Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 9: Sega vs Nintendo - The Race for the Next Generation

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I'm really saddened by the general lack of support for my spreadsheeting dreams. Y'all couldn't let me hold onto my hope for even halfway through D1? I know they're unrealistic, but sometimes a girl just like to hope and dream and pretend for just a little while. :happysad:

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
But are you the Walrus?
younger GIF by TV Land

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home's Home

I'm not sure I count sitting by the window with your PSP Go counts as an outdoor activity.

But I am glad you are reaching out to jarrod. Maybe you can get him and VoidKitten get in a ping ping tournament. I think tildey would judge. I know you said that him and Badger were fighting. But maybe they secretly like each other.

I know it's not "as exciting as the Mortal Combating", but learning about your schoolmates can be good prep for life.

No fair! What'd I do to deserve extra homework?

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I had one of those like one piece Atari's in the house that had the to round circles to control the things on pong. But honestly grew up on the NES and then SNES. I always wanted a Sega Genesis.
It was mostly NES in our house. I think my brother got an SNES after I left home for college. We used to have some heated family Tetris competitions. And I'll never forget the time my dad stayed up all night playing Legend of Zelda to beat it because he & my brother were both on the final level. He used the VCR to record himself beating the game to show my brother the next morning. Savage. :lol:

I did get to play Atari when I visited an aunt & uncle of mine. Frogger was my favorite. :heart:

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Nbc GIF by The Blacklist

Playing Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball is not supporting single mothers. Idon't care what your interwebs rooms tell you.

Are you telling me that Jarrod and Badger were not fighting? Are you thinking that they doth protest too much?

if you would put the xbox 360 and do your english lit homework.....
Didnt say they werent agreeing or disagreeing. I havent commented on their interaction, so dont put words in my mouth on that. I dont have an opinion on their matter at this time.

And for the love of god, stop assuming what I do.

PC master race. Not to mention, not your kid, not in school, dont have homework. Ill start to vote you to eternity for this dumb persona you are playing

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
On a side note i kill wrex every playthrough :rofl:
Unvote: whoever my vote is on
Vote: Claws
:squint:

P.S. for a "fun" playthrough. DON'T kill Wrex 1 time on Virmire. Then sabotage the cure in ME3. You're welcome...

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
3 - VoidKitten (FutureHold, Dreyski, Insaner)
2 - Matthieu (Blind Ninja, Nightingale)
2 - Badger (Peter Griffin, Jarrod1983)
1 - Jarrod1983 (Badger)
1 - LemonDemonGirl (GrumpyCat)
1 - Sleep (Matthieu)
1 - FutureHold (VoidKitten)
1 - MTR (Val the Moofia Boss)
1 - Claws (CWE)

Not Voting: Claws, LemonDemonGirl, Mazer, MTR, Tildey
20 hours remain

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
3 - VoidKitten (FutureHold, Dreyski, Insaner)
2 - Jarrod1983 (Badger, LemonDemonGirl)
1 - Sleep (Matthieu)
1 - Claws (CWE)

Not Voting: Claws, Mazer, MTR, Tildey

Just under 13 hours remain.

Claws

Mastermind
12 more hours to send vk packing lets get majority we can do it stick it to the man

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I'm really saddened by the general lack of support for my spreadsheeting dreams. Y'all couldn't let me hold onto my hope for even halfway through D1? I know they're unrealistic, but sometimes a girl just like to hope and dream and pretend for just a little while. :happysad:
I will accept your spreadsheet later in this game an unabashedly steal it to start my own.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
4 - VoidKitten (FutureHold, Dreyski, Insaner, Claws)
1 - Sleep (Matthieu)
1 - Claws (CWE)

Not Voting: Mazer, MTR, Tildey

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Killing Wrex is acceptable IF you are doing a renegade playthough. Hell, it's required.
Making Wrex your killing buddy and then secretly keeping the genophage is the correct answer for a renegade

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Making Wrex your killing buddy and then secretly keeping the genophage is the correct answer for a renegade
Hence, the side note to Claws...but shooting him in ME1 so Wrev is too stupid to know it happened when you sabotage the cure in 3 is max assets for a ruthless "by any means" Shepard.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
10/10 would not think thats your thing
Hey bud, maybe if you stop thinking Buck Hunter is actual hunting, maybe you would learn more about what activities your schoolmates do.

