Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Well of course I am town - I was blocked last night, so I am eliminated from being 5 scum roles.

If you really want to help town, you could just roleclaim and get yourself modkilled. It would save town the extra day having to yeet you twice.

But what if you wished yourself to become a vanilla stump?
I mean, I could. I don't really know if Blind would grant such a boring wish, though, especially since he still wants a revenge kill on me, and I doubt he's gonna help me survive if it's just becoming a stump. He'd want something interesting.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
It's cool and all, but unfortunately, you're now next to impossible to trust! :(
Also I think this. As much as Id love to trust Psycho and keep him in the game I think we actually have to try and eliminate him. If he only needs 4 kills, any form of protection can get him to next 4 where he wins.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
*sigh* How I wish I could claim.

Anyway, Cape peacing out as soon as everyone caught on seems like an admission. Even if you try to go through me first, you'll want to take care of him.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Also, I wanna say Nightingale is either town or benign 3p. Her role seems neutral at worst, and considering she seemingly can't be voted, it seems like it would be pretty awful for town if she was scum, because if you're caught with no kill power, then there's no way to win even if you have her dead to rights.

Her reads also lined up with mine at the time for the most part, except she was more paranoid of Wind. I think Wind is probably still town, and the roleblock helps, but I'm not sure I'm ready to lock that.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Also, I wanna say Nightingale is either town or benign 3p. Her role seems neutral at worst, and considering she seemingly can't be voted, it seems like it would be pretty awful for town if she was scum, because if you're caught with no kill power, then there's no way to win even if you have her dead to rights.

Her reads also lined up with mine at the time for the most part, except she was more paranoid of Wind. I think Wind is probably still town, and the roleblock helps, but I'm not sure I'm ready to lock that.
Do you have your reads to hand?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Reconsidering this.

If we don't yeet Psycho, presumably Exodia kills again tonight. And if he survives because of a BPV or iron collar, as he alluded to, he kills again, which would make 4 kills for Exodia and possibly his wincon.

He's a threat that must be blocked if he is not yeeted. Especially since there are other shenanigans at play - like hidden wishes that HE might win, or other games, etc., where he could potentially win additional toys.

And since the wish granter is also 3rd party, he's not necessarily inclined to grant a wish that would help town.

We don't know that wishing to vanillla-ize psycho or stump him would even be granted.
Agree with this. There's a reason that sks are typically viewed as a threat.

They will usually kill more town. It's the odds.

We can discuss order, but there's no way you let psych with a kill and wincon keep killing.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Is it possible (if there is) a frame on Cape, the action lasts longer than one day/night phase?
It's usually 1 in rajah, but I'm not sure if void does it different.

If he did do that, I'm definitely going to steal it in a future game I run.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Do you have your reads to hand?
I haven't really read back with flips yet, and people don't seem completely open to letting me live so I'm hesitant to put much effort into it, but as is

Crackle and MTR are basically confirmed. CWE is probably spewed by voting Cape and was roleblocked while a few reds were active. Same goes for Wind and 3pups. Overall I think the latter two have been towny, and I think Wind's flow of reads and moments of stumbling are more likely to come from a town perspective.

I think MTR cleared Future? I also kinda think Future's comment about Blind townsiding due to MTR's role just felt like it came from a towny heart. llettuce reads as pretty towny to me this phase.

I think Matthieu was being a bit too scummy to be scum, and I think early scum!Matthieu is a bit more likely to hold back or be outright bizarre. I think here the way he used the sleep vote to immediately get a read on people attacking him and his openness about how he was treating rock/Wind/Future is probably just town. The one thing I didn't really like was the way he got defensive to rock when he kept pressing the possibility of Matthieu being scum, so I'm not ready to lock him as town yet, and think ultimately it's better to check him out overnight and be sure.

Mazer's a crafty bastard but I think the way he went about questioning me and sort of coming alive today is probably town indicative. It felt like he wanted to give me a chance to bury myself or prove myself worthy of trust rather than set me up or fluff his post count. Wouldn't bank on this yet, but that's my initial thought.

