

Nice reads though.
Your most recent posts before this felt kind of open-wolfy, so by easy I meant obvious. Like they felt weird to me but also feels like if you're scum you're probably not gonna open-wolfy that obviously so early.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
yes, the yellow color was used for nuets/3rd party last game so the logical conclusion is that its some 3p team but I still call everything not town scum

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I asumed it is a multiball too. It is called "team" rocket and it is yellow. But at the same time usually if there are 2 scum teams we get around same amount of names revealed from both teams in the initial writeup.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I am 98% sure that Matts sleep vote wasn't some reaction test and his normal sleep vote. Not disagreeing with the conclusion but I think the methodology is just a little off.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Weren't there 5 red scum and 3 yellow? lore wise team rocket is 3, the cat, redhead chick, and that guy but it's been a while since I brushed up on pokemon lore.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
What is it that causes you to not trust Psycho?
I mean, Psycho wasn't near my first choice but,
1. slight paranoia, like it is easy to just slap a townread there for putting in some decent stuff.
2. I checked back at his conversation with me about rock because i thought he was being inconsistent there, but nah.

And as of now I am getting more sketch vibes off of Psycho's treatment of GrumpyCat. Like he voted GrumpyCat in agreement with me and is now saying they are "too easy" and are now saying in their recent posts that GrumpyCat's posts were perhaps too open wolfy early on and they wouldn't be so wolfy if they were wolf.

The problem I have with this take is I don't get the vibe that GrumpyCat was posting scummy on purpose.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I mean, Psycho wasn't near my first choice but,
1. slight paranoia, like it is easy to just slap a townread there for putting in some decent stuff.
2. I checked back at his conversation with me about rock because i thought he was being inconsistent there, but nah.

And as of now I am getting more sketch vibes off of Psycho's treatment of GrumpyCat. Like he voted GrumpyCat in agreement with me and is now saying they are "too easy" and are now saying in their recent posts that GrumpyCat's posts were perhaps too open wolfy early on and they wouldn't be so wolfy if they were wolf.

The problem I have with this take is I don't get the vibe that GrumpyCat was posting scummy on purpose.
+ again, right now Psycho is voting GrumpyCat

so like do they not agree with their read?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote:

Capes got a good point on GC, like normally Id say Psycho is setting up for a misyeet inc. But at the same time there are so low chances we get off a real yeet today. The only way it makes sense then to push some shade is in the hope a night action goes awry. Which I guess could also make sense.

Listo95

Im stuck at work for the rest of the day and will have no chance to check thread.

Top Bottom