Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanillatown 2: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Kosher (Mafia 3)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
He also dropped mention of Matthieu completely after pushing him up against Windward. Also didn't mention knowing LDG like he did for Kareemah when he had them both together.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
At first thought, I want to say better. I made a comment about how he really went in on Windward over the course of 10 minutes.

Did he decide to pick a town or did he try to pick his scum buddy just in case he was shot to distance?

Simplest answer is he chose a town. But it all depends on the votes around when eh did this which I can try and look back at later.
Probably makes me look worse cause I voted myself over him lol

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Throughout the game he said that
Town - Val, Kareemah, LDG
I am going to say it seems a little fishy that I had a sudden pile on. Not saying that anyone on my train is scum but it wouldn't surprise me. Just something to consider if I do get yeeted since I am going to flip green.

I won't be around much longer because I am going to a wrestling show in a bit and I have some stuff to do first.

Switching votes however. Future didn't work yesterday and had time to get on here and posts before he headed out camping early yesterday evening. So just saying hi and nothing else when he tends to be a bit more active when not working just not seeming right. I could be wrong however.

Unvote:

Vote: Future
This feels pure.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Also I forgot about daylight savings AGAIN
I guess I'm never gonna get it right, like, Europe has the daylight savings change this weekend so by the time I finally remember it's a thing it'll be a different time anyway

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Made some post here about MTR and his vote being a typical joke vote and unsure why people piled on. Trying to explain it? Does this make MTR more town?
I don't think this points either way for MTR
Still reading but I'm pretty sure he spewed his partner today

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Another mention of MTR, but this time said he would be sus of Windward or Matt. Matt is repeated from earlier and Windward is new.
Note that he only named me once other people were naming me
He literally said nothing about my slot prior to the Mazer flip last night

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I actually don't think Future was partnered with MTR, I take back what I said about future being partnered with anyone.

Reason being is that Future was mostly a non-presence up until today, and then he suddenly became active when his name was getting thrown around for a chop. To me this indicates it's highly likely the last wolf is a lurker who isn't active enough to save Future's skin.

So, eyes on Kareemah, Val, and LDG.

Less interested in LDG because she put Future at L-1 but unvoted right away when I asked about unvoting to allow for discussion.

Kareemah and Val are priorities to look at imo

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I actually don't think Future was partnered with MTR, I take back what I said about future being partnered with anyone.

Reason being is that Future was mostly a non-presence up until today, and then he suddenly became active when his name was getting thrown around for a chop. To me this indicates it's highly likely the last wolf is a lurker who isn't active enough to save Future's skin.

So, eyes on Kareemah, Val, and LDG.

Less interested in LDG because she put Future at L-1 but unvoted right away when I asked about unvoting to allow for discussion.

Kareemah and Val are priorities to look at imo
I might be able to be convinced to a Kareemah, Val, Windward solve yes. I assume you replace yourself with me :p

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I might be able to be convinced to a Kareemah, Val, Windward solve yes. I assume you replace yourself with me :p
Nah I don't really think you're partnered with Future. You had the option to go for a powerwolf narrative to get me out of the game but you opted for Future over me, as far as I'm concerned. You had enough momentum to push me out, but you didn't.

My PoE is much tighter, at kareemah/val, and we can win with that.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Throughout the game he said that
Town - Val, Kareemah, LDG

This feels pure.
Yeah I've talked myself back out of MTR being scum
There were multiple ways out for the last wolf if they wanted to avoid voting Future
They mightve been preparing for a bus earlier in the day, but at the end of the day, look at the vote count. I was only one vote behind, and swinging a lynch onto me would shut me up, I'd flip town, and secure that Future would've lived.

