Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
We still don't have all of the characters identified, as my list includes 7 scum total (4 potentially remaining in Lora, Firebert, Morrison and DivaSmurf, with potentially Mathieu still out there to be flipped. Even after I add my own to the named town list, and accounting for Foxxi as purple, I only come up with 22 named characters so far.

If ArtTheTree is scum, he would have to be Mathieu, who hasn't flipped, but also hasn't acted since Day 2. Art was stumped Day 3.

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
But with Morrison acting twice, is it possible that Mathieu's role allows him to appear in the writeup as one of his teammates?

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Fine with the Twin votes today, I still think Xavier is a suspicious fellow.

Voting and unvoting again quickly so I dont get Listo'd

Vote: Xavier

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
It depends on whether they’re experienced or not I think. Newbie scum is most likely to put all of their buddies as nulls and more experienced tend to modify that.

Saying about Master, “they exist” is also kind of bizarre. I’m trying to decide if it means anything or not that they unvoted Ayls but didn’t vote Peach.

@Masterchef why did you unvote right before EoD?
I was giving people time to get in their votes. Not that it mattered I guess, Listo knows what he is doing.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
I swear I read that someone thought Art was town, but maybe it was just Rikishi saying he thinks theyre scum. I think that combined with the spotting Art could be Mattheiu is giving me good feels about the big man

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
I swear I read that someone thought Art was town, but maybe it was just Rikishi saying he thinks theyre scum. I think that combined with the spotting Art could be Mattheiu is giving me good feels about the big man

It was Twintania suggesting in yesterday's phase that Art was town. And if Twin flips red, as we suspect, it would not surprise me that he tried to sow more confusion. Maybe it is just wishful thinking on my part, as I want more scum dead. With 14 players left alive, I'd rather it be 10-4 town than 9-5.

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
Okay. Trying to see what else I can add here.

We got a stump and yet people think stump was scum. That is interesting. I think Art was town and it all good and lets see if they can continue to help us solve.

Interesting that people think Sauron is possible scum. To me when scum did that bus drive on Applejack they were hoping to take out Solidsnake if Listo hit AppleJack but instead Listo took out their buddy. so Sauron subs in and to me I feel like both them and Solidsnake are town.

I like both trains going today but I have to say I am going with Peach. We have tiptoed around this yeet it seems. So lets do it.

Vote: Peach

This was the post I noticed from Twin. It didn't sit right with me as the stumping came from town member Listo. The defense on Sauron also makes me pause, especially if Twin flips red.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
The Hulkster’s travellingon his way to another charity event today so going to meet my quota dudes then check in later if this is still going dudes!

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
@Sauron Now that youve had another night to read the thread, any opinions?

@Medivh Who are your top 3 town/scum and why?

@Rikishi @HulkHogan If 1 of the 3 WWE folks are scum, who do you think it is and why?
The Hulkster appreciates your boldness. Not sure if any of my wrestling boys are scum but to answer your question dude, I know Rikishi’s well style dude. I had many battles against his Samoan family dude and let me tell you something brother, they’ve got hard heads so don’t ram them into the turnbuckle.

But yeah I think I can trust him. Not so familiar with you dude. You play video games and blow a trombone most of the time. We boys didn’t play video games most of the time.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Also brothers, I thought I was just flexing for a fan but she threw me in a cage. She also tried to tickle me, women are dangerous creatures dudes!

On the silver lining tip, being out of action while other scum acted should make people see this is not my NWO self!

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
The Hulkster also wondering about Sauron as well. Got some attention one night and he barely posted.

The lynch today looks obvious but thinking ahead, investigating Sauron and maybe quizzing Art more as a stump might be an idea. They are adamant they are town but could be stump scum trying to disrupt.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Liking the Twintania vote, will probably jump on this evening my time.

Are we softclearing Medivh and HulkHogan now? From skimming the night actions, reads like blocked/jailed respectively.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 5 Vote Count:

Twintania - 4 (Moana #1976, XavierWoods #1977, JackSparrow #1978, HulkHogan #2019

Not Voting: Bacon, GrumpyCat, Medivh, Rikishi, Sauron, Sephiroth, SolidSnake, Twintania, Arceus #1983, MasterChief #2004

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 15th or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 3

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
I must be doing something wrong as my vote/unvote did not register.

Just to give folks a little more time -
Vote: Sleep

I am clearing Hogan for now. And I know for certain that Moana is town like me.

The suggestions have been to clear Arceus, Medivh, and GrumpyCat - I have to look through this a lot more but for now I lean them town.

Presuming there are 4 scum left, with Twin and Sauron being the most likely, we need (at least) two more, most likely coming out of probably JackSparrow, Bacon, MasterChief, Sephiroth, and Woods.

