Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
We need the power of all you Hulkamaniacs to flow through these pythons. Yeah don’t rush the vote dudes, meet the criteria first brother!

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
My take on night actions.

1. 3puppies bus drives me and SubZero. Not an expert on night action priority but bus drive is usually pretty high up there so i start with this.
2. Robozerim tries to kill me(?) but goes to SubZero instead. Fails to kill.
3. Then Robozerim tries to protect Sauron. Why?? Why protect an afker that replaced an afker. Because they make 1 post, said they will post some time next day. And Robozerim is like - This guy will post must be protected. Where is so much wrong with what Robo is trying to do here.
4. 3puppies kills Sora. Answer to why this happens comes later.
5. CWE watches Sora. Sends me a result. SubZero gets it from bus drive. Says Sora was visited by Clown.
covered the land in pure darkness, ensuring the Supremacy wouldn’t be seen tonight.
If SubZero saw Art then Art is not supremacy. Claimed 3puppies, said he was mind controled.No reason to lie.

6. Dreyski was to spy on SubZero but spies on me instead (bus drive). I have no idea what that action did.
7. Diablo buffed Sauron. Like seriously? There is something wrong going on here. Like come on.
8. Listo kills Art. Vigi shot based on some gutfeel maybe. Not a bad shot. I mean bad because it was on town but thats hind sight.

If there are parts I missed or got wrong let me know.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
the cynic in me doesnt want to rule out the possibility of scum having a shield or defence or whatever to save themself from the game had they failed the rock paper scissors (as seen with morrison) and it was all just for show.
But scum could kill town with this right? Or at least try. And they sacrificed that and a vest to ... make Moana look towny?? Not saying thats impossible but its like sci-fi world.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I think the action on grumpy cat was an attempt to stop someone who might have switched.
I thought what was the point of silence but I cant find any purpose for it. I am not really a big pusher until mid-late game.

And it would not prevent me from switching. I was still allowed to make 1 vote and scum should be aware of that.

I could have switched just fine. But not on Peach instead of Hades.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Let's hear everyone's theories for who else is scum. Let's not make this all about PrincessPeach.
Alysrazor, Beacon, Hulk, Sauron, Twintania. I think there is like 3+ scum there.
And if it was Peach all along then fuck me.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
@ArtTheClown , can you share why you were targeted by Listo? I think you voted, but I am not sure if you contributed the recommended min 5 posts.
Two players marked for not posting were Snake and Sauron. Listo kill looks more like vigi kill to me. Maybe they can't use lurkerkill 2 night in a row. Or they just felt lucky on Art.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I think it would make a better CFD vote than an early day vote but if you want to save Peach then join. or give better alternative.

Vote: Medivh

Unhelpful. Random. Wont solve this game.

Medivh

Lunchable
I think it would make a better CFD vote than an early day vote but if you want to save Peach then join. or give better alternative.

Vote: Medivh

Unhelpful. Random. Wont solve this game.
Won't solve the game? Really?
That's strange because I remember Subzero saying my playstyle this game was ok?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

PrincessPeach - 5 (SubZero #1648, Sephiroth #1650, HulkHogan #1653, SolidSnake #1674, Rikishi #1689)
Medivh - 1 (GrumpyCat #1713

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Arceus, Bacon, JackSparrow, MasterChief, Medivh, Moana, PrincessPeach, Sauron, Twintania, XavierWoods

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 12th or when majority is reached. With 17 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 4

SubZero

Scum Hunter
How did you know that Art targeted Sora and confirmed that he was the fake 3pups? That was not in the writeup. I understand the deal here is that folks watching and tracking won't get their own info, but they will choose to send it to someone else. Does that mean Art chose to send it to you? If Art was the fake 3pups, as scum why would he be tracking and sending info to you? Or did you get it because you were also busdriven? If so, does that mean Art chose to send it to GrumpyCat?

I apologize for my confusion - I need a glass of wine. Perhaps a bottle.
CWE watched Sora. I got CWE's info. At least I'm pretty sure, I don't how else I could have got it.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
How did you know that Art targeted Sora and confirmed that he was the fake 3pups? That was not in the writeup. I understand the deal here is that folks watching and tracking won't get their own info, but they will choose to send it to someone else. Does that mean Art chose to send it to you? If Art was the fake 3pups, as scum why would he be tracking and sending info to you? Or did you get it because you were also busdriven? If so, does that mean Art chose to send it to GrumpyCat?