I think the voters on future were likely all town but lemme double check the names.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Vote Count
3 - FutureHold (Matthieu, MTR, VoidKitten)
2 - WindwardAway (FutureHold, WindwardAway)
1 - Val the Moofia Boss (Jarrod1983)
1 - Jarrod1983 (Val the Moofia Boss)

Not Voting: Kareemah, LemonDemonGirl

6 minutes left
Yeah
Matthieu has to be town now
MTR as well
VK I don't need to tinfoil anymore

Val put a joke vote on Jarrod? Not sure what the purpose of that was for, or else it was just pure OMGUS. It doesn't exactly save Future but it does stay off the main wagons to avoid looking bad if he'd tied me with Future and either of us flipped with that vote.

kareemah was not here whatsoever so i honestly believe future would've had to save himself the entire day if partnered with her.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I've gotten rid of all the wild tinfoils I had, it's fantastic
And a PoE of 2 wins the game for town

I know the rest of you can still feasibly tinfoil me but that's fine, whatever, I think we can win this now

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
If you ask me, I think if kareemah is scum she's just not checking scum chat or she would've come in to save future's ass

But that might point more to val
Er
I forgot the timing of her post there asking why you're dying
BN hadn't fired yet, right?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I just wanna put this out there and you can wifom all you want about if scum just do it because I said it.

If Windward is in lylo, I'd kill it.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I feel like there is a non-zero chance the last wolf forgets to submit the kill in a timely manner

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
The fact he gave Val town reads more than once makes me feel even better about looking Val's way.

The switch to me at the end has me wondering what he was doing.
You mean the switch to you from Val?
Read my theory a few posts above.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I'm slightly irked that Val is scummier based off posting but Kareemah is scummier based off general voting patterns (or rather, lack thereof)

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Like Val voted Caito on D1 when I didn't think he would need to as scum, but then he placed that wtf vote on Jarrod today after Jarrod was confirmed town. It doesn't mean much alignment wise I guess if he wasn't paying attention to the game, but I don't see why someone wouldn't check the result of the desperado shot.

Kareemah has only placed one vote in this game, and it was yesterday on Claws which was a town flip. And that looks pretty damn bad, but she's been even less of a presence than Val and hasn't given any reads or really had her head in the game as far as I can tell.

If both of them could post some sort of explanation on why anyone else should find them as town, maybe that would be helpful, but it's probably gonna be barebones or no response anyway.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
If I do die tonight I want everyone to protect their yards with great tenacity and get those scum bastards.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Both Val and Kareemah have been less active than Future, so both fit the bill of Future having to save his own neck.
I fit the bill of Future needing a partner in the thread to save him, but realistically, both of us spent today being scumread and I've been way more vocal than he has. I can give you a pitch as to why that makes me town, even though I kind of hate doing it because it's pointless to me: I can talk myself out of getting lynched way more easily than Future can. He gave the least compelling arguments on why he should be considered town. I don't know if I gave any arguments on why I'm town in response to questions; probably not, so there's not much to compare to, but I didn't need to try to steer the wagon off of future onto myself. Hypothetically if I flipped scum, it wouldn't even give future any scum credit because his push on me just materialized as soon as it was convenient. Also, I'm not scum, and you would've probably looked at future again tomorrow after flipping me.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Both Val and Kareemah have been less active than Future, so both fit the bill of Future having to save his own neck.
I fit the bill of Future needing a partner in the thread to save him, but realistically, both of us spent today being scumread and I've been way more vocal than he has. I can give you a pitch as to why that makes me town, even though I kind of hate doing it because it's pointless to me: I can talk myself out of getting lynched way more easily than Future can. He gave the least compelling arguments on why he should be considered town. I don't know if I gave any arguments on why I'm town in response to questions; probably not, so there's not much to compare to, but I didn't need to try to steer the wagon off of future onto myself. Hypothetically if I flipped scum, it wouldn't even give future any scum credit because his push on me just materialized as soon as it was convenient. Also, I'm not scum, and you would've probably looked at future again tomorrow after flipping me.
Man the more I reread this, the dumber it looks
I'm never doing this again

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay. So we got a 2nd scum. That's good. I am sure there is clues in there to who his partner is but I am not sure I can figure out. I am not as good as void and others on analyzing stuff. I do think we need to investigate Val more like we mentioned earlier.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
@Matthieu

Thoughts on Val this game?
He's quiet. Which isn't alignment indicative and he's not as quiet as some of the even more quieter players. I'm tentatively reading him as town, but if Kareemah isn't the final scum then I'd say that pushes up Val's chances of fitting that role. I don't think I'll ever shed my bias of assuming the best of Val, though.
He might not answer. I assume Resident Evil 4 has him.
It does. Though I won't avoid checking back in, of course. The game iss pretty much exactly what I imagined it would be - in a good way.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
He's quiet. Which isn't alignment indicative and he's not as quiet as some of the even more quieter players. I'm tentatively reading him as town, but if Kareemah isn't the final scum then I'd say that pushes up Val's chances of fitting that role. I don't think I'll ever shed my bias of assuming the best of Val, though.

