Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 14: Quest for Mafia - So you want to be a Hero?

Claws

Mastermind
Discovery Channel Fight GIF by Discovery

Listo95

Cause Claws is such a wonderful person that he wanted to spread his loveliness to others. You should know this since you also are very lovely. Tildey needs the kindness cause she is not nice whatsoever.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by the moderator as evidence is forbidden.

I am actually pleased that Nightengale clarified that rule change, as I probably would have claimed first chance I got.
Just go ahead and tell us you are the cop. It will be fine.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Back to the action after that brief rain delay.

The referee getting involved early, and stepping in to make sure all the participants are staying clear of trouble. One has to wonder if something caught her eye enough to trigger a warning. Perhaps one of the managers inquired, but that may not be for us to know.

Claws determined to advance the ball via the dribble, but seems to have ran into some opposition down the left side.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I think 15 people/15 roles would be convenient so with it being a Foxxi game, highly doubt its that easy.

That said, I think we have Characters not listed and potentially some paired or red herrings on the list. Could see Shema/Shameen being 1. Maybe different person acts depending on what ability you use.

I agree with this. Not sure about doubles, but Is anyone else confident like me that there are more characters to be revealed?

I am hoping that, even with the limited reveal, there will be enough for us to piece things together.

Does anyone have any opinion about the roles/character combinations I discussed above?

Mazer expressing doubt on my suggestion to hold off on lynching for D1 and D2, until town has a chance to begin gathering info, peeves me. Why would you rather town be down three instead of down one? Or do you think scum won't be able to pull off a kill until they get and redeem gold? Is that how these quest games usually roll?.

Dont qoute the rules to me peasent i am the claws

Claws, you're the one who quoted the mod, and in particular, you included quotes around it. I intentionally avoided adding quotes around my post, to prevent an infraction.

I don't mind being called pleasant. And I know you have your history of spelling, so I corrected that for you. :)

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Fook, this may be V insaner
Homie I was shitposting the entire time

I opened the list of all possible quests and started posting things from it because I thought it would be hilarious to take the gimmick that was intended to stimulate content and use it as fuel for my shitposts

Actually ended up completing my quota of quests before receiving them

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
My posts at Xanjori were a joke but internally I was like, whys he trynna read into my shitposting, is he a wolf? But then I remembered reading people based on how well they seem to understand me has yielded me terrible results in the past so he might just be a villager who was eager to get the ball rolling early.

I have no read on Mazer but am enjoying the commentator gimmick :popcorn:

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Cause Claws is such a wonderful person that he wanted to spread his loveliness to others. You should know this since you also are very lovely. Tildey needs the kindness cause she is not nice whatsoever.
I am very nice, sir.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Thank ye to our fair Foxxi for repairing our castle so quickly!

I have been given this contraption called a PlayStation 5??? Lord knows what I do with this thing but there is a game called Rebirth?? I’m going to ask Merlin how this works but might be tied up for the rest of the evening. Thank the heavens we have more time!

From a quick glance, I have an early read that ye olde Insaner might be ye old towne. The early Mazer vote might be trying to get reaction but he is an interesting one. That cat…well he’s as filthy as I am innkeeper and hard to call but he may be good. Fair Mazer not voting early is normal. Ye olde town read so far but as always keep an eye.

The extra time means at least we have time to decide before we launch someone via catapult or even the Trebuchet because we should decide on someone.

Will come back later once Merlin shows me how this intriguing contraption works! It’s like it’s from the Messiah!

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Oh and meant to say earlier but…What on earth are you going to do scum when Hulkethmania runs wild on thou?

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I don't know what's going on between Future and his parents right now, but I love to see it

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
@Insaner I also asked Merlin to delete those posts in wrong thread. He’s a real wizard when it comes to this kind of thing too! :)

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Mazer expressing doubt on my suggestion to hold off on lynching for D1 and D2, until town has a chance to begin gathering info, peeves me. Why would you rather town be down three instead of down one? Or do you think scum won't be able to pull off a kill until they get and redeem gold? Is that how these quest games usually roll?.