Give it a try.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
CWE, I always see you playing the Mass Effects in your room.

Would you say you are more of a Liara Game 1 or Liara Game 2 in this game?

Jarrod, same question.
Honestly haven't played much of that series.

I have no idea what anyone is referencing and I feel sad.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Honestly haven't played much of that series.

I have no idea what anyone is referencing and I feel sad.
I would vote you for that. But I merely pity you...

The whole trilogy, minus the dogshit final "choice", is a masterpiece.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Here's how I see it. A gamerunner puts a guarantee on the spreadsheet 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.

Ya think if you leave that spreadhsheet under your pillow at night, the Spreadsheet Fairy might come by and leave a quarter.

The point is, how do you know the Spreadsheet Fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, but we're not buying it. Next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

Because they know all they sold ya was a spreedsheeted piece of shit. That's all it is. Hey, if you want me to take a dump on excel and mark it spreadsheeted, I will.

I got spare time.

But for right now, for your sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality push.

@Jarrod1983

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I would vote you for that. But I merely pity you...

The whole trilogy, minus the dogshit final "choice", is a masterpiece.
Apparently the upcoming game is going to canonize the "green" ending.

Still my favorite ever series, despite the final

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Wit the added bonus of not having to shoot Mordin. NEVER shoot Mordin.
Not shooting Mordin at least once is to deny the Krogan people the greatest hero they have ever known.

That was my all-time "Why do I feel so bad right now? This is a game"

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Apparently the upcoming game is going to canonize the "green" ending.

Still my favorite ever series, despite the final
DESTROY is my only acceptable ending. It was your mission from the beginning ffs...

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Here's how I see it. A gamerunner puts a guarantee on the spreadsheet 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.

Ya think if you leave that spreadhsheet under your pillow at night, the Spreadsheet Fairy might come by and leave a quarter.

The point is, how do you know the Spreadsheet Fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, but we're not buying it. Next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.

Because they know all they sold ya was a spreedsheeted piece of shit. That's all it is. Hey, if you want me to take a dump on excel and mark it spreadsheeted, I will.

I got spare time.

But for right now, for your sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality push.

@Jarrod1983
chris farley Tommy Callahan GIF

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Didnt say they werent agreeing or disagreeing. I havent commented on their interaction, so dont put words in my mouth on that. I dont have an opinion on their matter at this time.

And for the love of god, stop assuming what I do.

PC master race. Not to mention, not your kid, not in school, dont have homework. Ill start to vote you to eternity for this dumb persona you are playing
No opinion at all on Badger and Jarrod? Not even a random thought that just popped in on Day 1's most set up interaction?

I wish the schools spent more time on history, and less time on stoking the PC/Console culture wars.

Back in my day, they promoted unity.

This post is what may happen (note it is not 100% certifiable in all cases, there are varying levels of probability that may or may not apply to an individual's unique circumstances) when someone spends too much time critiquing the WOW movie against game canon

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Tali. Suicide.
The game.....cuts deep

On my initial character (heroic) playthrough I also felt very disloyal to Miranda all of game 3. I assumed she was going to carry over....

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
No opinion at all on Badger and Jarrod? Not even a random thought that just popped in on Day 1's most set up interaction?

I wish the schools spent more time on history, and less time on stoking the PC/Console culture wars.

Back in my day, they promoted unity.

This post is what may happen (note it is not 100% certifiable in all cases, there are varying levels of probability that may or may not apply to an individual's unique circumstances) when someone spends too much time critiquing the WOW movie against game canon
It is sorta curious how BN was asking everyone for opinions 24 hours in but avoided his opinion on Badger and I.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I rank all 3 in my top 5 games ever. I may be biased but it's the greatest straight up trilogy in entertainment history. Idgaf if you want to put up any movie trilogy against it, yet alone another game trilogy. Mass Effect stomps it. Easily.