It does. Though I won't avoid checking back in, of course. The game iss pretty much exactly what I imagined it would be - in a good way.
So do you think kareemah is more likely the last scum than Val? Is there anyone else you're considering?

What do you think of my post where I said that I thought Val looked worse based off thread posts, and Kareemah looked worse off vote patterns?

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I will say Kareemah has been the exact opposite of their last game. They were posting consistently.

There has been no sub or punishment either. Psycho laid the rules out. He might be cutting Kareemah slack here because 1) they're active in scum thread and 2) there's only so many scum and he really can't modkill Kareemah because that would be game or close to it, if there are no shenanigans. I'm sorta expecting some kind of shenanigans too. It won't be as simple as get 1 more scum. Just a feeling though.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
NIGHT TWO

The reaction was immediate. Unexpectedly for the Flavor Militia, The Resistance flooded from their hiding spots, bearing armaments not quite as great as their oppressors, but the numbers and surprise element were enough to keep the militia on the wrong foot. Meat battered meat, pastry crumbled pastry, and the vegetables…well, surprisingly, they were the most violent of the bunch. One particular grizzled, and sexy, sexy onion was leading the pack. As Flavor-aligned cheeseburgers tried to deal with the surprise assault, the onion began hacking through them with nothing more than a machete. Many on both sides stopped in awe of the sheer force of nature this creature was. Slowly but surely, he was gaining ground on Flavor 3, but the high from killing the sausage and friends was strong. Flavor 3 carried a bloodthirsty grin as he carefully aimed the machine gun at the approaching onion. Mazer knew he was done for, but that didn’t stop him from getting a clean cut through the wafer’s stomach before the spray of bullets left him in a juicy, stinky - but still sexy - pile.

Mazer has been killed. He was a fierce onion, Vanilla Town.

Flavor 3 let out a maniacal and screamed cackle as he began relentlessly stomping on the onion’s remains, clearly driven delirious from the bloodlust and the blood loss, respectively. Then he hears the sound of a bullet chamber clicking and the feel of a cold, steel barrel forcibly pressed on the back of his head. He freezes in terror, never before feeling this level of vulnerability.

“To think, I even applauded your stupid pose…”

The Ghost of Vanillatown pulls down his hood, revealing a bearded broccoli who has grown too hurt and jaded to remain naive.

“Any last words, Flavor 3?”

—-------

It is now Day Three. @Blind Ninja has received the gun. He must input a shot before the deadline or another player will be shot at random. If he shoots scum, that player will die. If he shoots town, he will die instead of the player he targeted.

The gunshot will be happening in conjunction with the normal day phase lynch. Votes may be placed as normal, and at the end of the phase(or a hammer), the player with the most votes will be eliminated. HAMMERS ARE INELIGIBLE UNTIL THE SHOT IS PROCESSED. In the case that the shot is processed automatically due to running out of time, it will be processed after the lynch choice to avoid double stacking. Barring a No Lynch, two players will die on this phase regardless of when the shot is processed or the lynch is finalized.

To shoot, you will format this in the thread:

"@PsychoSoldier

[bold]SHOOT (PLAYER)[/bold]"

You may add any flair you wish, but you must tag me and have the bolded “SHOOT (PLAYER)” by itself on a separate line.

With the 9 players that will be alive after the shot, 5 will be the majority. You have 48 hours(Deadline @ 6:08pm EST).

Player List
1. @Jarrod1983
2. @Matthieu
4. @LemonDemonGirl
5. @Val the Moofia Boss
6. @MTR
8. Satsu @VoidKitten
10. @WindwardAway
11. @Kareemah
12. Peter Griffin @Blind Ninja
14. @FutureHold

Dead Players
1. Caito - Flavor 2, Mafia Goon
2. CWE - Vanilla Town
3. Claws - Vanilla Town
4. Mazer - Vanilla Town

