Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanillatown 2: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Kosher (Mafia 3)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
@Listo95

Why wasn't that one of your fake scummy as fuck vote counts? And why didn't you vote and don't give me any BS about you playing games or doing other things and forgetting.

You had AWHILE to vote and no real reason not to.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Town:

Void - Because I am
Listo - I do not believe Kareemah was invested in this game at all. The only way I see her doing the kill last night is if she just listened to Future in scum chat. Again, I have a meta reason for this and will share after the game, but yeah.
Windward - Has a ton of WIM. If she is scum, gg you deserve a win. Got me to drop my tinfoil...mostly. I usually murder things I tinfoil.

That leaves MTR, Matthieu, and LDG.
The kill last night was on a green check which imo fits the definition of a lazy, low effort kill that still benefits scum.
I only say this because of the prior discussion about how incredibly boring and predictable the kill was, lol.
I think as long as kareemah had a pulse, she would've killed the greencheck.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Alternatively, if LDG is scum (i dont think she is), and wins? She will literally die early every game thereafter. I already foresee it.
Geez i hope this doesn't happen
Also hope she doesn't just randomly vote in lylo
But also hope we don't end up in lylo

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Man, my bet's currently on Listo for being last scum, sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think the kill last night spoke in kareemah's favor, since the only slot paying less attention to the game is LDG and I've more or less talked myself out of wanting to vote her because I don't think she's scummy. Is she a liability in LyLo? Yeah, maybe, but we can avoid that entirely if we vote correctly next.

Listo95

@Listo95

Why wasn't that one of your fake scummy as fuck vote counts? And why didn't you vote and don't give me any BS about you playing games or doing other things and forgetting.

You had AWHILE to vote and no real reason not to.
Because it isn't and I'm town? I was going to vote earlier, saw Wind started some discussion and waited to see if anything came from it. Next thing I know is it's after the deadline.

Listo95

Man, my bet's currently on Listo for being last scum, sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think the kill last night spoke in kareemah's favor, since the only slot paying less attention to the game is LDG and I've more or less talked myself out of wanting to vote her because I don't think she's scummy. Is she a liability in LyLo? Yeah, maybe, but we can avoid that entirely if we vote correctly next.
Go ahead lynch me tomorrow and be in Lylo with LDG alive almost certainly :D

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Pretend listo doesn't exist.

Who else?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Seriously, Windward. If you actually believe me to be town, please trust me on Listo.

I do not know Kareemah. I do know LIsto and I know what he is capable of and what he is not.

Combine that with a pretty large meta reason if you actually think about what we aren't supposed to talk about, you will see it.

That isn't even the meta reason I had. it's another. i am confident Listo is town.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
My legacy reads:

Town:

Listo
Windward
LDG

Scum:

MTR - I would kill this first.
Matthieu - He can die second.
OK, why does scum!MTR push Matthieu over Claws on D2? Why does scum!MTR care about that if both of the wagons were town?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I hate that I let paranoia get the better of me and that the thread talked me out of keeping Val as town for his vote placement on Caito

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
It's probably someone who doesn't even fit into my D2 wagon analysis
Like MTR, whose posts i don't even think are overwhelmingly towny
Id probably lose to him

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Gonna check D1 final vote count to see where Future and MTR were and then I'm going the fuck to sleep

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Vote Count
4 - MTR (FutureHold, Matthieu, Claws, LDG)
4 - Caito (CWE, Peter Griffin, Val the Moofia Boss, Satsu)
1 - Matthieu (Mazer)
1 - CWE (Caito)
1 - FutureHold (MTR)
1 - Claws (Jarrod1983)

Not Voting: WindwardAway, Kareemah

Final Vote Count. Phase is over. Results incoming.
MTR and Future were voting each other, meanwhile Caito flipped wolf and Future was wolf with him

Thoughts?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Actually nvm i don't think it's Matthieu
Two wolves piling on MTR immediately looks terrible

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Sell me on why it's MTR if you're going to insist it isn't Listo
I can try and look for more but at this point it’s process of elimination. I have reasons why the three I said are town. I have a reason why Matthieu is town. I only saw one towny post from MTR that I remember immediately but it can be viewed differently with a scum PoV

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
sumthin i will point out is caito didnt try to self preserve by voting mtr why is that ?

