Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanillatown 2: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Kosher (Mafia 3)

Listo95

Listo often comes across as fairly town but he can also be incredibly devious. I liked his 'catch up' posts but in hindsight I can't help but wonder - if he was scum, he'd have a scum chat to look back on as well which would allow him to custom tailor his talking points rather well.

There was a game a while back that cost town a win based on Listo being third party. He could have sided with town but chose not to and very cynically sided with scum instead - so he absolutely would throw either of us under the bus in order to win.

Incidentally, it's been the case for a while now but the main reason I trust you more than Listo is based entirely on you being 'kept around' in the same way I have been. I'm a little surprised that LDG was taken out, though, given how much of a wildcard she is.
You seem to forget that in that game town kept trying to lynch me multiple days in a row.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
You seem to forget that in that game town kept trying to lynch me multiple days in a row.
Windward and I have both had way more heat than you throughout the game and have both been pretty much begging to be taken out through a yeet or a night kill in order to avoid the burden of being stuck in the finale. I'm not surprised that it happened in such a manner but it's disappointing - especially not that a misyeet will cost the game.

I think we're getting side-tracked though - can you answer my previous question(s), please?

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I don't even know what I'm supposed to defend myself against because nobody is even bringing any solid accusations to the table other than insisting that someone is '100% town' and so I must be scum based on...circumstantial process of elimination? Something else? Explain, please.
Specifically this, to be clear.

Listo95

One thing that does stand out to me, Windward, is Listo's eagerness to end the previous day phase. If you go back and read through the exchange - brief as it may have been - you'll note that I proposed a couple of options to help mitigate the readily telegraphed predicament that we're in now - just like I've been saying many times already. I don't even know what I'm supposed to defend myself against because nobody is even bringing any solid accusations to the table other than insisting that someone is '100% town' and so I must be scum based on...circumstantial process of elimination? Something else? Explain, please.

I really don't want to cost us the game.
I know I'm town. I believe Wind to be town. That literally leaves you. You have a very bad vote placement on Future also.

Also gonna just mention this. Why would I kill LDG when I spent pretty much the entire night phase trying to make sure she would not vote for the wrong person in case I died?

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Vote placement? I was consistently pushing to deal with the quiet/inactive players - including Future - early on in the game. It's not my fault that people ignored me when I tried to defend Claws and Val. I even offered myself up as an alternative to Claws because we were partnered as masons in the previous game, I died before him and he did very well in my absence. You can go back and see that I even said as much at the time.

As for LDG, I stated outright that I wasn't entirely willing to clear LDG. Windward wasn't either, judging by what she revealed today - but you were fully embracing the whole 'LDG is town!!!!' thing.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah but that's the thing, it makes sense to kill someone when you already know their wagon won't gain any traction.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Yeah but that's the thing, it makes sense to kill someone when you already know their wagon won't gain any traction.
Yeah, though at the same time it'd be easier to convince me to yeet LDG over you at this point. As much as I wish it had happened, I suppose I was never going to be night killed by scum but at the same time, there's still no actual answer to my earlier question. Most of Listo's recent posts consist of him saying 'I know I'm town' and painting both LDG and yourself as 'likely to be town' but that isn't actually bringing anything to meaningfully discuss or defend/explain myself over.

It doesn't help that Kareemah was inactive, so there's only a few day phases involving Listo to look over whereas at least with you, me and LDG we can go back as far as D1 in that regard.

I'll be around again later today - in a few hours. I'm going out for a walk soon.

Listo95

Yes but I believe I could get LDG to vote with me much easier than you lol.

Matthieu is someone who uses emotions very well to get what he wants. (I won’t deny I’m decent at it also).

But we have to look at it like this also. At this point pretty much every dead townie has called him scum at some point. If you don’t want to trust me trust VK at this point. He literally posted saying I was more town than him before he died.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Yes but I believe I could get LDG to vote with me much easier than you lol.

Matthieu is someone who uses emotions very well to get what he wants. (I won’t deny I’m decent at it also).

But we have to look at it like this also. At this point pretty much every dead townie has called him scum at some point. If you don’t want to trust me trust VK at this point. He literally posted saying I was more town than him before he died.