You're probably town? I liked your posting in early game and I think Foxxi ultimately saw you as towny as well(partly because she found you scummy, and you know how that works), but I have mixed opinions of how you're reacting to me being outed. Feels a bit like you want to encourage pushing me out rather than considering the possibility. But then again, you were hard town reading Cape when he had been outed(something I think he would notice by now), so that maybe spews you as town anyway?

Claws felt towny yesterday. I think the way she was treating what he knew about Foxxi was pretty towny. Foxxi did too even though she didn't like the way Claws readily accepted her as town. I honestly don't like how quickly he was to shut down any chance of me staying alive, especially in the face of info on Cape. But I also can't really blame him for not trusting me as a neutral threat. I dunno, I have a tendency to scumread Claws regardless so could be nothing, but it felt the most likely a scum's reaction to a caught neutral.

Grumpy, Kareemah, Listo, Val, Tildey probably has most of the scum that's not found in the questionable slots above. I think Kareemah is the one that stands out to me due to her treatment of rock, and llettuce getting the same vibe kinda makes me trust that more. Listo's just a gut feeling. I know Foxxi wasn't a fan either, though I think she mostly just wanted to prod him to judge him more. She was part of the reason why I voted Listo and pushed him to do stuff.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I started doing it less in my games, because it seemed to unlikely to hit

But a longer one, or until it scores once would remove that problem.

It's an interesting balance thought

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Is it possible (if there is) a frame on Cape, the action lasts longer than one day/night phase?
It is possible. I was on a scum team once that had an ability to permanently change how someone appeared to alignment checks. However, MTR did specifically state that his deets weren't from cop checking Cape.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I think Kareemah is the one that stands out to me due to her treatment of rock, and llettuce getting the same vibe kinda makes me trust that more.

Kareemah calling Rock's post content fluff right after posting her own series of fluff posts stood out to me. Especially since at that point in time Rock's post were more content heavy than Kareemah's. And I didn't feel good about her response to your push on it.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Also, I want to make it clear that Foxxi's reads were constantly evolving, so I don't want it anyone to take my word on her reads as gospel. Though I'm sure there's someone today who could correct where wrong if needed. Assuming she didn't team up with a town

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Also, I want to make it clear that Foxxi's reads were constantly evolving, so I don't want it anyone to take my word on her reads as gospel. Though I'm sure there's someone today who could correct where wrong if needed. Assuming she didn't team up with a town
Shes teamed with a town currently. I can feel it in my bones.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Looking back now to N1, it seemed that both Emrakul and Summoned Skull both had a vanillaizing power on Rock. Which makes me wonder then, why scum took him out N2 when he was vanilla'd already.

Anyway, in the interest of fairness to both sides, suppose I or someone wishes that Psycho gets stumped, and 1 player from both green and red are randomly chosen for a game like RPS - not known to each other - and the loser will also get vanilla'd. Town would be essentially risking a 50/50 chance of a random vanilla happening to them or scum, to gain a day saved. And for the laffs, Psycho would have to compliment the wish granter BN in every post for the next 3 days.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I'm not the biggest fan of Kareemah and Llettuce claiming they are so lost and don't know what's going on. It all seems kinda fake to me. I also dislike Kareemah calling my posting filler.

claws seems a little angry that the 3p won and I think that makes more sense from a scum POV than a town one.

Don't really like GC's recent posting but I'm not sure if he's scum or just sort of bitter.

I would like to start seeing something from listo.

matt is scummy. Mazer is scummy. Morrison is maybe a little scummy?

but if I had a gun to my head then I'd say that

Matthieu
Kareemah
Claws
Llettuce
Mazer

Looking back now to N1, it seemed that both Emrakul and Summoned Skull both had a vanillaizing power on Rock. Which makes me wonder then, why scum took him out N2 when he was vanilla'd already.

Anyway, in the interest of fairness to both sides, suppose I or someone wishes that Psycho gets stumped, and 1 player from both green and red are randomly chosen for a game like RPS - not known to each other - and the loser will also get vanilla'd. Town would be essentially risking a 50/50 chance of a random vanilla happening to them or scum, to gain a day saved. And for the laffs, Psycho would have to compliment the wish granter BN in every post for the next 3 days.
This is Rocks list before his untimely death, I feel like scum probably wouldn't kill Rock - (assumingly) being vaillied, unless it was absolutely necessary. The list could be one of those reasons. Rock was getting a bit testy with Matt.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him

How did squirtle act last night if rock was squitrle and vanillalized?