Matthieu, Claws, LDG

Look at 'em good people.

Those 3 are strictly because they were 2 3 and 4 on mtr.

If Matthieu was town wouldn't change my view of future. Nothing that I can remember there that would impact that read.

If Matt was town, I would move you to higher than 90%. I'm not sure if it would impact my feeling on windward. I'd honestly have to see how that played out. Right now, i learn more if he's scum.

I don't see him as town as that paradigm shifting. If future was town, matthieu staying on kareemah might look worse.

Meant to say "if future was scum".

Matt then staying on kareemah as his loan inactive looks a bit worse.

Legacy reads from dead townies
I'm sorry I'm too tired to pull legacies from BN and Jarrod but if someone wants to take up the torch, please do

If Claws was right then I need to reconsider MTR
If CWE and Mazer were right, Matthieu is more likely the last scum

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
So CWE was just doing odds of where people fell on a train. He is towny and has no agenda.

Mazer is 100% on Matthieu which was one of the reasons I took him out of full on town mode.

And yeah, I forgot that one about Claws actually.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Legacy reads from dead townies
I'm sorry I'm too tired to pull legacies from BN and Jarrod but if someone wants to take up the torch, please do

If Claws was right then I need to reconsider MTR
If CWE and Mazer were right, Matthieu is more likely the last scum
I mean to say, Claws did bring up an interesting point that Caito didn't self-pres
Idk if the second scum would try to save him since he wasn't around? Future was on MTR and iirc that was an early vote park, but I think so was Matthieu's vote
Do they both do it as scum and then scram when Caito ties with MTR and hope luck is in their favor?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
So CWE was just doing odds of where people fell on a train. He is towny and has no agenda.

Mazer is 100% on Matthieu which was one of the reasons I took him out of full on town mode.

And yeah, I forgot that one about Claws actually.
Yeah I know CWE was doing odds on a train but my thought was that because Mazer made a strong point on Matthieu, CWE may have had a very good point

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah I know CWE was doing odds on a train but my thought was that because Mazer made a strong point on Matthieu, CWE may have had a very good point
Additionally, look back at what I pointed out from D2
Every single one of the votes on Matthieu at final count is dead and flipped town.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
No need to tell me, this is town!LDG, something something random spontaneous votes but especially because it's... on herself, during the night?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I would go for MTR or Matthieu.

They have the flimsiest reasons, for me, to be town.
Yeah I've come around to:
Maybe MTR because of vibes
Matthieu because of badly placed votes, a pure town train on his wagon, and there was a third reason I forgot but I guess it wasn't important

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I've concluded that scum!Matthieu can offer to sacrifice himself over Claws pretty safely if he knows there's a 90% chance Claws will always flip first, and then Matthieu will never be looked at again until LyLo

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I've concluded that scum!Matthieu can offer to sacrifice himself over Claws pretty safely if he knows there's a 90% chance Claws will always flip first, and then Matthieu will never be looked at again until LyLo
This is correct. I tended to lean this town because of the offer and it was one of the more original ones.

But as the PoE lessened, especially with Mazer's read, it made me reconsider.

Listo95

Yeah I've come around to:
Maybe MTR because of vibes
Matthieu because of badly placed votes, a pure town train on his wagon, and there was a third reason I forgot but I guess it wasn't important
MTR doesn't have the best of votes either.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
MTR was in the middle for most of them yeah. I can absolutely see Future voting on his scum buddy since he votes MTR a bunch when starting the game.

I can see MTR voting Future and it seemed natural.

But it can easily be scum cover.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I also liked how both Matthieu and MTR went at one another when everything was pointing to Val.

And then it was just left there. No convincing anyone of either side.

Now which side was more scummy?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I also liked how both Matthieu and MTR went at one another when everything was pointing to Val.

And then it was just left there. No convincing anyone of either side.

Now which side was more scummy?
Oh yeah I was wondering what was up with that
Especially since only one of them can be scum lok

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah. Seriously.