One more post before I head out because my buddy is never on time. :grumpy:

I'll ask again - can you answer my earlier question, please?

As for an additional question, where am I using emotions to my advantage in this game, exactly?

I think you're misrepresenting what players such as Void suggested. They had no certainty as to my alignment and I didn't oppose being yeeted earlier on in the game. At numerous points, no less. It's not exactly an uncommon tactic for clever scum to deliberately leave me alive throughout a game - especially if they know I'm no direct threat to them. It's when I'm a TPR or claim outright that I typically get night killed.

Now, the reason I trust Windward over you at this point is not only based on previous day phases and how they played out but because if the last remaining scum were Windward then there isn't much reason for Windward to simply build a case against me directly, vote and then count on you following suit to end the game. In the event that it is Windward then I'll readily commend her deviousness.

The two scum we've slain so far are Caito and Future. I'd like to know, exactly, where you believe the threads pointing to me being aligned with them are. Caito was a lucky shot in the dark on D1 and largely occurred because the wagon formed by the friendly (?) rivalry between CWE and Caito. They always vote each other traditionally from what I've seen. I voted to sleep as a joke and as my own traditional then shifted over to MTR when he voted for me and I was told to put out a 'proper' vote.

That fed into Mazer convincing himself that Claws and I were scum. I told people to yeet me over Claws but nobody listened. I then asked Blind Ninja to shoot me when he got the gun and I've asked other times to be yeeted. I don't throw games. There's absolutely no universe where I pull a stunt like that more than once as scum in a single game.

More recently, in the previous day phase, I even suggested taking me out over MTR. You're the type of player to think ahead, so I'm very curious as to why you didn't latch on to that opportunity. The only conclusion I can draw is that you needed me to reach end game so you could try and convince Windward to side with you and take me out.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Or wait was that in response to Matthieu?
idr but VK and MTR both seemed very confident you were town.
VK thought Matthieu was also town, or rather he had all 3 of us as towny so idk what I'm supposed to conclude from that. He had meta on you and Matthieu, but not me.
MTR said he'd stake his life on you being town when I asked, so that's a pretty strong read.

Listo95

idr but VK and MTR both seemed very confident you were town.
VK thought Matthieu was also town, or rather he had all 3 of us as towny so idk what I'm supposed to conclude from that. He had meta on you and Matthieu, but not me.
MTR said he'd stake his life on you being town when I asked, so that's a pretty strong read.
In Matthieu, the meta read was all the him offering his life for others. Issue is he’s done it as scum before. (It’s normally his town play)

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
In Matthieu, the meta read was all the him offering his life for others. Issue is he’s done it as scum before. (It’s normally his town play)
Context matters.

There's enough pressure on Windward as it stands but you're essentially asking her to trust your word despite this being her first game playing with us and pointing to specific games out of the hundred or so we've played together at this point is only going to sow further confusion.

Again, context matters - I've offered myself up as a target to be yeeted in place of someone else as town if I believe they're going to be of more help than I am. I've offered myself up as a yeet in place of scum if I'm a non-power scum role and the godfather/some other valuable scum role is about to be yeeted...but that's not applicable to this game not only because I'm not scum but...because there's no power roles in play.

I also offered myself up multiple times across multiple day phases. It wasn't the usual one off. I was doing it specifically to avoid being put in this position since I saw it coming - just as Windward did in regards to herself.

I'm not really following your logic here by trying to paint me as scum. How is me offering myself up in place of Claws meant to win the game, exactly? Especially with Caito dead on day one? It's not my fault people kept yeeting other people instead of me when I begged them to sort out the mess at a point where it wouldn't cost us the game.

Listo95

Context matters.

There's enough pressure on Windward as it stands but you're essentially asking her to trust your word despite this being her first game playing with us and pointing to specific games out of the hundred or so we've played together at this point is only going to sow further confusion.

Again, context matters - I've offered myself up as a target to be yeeted in place of someone else as town if I believe they're going to be of more help than I am. I've offered myself up as a yeet in place of scum if I'm a non-power scum role and the godfather/some other valuable scum role is about to be yeeted...but that's not applicable to this game not only because I'm not scum but...because there's no power roles in play.

