Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Maybe if you ask extra nicely Void extra nicely the or some other game runner will make a game based around them again!

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Curious to know if i got chosen in that discord thing, because i can't access my discord account whilst at work! RIP if i did.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
That might be out there, but Rocket tomfoolery is something to consider.

I remember someone once setting up a game where a resurrection caused the person to be rebooted evil. I forget what that game was. I all remember is some sexy, sexy, gamerunner fucked everyone over with that twist.

I bet cwe remembers. He's got a good head for these things.
:squint:

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Meaning, I wanted to move my vote to you but figured it was pointless. And it was pointless lol.

Anyway, wtf is a super jester? Never heard of that before. Is that common on Rajah?

Also, I guess it's nice we got Val's flip? That means they acted as Garbodor last night. And Matthieu's read was right.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Btw I love that you’re smart enough not to claim
At least that part I understood in the OP lol

Since Val's role and alignment was revealed, I doubt there will be any more resurrection mechanics in play. At least MTR has returned to the game and it's best that any form of jester gets taken out early rather than at a more critical juncture so this actually all works out rather cleanly for the most part.
I think someone said once all the rez gets used then we get flips so yeah it looks like it was either 1x or he was the only one with rez power.

Yeah, tbh I'm not mad about the jester win, it was funny.

Having all of yellow eliminated probably makes it easier for town to solve now. BN is a very good player and I am happy anyone who is not scum won, so I wouldn't say this wasn't a good wish.
Exodia is still in play I believe
I wonder why Exodia appears in yellow, while there are plenty of other colors that could be picked?

And to MTR, what are your thoughts on Future's forced feeling sad when he thought you were taken out?
It's probably just because there are two solo 3ps and it's to confuse us, considering most of us thought Team Rocket was a team (except for whoever pointed out that it could've been a JOAT, which it sort of was). I kind of doubt they're linked.

Okay. Nice to be back. Was not expecting day to end like so and night chat but will take advantage.

So I made notes so when I came back I could get right back involved.

Following people are not Kaiba but not completely clearing them to town yet but leaning that way: Rock, Future, Xan, Grumpy Cat, Crackle, Cape

Not going to get back involved in the actions from night one. I don’t think I have anything to add that was not already said about them.

Curious to know if Exodia just has to kill people or find specific people to kill. Maybe has to take out one town, one kabia and then two others. Not quite grasping that. I see that some people think Exodia is the inactivity killer but Val met criteria and I think there is a chance there is still an in activity killer out there. We had lots of people not meet the criteria

I have a feeling that Foxxi might be 3p or a special role of some sort. The fact that voting Foxxi does a self vote plays into that. As mentioned Void has given Foxxi some custom made stuff before.

Psycho having a double vote seems to be town to me because if it was scum typically it is not known that their vote counts as more than one.

Diva giving off town vibes because they tend to be more active as scum but I could be wrong.

I love 3pups for putting together a character list. NAI because he does this any time he plays.

Windward seems solid town to me at this point.

Still reading things again so will probably have more thoughts as I go.
I've been thinking of Exodia as more like a target vig, similar to an executioner where they have some specific targets whom they need to kill, but instead of getting them lynched they just keep vigging until they're all dead. So, a sort of limited serial killer.

Ngl, whoever said Nightingale might be Exodia could be right. It would make sense for a solo serial killer type role to be protected from the vote or any kills at least for a little while. On the other hand, I can't really think of why town or scum would be protected from votes unless they're technically commuted out, which I've seen in games before, but I'm not sure how common it is in these setups.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Idk how I missed a chunk of posts but now I've commented on everything i wanted to comment on, I think.

Claws

Mastermind

It's probably just because there are two solo 3ps and it's to confuse us, considering most of us thought Team Rocket was a team (except for whoever pointed out that it could've been a JOAT, which it sort of was). I kind of doubt they're linked.

I've been thinking of Exodia as more like a target vig, similar to an executioner where they have some specific targets whom they need to kill, but instead of getting them lynched they just keep vigging until they're all dead. So, a sort of limited serial killer.