Looks like 3pups is set up as the right back today. He's doing a good job scanning frequently, but he seems to be declining any possibilities of looking downfield. He knows he has to eventually move off this play, but the question presented to him is at what point.

Certainly this may be a valid strategy, particularly during the first part of the match. But as you move past the first ten minutes, one has to wonder if an ironclad rule shuts one off to opportunities. If they wait until the last ten minutes to force the threat of a goal, you're also likely to force bad shots. The Greens must play in a way to keep the Reds on their heels, lest they be allowed to only play offensive football.

The analytics are certainly against forced longshots, however one can't wait past the first few minutes to at least attempt some crosses to see if at least some 50/50 shots can be presented.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
This is the first Gold Cup in this commentator's memory. And it's a question of balance from the governing body isn't it? We know that there's been controversy in the past, where FIFA (Federation Internationale de Foxi Association) has been accused of showing a wee bit of favoritism to the, shall we say, "more scandalous" sides?

With that, one has to wonder if there might be additional hoops to jump through for one side, and more potential gain for another.

FIFA is a tricky lot to predict, but one knows that there's never been a tournament where fans have not speculated that they FIFA administrators are not purely on the side of the angels.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
As the play slows down, let's listen in to the fans. As another rousing another rousing anthem fills the stands.

Future, Future
He loves Hook just like his pa
Now he plays the mafia
Fuh-Fuh-Fuh - Future, hey

Future, Future
Came to us from St. Louis
He's here to to figure out Foxxi
Fuh-Fuh-Fuh-Future, hey

Future, Future
Midwest born, loves wrestling lad
Morri tried to kill his dad
Fuh-Fuh-Fuh-Future, hey

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Or do you think scum won't be able to pull off a kill until they get and redeem gold? Is that how these quest games usually roll?.
My guess was it was an innovation by Foxxi to encourage activity in the game. Sort of how some hosts in other places roleblock you if you didn't meet the minimum post requirement during the previous day.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
No one asked but I haven't played mafia anywhere else in well over a year now

3puppies

Lost Wolf
My guess was it was an innovation by Foxxi to encourage activity in the game. Sort of how some hosts in other places roleblock you if you didn't meet the minimum post requirement during the previous day.

Thanks. I wondered if we should expect gold givers/stealers, or if later in the game we might expect to possibly use gold for something other than our own role currently suggests - as in buy a gun, or a BPV etc. Cuz the rich always find a way to keep everyone else poor.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks. I wondered if we should expect gold givers/stealers, or if later in the game we might expect to possibly use gold for something other than our own role currently suggests - as in buy a gun, or a BPV etc. Cuz the rich always find a way to keep everyone else poor.
I wondered that as well. I think it's possible that we have variants of roleblock/motivator roles that are based on gold. As for the possibility of spending gold on things other than the items listed in our role pms, my intuition tells me it's very unlikely without the host mentioning this possibility.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
PSSS dont fucking shoot me im not a traitor i just wanna party

Do traitors usually know if they can be recruited?

Is there a party without gold or at least silver to kick it off?

I am currently guessing nothing is going on for the green team, as we are all broke to start.

I wondered that as well. I think it's possible that we have variants of roleblock/motivator roles that are based on gold. As for the possibility of spending gold on things other than the items listed in our role pms, my intuition tells me it's very unlikely without the host mentioning this possibility.

You're probably right, but it would add to the dynamic of whether we should hold/act.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
As the play slows down, let's listen in to the fans. As another rousing another rousing anthem fills the stands.

Future, Future
Now he plays the mafia

Future, Future
Fuh-Fuh-Fuh-Future, hey

Future, Future
Fuh-Fuh-Fuh-Future, hey
World Cup Fans GIF by Storyful

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him

Future, Future
Now he plays the mafia

Future, Future
Fuh-Fuh-Fuh-Future, hey

Future, Future
Fuh-Fuh-Fuh-Future, hey
I hate this post...but not for the reasons you might think.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Mtr moving down the wing, he eyes future. One has to wonder if there's a bit of animosity between the generations. Is one side truly willing to run support for the other?