I also offered myself up multiple times across multiple day phases. It wasn't the usual one off. I was doing it specifically to avoid being put in this position since I saw it coming - just as Windward did in regards to herself.

I'm not really following your logic here by trying to paint me as scum. How is me offering myself up in place of Claws meant to win the game, exactly? Especially with Caito dead on day one? It's not my fault people kept yeeting other people instead of me when I begged them to sort out the mess at a point where it wouldn't cost us the game.
Explain this to me then. You say I think about the future. In what universe do I kill LDG, who I spent the entire night phase begging to vote a specific person instead of Windward?

Listo95

Also seriously stop talking about being left alive in LyLo for an easy lynch. You are literally talking to the person it happens to all the time since I suck at making arguments and defending myself.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Explain this to me then. You say I think about the future. In what universe do I kill LDG, who I spent the entire night phase begging to vote a specific person instead of Windward?
Your other choices of a kill were either myself or Windward. I believe you chose LDG because you believed - until this day phase - that Windward shared your 'complete town read' on LDG. You were keen on ending the day phase earlier and much like you keep avoiding answering the question I posed to you earlier, you didn't exactly do much to discuss my own suggestions as to how to proceed back then either.
Also seriously stop talking about being left alive in LyLo for an easy lynch. You are literally talking to the person it happens to all the time since I suck at making arguments and defending myself.
Why should I stop bringing it up? It's exactly what has happened. I have identified it as happening at multiple points throughout the game. I tried to get myself eliminated to avoid being in this predicament but nobody actually wanted to go along with it when the damage of a misyeet could be mitigated.

I'd also say your situation this game is fairly unique - given that you took over from someone else. Only the most recent day phases, then, are applicable to you - and if you believe me to be scum you can't claim that I kept you around for a misyeet because I was going after Kareemah pretty aggressively early on as part of my plan to mitigate the damage from lurkers/inactive players which...have risked costing us many a game over the years.

I believe I brought that up at the time, too, as my reasoning.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
If you want to yeet me, do it this day phase so I can go back to playing RE4.

I still think Kareemah is a good candidate for the remaining member of the scum team, so look there after taking me out if you decide to go that route.

At the risk of repeating myself, we've had many games where the last remaining scum has been someone very quiet/outright inactive. Paranoia grips everybody else, they point fingers and come up with elaborate reasons as to why X, Y or Z is not to be trusted when...in reality, things were actually very simple. It's the same mistake a made a while back when I accused Void of secretly conspiring against town by making a bold play and...he wasn't doing that at all.

If it isn't Kareemah then I don't know who to look at which is another reason I don't mind being taken out today. I'm going to shamelessly insist someone else cost us the game instead of letting me reach endgame and make a random shot in the dark as to who to trust.
Posts such as this one, are what I'd point to. I have been telling people all along to yeet me and deal with inactive players. I don't mean to come across as salty but I really do not want to cost us the game in the final hour(s). I'm not going to pretend to be a super amazing player with incredible reads because I'm not. I play these games pretty casually and don't exactly do the elaborate note taking that some other players do.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
If we're linking past games, then I'd point to this one:

Listo was third party, a jester who had the win requirement of being yeeted. I was a town aligned hunter who had a major clash with a scum Foxxi and had to go on 'trial' multiple times in a manner not unlike the situation I'm in this game.

For an example of a game where I played and won as scum, I'd point to this one:

For clarification, on the other site we played on I went by the name Graeham - here I'm known as Matthieu.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Actually, it's probably easier if I link this:

It's a thread we used to keep track of many of the games we played. I don't expect you to go through all of them, of course, but you should be able to look at them at random if you want to do a deep dive of how we each play as various roles/alignments.

Listo95

I did answer your fucking question. And I’ve been doing all this shit while at work. So SORRY if it isn’t to your fucking expectations.

Listo95

Also that’s a fucking BS reason in why I’d kille LDG. I’d never kill LDG cause I’m pretty certain I’d get her to follow me a shit ton easier than relying on an unknown.