Any suggestions / info that might clear any of those 5 would be welcomed.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 5 Vote Count:

Twintania - 4 (Moana #1976, XavierWoods #1977, JackSparrow #1978, HulkHogan #2019
Sleep - 1 (Rikishi #2022)

Not Voting: Bacon, GrumpyCat, Medivh, Sauron, Sephiroth, SolidSnake, Twintania, Arceus #1983, MasterChief #2004

It is now Day 5. Day 5 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 15th or when majority is reached. With 14 players alive, majority is 8 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 3

Twintania

Vanilla Townie
Can't a dragon go watch some wrestling with a good buddy without coming back to being attacked? What ever did I do to you guys? Just rude.

Moana

Vanilla Townie

The suggestions have been to clear Arceus, Medivh, and GrumpyCat - I have to look through this a lot more but for now I lean them town.

Presuming there are 4 scum left, with Twin and Sauron being the most likely, we need (at least) two more, most likely coming out of probably JackSparrow, Bacon, MasterChief, Sephiroth, and Woods.

Bacon
Sephiroth
Master Chief

My top 3 after Twin.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
Man scum try to kill you and all the sudden you have a grudge.
Moana told you to finish the job Morrison tried and sucked at the night before. Not Moana's fault you didn't heed Moana's warning.

However, Sub-Psycho would avenge Moana if you did. So it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
You are #4 on Moana's "I want this person DEAD" list. #4 is a long way from being voted. There's a lot of time until you are #1 so you have plenty of time to change Moana's mind.
Why do you have Bacon on there ahead of players like Jack or Medivh that voted to help save a scum over a towny?

SolidSnake

Lunchable

Placeholder vote to get one out there, though consider me willing to vote on Twintania - I'll move it over there when we approach end of day/enough people agree to end it early.

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
And you hit Austin with a car but I don't hold that against you.

That was my player's action, not my character/role. Has nothing to do with this game. You got copped IN THIS GAME.

I welcome your thoughts, however, and anyone elses' input as to my comments on @ArtTheClown aka ArtTheTree. Because if he is actually town, there's another scum we have to keep looking for.

Moana

Vanilla Townie
That was my player's action, not my character/role. Has nothing to do with this game. You got copped IN THIS GAME.

I welcome your thoughts, however, and anyone elses' input as to my comments on @ArtTheClown aka ArtTheTree. Because if he is actually town, there's another scum we have to keep looking for.
Moana is leaning scum on our plant.

Twintania

Vanilla Townie

All I did was go watch some wrestling with a friend.

Sauron

Lost Wolf

*sigh*

I’m not scum. I don’t know how I’m supposed to prove it. I don’t know what Twin or anyone else is but if I could clear myself without risking being modkilled I would.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
*sigh*

I’m not scum. I don’t know how I’m supposed to prove it. I don’t know what Twin or anyone else is but if I could clear myself without risking being modkilled I would.
Again, I’m asking since I KNOW I’m town, why does hypothetical scum!Twin defend me?

Answer this.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
One thing that has furrowed the Hulkster’s brain is Sauron getting a pep talk and a protection night 3 when he just subbed in. Morrison went into “dark mode” too so curious if there was shenanigans behind the scenes and someone else was meant to get those actions? Just seems odd giving that to someone who just subbed in, it’s a lot of faith.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
One thing that has furrowed the Hulkster’s brain is Sauron getting a pep talk and a protection night 3 when he just subbed in. Morrison went into “dark mode” too so curious if there was shenanigans behind the scenes and someone else was meant to get those actions? Just seems odd giving that to someone who just subbed in, it’s a lot of fai
One thing that has furrowed the Hulkster’s brain is Sauron getting a pep talk and a protection night 3 when he just subbed in. Morrison went into “dark mode” too so curious if there was shenanigans behind the scenes and someone else was meant to get those actions? Just seems odd giving that to someone who just subbed in, it’s a lot of faith.
Can you quote that post for me please?

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Also brothers, I thought I was just flexing for a fan but she threw me in a cage. She also tried to tickle me, women are dangerous creatures dudes!

On the silver lining tip, being out of action while other scum acted should make people see this is not my NWO self!
I would say that this is possibly a soft clear since you obviously couldn’t have killed Sub.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Go to the threadmarks menu at the top and select Day 4 Start. Takes you right to the post.

Pablo Diablo knew that the Riff-Raff had to get their stuff together. In hoping to further that plan, he found Sauron and gave them a pep talk. Sauronfelt so pumped up by the talk he immediately went forth with any plans he may or may not have tonight, before anyone else got the idea to.

I should probably read my predecessor’s post because this sounds to me like whomever PD is, saw something in AJ’s posts. Because I can’t think of any other explanation.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Perhaps but it still seems
Pablo Diablo knew that the Riff-Raff had to get their stuff together. In hoping to further that plan, he found Sauron and gave them a pep talk. Sauronfelt so pumped up by the talk he immediately went forth with any plans he may or may not have tonight, before anyone else got the idea to.

