Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 9: Sega vs Nintendo - The Race for the Next Generation

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
3 - VoidKitten (FutureHold, Dreyski, Insaner)
2 - Matthieu (Blind Ninja, Nightingale)
2 - Badger (Peter Griffin, Jarrod1983)
1 - Jarrod1983 (Badger)
1 - LemonDemonGirl (GrumpyCat)
1 - Sleep (Matthieu)
1 - FutureHold (VoidKitten)
1 - MTR (Val the Moofia Boss)
1 - Claws (CWE)

Not Voting: Claws, LemonDemonGirl, Mazer, MTR, Tildey

Claws

Mastermind
VK has it coming. But taking him out D1 is to easy. not satisfactory enough.
Is it tho he weasles away d1 and then no1 bats an eye at his lies rest of game. If he has it comming its d1 or this is a crummy protect my teamate post

Claws

Mastermind
I mean the cheeky bugger boasted hes never be mislynched and no1 would yeet him last game and look how that turned out he was scum all along
Surprised Meme GIF

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Is it tho he weasles away d1 and then no1 bats an eye at his lies rest of game. If he has it comming its d1 or this is a crummy protect my teamate post
Good Claws. Smart Claws.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
i can give him a 2 days, 3 tops... but after that, if little to no participation, he'll be square in my target for a lynch
Hey champ, maybe he's just unplugging for a bit. You know, putting down the old Sega Dreamcast for a minute, and getting some fresh air.

You know...like people used to. Before they got into all this....stuff

That being said, I think the best course of action is to actively invite him to some outdoor activities first.

It'll do both of you good.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I love fitting circle pegs into triangle holes Badger.

I've explained before how dangerous you can be. It's not being stubborn, it's just not trusting until trust is earned. You coming for me because you knew I'd look your way doesn't look great on you. If scum, it's like we need Jarrod out because he will show that spotlight on me.

You'll be disappointed as well so I guess we'll see how it plays out friend.
Jarrod.....how's your punnett square homework going? I know that you're about to complete all the storyline trees on No Mercy. But you were the one who told me that game has a saved function. Your words, not mine.

I wonder if you do your punnett square homework, if you might get some insight into how genes are predictive of certain traits.

And then maybe you even think about that in the context of life. How traits can predict. These are some valuable real-world skills.

You can even practice here. See? You can do them online? It's almost like you're playing one of your games.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I hope vk is my team mate. If you think i am scum he is scum too. You can vote him.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Jarrod.....how's your punnett square homework going? I know that you're about to complete all the storyline trees on No Mercy. But you were the one who told me that game has a saved function. Your words, not mine.

I wonder if you do your punnett square homework, if you might get some insight into how genes are predictive of certain traits.

And then maybe you even think about that in the context of life. How traits can predict. These are some valuable real-world skills.

You can even practice here. See? You can do them online? It's almost like you're playing one of your games.

pineapple express smoking GIF

Me with homework.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I hope vk is my team mate. If you think i am scum he is scum too. You can vote him.

Maybe if you'd put down the headset and actually talk to "your teammates" face to face. Baseball, football, soccer......these have teams. Not whatever it is you're playing on this call of the duty or whatever you call it

fuck, i'd settle for you joining the stage crew "team" at this point

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
He's talking the talk but not walking the walk.
Eh, I noticed Claws talking about yeeting VK but not actually voting him but I didn't pay it too much mind. Do you think it's a general tell / a tell for Claws specifically?

What's your take on what Claws is putting out? Honestly, I'm really feeling it right now.

Nightingale

Administrator
Eh, I noticed Claws talking about yeeting VK but not actually voting him but I didn't pay it too much mind. Do you think it's a general tell / a tell for Claws specifically?

What's your take on what Claws is putting out? Honestly, I'm really feeling it right now.
I wouldn't call it a tell, or I'd actually be voting him. I noticed last night and also didn't pay it much mind, but him doubling down on arguing why people shouldn't ignore Void while still not bothering to vote feels odd to me.

Other than that I haven't seen anything from claws that I find concerning yet.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I wouldn't call it a tell, or I'd actually be voting him. I noticed last night and also didn't pay it much mind, but him doubling down on arguing why people shouldn't ignore Void while still not bothering to vote feels odd to me.

Other than that I haven't seen anything from claws that I find concerning yet.
So essentially you don't mind me liking Claws but took an issue with me liking him too much?

I thought you were representing a stronger feeling so this answer is a little underwhelming for my taste. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume that you just saw my name and felt a sudden uncontrollable urge to argue :D

But I'll also be watching you very closely from now on :p

Nightingale

Administrator
So essentially you don't mind me liking Claws but took an issue with me liking him too much?