NIGHT TWO

The reaction was immediate. Unexpectedly for the Flavor Militia, The Resistance flooded from their hiding spots, bearing armaments not quite as great as their oppressors, but the numbers and surprise element were enough to keep the militia on the wrong foot. Meat battered meat, pastry crumbled pastry, and the vegetables…well, surprisingly, they were the most violent of the bunch. One particular grizzled, and sexy, sexy onion was leading the pack. As Flavor-aligned cheeseburgers tried to deal with the surprise assault, the onion began hacking through them with nothing more than a machete. Many on both sides stopped in awe of the sheer force of nature this creature was. Slowly but surely, he was gaining ground on Flavor 3, but the high from killing the sausage and friends was strong. Flavor 3 carried a bloodthirsty grin as he carefully aimed the machine gun at the approaching onion. Mazer knew he was done for, but that didn’t stop him from getting a clean cut through the wafer’s stomach before the spray of bullets left him in a juicy, stinky - but still sexy - pile.

Mazer has been killed. He was a fierce onion, Vanilla Town.

Flavor 3 let out a maniacal and screamed cackle as he began relentlessly stomping on the onion’s remains, clearly driven delirious from the bloodlust and the blood loss, respectively. Then he hears the sound of a bullet chamber clicking and the feel of a cold, steel barrel forcibly pressed on the back of his head. He freezes in terror, never before feeling this level of vulnerability.

“To think, I even applauded your stupid pose…”

The Ghost of Vanillatown pulls down his hood, revealing a bearded broccoli who has grown too hurt and jaded to remain naive.

“Any last words, Flavor 3?”

—-------

It is now Day Three. @Blind Ninja has received the gun. He must input a shot before the deadline or another player will be shot at random. If he shoots scum, that player will die. If he shoots town, he will die instead of the player he targeted.

The gunshot will be happening in conjunction with the normal day phase lynch. Votes may be placed as normal, and at the end of the phase(or a hammer), the player with the most votes will be eliminated. HAMMERS ARE INELIGIBLE UNTIL THE SHOT IS PROCESSED. In the case that the shot is processed automatically due to running out of time, it will be processed after the lynch choice to avoid double stacking. Barring a No Lynch, two players will die on this phase regardless of when the shot is processed or the lynch is finalized.

To shoot, you will format this in the thread:

"@PsychoSoldier

[bold]SHOOT (PLAYER)[/bold]"

You may add any flair you wish, but you must tag me and have the bolded “SHOOT (PLAYER)” by itself on a separate line.

With the 9 players that will be alive after the shot, 5 will be the majority. You have 48 hours(Deadline @ 6:08pm EST).

Player List
1. @Jarrod1983
2. @Matthieu
4. @LemonDemonGirl
5. @Val the Moofia Boss
6. @MTR
8. Satsu @VoidKitten
10. @WindwardAway
11. @Kareemah
12. Peter Griffin @Blind Ninja
14. @FutureHold

Dead Players
2. CWE - Vanilla Town
3. Claws - Vanilla Town
4. Mazer - Vanilla Town
This N2 post originally has a flashback from the 1st Vanillatown but for some reason flashback was cut out when I hit reply.

Either way, it specifically mention Flavor 1 in red. I know the ratio was announced but hey we've had trickery in these things before. Maybe that was the starting ratio and someone can change or has changed.

Could be way off but why insert that specific flashback part unless there was a reason for it? Just saying keep a open mind.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
This N2 post originally has a flashback from the 1st Vanillatown but for some reason flashback was cut out when I hit reply.

Either way, it specifically mention Flavor 1 in red. I know the ratio was announced but hey we've had trickery in these things before. Maybe that was the starting ratio and someone can change or has changed.

Could be way off but why insert that specific flashback part unless there was a reason for it? Just saying keep a open mind.
I don't even remember the part with Flavor 1 but I do remember seeing a Flavor 4 which I thought was weird. I mentioned that earlier and briefly got confused on how many wolves there are because the assumption was 3, but 4 flavors seemed to exist. Maybe one is just for flavor text and not actually a member of the scum team.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
So do you think kareemah is more likely the last scum than Val? Is there anyone else you're considering?

What do you think of my post where I said that I thought Val looked worse based off thread posts, and Kareemah looked worse off vote patterns?
I can't rule out that Kareemah has simply been busy and she's still a fairly new player, I believe, but in other games I've played with her she's weighed in a lot more actively with her own thoughts rather than simply echoing what other players have already said.