I apologize for my confusion - I need a glass of wine. Perhaps a bottle.
Also, the bus drive was not a typical bus drive. That's probably all I can say.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
My take on night actions.

1. 3puppies bus drives me and SubZero. Not an expert on night action priority but bus drive is usually pretty high up there so i start with this.
2. Robozerim tries to kill me(?) but goes to SubZero instead. Fails to kill.
3. Then Robozerim tries to protect Sauron. Why?? Why protect an afker that replaced an afker. Because they make 1 post, said they will post some time next day. And Robozerim is like - This guy will post must be protected. Where is so much wrong with what Robo is trying to do here.
4. 3puppies kills Sora. Answer to why this happens comes later.
5. CWE watches Sora. Sends me a result. SubZero gets it from bus drive. Says Sora was visited by Clown.

If SubZero saw Art then Art is not supremacy. Claimed 3puppies, said he was mind controled.No reason to lie.

6. Dreyski was to spy on SubZero but spies on me instead (bus drive). I have no idea what that action did.
7. Diablo buffed Sauron. Like seriously? There is something wrong going on here. Like come on.
8. Listo kills Art. Vigi shot based on some gutfeel maybe. Not a bad shot. I mean bad because it was on town but thats hind sight.

If there are parts I missed or got wrong let me know.
I'm not 100% certain "unseen" means they couldn't be tracked, just that we wouldn't see their real character. But after having the conversation with Art, I'm thinking your interpretation is mostly right. Art is the real 3pups, and I got the info that paints him as the fake 3pups. It's either that or he's the fake 3pups. I'm willing to believe the first one for now unless someone protests him being 3pups.

Also, reading this description means I was completely wrong on who I thought you were.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Won't solve the game? Really?
That's strange because I remember Subzero saying my playstyle this game was ok?
Can you give 3 people you think could be scum? Ideally a bit of reason would be nice, too, but we can take it slow.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Also, reading this description means I was completely wrong on who I thought you were.
I cant tell you who I am but self target is not allowed. Read writeup, should help if you have a spreadsheet or someting.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I want to believe Peach is town because otherwise I was wrong and I dont like to be wrong. feels bad.
Are you not at all concerned about her lack of real participation in the face of pretending like she's participating? Or the fact that's she was a counterwagon that twice was taken over by late stage voters? The fact that a very select few actually bit on Peach all day yesterday? You don't think if Peach was scum, that her wagon would have gained more traction as an alternative to Hades? That's like carte blanche for scum to be able to have an "I told you so," moment.

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Are you not at all concerned about her lack of real participation in the face of pretending like she's participating? Or the fact that's she was a counterwagon that twice was taken over by late stage voters? The fact that a very select few actually bit on Peach all day yesterday? You don't think if Peach was scum, that her wagon would have gained more traction as an alternative to Hades? That's like carte blanche for scum to be able to have an "I told you so," moment.
i think at this point shes basically a policy lynch as leaving her up is just gunna cause to much wifom towards the end.

i mean shes been nearly the lynch twice now and like you said the participation is just not there but its just enough not to get the boot from listo.

Jack just woke up so im catching up on the disgussion i missed

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Peach playstyle was scummy more often than not, but there were times that mattered when their posts came from town mindset.

I can be more or less scummy too. Depends on a game and stiuation. It doesnt make players mafia. There are reasons to how people will play.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Peach playstyle was scummy more often than not, but there were times that mattered when their posts came from town mindset.

I can be more or less scummy too. Depends on a game and stiuation. It doesnt make players mafia. There are reasons to how people will play.
I'm not talking about just general scummy playstyle. I mean the fact Peach has shown no actual desire to solve ever since Sora was confirmed clean and Croissant flipped. ON TOP of the situational aspect that looks like scum didn't want Peach to die.

If we're talking scummy playstyle, I'd just be voting Medivh...