Listo95

And don’t fucking start on me ending day early yesterday. Nothing was fucking happening and I voted where Wind went. If I wanted to end day early I would’ve been 1st or 2nd not waiting lol.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
There's no need to be aggressive...I've been busy myself throughout this game and have been dragged to the final three despite my best efforts to prevent that from happening because this trajectory was so obvious it's almost infuriating to imply otherwise at this point.

My point also wasn't just that you ended the day early so much as the fact that you didn't even comment on my own suggestions at all and then when MTR's alignment was revealed you immediately accused me of being '99% scum' and then shifted over to '100% scum'.

You also tried to kill discussion and debate, insisting that I had to be the last scum and that nobody should listen to my 'excuses'.

Listo95

There's no need to be aggressive...I've been busy myself throughout this game and have been dragged to the final three despite my best efforts to prevent that from happening because this trajectory was so obvious it's almost infuriating to imply otherwise at this point.

My point also wasn't just that you ended the day early so much as the fact that you didn't even comment on my own suggestions at all and then when MTR's alignment was revealed you immediately accused me of being '99% scum' and then shifted over to '100% scum'.

You also tried to kill discussion and debate, insisting that I had to be the last scum and that nobody should listen to my 'excuses'.
This is not me being aggressive. This is me being agitated and fucking annoyed.

Listo95

...and yet you said this only a handful of posts earlier.
Yes I know I did. But guess what? I almost always use AtE as town! I'm fucking done responding. Just vote me if you want town to lose.

Vote: Matthieu

We all know it's gonna be me or you at this point.

Listo95

Just ignore the fact that both MTR and VK said to go after Mattheiu. Not like I'd be the one to NK someone who had me as town. :D

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Well, if Windward comes in immediately to vote me then we'll soon seen if I've been barking up the wrong tree, then.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Just ignore the fact that both MTR and VK said to go after Mattheiu. Not like I'd be the one to NK someone who had me as town. :D
MTR was voting for me as far back as day one because I jokingly voted to sleep - and once again, Void didn't insist on going after me to the extent that you're implying and it doesn't account for the fact that I was trying to convince him and everybody else to get me out of the way as an earlier misyeet to prevent us getting into this predicament in the first place. I'm not sure how many times I need to point that out.

You're right, though, this exchange isn't going to change either of our mind's and so it comes down to Windward. If she's scum, well played and no hard feelings. If she's town, then she has my genuine sympathy for being placed in the tricky position of the deciding vote.

Vote: Listo

Listo95

MTR was voting for me as far back as day one because I jokingly voted to sleep - and once again, Void didn't insist on going after me to the extent that you're implying and it doesn't account for the fact that I was trying to convince him and everybody else to get me out of the way as an earlier misyeet to prevent us getting into this predicament in the first place. I'm not sure how many times I need to point that out.

You're right, though, this exchange isn't going to change either of our mind's and so it comes down to Windward. If she's scum, well played and no hard feelings. If she's town, then she has my genuine sympathy for being placed in the tricky position of the deciding vote.

Vote: Listo
He literally said "kill MTR first, then Matthieu"

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Again, context matters. In the context of this game Kareemah - the slot you took over - has been evading elimination throughout the entirety of the game thus far. I have not been evading elimination willingly. I told Void and others to get me out of the way to prevent me being exploited at this point in the game. I saw it coming. I told people I saw it coming and explained my concerns and nobody listened. Furthermore, many reads this game have been incorrect and came about in some cases due to tunnel vision.

I don't pretend to have all the answers in these games because I never do and to be quite honest it's exhausting when others pretend that they do. So much trouble could have been avoided this game if more players had been willing to play ball/go with a plan other than their own. I don't know what you want me to say in this situation.

I did not want to make it to the end game and be exploited as a misyeet, let alone have the pressure of being one of the deciding votes but the chips fell that way despite my best efforts to relay my concerns and avoid such a situation.

Listo95

Again, context matters. In the context of this game Kareemah - the slot you took over - has been evading elimination throughout the entirety of the game thus far. I have not been evading elimination willingly. I told Void and others to get me out of the way to prevent me being exploited at this point in the game. I saw it coming. I told people I saw it coming and explained my concerns and nobody listened. Furthermore, many reads this game have been incorrect and came about in some cases due to tunnel vision.