I thought you were representing a stronger feeling so this answer is a little underwhelming for my taste. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume that you just saw my name and felt a sudden uncontrollable urge to argue :D

But I'll also be watching you very closely from now on :p
More that I felt it was worth pointing out to you. I currently have a town lean on you, largely because I liked that you had an opinion on Void and backed it up with your vote. I kinda wanna scum read claws for his hedging around it, but am tempering that with the fact that I know I tend to read him backwards, if that makes sense.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah all of it makes sense

Yeah that particular detail wasn't lost on me but I appreciate you trying to keep me from losing my sanity and going completely off the rails this early into the game :D

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Personally not taking Void’s earlie “not until at least D3” declaration on me into account that much as I think it’s something he’d do anyway regardless of alignment.
I love fitting circle pegs into triangle holes Badger.

I've explained before how dangerous you can be. It's not being stubborn, it's just not trusting until trust is earned. You coming for me because you knew I'd look your way doesn't look great on you. If scum, it's like we need Jarrod out because he will show that spotlight on me.

You'll be disappointed as well so I guess we'll see how it plays out friend.
That’s a cute theory but nah. As scum I’ve also kept you alive. I agree trust should be earned but it’s also a two way street.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
More that I felt it was worth pointing out to you. I currently have a town lean on you, largely because I liked that you had an opinion on Void and backed it up with your vote. I kinda wanna scum read claws for his hedging around it, but am tempering that with the fact that I know I tend to read him backwards, if that makes sense.
Got any feelings on Void yourself?

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I just realized that I must perform step 2 of my plan to not get D1’d. I must talk.

And I forgot what I was supposed to talk about

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
If I was doctor I would call this bluff and save me instead

Just sayin
This post is what happens when you spend all your time playing the Atari 2600 E.T. game.

Have you even read The Tempest yet? Don't you have a test coming up?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I just realized that I must perform step 2 of my plan to not get D1’d. I must talk.

And I forgot what I was supposed to talk about
This post is what happens when you reset all your Madden games the first time the other teams scores.

I'm not going to keep buying those games for you if it just leads to you being a quitter.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
This post is what happens when you spend all your time playing the Atari 2600 E.T. game.

Have you even read The Tempest yet? Don't you have a test coming up?
Don't you dare insult the masterpiece (of garbage) E.T. is!

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
That’s a cute theory but nah. As scum I’ve also kept you alive. I agree trust should be earned but it’s also a two way street.
Well earn my trust buddy. I know I'm not scum and you can frame our back and forths as whatever you want but it doesn't mean you're not up to no good.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Thats a big negative private 64
Lol.

It was my first console. Terminator 2 game was cool but difficult especially the face/T2 rearranging puzzle.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
This post is what happens when you reset all your Madden games the first time the other teams scores.

I'm not going to keep buying those games for you if it just leads to you being a quitter.
As someone who has never played a Madden game, honestly sounds like resetting is a cowardly move

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I had one of those like one piece Atari's in the house that had the to round circles to control the things on pong. But honestly grew up on the NES and then SNES. I always wanted a Sega Genesis.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’m not certain I count Acorn as that was cassette but other than that for me in order it was:

Commodore 64 > SNES>PS One>PS2>X-Box 360 and currently PS4 and Switch. PS5 incoming for Final Fantasy VII Reunion.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Well earn my trust buddy. I know I'm not scum and you can frame our back and forths as whatever you want but it doesn't mean you're not up to no good.
The way Jarrod wrote this post feels like Jarrod when he is casing people as town.

Could he mimic it? I'd leave that to someone who knows him better.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

My brother bought me exactly one game. It was Gex: Enter the Gecko for N64. Fun game, but it didn't catch me. He saw I barely played it and promised to never buy me a video game again. 25 years later, he kept his word :D

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
FH…now I’ve got Fisherman’s Horizon stuck in my head now!

Claws

Mastermind
My brother bought me exactly one game. It was Gex: Enter the Gecko for N64. Fun game, but it didn't catch me. He saw I barely played it and promised to never buy me a video game again. 25 years later, he kept his word :D
They are doing a remake and i cant wait

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
The way Jarrod wrote this post feels like Jarrod when he is casing people as town.

Could he mimic it? I'd leave that to someone who knows him better.
He is definitely capable.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Speaking of remakes, Super Mario RPG is so close to being released that I have that counting the days down anticipation. Updated plus I read they've added some stuff like a new secret boss, random enemies can be boss levels and boss rematches.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Oh yeah that’s definitely on my to do list. Not long completed the SNES mini version.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Speaking of remakes, Super Mario RPG is so close to being released that I have that counting the days down anticipation. Updated plus I read they've added some stuff like a new secret boss, random enemies can be boss levels and boss rematches.
I'm gonna be buying this as close to D1 as possible. The only thing I don't like is the UI, looks bland and overpolished. But the rest looks great so far.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’ve also bought Final Fantasy III on the PS Store, couldn’t get it when it was released at the time. Let’s see how this is.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I'm gonna be buying this as close to D1 as possible. The only thing I don't like is the UI, looks bland and overpolished. But the rest looks great so far.
Already have mine paid for and will be picking it up the 17th. Couldn't wait for that one.

