Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards

Claws

Mastermind
honestly im not so sure we want to let him get them yes an inactivity vig is nice but what happens if he gets all the pieces is it one kill or is he gunna wipe every1 else out

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Also, just to make it clear. That message from Jesse and James was a legitimate message from said person. I did not write that :).

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Wind was maybe roleblocked by Omnimon? I'm not 100% sure as it could have just been her actions being messed with but that's sort of how I read it. Which if true would clear her of a lot of scum. I think 3pups was definitely blocked though so same thing.

Kind of confused about Pikachu's action. Like Thunder Wave would be a roleblock I would think but the poised to react part really confuses me.

And I think those who have been theorizing about Exodia looking for 4 people might be right. Maybe one of each type of flavor? Seems like it would be hella luck to stumble on two specific people one after the other. The Diva kill could also imply there's an inactivity-fueled kill, but it doesn't explain the Val kill.

Kinda feel like maybe Claws was framed? Guessing Celtic Guardian watched Windward so we might actually know who Omnimon is.

Also if Mazer was up to anything nefarious last night, we should know from Squirtle if that's a track as I read it.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Alright. I definitely have confirmed info. Someone is very bad. I can reveal it now or...i can let it simmer and see what this day brings before i do.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
rock's death really makes me want to look at those who kept trying to shade him over the last couple phases. Kareemah immediately comes to mind. There was also Matthieu, but he at least updated to a townread.

I think I was the only one really pushing Diva, so not sure there's much to be gained there for me.

Anyway, I'll probably be gone for a while, but I'll be able to post more later tonight/tomorrow afternoon

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Alright. I definitely have confirmed info. Someone is very bad. I can reveal it now or...i can let it simmer and see what this day brings before i do.
I think the latter is always a good choice to see how people react before the truth is out there. But drop it whenever you're ready.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Wind was maybe roleblocked by Omnimon? I'm not 100% sure as it could have just been her actions being messed with but that's sort of how I read it. Which if true would clear her of a lot of scum. I think 3pups was definitely blocked though so same thing.

Kind of confused about Pikachu's action. Like Thunder Wave would be a roleblock I would think but the poised to react part really confuses me.

And I think those who have been theorizing about Exodia looking for 4 people might be right. Maybe one of each type of flavor? Seems like it would be hella luck to stumble on two specific people one after the other. The Diva kill could also imply there's an inactivity-fueled kill, but it doesn't explain the Val kill.

Kinda feel like maybe Claws was framed? Guessing Celtic Guardian watched Windward so we might actually know who Omnimon is.

Also if Mazer was up to anything nefarious last night, we should know from Squirtle if that's a track as I read it.

If Mazer was tracked by Squirtle, who was Rock, we won't know since Rock is dead.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf

If you're theory about exodia is correct, then we could assume Vals previous role was not green?

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
the digimon and magic guys are evil and the pokemon and yugio are good, so assumedly everyone would have one of each unless theyre someone weird

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I presume Rock getting taken out was because he was a loud voice for town, likely getting too close for their comfort.

Crackle, the simple fact that you've told everyone you have info will likely make scum VERY cautious about what they post.

the digimon and magic guys are evil and the pokemon and yugio are good, so assumedly everyone would have one of each unless theyre someone weird

This is where I feel not knowing anything about any of these characters' origins puts me at a disadvantage.

Are you saying characters come from digimon, pokemon, magic and yugio? Are those the bloodlines Exodia is after?
If so, were Val's original character, and DivaSmurf's characters from different bloodlines?

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
So there was night chat open? Oops, I just saw it was night 2 then just... didn't post because it was night 2 and didn't look back

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
So yes all 4 of those groups are in the game, but I think all evils have a digimon and magic character and all the town have a yughio and pokemon character

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I presume Rock getting taken out was because he was a loud voice for town, likely getting too close for their comfort.

Crackle, the simple fact that you've told everyone you have info will likely make scum VERY cautious about what they post.

This is where I feel not knowing anything about any of these characters' origins puts me at a disadvantage.

Are you saying characters come from digimon, pokemon, magic and yugio? Are those the bloodlines Exodia is after?
If so, were Val's original character, and DivaSmurf's characters from different bloodlines?
No, I realise that. Just find the people that aren't asking too many questions or giving to many answers.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Blind Ninja, playing as Team Rocket, the Manipulating Super JOAT Jester/Unjester, has been eliminated in a gleeful victory.