I don't pretend to have all the answers in these games because I never do and to be quite honest it's exhausting when others pretend that they do. So much trouble could have been avoided this game if more players had been willing to play ball/go with a plan other than their own. I don't know what you want me to say in this situation.

I did not want to make it to the end game and be exploited as a misyeet, let alone have the pressure of being one of the deciding votes but the chips fell that way despite my best efforts to relay my concerns and avoid such a situation.
He literally said that AFTER I came into the game.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
1 - Matthieu (Listo95)
1 - Listo95 (Matthieu)

Not Voting: WindwardAway

Roughly 22 hours left

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Honestly, well played, Matthieu, you've kept a pretty even tone throughout the game. You did a great job shifting attention off yourself by offering to flip pretty much every single day since Claws started becoming a wagon.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
The thing is, I see Listo talking like he knows he's town and straight out pushing Matthieu.

Whereas Matthieu is still refuting Listo's points rather than pushing him hard, and while that could be a playstyle thing, it also looks to me like Matthieu is replying as if Listo isn't scum.

I mean, both of you are appealing to me to try to sway my vote, but Listo is worried I'll vote wrong, and Matthieu is worried I'm wolfing instead. And the way the wording is, I find Listo to be more believable.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I asked for old games to check your meta but I don't actually feel that I need to, because I already got quite a bit from the response there and what's ensued after that.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Tbh I couldve snapvoted early in the day and probably ended the game way earlier by doing so, especially since neither of you seemed like you'd ever vote me, and if I voted correctly we'd have been guaranteed a town win at that point. I just wanted to make sure I was accounting for all variables and not rushing into things and overlooking something important.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Idk if it qualifies as 5D chess but since Listo towncleared LDG but was pretty afraid she'd snapvote in LyLo, and was trying to gain at least some control over when and whom she would vote, I figured she wasn't going to be killed by him if he were scum, no matter how many times I echoed his opinion that LDG was locktown.

I kept doing that to see if i could steer Matthieu to kill her instead. I had to make it sound like I had a reasonable doubt that the final wolf was Matthieu and also loudly announce that I was certain LDG was town so that I would ensure I'd be kept alive but also not in LyLo with LDG, because I thought if I made it into LyLo with her, there was a nonzero chance she'd vote me just because she was more familiar with Matthieu. I kept expressing doubt on Listo to a degree higher than I actually had, because I didn't want him to be the night kill if town (sorry I probably made you suffer in LyLo, though).

It was clear to me that you two would vote each other in 9/10 cases, and it was not clear to me who LDG would vote, hence I wanted her to be the night kill rather than myself, as much as I hate LyLo.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Idk why I'm laying all my cards on the table now, I don't really need to, and I also probably shouldn't vote this early but I've made my choice and I don't think I'm changing my mind again.

Let's win this game.

Vote: Matthieu

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Oof, that timing

Vote Count
2 - Matthieu (Listo95, WindwardAway)
1 - Listo95 (Matthieu)

That's a lynch. I'm actually just about to head out to celebrate my birthday, so uh. Y'all are gonna be waiting a minute.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Likewise, well played and I hope you play with us again - I had fun, even if it was an uphill battle. I expected to be eliminated much sooner and probably would have won if Caito hadn't been the one to get eliminated back on day one.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Eh, I'll give the flavor later. I don't want to keep y'all hangin'.

GAME END

The battle dragged on for hours. It was a bitter war of attrition, the fruits of which bearing only a theoretical freedom. But it was one the citizens of Kosherville were all too ready to bite into, for the only other option was sustained oppression. But the hope grew stronger. Over time, the Flavor Militia was shrinking, ever so slightly more than the Kosherville Resistance.

Flavor 4 did much to make up for the lack in numbers, as the more the odds tilted against him, the more ferocious his assault became. It was truly a marvel as he racked up a kill count proportional to the amount of Flavor casualties on his own.