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I was basically defending Peach early last phase and D2 because I thought the reason people were pushing her basically came down to scummy playstyle. But we've grown past that.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not talking about just general scummy playstyle. I mean the fact Peach has shown no actual desire to solve ever since Sora was confirmed clean and Croissant flipped. ON TOP of the situational aspect that looks like scum didn't want Peach to die.
I think after being a target 3rd day in row they dont care anymore.

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
but i still believe peach is a policy lynch specially with them not trying to help town so much for helping her subjects

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
well what a night and a treestump interesting.

You guys need to slow down on peach ppl need to get thier posts in we have pleanty of time.

Im all for peach a potencial counter train wouldnt hurt what would your guys 2nd choice be just wanna see where your heads at.

mines peach then bacon as bacon hasnt done much and mostly just states the obvious
less than others? something else there?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
That they lied about knowing croissant was stronger role then them. or that there is a resistance to therir train. I am not sure i follow.

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
was just meaning that you voted bacon as he hasn't done much. do you feel he really stands out more than others there?

oe is there something additional that triggers you about the baconator?
nothing additional i think it just stands out as one of the weaker players atm and pressure might help fix that. i feel they are coasting but then again so are alot of others alys and mediv come to mind but i think i know who mediv is and this is their typical playstyle everygame so /shrug

SubZero

Scum Hunter
On one hand, I don't like that Hades didn't share any reads when prompted. On the other, I think refusing to vote out of concern there's no point is townier than randomly voting Hulk

Hades and Peach could both be scum, but the fact people have been around but no real moves have been made makes me feel like whatever active scum are around are stalling. And peach not gaining any real momentum just makes me feel that might be the better hit here.

Gonna be gone for a bit, but Hades flip, the fact I'm pretty sure Art was scum, and the Peach wagon couldn't gain any traction - all signs that make me think Peach really was the hit yesterday

This is beyond Peach's play just being scummy in general

@GrumpyCat

The second to last post is still valid even if Art is town. The point is that the wagons were stalled yesterday and there was minimum interest in pushing Peach all day. A small handful of people, whom I believe are mostly town, called for Peach's head. And even when someone outspoken like me pushes for peach over Hades, there's no traction. Compare that to how easily people followed me on Hades. And the fact that a bunch of late voters showed up to pile on Hades, with most people who had anything to say about Peach soft defending him in the least.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
What do you think about my scum list? Do you
Day 2 Vote Count:

PrincessPeach - 4 (JackSparrow #590, Twintania #822, Bacon #881, Medivh #887)
Applejack - 4 (HulkHogan #611, Arceus #898, Moana #934, GrumpyCat #966)
Croissant - 4 (Sora #940, Sephiroth #954, SubZero #957, Rikishi #963)
ArtTheClown - 2 (MasterChief #752, Hades #900)
Sora - 2 (PrincessPeach #644, Pikachu #831)
Gibbs - 2 (XavierWoods #655, Croissant #933)

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Applejack, ArtTheClown, Gibbs, SolidSnake #915
I am not good at wagonomics but I still believe that Applejack was a right choice here. Instead they are out of sight and we get 3 days of peach trains.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I don't think it's impossible that Peach and Applejack could be partners. Applejack/Sauron could be a hit, but I do kind of think the bus drive on n2 was less a chance to save Applejack and more trying to kill a vocal town player while potentially framing Applejack in the process. But they aren't above scrutiny at all at this point.

I'll talk about your list of suspects soon. I'm looking at some things at the moment.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Day 2 Vote Count:

Croissant - 9 (Sora #940, Sephiroth #954, SubZero #957, Rikishi #963, Pikachu #997, SolidSnake #1005, Bacon #1014, MasterChief #1052, Alysrazor #1060)
PrincessPeach - 4 (JackSparrow #590, Twintania #822, Medivh #887, XavierWoods #1015)
Sora - 2 (PrincessPeach #644, Croissant #1028)
ArtTheClown - 1 (Hades #900)

Not Voting: Applejack, ArtTheClown, Gibbs

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 6th or when majority is reached. With 23 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 11 votes

Day 2 Vote Count:

Croissant - 7 (Sephiroth #954, Rikishi #963, Pikachu #997, SolidSnake #1005, Bacon #1014, MasterChief #1052, Alysrazor #1060)
PrincessPeach - 6 (JackSparrow #590, Twintania #822, Medivh #887, XavierWoods #1015, Croissant #1084, Sora #1086)
Sora - 1 (PrincessPeach #644)
ArtTheClown - 1 (Hades #900)
Hades - 1 (SubZero #1090)

Not Voting: Applejack, ArtTheClown, Gibbs

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 6th or when majority is reached. With 23 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 11 votes

On the matter of Applejack, I do think it's possible there was motivation of saving them, but there could have been saving of Peach at the same time. After the votecount Grumpy posted, Croissant was the only one to gain steam for a while, with the latter half of voters on Croissant being questionable. Meanwhile, the only push that came on Peach after came from two confirmed town, and then Peach's self vote, which, again, I think could easily be crazy town or ballsy scum.

So Applejack/Peach can easily be partners.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Actually, I forgot Grumpy and Art voted there later, but again, in that case we have at least one probably confirmed town and then Grumpy who is the one proposing the possibility of Applejack being saved with a Peach wagon, so from his perspective would have to be town.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Day 3 Vote Count:

Hades - 5 (SolidSnake #1266, HulkHogan #1269, SubZero #1283, GrumpyCat #1399, ArtTheClown #1501)
HulkHogan - 2 (Moana #1272, JackSparrow #1410)
Medivh - 2 (Sora #1316, XavierWoods #1283)
Sora - 1 (PrincessPeach #1322)
PrincessPeach - 1 (Rikishi #1365)
Sauron - 1 (Bacon #1496)
Twintania - 1 (Arceus #1524)
Alysrazor - 1 (Medivh #1531)

Not Voting: Hades, MasterChief, Sauron, Sephiroth, Twintania

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 9th or when majority is reached. With 20 players alive, majority is 11 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 8

Day 3 Vote Count:

Hades - 6 (SolidSnake #1266, HulkHogan #1269, SubZero #1283, GrumpyCat #1399, ArtTheClown #1501, Twintania #1539)
HulkHogan - 2 (Moana #1272, JackSparrow #1410)
Medivh - 2 (Sora #1316, XavierWoods #1283)
PrincessPeach - 2 (Rikishi #1365, Sephiroth #1536)
Sora - 1 (PrincessPeach #1322)
Sauron - 1 (Bacon #1496)

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Hades, Sauron, MasterChief #1556, Medivh #1561

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 9th or when majority is reached. With 20 players alive, majority is 11 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Day 3 Vote Count:

Hades - 6 (SolidSnake #1266, HulkHogan #1269, GrumpyCat #1399, ArtTheClown #1501, Twintania #1539, Sora #1586)
HulkHogan - 3 (Moana #1272, JackSparrow #1410, PrincessPeach #1588)
PrincessPeach - 3 (Rikishi #1365, Sephiroth #1536, SubZero #1573)
Medivh - 1 (XavierWoods #1283)
Sauron - 1 (Bacon #1496)

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Hades, Sauron, MasterChief #1556, Medivh #1561

Day 3 Vote Count:

Hades - 8 (SolidSnake #1266, HulkHogan #1269, GrumpyCat #1399, ArtTheClown #1501, Twintania #1539, Sora #1586, JackSparrow #1410, Alysrazor #1622)
PrincessPeach - 5 (Rikishi #1365, Sephiroth #1536, SubZero #1573, XavierWoods #1596, Bacon #1618)
HulkHogan - 2 (Moana #1272, PrincessPeach #1588)

Not Voting: Hades, Sauron, MasterChief #1556, Medivh #1561

Current Modified Majority: 9

Day 3 Vote Count:

Hades - 9 (SolidSnake #1266, HulkHogan #1269, GrumpyCat #1399, ArtTheClown #1501, Twintania #1539, Sora #1586, JackSparrow #1410, Alysrazor #1622, XavierWoods #1628)
PrincessPeach - 5 (Rikishi #1365, Sephiroth #1536, SubZero #1573, , Bacon #1618, Arceus #1627)
HulkHogan - 2 (Moana #1272, PrincessPeach #1588)

Not Voting: Hades, Sauron, MasterChief #1556, Medivh #1561

Current Modified Majority: 9
Before this point, Hades held a pretty obvious lead at 3 with few people giving input on other players and no momentum on counter wagons, other than strong attempts from the leaders of Peach and Hulk. Hades was basically the de facto lynch, and with Solid being considered a clear and me supporting the wagon, It makes it easy to follow. But there were good cases and a strong push on Peach from Sephiroth and Rikishi, two prominent voices in the thread, and then later me. Yet it struggled to gain any traction, and when it did, it was in the final hours and there was a good amount of pushback or handsitting about the idea.

