Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Trust me, I’m not scum, I’m only nonsense.
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am trying to keep us from yeeting before we are done with wishes and whatever else we want to do. I am still about yeeting Cape

Unvote:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Cape90 - 8 (CWE #1533, Psycho #1538, Xanjori #1486, 3puppies #1641, WindwardAway #1671, Kareemah #1688, Tildey #1699, Future #1708)
Psycho - 3 (Crackleslap #1481, Listo #1701)
WindwardAway - 1 (Cape90 #1432)
Kareemah - 1 (Lettuce #1504)
Claws - 1 (Matthieu #1714)

Not Voting: Mazer, Nightingale, Val the Moofia Boss, Claws #1568, GrumpyCat #1680, MTR #1713

Current Modified Majority: 8

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on Aug 18th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 19 players alive, majority is 10 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I wish that 4 random players play a mini tournament of wish granters choice in Duelist Kingdom

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
As much as I find Listo slightly sus he is right in we shouldnt end the day, especially a day we get to make wishes.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah that is why I unvoted to keep things going. I hadn't done wishes yet and I am sure others have not as well

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
I’m confused by this whole wishes thing, I thought blind ninja was the wish granter so how does that work now

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
I go to bed and y'all just decide to have anarchy with the rules and toeing lines.

As a final reminder to everyone present, do not claim or breadcrumb your abilities or role. I don't care if you claim whatever alignment you want, but do not claim actions, roles, or information in a way that instantly confirms your character.

This is literally the final warning before I go on a murder spree. Everyone has been warned.
I just found out about reader mode so reading through these posts again and this is cracking me up 😂😭

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I’m confused by this whole wishes thing, I thought blind ninja was the wish granter so how does that work now
He has sent his little helpers to grant us a wish today. So you can make one in private in Discord and one in game thread in bolded blue. My advice is make it interesting if you want it granted.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
James stood up and did a gracious bow. “It looks like I am up first to deliver the first wish and boy is this one a doozy. This wish was requested in private and I have graciously determined to grant their request. Good luck ladies and gentleman and may the odds be ever in your favor.” Jesse quickly smacked James over the head muttering something about the wrong show.

The granted wish is: “I wish for everyone to receive a choice for tonight only, they may shoot and kill a target of their choice or receive a one use BPV.

However, adjustments have been made that will keep somewhat of the spirit of the wish but make it more interesting and not give the entire game a real gun..

As of this point, every single living player has been given a gun. They can submit a kill on another player of their choice via Discord and I will process the action. However, only one of the guns will actually work and shoot. Another gun will critically fail, killing the user. Every other gun will do nothing.

Submitted kills will be shown to the thread but ONLY that a shot was used. I will update the thread as I can but it likely won't be after every single shot. The user of the gun will never be shown. The target of the gun will only be shown unless killed.

Day 3 cannot end early for any reason until this game concludes. The gun game will end once the real gun has been fired or the end of Day 3 is reached by time-out.

There is no penalty for not firing outside of the day going full length.

Good luck!

There are about 27 hours remaining in Day 3.

Last edited:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I am going to make another post. This event will not work the way I planned it and has an issue. The same type of event will happen but with updated rules and is being started over

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I wish for the current wish to be undone and choose this wish that turns Voidkitten into a player, that can be subsequently voted off to the boon of no one.

Day 3 Private Wish Event

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Let's try that again.

James stood up and did a gracious bow. “It looks like I am up first to deliver the first wish and boy is this one a doozy. This wish was requested in private and I have graciously determined to grant their request. Good luck ladies and gentleman and may the odds be ever in your favor.” Jesse quickly smacked James over the head muttering something about the wrong show.

The granted wish is: “I wish for everyone to receive a choice for tonight only, they may shoot and kill a target of their choice or receive a one use BPV.

However, adjustments have been made that will keep somewhat of the spirit of the wish but make it more fair

As of this point, every single living player has a choice between taking a gun or a BPV. If you choose the BPV, you will be immune to any kills during this event. If you choose the gun, you are eligible to be killed, but have the chance to perform a kill. The gun has a 50% chance to hit your target, a 40% chance to misfire and do nothing, and a 10% chance to kill yourself.

Results will be given at the end of the event, but the person who performed the shot will not be shown. Day 3 cannot end early for any reason until all choices have been made or the day ends by time-out. If you do not choose by the end of day, you will not take the gun or the vest.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Going to guess only a small percentage actually take the gun and take a shot

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
This is why, for the good of town, you should post your whole role card. It would assuredly get you modkilled and save us the hassle.

All of us town could wish that you get included as an honorable mention in the winning team writeup for supporting town
Just logging on today. I only have a few minutes before I'm gone for two hours.