Ngl, whoever said Nightingale might be Exodia could be right. It would make sense for a solo serial killer type role to be protected from the vote or any kills at least for a little while. On the other hand, I can't really think of why town or scum would be protected from votes unless they're technically commuted out, which I've seen in games before, but I'm not sure how common it is in these setups.
Why didnt i get killed then ? I talked to nightingale d1 i think exodia is just an inactivity vig looking for a bonus

Claws

Mastermind
Also why did bn win a jester wins by lynch he wasnt lynched he was killed via a wish thats not the same

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Also why did bn win a jester wins by lynch he wasnt lynched he was killed via a wish thats not the same

I see the point here, but my guess is that he wins if he was eliminated during the day phase, so as long as he was not killed by scum at night, and did not survive to the end, he'd meet his wincon. I wonder if VK just had to make a call. I could see BN certainly arguing for it - else why would he grant that wish?

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Clever way to move all of the votes to himself in order to grant the wish. It left a lot of people not voting, and potentially targets for the inactivity vig.

I am slow, but I think I figured out how MTR believes Future is not red. I did not see Future get targeted by anyone so I had wondered. I was also not sure, though about how BN knew for certain that MTR was not targeted by his own team. But now I think we know who one at least one of MTR's roles is, I feel good about both MTR and Future being town. And I agree with BN's thoughts that they should be protected. I just don't know how BN knew that then.

And if Exodia is in fact an inactivity vig, I wondered why choose val, who appeared to have met the min post requirements and had voted? There were plenty of others, including yours truly, who hadn't met the min post count, as well as many who hadn't voted.

As I recall, a vig killer can be someone from any color/team, but I am thinking it is 3rd party here.

Claws

Mastermind
But he was lynched he ended with 11 votes thats a majority.
Even so it wasnt a lynch he just killed himself via a wish at what point do you mod a role so far its no longer that role like i said yall need to go back to your roots

Night 2 Event

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Blind Ninja considered his choices and issued the gauntlet. Three games. Three potential victims. DivaSmurf is playing High/Low. Rock is playing a game of Odds and Evens. Mazer is playing a game of Rock Paper Scissors. It is the best two out of three for each game.

Updates will be provided as the games go on.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Why didnt i get killed then ? I talked to nightingale d1 i think exodia is just an inactivity vig looking for a bonus
While I agree that Exodia is clearly some sort of SK/Vig, I don’t think it’s an inactivity vig. Val met the suggested min post count for the phase & voted.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Well, wasn't expecting the early end, but having night chat makes up for that a bit.

Also, welcome back MTR!

@psycho I feel like blind is def on to something and has been providing insightful information. As for Rock, a lot of their chat seems to look like filler to get the 5post min.
Why do you feel like rock's posts have been filler?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I still dunno how i feel about the psycho double vote tbh vote manipluation like that is usually always scum a town double voter would just outright say it was them
I actually figured out what the double vote is right before I voted Listo and you should know, too. Look at your d1 votes and consider what was unique about d1 for you

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
GC was the one that said the silver queen was a vote thief. but as far as I can tell crackles vote wasn't stolen and I wouldn't consider scum targeting you and getting an extra vote a "disadvantage".

Now vote thief may work differently here so maybe I just have no clue what's going on here?

Someone else said that GC also had an extra vote yesterday so between those 2 things, it made me think that GC might know more about it?

I'm also worried about Claws sitting back there and saying that double voters are usually scum. Could claws by the one behind giving out double votes? or maybe I have no clue what I'm talking about.
Claws could be scum for all I know, but he had no control/was probably unaware of his double vote like I was until Crackle pointed it out

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Well, wasn't expecting the early end, but having night chat makes up for that a bit.

Also, welcome back MTR!
Dog Flirting GIF

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I am wondering if that is actually the case. If someone else had the rez role, BN may have been saying he knew the wish had not been granted at that point (because he was the one granting the wish)
Meowth did the resurrection. He said welcome back MTR because he knew who he had resurrected. BN was both the ressurector and the Wishmaster. Meowth is part of Team Rocket and was the one who did the revive.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Typically if scum as the ability to change the value of their vote we don't actually see it. Like the wrestling game that Jarrod led one day ended in a tie even though it looked like one person had one more vote than me but a scum had made their vote worth 2 but we didn't see it.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Okay. Nice to be back. Was not expecting day to end like so and night chat but will take advantage.