I'm also about to look at crossover between the Croissant and Hades voters

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Theory time:

Peach can talk to players at night. They need to submit target beforehand as day action. Mass rb affects only night actions so that worked.
Croissant told her their role (if claiming is allowed in such scernario). They could lie if they were scum but as town you either tell the truth or say you wont tell anything.
Peach got town read on Croissant in the end so they had a way to compare roles.

Do you like theories Peach or do you think theorising is stupid?

Righteous and pure Princess' heart is.
Obediend the cat will now.
Try to scrach the Princess againg wont try.

They could think so but couldnt be sure.
Would someone that is 100% town sacrifice themselves for someone that is say 90% town and assume they are more powerful role than they are?

Sounds weird to me but there are different playstyles and different people i guess

@GrumpyCat

This is all I see for why you townread Peach

Why do you townread Peach? Just because of self-voting over a townie?

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Late voters on Croissant: Bacon, MasterChief, Alys, Arceus, JackSparrow, Xavier (Sephiroth, SolidSnake, Rikishi, Art)
-With Jack and Xavier, if Peach is scum, I don't think the later vote on Croissant matters considering I think it's NAI to go for which lynch will actually meet majority.

Voters on Hades D3: Hulk, Grumpy, Twin, Jack, Alys, Xavier (SolidSnake, Art)
-Same thing with Xavier.

If we ignore Xavier for now, we have Alys and Jack as the crossover between wagons.

Not a great look for Alys, especially if Peach is scum

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Bacon, Alys, Jack, Twin, MasterChief, Arceus, Xavier, Hulk, Grumpy

If Peach is scum, would take out Jack and Xavier, Probably Arceus, maybe even Bacon

Alys, Twin, MasterChief, Hulk, Grumpy

I'm gonna be honest, I'm not a fan of the way Grumpy is defending Peach so staunchly. Maybe not the first person I'd push, but it doesn't sit great.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Late voters on Croissant: Bacon, MasterChief, Alys, Arceus, JackSparrow, Xavier (Sephiroth, SolidSnake, Rikishi, Art)
-With Jack and Xavier, if Peach is scum, I don't think the later vote on Croissant matters considering I think it's NAI to go for which lynch will actually meet majority.

Voters on Hades D3: Hulk, Grumpy, Twin, Jack, Alys, Xavier (SolidSnake, Art)
-Same thing with Xavier.

If we ignore Xavier for now, we have Alys and Jack as the crossover between wagons.

Not a great look for Alys, especially if Peach is scum
I know my position on both of those lynches look like crap. Had votes elsewhere going into the end of the day and moved to secure a lynch.

There are a few I want to vote, and given how little we have to go on, we likely have scum hiding in the inactive/lurker/low poster range. I was hoping the Apple/Sauron slot would get solved last night by listo, but thats not what we got.

As far as Art the tree, we need to be careful. There was a game where Foxi was a scum tree and it screwed with town and led us astray.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I know my position on both of those lynches look like crap. Had votes elsewhere going into the end of the day and moved to secure a lynch.

There are a few I want to vote, and given how little we have to go on, we likely have scum hiding in the inactive/lurker/low poster range. I was hoping the Apple/Sauron slot would get solved last night by listo, but thats not what we got.

As far as Art the tree, we need to be careful. There was a game where Foxi was a scum tree and it screwed with town and led us astray.
I have info that confirms him as 3pups(or maybe CWE). Signs seem to be pointing to him being the real 3pups, but that's not a lock at all.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I wanted to buy into Alys' panic at the end of Day 1, but the drop-off after is real. D2 spends a lot of time self-defending and explaining their vote and positioning. They give these reads when pressured:

Peach - I can see the reasoning behind it but idk, something feels off to me
Applejack - More or less MIA also, no real opinion
Croissant - Neutral to me
Art - Slight town lean I'd say.
Sora - Feels town to me
Gibbs - No posts, no way to know.
Which are pretty nothing, with a noted soft defense of Peach.