And here's Insaner, again playing with an imperiousness that defies conventional definitions of fear. Certainly no fear in that tackle.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
🎼
He's scum every game,

He's scum every gaaaaame,

Oh poor Futurehold,

He's scum every game.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
The crowd really giving it to Future at this point. But as they say, if you want to play with the big boys, you can't run to Ma at the first spot of trouble.

Let's see how the young player handles these FOS hooligans.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
“Cor that Mazer sure talks a lot doesn’t he? What’s a commontater anyway? Your Majesty what do you think?”

Calzone, King of the Britons: “I believe he is referring to one talking about and explaining what is going on during a sporting game. In this case football.”

“Whoa I’ve gotta try this football, never ‘eard of it! How do you know that?”

Calzone: “Well you have to know these things when you’re a king you know.”

“Crikey! Also those cute little puppies are talking about gold givers/stealers. Any thoughts your majesty?”

Calzone: “Well the stealing part I can certainly believe. After all she did say she was a bastard mod. The giving…perhaps they are role (s) that can lend gold to fellow townies. Maybe other challenges/opportunities to win more gold.”

“Blimey! Thank you your Majesty!”

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Well... Decent chunk of the way into D1 and almost everyone has made an appearance.

@morrison is the only one that hasnt

and a couple with as few posts as the mod.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

Future, Future
Now he plays the mafia

Future, Future
Fuh-Fuh-Fuh-Future, hey

Future, Future
Fuh-Fuh-Fuh-Future, hey
I see how it is. I’m so sorry that Mr. HOA didn’t like my giant sign that said “I’m scum”

I took it down. If you expect any good reads from me today, most likely won’t happen.

Although cursory watch, I wanna keep eyes on Tildey and Claws

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Do traitors usually know if they can be recruited?
Don't know how Nightingale usually uses the role, but as traitor last game, all I knew was the other members of the scum team. I couldn't be in chat with them and had no idea they didn't know about me.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Selected early reads:

3Puppies - Towmish feeling - maybe it's the post content, but I don't think he's working with anyone else
Badger
BlindNinja
Claws - Getting a town vibe
CWE
Futurehold
Insaner
Listo
Mazer - D1 gimmick posting is very NAI
Morrison
MTR
Tildey
Val
Xanjori

I'll make time tomorrow to ISO Xan and Insaner, as well as the house of MTR - do they normally indulge in OMGUS, or is it only in the past couple of games?
I'll also be likely placing my final vote within that group, so mainly as a placeholder:
Vote: Insaner

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
🎼
He's scum every game,

He's scum every gaaaaame,

Oh poor Futurehold,

He's scum every game.
I like this post. Mainly because it is true.

This reminds me I need to learn some St. Louis City SC chants if I make it down to a game this season.

Claws

Mastermind
Don't know how Nightingale usually uses the role, but as traitor last game, all I knew was the other members of the scum team. I couldn't be in chat with them and had no idea they didn't know about me.
Typically they know they can but theres no claiming and i just wanna party not get shot at night by accident

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
We haven't gotten an updated vote count, I believe the wagons with more than 2 votes are myself, MTR and Future.

I am not a fan of the Insaner wagon personally.

MTR - a meme vote by Future and what looked like a serious vote from CWE (if my memory is right, haven't checked). MTR's iso is 100% shitposting which isn't terribly concerning halfway into D1 but it also doesn't give me anything to call him town for. If I squint very very hard I can also see a hint of self-awareness in his first post but he is pretty null to me overall.

Future - meme vote by MTR, followed by 3pups that he recently moved to me, and a vote by Badger. Future feels kinda towny to me here. Nothing he's done but just by nature of not being as frozen as I remember him in his wolf games.