So I made notes so when I came back I could get right back involved.

Following people are not Kaiba but not completely clearing them to town yet but leaning that way: Rock, Future, Xan, Grumpy Cat, Crackle, Cape

Not going to get back involved in the actions from night one. I don’t think I have anything to add that was not already said about them.

Curious to know if Exodia just has to kill people or find specific people to kill. Maybe has to take out one town, one kabia and then two others. Not quite grasping that. I see that some people think Exodia is the inactivity killer but Val met criteria and I think there is a chance there is still an in activity killer out there. We had lots of people not meet the criteria

I have a feeling that Foxxi might be 3p or a special role of some sort. The fact that voting Foxxi does a self vote plays into that. As mentioned Void has given Foxxi some custom made stuff before.

Psycho having a double vote seems to be town to me because if it was scum typically it is not known that their vote counts as more than one.

Diva giving off town vibes because they tend to be more active as scum but I could be wrong.

I love 3pups for putting together a character list. NAI because he does this any time he plays.

Windward seems solid town to me at this point.

Still reading things again so will probably have more thoughts as I go.
This is one of the most thorough posts I've seen from you and I'm proud of you

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder why Exodia appears in yellow, while there are plenty of other colors that could be picked?

And to MTR, what are your thoughts on Future's forced feeling sad when he thought you were taken out?
If Exodia is still alive(probably is), I think Void went with yellow/gold as the neutral/3p color. Same as it usually is for other games where purple or blue or grey are used for all neutrals, regardless of whether they are self-aligned or not.

I know it's kind of confusing because yellow is usually the color for a second team, but flavor-wise Exodia and Team Rocket together makes no sense, and Team Rocket being a mutli-character JOAT further reduces the likelihood they are a team

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

Ehhh, I'm not so sure about Foxxi being Exodia. For starters, not being able to vote her would make for a hell of a threat for us to deal with. Unless there is like a point where she becomes votable or something.

I guess it's not impossible Exodia has some kind of independent wincon that isn't kill based and that would explain it, but I'm just not sure it adds up for me.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Foxxi could be Exodia, it just means the game is on a timer and probably something to stop us voting sleep :)

Like we've got 3 days left before Exodia becomes unstoppable and kills us all.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Do you think Foxxi would kill Val when last game she was confused why would anyone kill Val?

Night 2 Event Part 2

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The first Shadow Game has come to a nail biting conclusion. With both Blind Ninja and DivaSmurf having one point each, and down to a 50/50 chance on the last card in a game of Higher/Lower, Blind Ninja guessed correctly and pulled out the win.

DivaSmurf has lost the game and is eligible to be killed if Blind Ninja wins another game.

Last edited:

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Foxxi could be Exodia, it just means the game is on a timer and probably something to stop us voting sleep :)

Like we've got 3 days left before Exodia becomes unstoppable and kills us all.
I would guess that's on an odd even timer

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Meowth did the resurrection. He said welcome back MTR because he knew who he had resurrected. BN was both the ressurector and the Wishmaster. Meowth is part of Team Rocket and was the one who did the revive.

I got confused as I thought players could only act once per cycle. This looks like BN got to act both as the reviver and as the Wishmaster.

BN picking Diva, Rock and Mazer as his shadow game candidates, knowing he can potentially eliminate one of them if he wins 2 of 3 games.

I wonder if he wanted us to weigh in on which of the three he should take out.

I don't have a read on Diva. I don't like her hiding in the background, though.

I feel Rock like of the three, Rock is more likely town.

I understand Mazer has been busy with a new job, and his activity here has been a lot lower than in prior games. If he is town, we definitely want him around especially later in the game.

But I think BN can read all three much better than I can.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her

Also, welcome back MTR!