They emptily suspect Hades when I ask, someone I was openly for voting, and then when asked for reads later on D3, they give the post above. They vote Hades and that's about it.

So yeah, not a great looking slot.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I'm reasonably confident the ones on 1 vote are town. Red team wouldn't put themselves in unnecessary danger and all it would have taken would be SolidSnake unvoting or moving, or Hades/XavierWoods self voting. I also believe that the reds all knew it was happening so would have been alert to quick changes (led by SubZero and ArttheClown, IIRC). So, on that flimsy reasoning:

Vote: Moana
I like this post from Bacon. It feels like someone actually trying to find somewhere to dig their feet in, flimsy as it may be.

I think the D2 vote on PrincessPeach after was a good move and also shows some towny flexibility. and I think the vote on Croissant was shown as something that was more or less trying to ensure a majority:

I mean, Peach's ISO is pretty terrible and I stand by my comments from earlier.
But Croissant's is not much better, and that seems to be the way the wind is blowing.

Vote: Croissant

Peach is being super unhelpful but our leading posters think she's town, I could see a case for jester but don't know if vk uses them
Medivh hasn't given me much to go on, but I can't see anything scummy, if they are the person I think they are. Just rather typical for them.

What about Alysrazor and Arceus? These two have completely flown under my radar.
The above post kind of bothers me because it pulls the same line Alys did of "The leading posters think they're town so won't explore there." Only difference is Bacon actually implies that he doesn't like Peach. And I think asking about Alys and Arceus here is a valid move, and looks good if Alys is scum. He also follows up later saying Arceus feels clean which at the time feels like a good read to come to, though it could be sponging consensus.

I also like that they opted to vote Peach for competing trains on D3 instead of just following the wind again.

So yeah, there's a bit of lack of play that concerns me, but overall feels independent and driven by town goals more than being opportunistic or just floating by for the sake of it.

I'm not interested in pursuing Bacon today.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
If at least one of Peach and Alys are scum, Bacon probably never scum. If Peach and Alys are both scum, than Bacon is never scum.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Xavier, who are the people you want to vote and why?
Peach - Feels like TMI with the Croissant defense.
Medivh - Contribution factor, as in lack of.
Sauron - Not executed by listo. And no contribution. Had 2 full days last cycle but popped in the final hour or 2, still hasnt said anything this phase.

Twin and Alysrazor dont sit right with me, so could go there as well.

Know this looks like low effort, but until we start dealing with people that sign up and dont do anything, they will continue to not help solve games.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Twintania is a coin toss without looking at their ISO. Maybe isn't partnered with Peach, but I think I finally have a bead on who they are and their style of posting is something I tend to want to scumread but is just kind of true of them regardless of alignment. I wouldn't outright veto pushing there, but I'd rather flip Peach first and assess from there.

I do think this post
I think Medivh is town. Not getting any scum vibes.

Nothing screaming out at me about Hulk either at the moment.

I could be wrong but those are my reads.

I am fine with pushing the Hades train but if we are looking for another train maybe Rikishi or JackSparrow. Nothing really sticking out to me about either just trying to think of somewhat more active people to push beyond low activity. I do think there is probably a scum in the lower activity but I feel like there has to be scum more involved in the conversations.
may be a good look because calling out Rikishi and JackSparrow is inspired and even though no read is really given on either, I think trying to suggest alternative wagons on active people probably comes from a town motivation to help despite feeling lost.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
@Moana Who the hell are you voting or suspecting? You've been floating a lot and coasting on being "cleared" isn't going to help me actually buy into it if you're not trying to help town. You're better than this.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
@Moana Who the hell are you voting or suspecting? You've been floating a lot and coasting on being "cleared" isn't going to help me actually buy into it if you're not trying to help town. You're better than this.
My top suspect..

...is...

YOU.
:squint:

I'm just giving you the benefit of the doubt.