Maybe he lost 1 part of their role only?

Curious case

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
But he outright said yesterday his role was stolen n1 and squirtle acted n2.

I dont see a skull this time. Is it possible that skull is using stolen squirtle?

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
But he outright said yesterday his role was stolen n1 and squirtle acted n2.

I dont see a skull this time. Is it possible that skull is using stolen squirtle?
Good point. Squirtle didn't act n1 though. It was summoned skulls ability that persisted indefinitely. Squirtle acted n2. So that could be some shady shit.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Good point. Squirtle didn't act n1 though. It was summoned skulls ability that persisted indefinitely. Squirtle acted n2. So that could be some shady shit.
Two characters acted on Rock N1. The Summoned Skull flavor reads like the vanilla action to me. Could the Emrakul action have been a 1 night delay of action? It would explain Squirtle acting after Rock had been vanillaed.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Rock was a dark clown too. Maybe it was odd even night combo. In that case he used clown n1 red roleblocked him so it didnt show and it was also stolen.

In such case he would still have squirtle.

I dont think it matters that much anyway. Just found that interesting.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
This is Rocks list before his untimely death, I feel like scum probably wouldn't kill Rock - (assumingly) being vaillied, unless it was absolutely necessary. The list could be one of those reasons. Rock was getting a bit testy with Matt.
I got a little focused on how Squirtle could have acted but wanted to circle back to this because I feel it’s a really good point. Why waste a kill on a player that’s been vanillaed unless they were onto something?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I first thought post restriction for wind, but I guess we'll see
Music Video Dancing GIF by Hey Violet

Wind was maybe roleblocked by Omnimon? I'm not 100% sure as it could have just been her actions being messed with but that's sort of how I read it. Which if true would clear her of a lot of scum. I think 3pups was definitely blocked though so same thing.

Kind of confused about Pikachu's action. Like Thunder Wave would be a roleblock I would think but the poised to react part really confuses me.

And I think those who have been theorizing about Exodia looking for 4 people might be right. Maybe one of each type of flavor? Seems like it would be hella luck to stumble on two specific people one after the other. The Diva kill could also imply there's an inactivity-fueled kill, but it doesn't explain the Val kill.

Kinda feel like maybe Claws was framed? Guessing Celtic Guardian watched Windward so we might actually know who Omnimon is.

Also if Mazer was up to anything nefarious last night, we should know from Squirtle if that's a track as I read it.
Halle Berry Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

So yes all 4 of those groups are in the game, but I think all evils have a digimon and magic character and all the town have a yughio and pokemon character
Sounds Good GIF by Leroy Patterson

and your push on me is flat out strange to me and I almost want to call it towny for how lazy it is
i want to hear more heidi montag GIF by The Hills

Vote: WindwardAway

Alright when I flip town, we got one

Trust

Like, this just feels so slimy to me

Catching up still
Im Not Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Lemme ask you this then

Why would mafia defend me if I was mafia then? I was being widely townread day 1, they would be more concerned about other members sying unless they were ALL townread.
Peter Hermann Good Question GIF by TV Land

I know who cant be red. Should i say it? It could lower their life expectancy.
Be Patient Lebron James GIF by Uninterrupted

listo is kinda the same story, they also feel verbally stally.

i have my eye on blind ninja since rock died, but I am still kinda leaning town there due to threadstate of a million coasters LOL
star trek GIF

Listo feels like a hit too tbh

Vote: Listo
Checking In Mental Health GIF by Seize the Awkward

Crackleslap still feels really towny, Xanjori does to, but the ladder means Xanjori is wolfing. (I don't believe this read)

Psycho has felt very towny recently

and finally WWA is trending a bit down for me, could see them being deepwolf, the way they handled me gave me the heeby jeebies, stuff after that felt ~fine but a bit coasty ig
Catching Up GIF by TLC

Psycho never fells towny until he finds an evil. (Sorry not sorry :heart:)
agreement yes GIF by South Park

So overall this is where I am at

MTR (revived)
Cracklestep

3puppies
Xanjori

GrumpyCat
PyschoSoldier
Claws

CWE
Blind Ninja

Matthieu
Mazer
WindwardAway

llettuce
Kareemah
Val
FutureHold
Listo
Tidley
Climate Change Canada GIF by GIPHY News

Season 2 The One With Ross New Girlfriend GIF by Friends

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run

Future is not red.