I should probably read my predecessor’s post because this sounds to me like whomever PD is, saw something in AJ’s posts. Because I can’t think of any other explanation.
Hmm perhaps dude but the Hulkster isn’t convinced it’s that. Applejack wasn’t saying a whole lot before you subbed in so the above and the Robo protect, seems odd that two town actions used that night when he wasn’t contributing. Especially when there was uncertainty over him anyway. Logic doesn’t quite add up to me brudda!

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I just ISO AJ as well as all of the vk write ups and your guess is as good as mine but I think whomever PD is probably town because scum has 0 reason to protect me.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Perhaps but it still seems

Hmm perhaps dude but the Hulkster isn’t convinced it’s that. Applejack wasn’t saying a whole lot before you subbed in so the above and the Robo protect, seems odd that two town actions used that night when he wasn’t contributing. Especially when there was uncertainty over him anyway. Logic doesn’t quite add up to me brudda!
And when I flip town, what would your take on this be then?

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
@Listo95 why did you stump Art?

You don't expect someone to outright claim, do you? I suspect it was because ArtTheClown was suspected as being scum, because none of his posts were at all helpful to town. @Listo95 is the biggest reason we Riff-Raff have a chance.

Again, I’m asking since I KNOW I’m town, why does hypothetical scum!Twin defend me?

Answer this.

Point taken and considered. There are some very good players here, most with a lot more experience than I certainly have. I believe the discussion is WIFOM. Scum has information that town doesn't, and they know that town will look for motivation behind every action. So scum might try to manipulate town into overthinking, or at least getting into analysis paralysis.

Twin could have been thinking that, hey, Sauron is a little sus now. So if Twin posts on the side of defending Sauron, if Sauron gets yeeted and flips, it helps Twin look clear. But if Twin is yeeted first, those of us who go back to look at older posts would see it, and add more sus to Sauron, so Twin helps his scum cause. It isn't that complex of a motivation.

I am not sure I am buying it. Twin is the priority for this day phase. Perhaps you may have night action to put yourself in a better position to defend yourself later.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
You don't expect someone to outright claim, do you? I suspect it was because ArtTheClown was suspected as being scum, because none of his posts were at all helpful to town. @Listo95 is the biggest reason we Riff-Raff have a chance.

Point taken and considered. There are some very good players here, most with a lot more experience than I certainly have. I believe the discussion is WIFOM. Scum has information that town doesn't, and they know that town will look for motivation behind every action. So scum might try to manipulate town into overthinking, or at least getting into analysis paralysis.

Twin could have been thinking that, hey, Sauron is a little sus now. So if Twin posts on the side of defending Sauron, if Sauron gets yeeted and flips, it helps Twin look clear. But if Twin is yeeted first, those of us who go back to look at older posts would see it, and add more sus to Sauron, so Twin helps his scum cause. It isn't that complex of a motivation.

I am not sure I am buying it. Twin is the priority for this day phase. Perhaps you may have night action to put yourself in a better position to defend yourself later.
I am not opposed to voting twin but your theory would make sense if I’m yeeted first but that post was made prior to my being pushed iirc?

I feel very frustrated because I’m well aware I didn’t do anything the first night I got subbed in but I literally only found out I was a sub very close to EoD. I am new to this site and do have LDs and yes, I am trying but I will say that certain mod restrictions in this game make me think this setup favours scum.

Sauron

Lost Wolf

And assuming that were possible, wouldn’t that also result in my getting modkilled?

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
And when I flip town, what would your take on this be then?
To be honest the Hulkster still be confused why two big actions were done on a little to none-contributing player regardless of your flip. Makes the Hulkster still think something is off.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Sure you can. Moana does it all the time. Lol. Just be careful.
I’ve never played a game like this before where claiming wasn’t allowed but I guess I will try to find a way to be creative. I really wish you people hadn’t yeeted Croissant.

In a traditional game, we wouldn’t be seeing town miselim after town miselim. In a regular game, we could have had a mass claim and some of the townies who got misyeeted probably wouldn’t have.

If we by some miracle win this, it’s probably due to Listo.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
To be honest the Hulkster still be confused why two big actions were done on a little to none-contributing player regardless of your flip. Makes the Hulkster still think something is off.
I don’t know because I don’t think my slot was in any particular danger of being nk’d, so sorry but can’t help you with that, unfortunately.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
I don’t know because I don’t think my slot was in any particular danger of being nk’d, so sorry but can’t help you with that, unfortunately.
Well if you are town, the Hulkster guesses that scum might have used your name anyway being a lower priority to keep those actions away from perhaps a bigger target. It seems like a hidden swap and we know scum have a bus driver dudes!