And as a bonus the first 2 have the best final missions ever. The last one has a great final finish with a wet fart at the end. Ilos and the final confrontation on the Citadel was perfection. Then they said "hold my beer" and made the fucking suicide run. The suicide run may be the single greatest mission/level design I've ever seen. Even if it is impossible to get anyone killed with any kind of prior knowledge.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I rank all 3 in my top 5 games ever. I may be biased but it's the greatest straight up trilogy in entertainment history. Idgaf if you want to put up any movie trilogy against it, yet alone another game trilogy. Mass Effect stomps it. Easily.

And as a bonus the first 2 have the best final missions ever. The last one has a great final finish with a wet fart at the end. Ilos and the final confrontation on the Citadel was perfection. Then they said "hold my beer" and made the fucking suicide run. The suicide run may be the single greatest mission/level design I've ever seen. Even if it is impossible to get anyone killed with any kind of prior knowledge.
I own the anni edition and the one remake they did (I think they did a remake), but haven't actually sat down to play it outside of like 20 minutes one day.

Bioshock also needs to be played because I skipped those too.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
It is sorta curious how BN was asking everyone for opinions 24 hours in but avoided his opinion on Badger and I.
I dislike and am ambivalent at the same time.

BN always pushes people for activity, but pushing people for activity on D1 is dumb. Especially SPECIFIC activity. Sure, analyze D1 and ask questions, but demanding people give huge game opinions in the first 24h of the day is meh.

Claws

Mastermind
I own the anni edition and the one remake they did (I think they did a remake), but haven't actually sat down to play it outside of like 20 minutes one day.

Bioshock also needs to be played because I skipped those too.
Bioshock is alright probably was my first jumpscare in a god damn bathroom with a splicer i think i prefer bioshock 2 and just full drill upgrades cuz drilling ppl to walls never gets old bioshock 3 idk its a good game i just hated leaving rapture the underwater atmophere held me alot more then floating city

Claws

Mastermind
Idk i dont get in the middle of badger and jarrod arguements as it could be tvt and badger is a filthy animal and jarrods one of my fav mods so /shrug

Claws

Mastermind

I got spare time.

@Jarrod1983
Idk harry potter wasnt supposed to be spreadsheetable and i cracked that wide open all you need is to believe and sink a town late game to comfirm your list

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

Agreed. The second one may actually outshine the 1st on Final mission. Which I would have never guessed after the 1st.

Someday we need to power rank Mass Effect characters.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I dislike and am ambivalent at the same time.

BN always pushes people for activity, but pushing people for activity on D1 is dumb. Especially SPECIFIC activity. Sure, analyze D1 and ask questions, but demanding people give huge game opinions in the first 24h of the day is meh.
This is post is good example of you doing your chores instead of messing around playing Rome: Totally War.

It shows moral character without needing to go too far.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Unless it's the conversation on Mass Effect!

Tommy Boy though, I literally had Farley's voice in my head the whole time reading that.
it's ok. i don't count on you for post 90s Video games. '

Everyone is on the right seat of the bus, and I have you and the rest of my advising counsel all assigned to roles according to your strengths and expertise.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Agreed. The second one may actually outshine the 1st on Final mission. Which I would have never guessed after the 1st.

Someday we need to power rank Mass Effect characters.
Would anyone dare say any character is above Garrus?

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Unvote: Sleep
Vote: Futurehold

Are people just going after Void based off of what happened in the previous game?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am so lost on some of this talk. I am not a gamer. I pretty much stopped playing on a regular basis after the game cube except for the short time I had a Wii.

Claws

Mastermind
I am so lost on some of this talk. I am not a gamer. I pretty much stopped playing on a regular basis after the game cube except for the short time I had a Wii.
Im almost at 20 years of world of warcraft =/ its 19 this year

Nightingale

Administrator

Are people just going after Void based off of what happened in the previous game?
Well future certainly isn't I don't think, since future didn't play the last game. Is there a reason you picked him to vote here?

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I suppose i always liked mordin aswell idk why
Mordin is only in 1 game. So immediately it's down to Garrus, Tali, Liara, Ashley (Kaiden has a 100% death rate in ME1 for me) for the best. Maybe include Wrex since you get him for the Citadel DLC in 3.