But this would have definitely modkilled psych

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
This is so hard. I absolutely expect the standard n3 kill my way. But my vig shots are sexy as fuck.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Right now, I'm comfortable putting my vote on cape and seeing what plays out with Tom Holland

But going forward if I had less than a 50/50 shot, I would absolutely sacrifice psych first.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Cape90 - 8 (CWE #1533, Psycho #1538, Xanjori #1486, 3puppies #1641, WindwardAway #1671, Kareemah #1688, Tildey #1699, Future #1708)
Psycho - 3 (Crackleslap #1481, Listo #1701)
WindwardAway - 1 (Cape90 #1432)

Not Voting: Mazer, Nightingale, Val the Moofia Boss, Claws #1568, GrumpyCat #1680, MTR #1713

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on Aug 18th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 19 players alive, majority is 10 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority comes into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I think MTR has a very powerful role, and BN decided to bring him back over Val because he was trying to townside
Val hardly spoke day 1 versus MTR but I will agree that MTR wasn't that helpful day 1.

I thought MTR's catch up was kinda towny though

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
The annoyance of being caught out for a complete misunderstanding of a vote action. Probably wouldn't have even been tracked if that were the case. When I had such a cool role, too.

Well, it's gonna take you guys some time to actually kill me. So I'll strike you a deal. Let me live and all my efforts will be targeted towards people in the POE.
wait are you caught scuim?

Vote: PsychoSoldier

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Looking back I did realize that I was clearing him based on the fact he was targeted by red on night one but I should have probably held back on that because sometimes scum to target each other to help clear them and depending on the action it is not a negative to them.

Unless something is screwy Cape is red.

Now we can hold off on that if we want but we need to circle back to that.
I don't get how I am red

You literally defended me when you caught up

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
*sigh* How I wish I could claim.

Anyway, Cape peacing out as soon as everyone caught on seems like an admission. Even if you try to go through me first, you'll want to take care of him.
caught what? I have college

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
well my legacy is in my reads, I am just confused on what is going on

Cape90

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
I think MTR cleared Future? I also kinda think Future's comment about Blind townsiding due to MTR's role just felt like it came from a towny heart. llettuce reads as pretty towny to me this phase.
I don't know if this is the case though because of how MTR talked to me about Future, it seemed like MTR had more of a gut townread then a mech townread

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I got targeted by scum day 1

I must be mafia because of that

:banghead:
Scum have been known to target other scum and I wasn't thinking about that when I posted that you were not red because I was thinking they targeted you so you are not red. Just means you are ruled out of being that specific red role.

You are red however and not because you were targeted by scum night one.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Scum have been known to target other scum and I wasn't thinking about that when I posted that you were not red because I was thinking they targeted you so you are not red. Just means you are ruled out of being that specific red role.

You are red however and not because you were targeted by scum night one.
Forgive my innocence, but this info of yours, are you certain?

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Spent the day dealing with another skin issue, so there's a lot to come back to. I am still quite groggy from anesthesia, but they tell me the procedure was a success.

In the initial write-up, I was under the impression that there would be two wishes granted - and we should each submit one public and one private.

Since the game of give everyone a gun or a BPV was not listed in the public thread, does that imply that the remaining wish will be granted from the public wishes?- Because it doesn't seem like there are very many public wishes still.

I would also encourage town to choose the BPV for this game, but for the daring, Psycho seems like a good target. If we can eliminate him with 3 shots, would it use up his BPV from this game, as well as the one he already claimed to have?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
We've already looked at the relative plus and minus on a faw.

I want to get some deep reads out before this time ends.

4d chess. Deep conspiracy.

If mtr is wrong on cape, I would be very concerned about the people who pick up a thread on his defense. I would be very suspicious of most tactical scum minds, as a potential partner. it would be part of a deep game to force a kill.

That's only if mtr is wrong, and I don't see that as a probable given that cape seemed already under suspicion. I just want to make sure that nobody writes it off, as I already feel I've seen the seeds for potential excuses to be portrayed as definite.

I'm actually ok with Psych's initial logic, but I don't like him starting to paint too deeply that people who weren't willing to listen to him were more likely scum. If he keeps surviving, I would caution that nobody LET him push that too hard. There's going to likely come a time that dealing with Psych may be the smart play. And if he tries to shoot down any discussion of that, he should not be allowed to pass.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I'm actually ok with Psych's initial logic, but I don't like him starting to paint too deeply that people who weren't willing to listen to him were more likely scum. If he keeps surviving, I would caution that nobody LET him push that too hard. There's going to likely come a time that dealing with Psych may be the smart play. And if he tries to shoot down any discussion of that, he should not be allowed to pass.
I wont lie I do think the tactically correct choice is to yeet Psycho today. But sometimes correct isnt fun.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I usually work in a series of threats. I'm not sure how Psych wouldn't be a threat, so he'd have to be eliminated at some point.