Hmm this seems to me playing dumb my good sir! We’re in the middle of a quest, you’ve got to know what’s going on!

I shall cast thee out for now unless I see somebody worse….

Vote: ForgottenHold
This vote is quite bad though. For context - it was in response to Future placing a meme vote on MTR and saying he doesn't know what's going on. This vote by Badger reads like a meme vote except for the second line which implies that it isn't. And I don't think that that post by Future warrants a serious vote. So for that Badger gains my strongest suspicion so far.

Vote: Badger

I think I'll just call Xanjori and Blind Ninja town for being serious in the opening posts of the game rather than memeing. It's a low bar to pass but here we are.

Mazer made a post that is similar to a post he made in another game where he was town. I am always cautious to town read him because of his enigmatic style but I never actually saw him be anything but town and he feels similar to those games. So I guess I'll just call him town and see how it feels.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Selected early reads:

3Puppies - Towmish feeling - maybe it's the post content, but I don't think he's working with anyone else
Badger
BlindNinja
CWE
Futurehold
Insaner
Listo
Morrison
MTR
Tildey
Val
Xanjori

I'll make time tomorrow to ISO Xan and Insaner, as well as the house of MTR - do they normally indulge in OMGUS, or is it only in the past couple of games?
I'll also be likely placing my final vote within that group, so mainly as a placeholder:
Correction to the above - it looks like I mixed Dreyski and 3pups up and the votes are 3-3-2 between myself/Future/MTR.

Had a look at Dreyski's ISO - Dreyski is opentowning, so I'm gonna town read him for as long as he keeps it up, unless he slips!

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
And for completion's sake seeing as I commented on 2 out of 3 votes on myself

If I were a wolf, I would suspect Val of trying to distance from me. I'm honestly not though, so it just looks like a random vote. I'm getting paranoid of random votes like this sticking all the way to EoD and then people like BN and Mazer who have indicated suspicions of me joining and then others being like "oh well we have to get Maj or nothing" and of course how could I forget we also have a bunch of wolves among us who would certainly love to get rid of a fine town specimen such as myself and just yeeting me into oblivion so uh can we please not do that? :ugh:

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
And for completion's sake seeing as I commented on 2 out of 3 votes on myself

If I were a wolf, I would suspect Val of trying to distance from me. I'm honestly not though, so it just looks like a random vote. I'm getting paranoid of random votes like this sticking all the way to EoD and then people like BN and Mazer who have indicated suspicions of me joining and then others being like "oh well we have to get Maj or nothing" and of course how could I forget we also have a bunch of wolves among us who would certainly love to get rid of a fine town specimen such as myself and just yeeting me into oblivion so uh can we please not do that? :ugh:
Im just not a fan of how much you shitpost and the way you do it. Since youve been in a more serious tone in the last 10-12 hrs, im less inclined to vote you.

I will almost always find you sus, unless you show otherwise. But im sure people feel that way about others. Look at claws, most people call him sus all the damn time.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Is there anyone you think is sus this game? What do you think of Badger?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Is there anyone you think is sus this game? What do you think of Badger?
Vast majority of his posts are NAI. I dont see what you did with his Future vote. Opinions will change the more people come in and interact.

As far as sus... I dislike people that arent active in the game. Id rather remove people that arent helping people develop reads over someone that is here and active. Especially early game. And im sure the quiet ones will all come in with "I dislike d1" or "I'll have more as the game progresses." Those people have been called out or at least mentioned to a degree in one of my posts.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
But being active but unhelpful triggers you more than being "inactive"? It's curious how those scales are set up haha

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Typically they know they can but theres no claiming and i just wanna party not get shot at night by accident

This plus the earlier part reads like someone wishing they had an invite to a neighborhood party they know exists, or maybe 1/2 a mason or lover in search of their partner? Or maybe claws has a bomb and wants to take out a scum with them on their way out?