I've played with Val for years, meanwhile, so if he were the last scum member I see him as being someone who would very likely serve as a 'guiding role'. Future seemed pretty directionless and with Caito being eliminated back on day one...if Kareemah is the remaining team member and simply hasn't been around then that would go a long way towards explaining Future's approach to the game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I wouldn't spiral into stuff. Flavor 1 was in the signup but not this game until the flashback.

Psycho was looking at 14 to 16 players to start. If it was 16 he'd have used 4 scum I bet.

With 14, four is too much.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I wouldn't spiral into stuff. Flavor 1 was in the signup but not this game until the flashback.

Psycho was looking at 14 to 16 players to start. If it was 16 he'd have used 4 scum I bet.

OK, so Flavor 1 is probably just flavor text (lol) and the Flavor Boyz are 2, 3 and 4 then
That makes enough sense

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter

Maybe for Psycho but I totally would have gone 14 to 4.

Night 3 Results/Day 4 Starts

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
NIGHT THREE

It was surprisingly a quiet night. While the Kosherville Resistance was on guard, expecting an immediate response, the night went by without any Flavor intrusion. However, their victory was still tainted, for when they were taking count of who had returned at the rendezvous point, multiple were missing. The end of the battle did not come without its casualties. As brave a piece of buttered toast that Jarrod1983 was, his shotgun only got a couple blasts in before a bullet from afar pierces through his toasted brain - and makes a corpse of the aerated grain.

In the distance, Flavor 4 shoots a smirk as he pulls his eye away from the scope of a sniper rifle. The pork rind soldiers hoist him up as they continue their escape. He was happy to get a modicum of revenge, but inside, he feared what would come next. God forbid he has to be the one to tell Flavor 1 the news.

Jarrod1983 has been killed. He was a piece of buttered toast, Vanilla Town.

—-------

It is now Day Four. With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to reach majority. You have 48 hours(Deadline @ 7:19pm EST)

Player List
2. @Matthieu
4. @LemonDemonGirl
5. @Val the Moofia Boss
6. @MTR
8. Satsu @VoidKitten
10. @WindwardAway
11. @Kareemah

Dead Players
2. CWE - Vanilla Town
3. Claws - Vanilla Town
4. Mazer - Vanilla Town
5. Blind Ninja - The Ghost of Vanillatown, Town Desperado
6. FutureHold - Flavor 4, Mafia Goon
7. Jarrod 1983 - Vanilla Town

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I do not see us yeeting Windward today. Either she or I should die tonight if we are both town.

The survivor may or may not survive the next night since thats a whole bunch of WIFOM.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I won't go so far as to assume Kareemah is town anymore
I'm interested in her slot and Val's as stated before

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
@VoidKitten you had Matthieu as town before. Why did you change your mind?
Matthieu was a feel read. Along with his insistence to go before Claws. Again, likely wouldn't have happened, but it felt town.

With it being narrowed down, I have to look again so I removed him from my town.

As for Kareemah, there is a reason I believe her to be town, but I won't bring it up until after the game since its meta-ey

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
That being said, I won't use that reason as a reason to completely ignore her. But I personally want to try someone else today.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Without actually re-reading MTR, Val, and Matthieu today, I am leaning Val as a gut lean.

But heres my problem. Val has, what I feel, is an extremely towny post. He made a giant post and then voted me and realized his post didn't make sense afterwards and admitted it.

I don't see that as some master scum post that he immediately says yeah it was wrong after only me (who he voted on) went against it.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Future voting his dad as in intro is nothing new. But does Future vote his dad if they are members of the same scum team?

Probably.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Without actually re-reading MTR, Val, and Matthieu today, I am leaning Val as a gut lean.

But heres my problem. Val has, what I feel, is an extremely towny post. He made a giant post and then voted me and realized his post didn't make sense afterwards and admitted it.

I don't see that as some master scum post that he immediately says yeah it was wrong after only me (who he voted on) went against it.
If Val is a skilled wolf then I believe he can fake that
Cause i did it in that crazy long scum game and got miscleared off catching my own error before anyone could point it out

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Cause i did it in that crazy long scum game and got miscleared off catching my own error before anyone could point it out
I wrote the wolfiest read list ever with the bottom three posters as my PoE and then called myself out on how dumb it looked
(legit I didn't realize I'd subconsciously sorted by postcount until after I posted)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Val is more of a follower in scum than a leader in my experience. Not to take anythign away from him, but I do not see scum Val making a post like that.