Val the Moofia Boss, playing as Mystical Elf/Garbador, the Redirecting Ability Backup, has been killed.
So here Team Rocket is a "major" pokemon boss, likely includes 4 characters and has no accompaniment

For val Mystical Elf is a yugioh card and Garbador is a pokemon
DivaSmurf, playing as Time Magician/Marowak, the Town Captain JOAT, has been killed.

Rock the hard place, playing as Saggi the Dark Clown/Squirtle, the Tracking Ability Cop, has been killed.

For Diva Time Mag is a yugioh card and marowak is a pokemon

Same order for rock

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I am with CWE - My first thought is that the action red took on Cape felt like some sort of protection of another scum - perhaps make them appear to be green, or that attacks on them would rebound,

Impmon was not about to be outdone by another impish monster. He set out from the secret Kaiba Corp location and located Cape90. Impmon spoke a spell quickly and warped the shadows around Cape90 to change the reality of incoming assaults.
what made you think this about the visit by mafia on me as opposed to anyone else?

Rock got visited by mafia night 1 and died today

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
I'm guessing anyone red has the same set up but with magic/digimon so its likely that every person has at least two characters one from each franchise

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Anyway, to sum up from your original question @3puppies I dont think so because everyone will have two franchises represented

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Bleh, that's actually a solid point against Cape and now I feel dumb for thinking he was town yesterday. I can't imagine scum protecting someone who wasn't scum, unless by some restriction they were required to do so, but obviously they wouldn't ever intentionally try to kill their own protection target. I feel like I'm just a bit confused because I thought it might be more complicated than it is, but it's probably simple.

Vote: Cape90
Vote: WindwardAway

Alright when I flip town, we got one

Trust

Like, this just feels so slimy to me

Catching up still

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Red is arms and green is legs, idk that would be pretty fun and i think the best way to do game design is by what would be funniest

3puppies

Lost Wolf
what made you think this about the visit by mafia on me as opposed to anyone else?

Rock got visited by mafia night 1 and died today

I felt that since CWE was blocked N1, he is likely town, because he is ruled out from all the scum that acted.

And you didn't die, or seem to present any restrictions.

And I haven't played nearly as many games as most of y'all, but I do recall (mostly in Jarrod games) the scum occasionally had a power to "chip" or do something to make someone appear as a different color if investigated. If they did, they'd want to use it, so I was mildly suspicious of you. Since CWE voted you based on his gut, I wanted to see if anyone else thought about this possibility as we didn't really have much to go on.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Actually I'm concerned about a specific thing that might not imply Cape is scum off of this, but I should probably just worry about it later and let Cape defend himself first.
Lemme ask you this then

Why would mafia defend me if I was mafia then? I was being widely townread day 1, they would be more concerned about other members sying unless they were ALL townread.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I felt that since CWE was blocked N1, he is likely town, because he is ruled out from all the scum that acted.

And you didn't die, or seem to present any restrictions.

And I haven't played nearly as many games as most of y'all, but I do recall (mostly in Jarrod games) the scum occasionally had a power to "chip" or do something to make someone appear as a different color if investigated. If they did, they'd want to use it, so I was mildly suspicious of you. Since CWE voted you based on his gut, I wanted to see if anyone else thought about this possibility as we didn't really have much to go on.
I guess you were right, I sure didn't have any restrictions, no idea what they visited me for because I got nothing on what impmon even is.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I think both Claws and Matthieu look better by looking at page 10

I still am skeptical though of Matthieu because of the whole immunity thing until now though so I am not opposed to that idea

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Psych
I'm worried I missed something. Can you give me your take on tthe whole crackle read extra vote situation from yesterday

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
His actual reads aren't. He's got a process.