I am going on a limb and will say I am reading Claws as town based on something Foxxi said in another game dead chat about how Claws is easy to read. Not 100%,

@morrison has been known to hang back on D1 and lurk, unless there's a newbie he wants to take out. Not posting from him is NAI, I just hope he doesn't have a week-long migraine. But I agree with Blind that not contributing anything makes it harder for town to try to get a read.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I have a hard time "getting" Badger's gimmick. It almost felt like he was breadcrumbing the innkeeper role, but it also feels like he's gimmick talking to the innkeeper. I won't trust him because of his Hulkamania comment, brother, which I understand is also something he's done in another game.

I guess I am just more confused than entertained with the gimmick.

Mazer's gimmick commentator has truly entertained me. As others have pointed out, he does some gimmick whether red or green, so there's no point in trying to read him much at this point.

I am still more inclined to vote sleep than do anything for D1. But I reconsidered my earlier thoughts about town going down three members before we learn anything. After re-reading, I think we earn gold at the end of the day phase if we've completed 2 of our 5 random quests. So at the end of D1, many of us will have earned gold, and we might have actions available to us on N1. I previously interpreted this as we wouldn't have any info on D2 to go on.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
The crowd really giving it to Future at this point. But as they say, if you want to play with the big boys, you can't run to Ma at the first spot of trouble.

Let's see how the young player handles these FOS hooligans.
Just now getting a chance to do a little catch up. Now it makes sense why FH walked in after work with “Mooooommmm!! Mazer’s being mean to me!” :rofl:

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Selected early reads:

Badger
BlindNinja
CWE
Futurehold
Insaner
Listo
Morrison
MTR
Tildey
Val
Xanjori

Future & MTR almost always vote each other first on D1. It’s why I was giving them both shit for being boring.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
We haven't gotten an updated vote count, I believe the wagons with more than 2 votes are myself, MTR and Future.

MTR - a meme vote by Future and what looked like a serious vote from CWE (if my memory is right, haven't checked). MTR's iso is 100% shitposting which isn't terribly concerning halfway into D1 but it also doesn't give me anything to call him town for. If I squint very very hard I can also see a hint of self-awareness in his first post but he is pretty null to me overall.

Future - meme vote by MTR, followed by 3pups that he recently moved to me, and a vote by Badger. Future feels kinda towny to me here. Nothing he's done but just by nature of not being as frozen as I remember him in his wolf games.

This vote is quite bad though. For context - it was in response to Future placing a meme vote on MTR and saying he doesn't know what's going on. This vote by Badger reads like a meme vote except for the second line which implies that it isn't. And I don't think that that post by Future warrants a serious vote. So for that Badger gains my strongest suspicion so far.

I think I'll just call Xanjori and Blind Ninja town for being serious in the opening posts of the game rather than memeing. It's a low bar to pass but here we are.

Mazer made a post that is similar to a post he made in another game where he was town. I am always cautious to town read him because of his enigmatic style but I never actually saw him be anything but town and he feels similar to those games. So I guess I'll just call him town and see how it feels.
I can see your point about Badger’s vote looking a bit opportunistic. On the other hand, Badger practically lives to yeet Future as often and as early as possible.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
But being active but unhelpful triggers you more than being "inactive"? It's curious how those scales are set up haha
I didnt put a weight on either.

Active and unhelpful at least gives me something to read, and potentially for opinions about. wrong or right, its more then someone signed up but not participating, or doing so very minimal.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Anyone trying to read on D1 with zero actual info or claims is being a tryhard.
Is this your excuse to not post or interact on D1?

And with Foxxi's shenanigans, we likely wont have much info in the writeup.

Interactions and opinions help formulate reads. Thats what the game is about.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I have a hard time "getting" Badger's gimmick. It almost felt like he was breadcrumbing the innkeeper role, but it also feels like he's gimmick talking to the innkeeper. I won't trust him because of his Hulkamania comment, brother, which I understand is also something he's done in another game.

I guess I am just more confused than entertained with the gimmick.

Mazer's gimmick commentator has truly entertained me. As others have pointed out, he does some gimmick whether red or green, so there's no point in trying to read him much at this point.