Don't believe he is Exodia

Welsh Corgi Ok GIF by Lazy Corgi

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
At least skull is green. If scum stole something from me it could lead to a disaster. I am thinking about geting rid of it but i am a bit paranoid what that dragon watching the thread is goibg to do. Maybe they will get a jump on someone acting.

Its lame anyway i am better than this.

**I wish for Psychosoldier to die if they ever lie. **

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Two trains of thought.

Psych is psych, and he has a Win Condition

Even with a poe promise, he would likely be able to pursue it. With a large group, it's like d1 lynches. Town is the statistically more likely hit.

Or

Validation for mtr, and testing that it was a true res.
Number 1 GIF by PragerU

Looking back I did realize that I was clearing him based on the fact he was targeted by red on night one but I should have probably held back on that because sometimes scum to target each other to help clear them and depending on the action it is not a negative to them.

Unless something is screwy Cape is red.

Now we can hold off on that if we want but we need to circle back to that.
Snl Kill Him GIF by Saturday Night Live

There's absolutely no way for me to get to my wincon at this point. So I'd rather play and be useful and do cool shit than just die after a pretty good start.
Sad Democratic Party GIF by The Democrats

Make A Wish GIF by Maria Johnsen

I mean if I'm alive I'm gonna solve. Maybe lazily but eh. Like I said, I can't really win now that I've been caught so :dunno:
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Studios 2016

I think the wording of "assaults" makes it seem more like actions on Cape will misfire or something rather than a frame. I feel like what happened to Claws is more frame-like.

I'm also not sure a frame would persist past the one night, though Claws' potential frame looks like it could?

Someone said MTR originally said Cape isn't Kaiba? So maybe the altered reality gave him a Godfather status for the night or something? I dunno, let me look back at MTR's posts.
Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

For what it's worth, I think llettuce is probably town so far. She's a bit lost but doesn't feel like she's hiding from the thread. I also felt her post of reads was solid. I also share her concerns about Kareemah
Point Agree GIF by Ford

For Cape(if town) and Wind, this is a comparison to the last game we played where she got her first scum rand. She's newer to the game but always felt pretty open and flowy, and in that game she was way more quiet and had no off the cuff thoughts on the game until she was forced to make takes. I feel like this has been the opposite of the case over the night phase and this phase in particular
Comedy Acknowledge GIF by CBC

I'd still prefer to vote off Psycho today. Either way. If MTR's info is good, and he can't be protected. Protect me. There are manys ways to this jedi.

Angry Pc GIF by South Park

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
At least skull is green. If scum stole something from me it could lead to a disaster. I am thinking about geting rid of it but i am a bit paranoid what that dragon watching the thread is goibg to do. Maybe they will get a jump on someone acting.

I actually think this is a pretty good wish that would absolve some trust issues AND might pique Blind's curiosity

3puppies

Lost Wolf
The other wish I was contemplating, is that someone (random) among the dead flipped players would pick someone random here, and send a message from the grave. All the active players would be told is who got picked, but we wouldn't be told who the message was from, nor its contents. It would be up to whoever got the message to decide what if anything to share.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
When does the wishing end? Does Blind Ninja end it when he finds a wish he likes - and if so, does that end this day early (perhaps before we have a yeet?)

A modification to my wish above might be that whichever dead player gets picked, they can choose to either send a message or one of their powers to someone living. If a power is chosen, the recipient would be have to agree in advance to swap one of their powers with the unseen power from the unknown dead player.

In the meantime, as a placeholder in case the day ends early,

Vote: Cape

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So, in the event you guys take my deal at face value, who does the majority want to see dealt with?

Claws

Mastermind
So, in the event you guys take my deal at face value, who does the majority want to see dealt with?
None i want you roll blocked or gone. its msgs like this exactly why i dont trust 3ps keflaka in videoland was just as bad so was listo is fae games is a god even able to be rb?