But the battle continued. And with each kill, Kosherville’s determination grew stronger. And as determined and ferocious Flavor 4 was, he could not ultimately makeup for the numbers converging around him. Before long, he was surrounded by a pack of The Resistance. He swung the chainsaw with might and tenacity, but his breathing was ragged. These soldiers were weathered, but with increasing momentum fueling their adrenaline. Flavor 4 got some nicks in, maybe cut off a stem or two, but at best, he could only keep them at bay.

“Give it up, Flavor 4! You can’t carry on like this forever! We have you cornered,” Listo95 the kawaii turnip shouted passionately.

Flavor 4 knew it was true, but he didn’t like hearing it, and he immediately charged for Listo95, who braces for the sudden attack. Matthieu lifts the chainsaw above his head to bring it down upon the turnip’s.

But he stops. Why does his stomach burn? And this paralyzing, excruciating pain! He slowly looks down, thoroughly impaled by a rusty pitchfork. He looks down the length of the wooden handle, tracing the meaty hands holding it until he sees the face of a spicy capicola. WindwardAway’s look of determination gives way to a grin as she sees this did the trick.

Matthieu drops the chainsaw with a sturdy thud, Listo95 having been able to get out of the way.

“We just…we just wanted to have fun…”

He drops to his knees before falling over, the life slowly fading from his eyes. The pack spreads out, and within moments, the remaining members of the Flavor Militia see what’s happened. And that’s all it took for their morale to completely disappear. They ran, and this time, all the way back to Flavortown. It took a moment for the reality to set in, but once it did, the citizens collectively cheered. They all rushed to hug each other, gushing tears that had been pent up for months. All the pain and suffering, all the loved ones they had lost - it was all relieved, if only for one moment. And while they knew this wasn’t the final battle, it was the most affirmative victory. One that gave them the chance to take back their independence. Everyone hailed the capicola as the one who dealt the killing blow, and many accolades were heaped upon her as they looked at her as a new leader.

Matthieu has been eliminated. He was Flavor 4, Mafia Goon.

—------

Many miles away, in a lavish tower, Flavor 1 stood at the top near a tall glass wall overlooking the city of Flavortown, glass of wine in hand, a spitting image of his teacher Guy Fieri in wafer form. Currently, he was unaware of the loss at Kosherville. It mattered not to him. He knew that the assignment in Kosherville was always intended as a trap. The citizens were formidable, and trying to control them with force would not end well. But to control them with subterfuge…this was the way. At least, that’s what Fieri said, and Flavor 1 was well convinced after being buttered up as the true successor to the supremacy of Flavortown.

Flavor 1 takes in the sight with a deep breath before taking a leisurely sip of his wine.

“This will all be mine, soon…”

—-------

THE FLAVOR BOYS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED. TOWN WINS!!

YOUR SURVIVING WINNERS:
WindwardAway - Vanilla Town
Listo95 - Vanilla Town

Player List
1. @Jarrod1983
2. @Matthieu
3. @Mazer
4. @LemonDemonGirl
5. @Val the Moofia Boss
6. @MTR
7. @CWE
8. @Satsu @VoidKitten
9. @Claws
10. @WindwardAway
11. @Kareemah , @Listo95
12. @Peter Griffin , @Blind Ninja
13. @Caito
14. @FutureHold

Last edited:

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Oof, that timing

Vote Count
2 - Matthieu (Listo95, WindwardAway)
1 - Listo95 (Matthieu)

That's a lynch. I'm actually just about to head out to celebrate my birthday, so uh. Y'all are gonna be waiting a minute.
Happy bday, enjoy the night!

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Likewise, well played and I hope you play with us again - I had fun, even if it was an uphill battle. I expected to be eliminated much sooner and probably would have won if Caito hadn't been the one to get eliminated back on day one.
Gg, you did well to survive this long. You guys had a rough start with that D1 Caito lynch for sure.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Flavor and game thoughts will come later. All around I enjoyed this game and think it went way better than the first vanillatown. And thanks to all the subs for stepping up when I needed it.

Dead chat and all that should be available for everyone. If not lemme know and I'll fix that later

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Comfort zones are underrated. Why are people always trying to leave them?

I'm trying to find one.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Finally added the flavor. I was gonna do some in-depth notes about the game, but I'm pretty wiped right now, so you're getting robbed this time. But just know I'm proud of all of you.

Top Bottom