But, I need to re-read the post and see if he was actually pushing things. It just felt town.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I'm gonna forget that daylight savings just hit us over here in Europe probably
RIP figuring out when EoD is supposed to be

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Reading things over again I am thinking Val or Matthieu is our other scum.

I am tying to find a way to put into words what I am thinking exactly but those are the two I am looking at the most now and I am going to try to go back to their posts and see if what I am feeling is correct on one of them.

I am convinced LDG and Kareemah are town

Pretty sure Void and Windward are town.

So leaving Val and Matthieu as the only ones I am questioning myself over.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
If you want to yeet me, do it this day phase so I can go back to playing RE4.

I still think Kareemah is a good candidate for the remaining member of the scum team, so look there after taking me out if you decide to go that route.

At the risk of repeating myself, we've had many games where the last remaining scum has been someone very quiet/outright inactive. Paranoia grips everybody else, they point fingers and come up with elaborate reasons as to why X, Y or Z is not to be trusted when...in reality, things were actually very simple. It's the same mistake a made a while back when I accused Void of secretly conspiring against town by making a bold play and...he wasn't doing that at all.

If it isn't Kareemah then I don't know who to look at which is another reason I don't mind being taken out today. I'm going to shamelessly insist someone else cost us the game instead of letting me reach endgame and make a random shot in the dark as to who to trust.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
2 - Kareemah (Val the Moofia Boss, Matthieu)

Not Voting: LemonDemonGirl, MTR, VoidKitten, WindwardAway, Kareemah

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Vote: Val

For the sake of competing wagons, let's have Val and Kareemah up since they're both in my PoE.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Reading things over again I am thinking Val or Matthieu is our other scum.

I am tying to find a way to put into words what I am thinking exactly but those are the two I am looking at the most now and I am going to try to go back to their posts and see if what I am feeling is correct on one of them.

I am convinced LDG and Kareemah are town

Pretty sure Void and Windward are town.

So leaving Val and Matthieu as the only ones I am questioning myself over.
Kareemah town off meta? Or any other reason you can think of?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
If you want to yeet me, do it this day phase so I can go back to playing RE4.

I still think Kareemah is a good candidate for the remaining member of the scum team, so look there after taking me out if you decide to go that route.

At the risk of repeating myself, we've had many games where the last remaining scum has been someone very quiet/outright inactive. Paranoia grips everybody else, they point fingers and come up with elaborate reasons as to why X, Y or Z is not to be trusted when...in reality, things were actually very simple. It's the same mistake a made a while back when I accused Void of secretly conspiring against town by making a bold play and...he wasn't doing that at all.

If it isn't Kareemah then I don't know who to look at which is another reason I don't mind being taken out today. I'm going to shamelessly insist someone else cost us the game instead of letting me reach endgame and make a random shot in the dark as to who to trust.
What do you think looks most clearing for Val?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
2 - Listo95 (Val the Moofia Boss, Matthieu)
2 - Val the Moofia Boss (VoidKitten, WindwardAway)

Not Voting: LemonDemonGirl, MTR, Listo95

Last edited:
Day 4: Listo95 Subbed In for Kareemah

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
GAME ANNOUNCEMENT

@Kareemah has failed to meet post and vote requirements. Therefore, she will be replaced by @Listo95

The game resumes as normal

Player List
2. @Matthieu
4. @LemonDemonGirl
5. @Val the Moofia Boss
6. @MTR
8. Satsu @VoidKitten
10. @WindwardAway
11. Kareemah @Listo95

Dead Players
2. CWE - Vanilla Town
3. Claws - Vanilla Town
4. Mazer - Vanilla Town
5. Blind Ninja - The Ghost of Vanillatown, Town Desperado
6. FutureHold - Flavor 4, Mafia Goon
7. Jarrod 1983 - Vanilla Town

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Kareemah was town so therefore Listo is town.

I was down to Val and Matthieu and more I look I say Val is town and Matthieu is the way to go. I admit more of a gut read at this point but the way I am feeling

If we are going to run two trains then we need to get off Listo and switch to Matthieu

Vote: Matthieu

Top Bottom