Why do you feel like rock's posts have been filler?
Don’t remember, I think I was just trying to answer the question but I’m kinda lost. Also what does the gauntlet do

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I got confused as I thought players could only act once per cycle. This looks like BN got to act both as the reviver and as the Wishmaster.

BN picking Diva, Rock and Mazer as his shadow game candidates, knowing he can potentially eliminate one of them if he wins 2 of 3 games.

I wonder if he wanted us to weigh in on which of the three he should take out.

I don't have a read on Diva. I don't like her hiding in the background, though.

I feel Rock like of the three, Rock is more likely town.

I understand Mazer has been busy with a new job, and his activity here has been a lot lower than in prior games. If he is town, we definitely want him around especially later in the game.

But I think BN can read all three much better than I can.
My guess is BN picked low posters and then rock for the memes/troll feud. Mazer is an interesting one instead of like Morrison or one of the low-posting House members, but I could just see that being for the sport and because it's a spicy slot to resolve.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Don’t remember, I think I was just trying to answer the question but I’m kinda lost. Also what does the gauntlet do
The gauntlet? Are you talking about the challenge Blind made to Diva, Mazer, and rock?

As for rock, do you think he hasn't had any meaningful posts? I've only seen the one post that you found as scummy, but I really wouldn't consider his posting as filler.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
BN trolling us even from beyond the grave, what a play. Looks like it was a lot to catch up, I trust MTR is town, and just know that I have only killed MTR once and that was when I was town.

Rock is like the new Andy for me, maybe I should actually form a new rivalry.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If one of them would die Rock gives most info. Diva is deep in my PoE. mazer I dont know tell me nothing.

Night 2 Event Part 3

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The second Shadow Game has come to a definitive end. Blind Ninja was unable to contain Mazer’s wrath in Rock, Paper, Scissors and lost 2-0. Blind Ninja cursed and looked forward to the final Shadow Game.

Mazer has won the game and is ineligible to be killed if Blind Ninja wins another game.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So likely hes just kill whoever he likes
I disagree. The way Blind posted and the way Blind tends to play is he's going to be more pro-town if he's not scum. He's gonna push inactives and try to find a way to screw scum just as much as he would screw town. I think his intentions were "fuck around and find out," and I think him resurrecting MTR instead of Val is proof that above all else, he wanted an active threadstate that didn't just cater to scum whims.

Diva was absolutely picked as a punishment for being inactive.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I only think Diva is town b/c MTR is meta-town reading her and I'm willing to trust him on that. Besides there are lots of other scummy players.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
BN was clearly scum but I guess he was townsiding a bit. MTR is a better rez than Val. I think his choices sans Mazer aren't that great. I'm town and I'm leaning diva is town just based on ^ but I could see how one thinks she's just scummy.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Oh true
Idk, maybe exodia knows you're not a target? Sometimes when I see roles that have to kill specific flavors, they have a search action and then if their action finds them the target, they can kill the same night, otherwise it doesn't affect them.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
He interpreted the wish as being able to move all the day votes onto himself which caused majority. I guess the way the wish was granted was up to interpretation and he found a smart way to do it.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not the biggest fan of Kareemah and Llettuce claiming they are so lost and don't know what's going on. It all seems kinda fake to me. I also dislike Kareemah calling my posting filler.

claws seems a little angry that the 3p won and I think that makes more sense from a scum POV than a town one.

Don't really like GC's recent posting but I'm not sure if he's scum or just sort of bitter.

I would like to start seeing something from listo.

matt is scummy. Mazer is scummy. Morrison is maybe a little scummy?

but if I had a gun to my head then I'd say that

Matthieu
Kareemah
Claws
Llettuce
Mazer

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Expida isn't an inactivity kill b/c Val died when there were plenty of others that didn't surpass the 5 post/1 vote threshold. So I think you guys need to stop assuming that she/they are one.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
claws should tell us about his chat with nightingale?

Claws always comes across as scummy even when town. And I think he has to be careful about how much he shares about a conversation with Nightengale, as he's arguably close to the line in roleclaiming (because presumably either he or Nightengale has/had a neighbor role.) That being said, I didn't like his perspective on a jester winning.