@Matthieu and @MTR

You are both on trial now. We are going to vote on one of you tomorrow. If you are town, please explain why you are town and what you see about the other person that makes them scum other than "I'm town so the other must be scum"

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I'd be fine with dying since I don't have meta on anyone here that's useful for LyLo, but sadly that is almost definitely the reason I'll be kept alive

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I think I am the logical kill choice tonight. Maybe LDG if they want to try and do the whole arguing in lylo thing?

Me, Windward, and MTR/Matthieu as the final 3.

:D

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I'll dig through MTR's and Matthieu's isos when it isn't nearing 4 in the morning and I have another two fucking long days before I can actually relax a little

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I was just catching up on things.

I was going to say clearly it is between me and Matthieu tomorrow if we are both alive. If I was scum and it was between me and a town I would leave that town person alive and take out someone else like Void or Windward.

We are going to both say the other one is the way to go. I am not in a position to do anything real long or respond to much right now as you guys keep fucking posting while I am typing this.

Quick thing on my voting record. I suck at voting when I am town so I tend to come off scummy and it has gotten my misyeeted more than once. So I wouldn't take too much thought into my voting record. Beyond if I was my son's scum buddy I would not have voted him again after the first day when clearly me and him were bantering. Well me since he didn't really post that first day.

Okay. I am going to try to get back on here before I pass out to respond to more stuff and say more stuff.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I'm not really sure where to go from here and I'm not entirely convinced it's wise to say who I trust and suspect since if everybody does that, whoever the last remaining scum is can potentially kill whoever will cause the most chaos/frame a specific person by sending major heat and attention their way.

Void and Listo know as much, but I'm not really the 'deep analysis' type of player. I just react to stuff as it happens and generally stick to my gut feels for better or for worse. I only make big, ballsy gambles when I have something to fall back on as a power role. Which isn't the case this time around given the game's setup.

So yeah, if we can afford another misyeet then take me out tomorrow.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not really sure where to go from here and I'm not entirely convinced it's wise to say who I trust and suspect since if everybody does that, whoever the last remaining scum is can potentially kill whoever will cause the most chaos/frame a specific person by sending major heat and attention their way.

Void and Listo know as much, but I'm not really the 'deep analysis' type of player. I just react to stuff as it happens and generally stick to my gut feels for better or for worse. I only make big, ballsy gambles when I have something to fall back on as a power role. Which isn't the case this time around given the game's setup.

Problem is that I don't want us to end up in LyLo because I think the game will be a loss if the last wolf goes that far

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
So if you're a misyeet then I wouldn't want to touch you tomorrow
Idk, I'm still weighing my options and I'll spend the full day figuring this out

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry for not jumping back in last night. Of course I had thoughts I wanted to share and my brain is not quite there so hoping by starting this post shit will come to me. And I am also glad I didn't die in my sleep for like the upteenth game in a row. Granted I am not expecting to be the kill but then again I didn't expect to die any of those other times either.

At this point I have given my reads and I am saying Matthieu is the last scum and the way to go. If you guys yeet me during the day phase just keep that in mind when I flip green.

I am at work and I will keep trying to come back to this to discuss more while we wait

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry for not jumping back in last night. Of course I had thoughts I wanted to share and my brain is not quite there so hoping by starting this post shit will come to me. And I am also glad I didn't die in my sleep for like the upteenth game in a row. Granted I am not expecting to be the kill but then again I didn't expect to die any of those other times either.

At this point I have given my reads and I am saying Matthieu is the last scum and the way to go. If you guys yeet me during the day phase just keep that in mind when I flip green.

I am at work and I will keep trying to come back to this to discuss more while we wait
Why is Matthieu scum though. Tell me again and pretend im dumb.

ELI5 it.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

Okay, but why is MTR the last scum?

You both obviously will say each other, but do neither of you have reasons other than "it ain't me?"

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Why is Matthieu scum though. Tell me again and pretend im dumb.

ELI5 it.
At this point it is mostly process of elimination.

LDG is town.
You are town.
Windward is town.
Listo is town.

Everyone is else is town and I am convinced of it which leaves him.

Throw in just a bit of a gut feeling and that is where I am at.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Okay, but why is MTR the last scum?