And since Garrus and Tali are the only ones with from you the beginning til the end. They get S tier. You could argue Liara in there for the Shadow Broker DLC in 2...but that's not the same Liara. She changed.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

Probably

Why Future. I know he is scummy and all but honestly I am not ready to actually vote him yet.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
TOtal war warhammer 3 is where its at
I played Warhammer 2 a ton but I find the third game to be mind-numbingly easy. I tend to lose interest and quit my campaigns a lot sooner than I did in Warhammer 2.

That and not being able to purchase any of the latest DLCs kinda made me give up on the game altogether.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Well future certainly isn't I don't think, since future didn't play the last game. Is there a reason you picked him to vote here?
No solid reasoning, though he's first on the list and Void is already voting for him. I'd rather vote to sleep but that doesn't seem to be happening this time, surprisingly.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
2 - FutureHold (VoidKitten, Matthieu)
1 - Claws (CWE)

Not Voting: Mazer, MTR, Tildey

Claws

Mastermind
Mordin is only in 1 game. So immediately it's down to Garrus, Tali, Liara, Ashley (Kaiden has a 100% death rate in ME1 for me) for the best. Maybe include Wrex since you get him for the Citadel DLC in 3.

And since Garrus and Tali are the only ones with from you the beginning til the end. They get S tier. You could argue Liara in there for the Shadow Broker DLC in 2...but that's not the same Liara. She changed.
Mm ashley mommy milkers but shes such a bitch lol

Claws

Mastermind
I played Warhammer 2 a ton but I find the third game to be mind-numbingly easy. I tend to lose interest and quit my campaigns a lot sooner than I did in Warhammer 2.

That and not being able to purchase any of the latest DLCs kinda made me give up on the game altogether.
I dont play reg campains i play the mortal empires conquer style

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Mm ashley mommy milkers but shes such a bitch lol
Too bad they had to give her a makeover for 3 since Miranda was too hot. And they made her a bitch for all of 2 and the start of 3. Knocks her down a notch for me.

Nightingale

Administrator
No solid reasoning, though he's first on the list and Void is already voting for him. I'd rather vote to sleep but that doesn't seem to be happening this time, surprisingly.
First on the list? I assume you're referring to the list of people voting on Void?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

I'm going to have Liara higher than you. And yes.....poor Kaiden always dies.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I dont play reg campains i play the mortal empires conquer style
Oh yeah same here. I think I only played like 40 turns of the narrative campaign on release and then haven't touched the game until Immortal Empires was released.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I'm going to have Liara higher than you. And yes.....poor Kaiden always dies.
Tali>Liara.

I'll die on that hill just like our other "disagreement".

Liara was...too forced...on you the entire trilogy. She's still 3rd best and hey, bronze ain't bad.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Probably

Why Future. I know he is scummy and all but honestly I am not ready to actually vote him yet.
2 of the House still checking things out. Watching everyone else choose their street fighter characters, and hoping they can land a good one without looking like they were selfish.

If you're not careful, you'll wind up with Dhlasim.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Tali>Liara.

I'll die on that hill just like our other "disagreement".

Liara was...too forced...on you the entire trilogy. She's still 3rd best and hey, bronze ain't bad.
Liara had a higher ceiling

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
It was important that we found another one of these. Our last one kind of plateaued.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Getting my vote in just in case I get busy. Not seeing a solid reason to take anyone out at this point.

Vote: sleep

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
2 of the House still checking things out. Watching everyone else choose their street fighter characters, and hoping they can land a good one without looking like they were selfish.

If you're not careful, you'll wind up with Dhlasim.
Oh when it comes to something like that I don't wait around. :) I want the good fighter

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Liara had a higher ceiling
And Tali smashed right through her ceiling to show that you can't judge a book by its cover. Great character growth, best romance, great in a fight with her drone. Liara hit her ceiling and then tried to build a new house.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
2 - FutureHold (VoidKitten, Matthieu)
1 - Claws (CWE)
1 - Sleep (MTR)

Not Voting: Mazer, Tildey

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Unless scum are so bad as last time when they got scum FH yeeted d1 this day will end in misyeet.

Unvote:
Vote: Sleep

Top Bottom