New Mario Wonder has been a nice appetizer as I've been waiting patiently the last couple weeks.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
@Mazer I want to be Commodore 64.
Of course you do

Maybe if you spent a little less time worrying about your Commander 65 and a little more time on that English essay I wouldn't have to another meeting with your teacher about your potential gang affiliations

not like a little gratitude for your collection v
Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
ebwop:

not like a little gratitude for your colecovision wouldn't be nice. it's fine

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
English essays were tough enough in high school!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Drama was more my thing. My English teacher praised me for that.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Maybe if she had pushed you a little harder, we wouldn't have had that problem where voidkitten led a lynch on you last game.

Damn near broke your mother's heart.

of course how do you respond......right back on the damn sega genesis. maybe do some training before a game. It's fine

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
You tell a kid in the 90's that Mario and Sonic would one day be in a game together, they'd look at you like you had two heads:

1699480743223.jpeg

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah my mind was a little blown when I saw Mario and Sonic in the same game

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Imagine how your mind would be blown if you put down the controller and studied for your history exam.

Mario and sonic on the same game?

What about Napoleon and Jefferson....on the same test?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Of course, the mind wonders if these patterns speak to other potential pairings?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Hey champ, maybe he's just unplugging for a bit. You know, putting down the old Sega Dreamcast for a minute, and getting some fresh air.

You know...like people used to. Before they got into all this....stuff

That being said, I think the best course of action is to actively invite him to some outdoor activities first.

It'll do both of you good.
I do plenty of outdoor activities...

What I do invite him to is, actively participating in the game and thread. Giving opinions and/or reacting to things that happen.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

What I do invite him to is, actively participating in the game and thread. Giving opinions and/or reacting to things that happen.
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

I'm not sure I count sitting by the window with your PSP Go counts as an outdoor activity.

But I am glad you are reaching out to jarrod. Maybe you can get him and VoidKitten get in a ping ping tournament. I think tildey would judge. I know you said that him and Badger were fighting. But maybe they secretly like each other.

I know it's not "as exciting as the Mortal Combating", but learning about your schoolmates can be good prep for life.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home's Home

I'm not sure I count sitting by the window with your PSP Go counts as an outdoor activity.

But I am glad you are reaching out to jarrod. Maybe you can get him and VoidKitten get in a ping ping tournament. I think tildey would judge. I know you said that him and Badger were fighting. But maybe they secretly like each other.

I know it's not "as exciting as the Mortal Combating", but learning about your schoolmates can be good prep for life.
The fact you misjudge my activities... and the target im reaching out towards.

Not to mention, I dont own a psp... and ping ping isnt an outdoor activity (assuming you meant ping pong there)

and here you go putting words in my mouth about people fighting....

whatever this persona is, i dislike.

Claws

Mastermind

Delivering pizza and stalking ladies doesnt count as outdoor activitys

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
3 - VoidKitten (FutureHold, Dreyski, Insaner)
2 - Matthieu (Blind Ninja, Nightingale)
2 - Badger (Peter Griffin, Jarrod1983)
1 - Jarrod1983 (Badger)
1 - LemonDemonGirl (GrumpyCat)
1 - Sleep (Matthieu)
1 - FutureHold (VoidKitten)
1 - MTR (Val the Moofia Boss)
1 - Claws (CWE)

Not Voting: Claws, LemonDemonGirl, Mazer, MTR, Tildey
25 hours remain

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I do what I can
Nbc GIF by The Blacklist

Playing Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball is not supporting single mothers. Idon't care what your interwebs rooms tell you.

Are you telling me that Jarrod and Badger were not fighting? Are you thinking that they doth protest too much?

if you would put the xbox 360 and do your english lit homework.....

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
CWE, I always see you playing the Mass Effects in your room.

Would you say you are more of a Liara Game 1 or Liara Game 2 in this game?

Jarrod, same question.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Badger, you used to play a lot more rugby. But now it seems you can't stop playing Mario Party.

Would you say you're more of a Mario or a Toad this game?

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
CWE, I always see you playing the Mass Effects in your room.

Would you say you are more of a Liara Game 1 or Liara Game 2 in this game?

Jarrod, same question.
My current playthough is a Tali one.

Top Bottom