But I tend to default to prioritizing red.

I think given the potential for reads at night play. People should list out some of their priorities right now.

Claws

Mastermind
If he manages to get a kill here and it counts he will be 3/5? With 2 immunitys he could pull a win food for thought

Claws

Mastermind
He said he was gunna gun cape which looks helpful but who does it help other then himself we are gunna lynch cape anyways if you chose a gun i implor you to shoot psycho if he chose bpv he lied to us and how can we trust him anyways

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If he manages to get a kill here and it counts he will be 3/5? With 2 immunitys he could pull a win food for thought
I would be on a Psycho train if we didn't have other info. As of now, there is a 90% chance I'm voting Psycho tomorrow.

Claws

Mastermind
I would be on a Psycho train if we didn't have other info. As of now, there is a 90% chance I'm voting Psycho tomorrow.
And i agree here i just wonder if he manages a kill here if he can weasle a win out

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If mtr is wrong on cape, I would be very concerned about the people who pick up a thread on his defense.
Do you really think scum would kill their buddy counting there will be a rez mechanic that it will be MTR who would get picked and use a cannibal kill on top of that that would let them see their pole while others wouldnt? To get a role they already know?

MTR could be wrong about Cape but if he is red then it is 4d chess indeed.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
He said he was gunna gun cape which looks helpful but who does it help other then himself we are gunna lynch cape anyways if you chose a gun i implor you to shoot psycho if he chose bpv he lied to us and how can we trust him anyways
Claws outing very hard I see

Day 3 Private Wish Event End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
James smiled as the results finally all came in. He did another bow and thanked everyone for supporting Team Rocket. He looked around and snapped his fingers, letting the results be know. “Now once this is done, one public wish has a chance to be granted still and Jessie will be your woman then.”

A shot rings out at Claws
A shot rings out at Psycho
A shot rings out at Listo
A shot rings out at Cape
A shot rings out at Tildey
A shot rings out at Crackleslap.

PsychoSoldier
was minding his own business when a shot rang out and the bullet flew through the air, striking him in the chest. He stumbled over and fell to his knees, as the blood pooled around him. However, strange time magics took over and Psycho was now watching the scene in reverse, as his blood pooled back into him. Before he knew it, it was moments before the shot. Psycho quickly ducked, avoiding the bullet a second time. He sighed and wiped his brow, knowing that couldn’t happen again or there’d be more consequences.

Tildey was tending to her garden, even while the event was going on. She knew that there was no excuse for a poor display factor and there should be flowers even if there was a battle raging all around her. As she finished tending her last flower, a bullet connected with her, providing her own blood as glorious fertilizer. As Tildey bled out, others met the same fate.

Tildey, playing as ???, the ??? has been killed.

Before anyone could react, the ground around Tildey started to glow, changing Tildey into something more…green and naturey. As the glow faded, Tildey stretched and stood up. She looked different…almost as if she were made of wood.

Tildey has returned. She is allowed to post in thread for the remainder of the game, but has no actions, does not count for parity, and cannot vote. For all intents and purposes she is dead.

WindwardAway had her target in her sights and fired. Unfortunately, the gun malfunctioned and exploded. The gun had been loaded with unstable explosive rounds for maximum pain, but they also created maximum explosions if there were issues. WindwardAway was caught up in the explosion and ceased to exist. As Windward died, so did a couple others.

WindwardAway, playing as Red Eyes Black Dragon/Charizard, the Bus Driving Bodyguard, has been killed.

Living Players:

1. 3puppies
2. Cape90
3. Claws
4. Crackleslap
5. CWE
6. FutureHold
7. GrumpyCat
8. Kareemah
9. Listo95
10. Llettuce
11. Matthieu
12. Mazer
13. MTR
14. Nightingale
15. PsychoSoldier
16. Val the Moofia Boss 2.0
17. Xanjori

Day 3 Vote Count:

Psycho - 6 (Crackleslap #1481, Listo #1701, Cape90 #1754, Val #1776, Claws #1778)
Cape90 - 6 (CWE #1533, Psycho #1538, Xanjori #1486, 3puppies #1641, Kareemah #1688, Future #1708)

Not Voting: Mazer, Nightingale, GrumpyCat #1680, MTR #1713

It is still Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on August 18th or when majority is reached. With 17 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play. If modified majority is not reached, there will be no elimination.

Top Bottom