You both obviously will say each other, but do neither of you have reasons other than "it ain't me?"
I pointed it out earlier but generally my biggest beef with MTR is that he claimed to not know where to go and then immediately offered me up as a target - a rather easy one at that. I don't know what else to say other than pointing out that I've been happy to be yeeted for multiple day phases now and yet that hasn't happened.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I pointed it out earlier but generally my biggest beef with MTR is that he claimed to not know where to go and then immediately offered me up as a target - a rather easy one at that. I don't know what else to say other than pointing out that I've been happy to be yeeted for multiple day phases now and yet that hasn't happened.
But you know you would 100% offer that even as scum when it was unlikely it would happen :)

Night 4 Results/Day 5 Start

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
NIGHT FOUR

The days after the big battle were too quiet. The Kosherville Resistance were on edge, knowing the retaliation would come, but growing ever nervous as the days went by without any real response. Well, Val the Moofia Boss had been killed in a routine Flavor Check, but that was par for the course at this point.

What they didn’t know is that Flavor 4 was using this Flavor Checks as an opportunity to interrogate and torture the citizens of Kosherville to squeeze out any juicy information about The Resistance. That is what we catch him in the middle of doing as he’s grinding a cheese shredder against the back of a block of cheddar. He hollers out in pain, never before experiencing such excruciating pain. Flavor 4 thought that surely this was enough.

“Come on, pal - there’s no reason to protect your friends. We’ll get you one way or another whether I get the info I need from you or one of them. So I’ll ask one more time - “

He pushes the shredder up against the cheddar’s back.

“Who is a part of the Kosherville Resistance?!”

VoidKitten laughs to himself, at the end of his rope and knowing he’ll die before this is over. He spits on the ground defiantly.

“You aren’t getting shit from me. We may not be perfect, but The Resistance will whittle you down one-by-one. And soon, they’ll find you, Flavor 4. And when they do…you’re a dead man like the rest of your crew.”

Flavor 4 had heard enough, as he begins shredding away with intense fervor, leaving nothing left of the inquisitive cheese.

VoidKitten has been killed. He was an inquisitive block of cheese, Vanilla Town.

—-------

It is now Day Five. With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority. You have 48 hours(Deadline @ 7pm EST)

Player List
2. @Matthieu
4. @LemonDemonGirl
6. @MTR
10. @WindwardAway
11. @Listo95

Dead Players
1. Caito - Flavor 2, Mafia Goon
2. CWE - Vanilla Town
3. Claws - Vanilla Town
4. Mazer - Vanilla Town
5. Blind Ninja - The Ghost of Vanillatown, Town Desperado
6. FutureHold - Flavor 4, Mafia Goon
7. Jarrod 1983 - Vanilla Town
8. Val the Moofia Boss - Vanilla Town
9. VoidKitten - Vanilla Town

Last edited:

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
At this point it is mostly process of elimination.

LDG is town.
You are town.
Windward is town.
Listo is town.

Everyone is else is town and I am convinced of it which leaves him.

Throw in just a bit of a gut feeling and that is where I am at.
Why am I town

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
NIGHT FOUR

The days after the big battle were too quiet. The Kosherville Resistance were on edge, knowing the retaliation would come, but growing ever nervous as the days went by without any real response. Well, Val the Moofia Boss had been killed in a routine Flavor Check, but that was par for the course at this point.

What they didn’t know is that Flavor 4 was using this Flavor Checks as an opportunity to interrogate and torture the citizens of Kosherville to squeeze out any juicy information about The Resistance. That is what we catch him in the middle of doing as he’s grinding a cheese shredder against the back of a block of cheddar. He hollers out in pain, never before experiencing such excruciating pain. Flavor 4 thought that surely this was enough.

“Come on, pal - there’s no reason to protect your friends. We’ll get you one way or another whether I get the info I need from you or one of them. So I’ll ask one more time - “

He pushes the shredder up against the cheddar’s back.

“Who is a part of the Kosherville Resistance?!”

VoidKitten laughs to himself, at the end of his rope and knowing he’ll die before this is over. He spits on the ground defiantly.

“You aren’t getting shit from me. We may not be perfect, but The Resistance will whittle you down one-by-one. And soon, they’ll find you, Flavor 4. And when they do…you’re a dead man like the rest of your crew.”

Flavor 4 had heard enough, as he begins shredding away with intense fervor, leaving nothing left of the inquisitive cheese.