What do you think about Tildey?

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
besides maybe Morrison, all your votes have been on town. I'm town, I'm trusting MTR that Future is town and I just think Wind is town. Maybe you could argue that that's not that scummy b/c town are more likely to vote town but if future/wind are town then it's still not a good look for you.

your Val wish was bad b/c MTR had 0% chance of being corp where Val did. I had also got the impression that Val was a sorta hard read for most people so why would you want to inflict that on town? I sorta get TMI vibes off your Val "read".

I'm confident reading Val, less so at reading MTR
you didn't need to read MTR b/c it was impossible for him to be corp, at best he was team rocket. Val theoretically could have been corp since he was shot by a 3p but you were confident he wasn't corp b/c....you are corp?

922 is troll scum?

I know that you are claiming that your "threat" to chain lynch wind and I was a "reaction test" but that's such an easy and level 0 backtrack that I sort of think its more likely to come from scum then town.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
besides maybe Morrison, all your votes have been on town. I'm town, I'm trusting MTR that Future is town and I just think Wind is town. Maybe you could argue that that's not that scummy b/c town are more likely to vote town but if future/wind are town then it's still not a good look for you.

your Val wish was bad b/c MTR had 0% chance of being corp where Val did. I had also got the impression that Val was a sorta hard read for most people so why would you want to inflict that on town? I sorta get TMI vibes off your Val "read".

you didn't need to read MTR b/c it was impossible for him to be corp, at best he was team rocket. Val theoretically could have been corp since he was shot by a 3p but you were confident he wasn't corp b/c....you are corp?

922 is troll scum?

I know that you are claiming that your "threat" to chain lynch wind and I was a "reaction test" but that's such an easy and level 0 backtrack that I sort of think its more likely to come from scum then town.
I'm not sure if Matthieu is too scummy to be scum, but yeah that was definitely not a reaction test lol.

Night 2 Event End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
The third Shadow Game has come and gone. In a rousing game of Odds and Evens, Rock and Blind Ninja battled and traded blows and Rock won it with 2-0 victory.

Rock has won the game and has prevented Blind Ninja from killing.

Giovanni
sighed but nodded his head in agreement as the wager had been lost. Giovanni spoke, “As promised, there will be a boon tomorrow. It’s a perfect time to test out my remote version of this. Ta ta for now!”

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Val is a frequent misyeet in these games and when he isn't a misyeet he has a habit of being killed early across multiple games. Which happened both during the previous game and during this game. I explained my reasoning quite clearly and there's little benefit for scum to wish for a town aligned player to be brought back to life since if such a wish is granted, it makes securing victory for a scum team all the more difficult.

You're tunneling and it's rather annoying. Especially when there's multiple players who are very quiet and haven't contributed anything of note.

Which, in turn, contributes to the inactivity problem. Someone dares to speak up in the game? Oh, no! Quick let's find petty reasons with no basis in reality to go after them and make the game even quieter!

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
You're tunneling and it's rather annoying. Especially when there's multiple players who are very quiet and haven't contributed anything of note.

Which, in turn, contributes to the inactivity problem. Someone dares to speak up in the game? Oh, no! Quick let's find petty reasons with no basis in reality to go after them and make the game even quieter!
:rolleyes:

Claws

Mastermind
honestly id say consider yourself lucky you didnt get vk quiz like WHAT is Vks favourite video game those games suck

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
there's only like 4 inactives here.

diva but MTR is claiming that he thinks she might be more active as scum, so I'm not super interested in that.

listo, I agree he should do things. I said as much a few posts ago.

ditto Morrison

tidley is ???

Claws

Mastermind
claws seems a little angry that the 3p won and I think that makes more sense from a scum POV than a town one.
im not mad that the 3p won im mad that it counted for his role he bascially changed the rules to make it work in his favour tbh its not a jester and a wish to kill is basically a day kill not a move the votes to make it lynch you thats why im mad im not even mad at bn im mad at vk for makign this game dumb its not even mafia at this point

Top Bottom