For now.
:squint:

SubZero

Scum Hunter
If we're trying to get a good alternative to Peach

Vote: Alysrazor

I think this is the better shot

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Moana is basically saying he has nothing and doesn't have the balls to vote anywhere else

Sad

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Well, that's not the full reason why he suspects me, but it's a dumb reason and I'd rather be actually do something about it or move on

SubZero

Scum Hunter
And if I die and Moana continues to sit on his hands, don't trust the Morrison info at all because town!Moana is more than talk

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

PrincessPeach - 4 (Sephiroth #1650, HulkHogan #1653, SolidSnake #1674, Rikishi #1689)
Medivh - 2 (GrumpyCat #1713, XavierWoods #1770)
Alysrazor - 1 (SubZero #1771)
Bacon - 1 (Moana #1779)

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Arceus, Bacon, JackSparrow, MasterChief, Medivh, PrincessPeach, Sauron, Twintania

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 12th or when majority is reached. With 17 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 5

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Evening all, sorry for not being around since my bijou postette at day start, I've been working in the garden all afternoon (and it's been hot here) and I'm not really in the mood for some hardcore deduction.

If Jack thinks I'm coasting that's fine, I mean we've only had three night phases, and scum mass blocked n1 and hid their actions/used proxies on N3 so there's not much in the way of dees, especially if investigative characters aren't even getting their own information back.
But yes, maybe I should shitpost more about rum to artificially inflate my post count, and then snipe at people who posted less than me.
Jack, Moana's made the first vote, where are your balls?

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
consider me on peach just dont wanna pile up on im also interested about bacon.

my balls are here are yours in peaches purse?

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
bbq-baconballs-3587693385.jpeg

My balls are just fine & my opinion on Peach hasn't changed. Already said my vote was part placeholder in case the day ends unexpectedly again.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
View attachment 107

My balls are just fine & my opinion on Peach hasn't changed. Already said my vote was part placeholder in case the day ends unexpectedly again.
Any thoughts on anyone else outside of Peach, Alys, and Jack? Doesn't need to be a big thorough solve, I just wanna know where your head is at.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Any thoughts on anyone else outside of Peach, Alys, and Jack? Doesn't need to be a big thorough solve, I just wanna know where your head is at.
MasterChief is conspicuous by his absence, although it is Sunday and people got stuff going on in real life. I'm not sus of Jack, I was just a bit salty he called me out for being lazy. But after a shower and with a beer, the world is a little better. We just need more actions to go through, and if we coul direct actions towards people not yet featured in write-ups, we might have a few more possibilities.

But it's always the way - more active = towny, less active = scummy. I'm guilty of it myself, including in this game.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
MasterChief is conspicuous by his absence, although it is Sunday and people got stuff going on in real life. I'm not sus of Jack, I was just a bit salty he called me out for being lazy. But after a shower and with a beer, the world is a little better. We just need more actions to go through, and if we coul direct actions towards people not yet featured in write-ups, we might have a few more possibilities.

But it's always the way - more active = towny, less active = scummy. I'm guilty of it myself, including in this game.
I think Scum have popped most, if not all, of their big tricks early. Mass block and hidden actions. From previous games between Rajah/FoS and with everything coming together, scum have typically had 2-4 big actions like that. Depending on size of the game and number of factions.

That being said, I think we will see more consistent actions at night now.

SubZero

Scum Hunter

I'm definitely pondering MasterChief again, but I'm not gonna be too critical of his absence at this exact moment.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I think Scum have popped most, if not all, of their big tricks early. Mass block and hidden actions. From previous games between Rajah/FoS and with everything coming together, scum have typically had 2-4 big actions like that. Depending on size of the game and number of factions.

That being said, I think we will see more consistent actions at night now.
How would you feel about voting Alys instead of Medivh?

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
@Sauron You popped in right before night phase and it is now close to 24hrs into this day and you have yet to do or say anything. Why should we keep you around?

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Voting record is the ONLY thing they would have. There has been no other input.
I mean this is NAI for Medivh, so voting record means a lot to me with them.

I dunno, Med could be scum but I just feel like Alys has more likelihood to be scum.

Top Bottom