I am still more inclined to vote sleep than do anything for D1. But I reconsidered my earlier thoughts about town going down three members before we learn anything. After re-reading, I think we earn gold at the end of the day phase if we've completed 2 of our 5 random quests. So at the end of D1, many of us will have earned gold, and we might have actions available to us on N1. I previously interpreted this as we wouldn't have any info on D2 to go on.

“Confused rather than entertained? Well that’s not nice to read is it? Your Majesty what do you think?”

Calzone KING OF THE BRITONS: “Well for one if the Innkeeper was being breadcrumbed then the Fox would not only have mauled him much like that deadly rabbit before we took him out with the Holy Hand Grenade, she would have chased them away like those rude Frenchmen since it is against the rules. If he doesn’t get this then he needs to watch more Monty Python movies.”

“You’re so wise your majesty. He’ll be saying King of the who next? What’s this Hulkermania thing anyway?

Calzone: “Sheer entertainment and a call back to something it looks like.”

Badger

Pronouns
he/him

“Your Majesty? He’s VOTING you!!! Shall I run him through with my sword????”

Calzone: “Easy Lancelot. I think this looks like a misunderstanding because to be fair to Insaner, he probably hasn’t played as many games with Future and I to understand our dynamic. The fair Tildey is more wise. It’s not opportunistic, Future was yeeted very early by Badger for acting this very same way in a previous game and I haven’t seen anything different.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
*Meanwhile they pass by a pond on their quest*

Lancelot: “Your Majesty…there’s a toad over there drinking something. What is that?”
Calzone: “I believe they call it Tequila.”
Lancelot: “Teakiller?”
Calzone: “No. TEA. KEEL. A. Now I’ve heard of these rare creatures. Tequila makes them helpful and talkative. If they run out they become sober and stupid, possibly bad. He hasn’t said much (though being fair, we had technical difficulties in the middle there). Let’s see what he has to say!”

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

Calzone: “Easy Lancelot. I think this looks like a misunderstanding because to be fair to Insaner, he probably hasn’t played as many games with Future and I to understand our dynamic. The fair Tildey is more wise. It’s not opportunistic, Future was yeeted very early by Badger for acting this very same way in a previous game and I haven’t seen anything different.
Did Future flip mafia after being yeeted in said game?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Lancelot: “He doesn’t drink??? Why I oughtta…”
Calzone: “Sheathe your sword. If he prefers water let him. Stick to the path!”

Vote: ForgottenHold

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I just checked and saw that future was in fact mafia in that game. I suppose that coming out of a game where Badger caught Future as mafia would make it more plausible that he would wolfread him again for playing similarly.

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Does anyone else think that Future is mafia here like he was in the previous game?

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

“Fair Tildey” - Are you trying to pocket me, good sir? :lol:

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Honestly, I’m townreading him for now. His posts seen fairly relaxed and uncalculated.
When he’s scum he tends to freeze up and read the thread more closely. Him asking Claws about voting me twice after I had already posted the same question is one example I noticed he’s skimming rather than studying.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Lancelot: “Hmm she’s making an observation sire and seems to know this forgotten bloke. What do you think sire?”
Calzone: “Hmmm worth considering at least. They al live in a dwelling. I believe they call it the “House of MTR.” I wonder what she thinks of MTR himself?”
Lancelot: “Good question sire? You sure know a lot.”
Calzone: “You have to know these things when you’re a king you know!”

Insaner

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
When he’s scum he tends to freeze up and read the thread more closely. Him asking Claws about voting me twice after I had already posted the same question is one example I noticed he’s skimming rather than studying.
Would you say you are good reader of Future, Tildey? Would you say you know him well? As if he were your own son?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
He was somewhat relaxed in thread D1 last game. It wasnt til later in d2 that the neighborhood converged on him a lot more. He was the scum in a 4person neighborhood.

So cant really say that being relaxed D1 is too much out of order for him.

Top Bottom