He's like someone waved a magic wand and turned the book The Checklist Manifesto into a real boy.
I know but man when hes scum people tend to know

Also i have never heard of this

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay so I am trying to do some stuff right now but after a quick read through and what not I am going to go ahead and place my vote. Don't rush the yeet. Talk things out, get wishes in, etc. And I am probably going to die without protection at this point. lol

Vote: Cape

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I have some info too. Maybe not as juicy as who omicron could be but still helpful. I ll tell you later.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Okay so I am trying to do some stuff right now but after a quick read through and what not I am going to go ahead and place my vote. Don't rush the yeet. Talk things out, get wishes in, etc. And I am probably going to die without protection at this point. lol

Vote: Cape
Can you elaborate more on why you think so

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I think both Claws and Matthieu look better by looking at page 10

I still am skeptical though of Matthieu because of the whole immunity thing until now though so I am not opposed to that idea
I don't follow. What about my immunity? I just got lucky to be picked as the winner.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Man one of yall gotta drop some of this info
Agreed with this. There could be day kills or day restrictions in play, so if you have something to say...just say it. Even if there's no danger afoot then at least it extends the amount of time people have to digest and weigh in on it.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
llettuce hasn't made major reads since Sunday. That feels coasty

But then we have Kareemah who only had one scum read who just died in rock and was saying silly things like rock was only posting to hit postmin, like if they were doing that why would they top post? Also their non filler moved the game forward

Tidley felt wolfy in that they "read" everything once, but hasn't provided an actual read off that, and then proceeded to talk about how they are usually better then this

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
listo is kinda the same story, they also feel verbally stally.

i have my eye on blind ninja since rock died, but I am still kinda leaning town there due to threadstate of a million coasters LOL

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Mazer is like... okay? so far but I don't get a strong impression from them.

CWE is one I am conflicted on, mostly would like to see more from them to gauge if their push on me is a town thing or a mafia thing, because I kinda lean town, but it feels for not good reasons :p

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Mazer is like... okay? so far but I don't get a strong impression from them.

CWE is one I am conflicted on, mostly would like to see more from them to gauge if their push on me is a town thing or a mafia thing, because I kinda lean town, but it feels for not good reasons :p
The reasons were tequila.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I think the way 3puppies talked a lot in the thread day 2 as opposed to day 1 was town indicative, esp since 1. town likes pushing me for arbitrary things I have noticed :p 2. They are productive in solving the game.

FutureHold doesn't feel towny but they have only posted 10 times.

There are recent things that make me just beleive GrumpyCat is town here, like them witholding info stuff tbh

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
My interpretation of the writeup RP:

Ur-Dragon (scum) could see everyone's actions last night?
Haunter (town) tracked someone.
Omnimon (scum) roleblocked Windward
Pegasus (town) watched or roleblocked 3puppies
Squirtle (town) tracked Mazer
Dark Magician Girl (town) did ???
Gabumon (scum) did ???
Exodia (SK) killed DivaSmurf
Divasmurf (town) flipped JOAT
Sudowoodo (town) might be a vigilante or roleblocker who failed to find his target
Pikachu (town) roleblocked MTR
Ditto (town) tracked PsychoSoldier
Gatomon (scum) did ??? to Claws. Sent him a message?
Celtic Guardian (town) watched WindwardAway
Oko, Thief of Crowns (scum) killed Rock the Hard Place (Squirtle)
I was not blocked. I think I was protected

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Crackleslap still feels really towny, Xanjori does to, but the ladder means Xanjori is wolfing. (I don't believe this read)

Psycho has felt very towny recently

and finally WWA is trending a bit down for me, could see them being deepwolf, the way they handled me gave me the heeby jeebies, stuff after that felt ~fine but a bit coasty ig

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I think the way 3puppies talked a lot in the thread day 2 as opposed to day 1 was town indicative, esp since 1. town likes pushing me for arbitrary things I have noticed :p 2. They are productive in solving the game.

There are recent things that make me just beleive GrumpyCat is town here, like them witholding info stuff tbh
You forget, I am always scum, even when I'm not, and I have reasons to believe MTR over you, I have gotten better at reading scum MTR

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
So overall this is where I am at

MTR (revived)
Cracklestep

3puppies
Xanjori

GrumpyCat
PyschoSoldier
Claws

CWE
Blind Ninja

Matthieu
Mazer
WindwardAway

llettuce
Kareemah
Val
FutureHold
Listo
Tidley

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

Future is not red.

Don't believe he is Exodia

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
You forget, I am always scum, even when I'm not, and I have reasons to believe MTR over you, I have gotten better at reading scum MTR
what do you make of the MTR kill and then revive then? I feel like no matter what, that shouldn't be resolved

Top Bottom