Claws

Mastermind
Cape needs to go too if theres a vig could just shoot him and vote psycho kill 2 birds

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
None i want you roll blocked or gone. its msgs like this exactly why i dont trust 3ps keflaka in videoland was just as bad so was listo is fae games is a god even able to be rb?
You will literally be able to tell if I stray from the plan with these writeups

3puppies

Lost Wolf
CWE raised a good point that since there were two roleblockers on D1, it would appear that both town and scum have an ON roleblocker. So I agree with Claws that unless he's vanilla'd or stumped by wish, Psycho will need to be blocked.

Of course, we don't know if town's RB came from a 1x role that a JOAT would have, but based on there also being a RB on N2, which probably be an EN RB, it would seem logical that there is an ON RB available to town. I am not asking for anyone to role claim, but it would be helpful / reassuring to me if someone agreed with my logic about existence of roleblockers and how they work.

The big concern I have with this, though, is that many games tend to include a mass roleblock, and sometimes one that affects town only, and I don't think there's been one of those played yet.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Also, even if you guys decide to kill me/rb me or whatever, it's just strategically better to chop Cape today first. You know I won't die today. Cape might and will actively reduce scum numbers, especially considering we don't know if he has any dangerous powers up his sleeve.

So even if you don't trust me, it is always more optimal to chop Cape today.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
But like you only need 2 more kills right? And you implied it will take more than 1 lynch to kill you
Everyone is misunderstanding my wincon, and that's probably all I can say. I still don't even know if I'll be allowed to say what I've said already

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Everyone is misunderstanding my wincon, and that's probably all I can say. I still don't even know if I'll be allowed to say what I've said already

This is why, for the good of town, you should post your whole role card. It would assuredly get you modkilled and save us the hassle.

All of us town could wish that you get included as an honorable mention in the winning team writeup for supporting town

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
This is why, for the good of town, you should post your whole role card. It would assuredly get you modkilled and save us the hassle.

All of us town could wish that you get included as an honorable mention in the winning team writeup for supporting town
There's no point in doing that for me, though. I want to actually play. So either we strike a deal where I use my powers for good(or keep the scum roleblocker busy/make them waste kills), I hang around nerfed but can help solve, or I just GTFO because just purposely getting myself modkilled does literally nothing for me.

I want to either get to do something cool and unique by being an honorary town member, or force everyone to deal with taking me out. The only reason I'm even giving so much info is because I want to work with you. I don't blame anyone for not trusting me, but I'm not just gonna fall on my sword if I haven't already.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Outing targets in advance is a terrible idea if scum has bus drives or redirects and i suppose they do.
I can also take a pool of targets and choose from there. I was just trying to find an option that would keep me on a tighter leash so you can't say I'm picking the most scum-sided kills if I end up killing town.

It would also be a good way to vet other people to see who they push for me to kill.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Regardless of what you do with me, think about the people that were at least open to my offer. Scum don't want an extra kp specifically targeting them so they are almost always going to push to kill me now. Especially with Cape caught at the same time. That doesn't mean everyone who wants to kill me is scum, but I guarantee you most scum will have not seriously considered my offer at this point.

In that sense, Wind is very likely town.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Have we seen any sign of a redirect before we start trying to leash the SK?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Did Cape give up? Would it show if he got silenced? He used to be a talker early game.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

Locked Out Youre Blocked GIF

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Part of me wants to keep Psycho alive so he can solve and play with his fun role.

Other part of me thinks he just needs to survive one more day to meet win con and is playing towards that.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Omnimon strode around the battlefield looking fierce. He came across WindwardAway and smacked her on the back of the head, all while still looking. The blow was so fierce WindwardAway was having trouble seeing and thinking clearly.
Nicole Scherzinger Masks GIF by The Masked Singer

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Part of me wants to keep Psycho alive so he can solve and play with his fun role.

Other part of me thinks he just needs to survive one more day to meet win con and is playing towards that.
I would keep psych too but I am worried it is to easy for scum to take advantage from his kill.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
I'm not the biggest fan of Kareemah and Llettuce claiming they are so lost and don't know what's going on. It all seems kinda fake to me. I also dislike Kareemah calling my posting filler.

claws seems a little angry that the 3p won and I think that makes more sense from a scum POV than a town one.