It sounds like a scheme that dastardly Hot Rod would’ve come up with back in the day. “When you think you have the answers, I change the questions!” Bro couldn’t beat me for the WWF gold brotha but at least he came good and put down the Mountie for the Intercontinental belt. Sid robbed me that same show and that no-good Flair won the Rumble. Hulkamaniacs were disappointed!

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Pablo Diablo was a hype man. He knew how to argue any point and convince anyone of anything. He knew how to bring out even more strength. He found PrincessPeach and hyped them up, ensuring that they would be much more effective tonight.

@HulkHogan

This is what you should be thinking after my flip. PD helped Peach also and we now know she was town, confirming my theory that this slot is very likely to also be town.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Well if you are town, the Hulkster guesses that scum might have used your name anyway being a lower priority to keep those actions away from perhaps a bigger target. It seems like a hidden swap and we know scum have a bus driver dudes!

It sounds like a scheme that dastardly Hot Rod would’ve come up with back in the day. “When you think you have the answers, I change the questions!” Bro couldn’t beat me for the WWF gold brotha but at least he came good and put down the Mountie for the Intercontinental belt. Sid robbed me that same show and that no-good Flair won the Rumble. Hulkamaniacs were disappointed!
That would make sense.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Pablo Diablo happened to see Sephiroth and went into a long diatribe. Sephiroth absorbed every word and offered counter points. Sephiroth was so motivated that he would be super effective tonight.

This also I think looks good for Sephiroth as well.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Pablo Diablo was a hype man. He knew how to argue any point and convince anyone of anything. He knew how to bring out even more strength. He found PrincessPeach and hyped them up, ensuring that they would be much more effective tonight.

@HulkHogan

This is what you should be thinking after my flip. PD helped Peach also and we now know she was town, confirming my theory that this slot is very likely to also be town.
The Hulkster will consider that dude though it seems strange your predecessor got a doc too when they didn’t seem that much in need of protecting. At least one of those actions I believe may have got messed about brudda!

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I think I might possibly have a theory. I think PD could possibly be a loyal something or other.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
The Hulkster will consider that dude though it seems strange your predecessor got a doc too when they didn’t seem that much in need of protecting. At least one of those actions I believe may have got messed about brudda!

Messed with? how? Well we know AJ got bus driven with SolidSnake, so is that your theory then? I suppose it’s possible I might not have been the intended doc target.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Pablo Diablo happened to see Sephiroth and went into a long diatribe. Sephiroth absorbed every word and offered counter points. Sephiroth was so motivated that he would be super effective tonight.

This also I think looks good for Sephiroth as well.
Does it though dude? It could also mean Pabs motivated the wrong person. Doesn’t really clear him I think brother, what do you think Mean Gene?

Mean Gene: “Well you might have a point Hulkster! Very confusing mess here people! Vince! Gorilla back to you!”

Vince: “Thank you Gene. Anything can happen in the WWF!”

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Does it though dude? It could also mean Pabs motivated the wrong person. Doesn’t really clear him I think brother, what do you think Mean Gene?

Mean Gene: “Well you might have a point Hulkster! Very confusing mess here people! Vince! Gorilla back to you!”

Vince: “Thank you Gene. Anything can happen in the WWF!”
i dont think any1 should be cleared by recieveing a motivate thats just crazy

i mean hypotetically moanas death match could also techniquely be a scum vs scum game where the gf takes a bpv hit for town points altho that would be risky wild but ive liked her so far i agree that bacon is slackin

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
saron is at least getting better alot of wifom fill instead of solid evidence towards others but its alot better the the previous 2 days

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Morrison - unsure what this action was. Allow fluidity between members? (anyone can do any of the other team members actions?)
Pablo - Motivated Sephiorth
Morrison - Killed SubZero
Marack - RB Alysrazor
Lora - attempted to do something to Moana
Tildey - Jailed Hulk
Diva - RB Medivh
Badger - Copped/Rolecopped Twin
Firebart - Tarot card stuff
Drey - Watched SZ for messages
Listo - Killed Alysrazor
Mechanicaly looks very well for Hulk. If scum he can only be Matthieu unless it is Art. Or Morrison if they could kill from jail.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Hey Jack if you are around tell me who do you think is more scummy. Bacon or Sephiroth.

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
Reading back on a few more posts following Night 3, when Art got stumped. I am feeling more confused.

@GrumpyCat, I'd like your thoughts on Art.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
5. CWE watches Sora. Sends me a result. SubZero gets it from bus drive. Says Sora was visited by Clown.
If SubZero saw Art then Art is not supremacy. Claimed 3puppies, said he was mind controled.No reason to lie.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
If I’d want to make a big claim….

I’d switch to Geico. Whatcha gonna do brothers when Geicomania runs wild on you?

Gene: “You’re being sponsored by Geico now?”

Hulk: “Gotta keep making the big bucks Mean Gene!”

Top Bottom