VoidKitten has been killed. He was a piece of buttered toast, Vanilla Town.

—-------

It is now Day Five. With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to reach majority. You have 48 hours(Deadline @ 7pm EST)

Player List
2. @Matthieu
4. @LemonDemonGirl
6. @MTR
10. @WindwardAway
11. @Kareemah

Dead Players
1. Caito - Flavor 2, Mafia Goon
2. CWE - Vanilla Town
3. Claws - Vanilla Town
4. Mazer - Vanilla Town
5. Blind Ninja - The Ghost of Vanillatown, Town Desperado
6. FutureHold - Flavor 4, Mafia Goon
7. Jarrod 1983 - Vanilla Town
8. Val the Moofia Boss - Vanilla Town
9. VoidKitten - Vanilla Town
Well that's the second most boring kill after the Jarrod kill, lol

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I just got home and don't actually have the energy to say much rn, so bear with me for a bit

I'm leaning MTR over Matthieu not just because of VK, but because of that post that VK didn't like. I didn't like it either. I'm assuming Matthieu is gonna come in and vote MTR back, so I'll withhold my vote for a bit and see if there's anything new in the thread before I make more commentary.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Why am I town
I have really like how you have been active, tried to analyze things, etc. I wasn't sure if were wolfing and trying to steer things but I felt like that was not the case. So I am going that you are town and hoping it doesn't bite me in the ass.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
If you're genuinely town, MTR, then opening up the day phase with a vote on me is counterproductive - and essentially seals my suspicion of you. It's a clever ploy to have kept me alive this long despite me essentially begging to be yeeted earlier so I wouldn't be exploited in such a manner.

Vote: MTR

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Hey I tried to yeet you last day phase. Don't blame me. I started out the phase with the vote since we all know that is it is between me and you at this point and we are going to vote each other. Might as well get it out of the way.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Hey I tried to yeet you last day phase. Don't blame me. I started out the phase with the vote since we all know that is it is between me and you at this point and we are going to vote each other. Might as well get it out of the way.
You tried, yes. Though you also conveniently trust everybody as town but me. Assuming I was eliminated last day phase, who you would you be looking at today with that in mind?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
It's MTR.

He still had VK as some sort of possible tinfoil until it looked like that paranoia wasn't catching on. I considered faking paranoia on VK just so he could grace the thread with his presence for another day, but then decided the risk was that actual paranoia would set in and people would try to yeet him in LyLo, so I just kept repeating the entire day that he was locktown to me 🤷 and it seems like that sealed his fate, because I was loud about it and had a very strong opinion.

I was gonna wait to post this until later, after MTR replies to Matthieu, but I probably won't be around for ~12 hours so I might as well just say this now. Matthieu has better posts than MTR right now. I'd shine a spotlight on Matthieu *if* MTR flips town, but as of right now I think that's where we should be looking. Which is kinda funny, because then it's the second game this year that I've played where the D1 wagons were w/w in a near-vanilla game and town spent almost the entire game yeeting itself.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I don't know what else I can say or do to show I am town over Matthieu. I have explained my reasoning on why him. Nothing else I can do.

Go ahead and yeet me today and when I flip town you will see who the scum is. However I bet he takes you out Windward in the night phase.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I don't know what else I can say or do to show I am town over Matthieu. I have explained my reasoning on why him. Nothing else I can do.

Go ahead and yeet me today and when I flip town you will see who the scum is. However I bet he takes you out Windward in the night phase.
Idk, if you're town and the last wolf wants to silence the town, then yeah maybe I'll die. But if I'm loud and wrong, I'll likely make it into LyLo. Of course, that's all wifom but this is generally what tends to happen. Regardless of whether I'm alive or not, if today is a misyeet then there's a greater chance that scum will win the game, because either LyLo will be quiet, or a wrong read might stagnate and end the game.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Geez i don't want a turbo while I'm asleep.
Be back later and if no one has hammered I'm gonna do some iso diving for good measure before I vote again.

Listo95

Geez i don't want a turbo while I'm asleep.
Be back later and if no one has hammered I'm gonna do some iso diving for good measure before I vote again.
Pretty much why I'm waiting for both of them to talk and say stuff.

LDG do not vote anyone today.

Top Bottom