Don't really like GC's recent posting but I'm not sure if he's scum or just sort of bitter.

I would like to start seeing something from listo.

matt is scummy. Mazer is scummy. Morrison is maybe a little scummy?

but if I had a gun to my head then I'd say that

Matthieu
Kareemah
Claws
Llettuce
Mazer
Well maybe if you weren’t new you would know that I’m also new and rarely play :)

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I wish that Psychosoldier is turned into a stump, so that he is not a threat to town. If he survives to the end, he should be given a modified honorary win condition.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I wish for Psychos win con to be changed, his NK will be replaced with a non-consecutive doctor ability (can self target) and his new win con requires him to successfully block two NKs.

Day 3 Mod Warning

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I go to bed and y'all just decide to have anarchy with the rules and toeing lines.

As a final reminder to everyone present, do not claim or breadcrumb your abilities or role. I don't care if you claim whatever alignment you want, but do not claim actions, roles, or information in a way that instantly confirms your character.

This is literally the final warning before I go on a murder spree. Everyone has been warned.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Okay so I am trying to do some stuff right now but after a quick read through and what not I am going to go ahead and place my vote. Don't rush the yeet. Talk things out, get wishes in, etc. And I am probably going to die without protection at this point. lol

I don’t think you are, maybe, but idk.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Ok so I think kareemah is sus, she may just not have been paying a lot of attention to thread, but I know when someone is talking a lot and you are trying to read it all it can feel like nonsense

Tildey from what I know of as a person is normally more on it this, but she has also been a bit busy at work from what I know, but this does feel a bit more like her last scum game than town

Future is a blank fucking slate for me, I got nothing

Diva I know him well, but i've got nothing on with how little activity hes had.

Psycho I am mildly suspicious of, he is not feeling as neat and solvy and helpful as normal

Everybody else im currently neutral on. Haven't started really thinking about roles and how they connect to people yet, so dont think to hard on that.

And since there is vote shenanigans I would I'm gonna
Vote: Kareemah
Trust me, I’m not scum, I’m only nonsense.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Cape90 - 6 (MTR #1459, CWE #1533, Psycho #1538, Xanjori #1486, 3puppies #1641, WindwardAway #1671)
Psycho - 2 (Crackleslap #1481)
WindwardAway - 1 (Cape90 #1432)
Kareemah - 1 (Lettuce #1504)
GrumpyCat - 1 (GrumpyCat #1674)

Not Voting: FutureHold, Kareemah, Listo95, Matthieu, Mazer, Nightingale, Tildey, Val the Moofia Boss, Claws #1568

Current Modified Majority: 6

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on Aug 18th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 19 players alive, majority is 10 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her

What’s this about?

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So the fox isnt voteable well thats a surprise?
I had a theory that foxxi and psycho are exodia together and she cant be voted until pshycho dies.

I dont see him offed today just wanted for future refference.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If theres one thing Im known for, its throwing out crazy theories that both make no sense and are very wrong.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Props to Foxxi for linking to Crackle next. Basically confirmed town and someone who could be enlightened to the vote shenanigans

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Wait, now Crackle has two votes?
The past two day phases whoever has been in a neighbor chat with Nightingale appears to have an extra vote. Crackle said something earlier about being confident she was talking to a town person today. Between that and the double vote I’m guessing Crackle has today’s chat.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Cape90 - 7 (MTR #1459, CWE #1533, Psycho #1538, Xanjori #1486, 3puppies #1641, WindwardAway #1671, Kareemah #1688)
Psycho - 2 (Crackleslap #1481)
WindwardAway - 1 (Cape90 #1432)
Kareemah - 1 (Lettuce #1504)

Not Voting: FutureHold, Listo95, Matthieu, Mazer, Nightingale, Tildey, Val the Moofia Boss, Claws #1568, GrumpyCat #1680

Current Modified Majority: 6

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on Aug 18th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 19 players alive, majority is 10 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I’m going to go ahead and cast my vote. I’m trying to follow the thread on my phone today but I have lots of meetings this afternoon and I don’t know if I’ll be able to consistently check in. I don’t want to risk an early end to day without having cast a vote.

I have no reason to not trust MTRs claim. Plus the fact that he’s entirely disappeared since being called out seems very telling.

Top Bottom