Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

SolidSnake

Lunchable
@SolidSnake what say you? GrumpyCat has appeared and said a few things. You've been quiet this whole phase.
I'm at a loss as to where to go, other than tug at the Princess thread and see where that takes us. Not a lot to work with, I know, though by your own admission you were entrusted with knowledge. I assume you would have been told the identity of the killer if actions had not been obscured, right? If I'm reading the write up correctly.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Love how I’m being sus’d even though my early game has always been weak.
Yeah, I don't have a good clue who you are

My problem, though, is that your later game is actually worse than your early game here

Which...this statement makes me think I know who you are

And it's not helping your case at all

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I'm at a loss as to where to go, other than tug at the Princess thread and see where that takes us. Not a lot to work with, I know, though by your own admission you were entrusted with knowledge. I assume you would have been told the identity of the killer if actions had not been obscured, right? If I'm reading the write up correctly.
Yep, that's what I'm gathering. Which is why I thought Art was guaranteed scum at first, but now I'm thinking the obfuscation makes it so I've got true, but tainted results.

Alysrazor

Lunchable
Do you not have any off-the-cuff thoughts?
Town lean Arceus
Neutral Bacon
Town lean Grumpy
Neutral Hulk
Scum lean Jack
They exist? Master
Neutral Medivh (if they are who I believe they are)
Town Moana
Neutral Princess
Neutral Rikishi
Who? Sauron
Town lean Seph
Slight town Snake
Town Sub
Scum lean Twin
Scum lean Xavier

Based on what I recall from every player currently.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
A feeling?!?
Scum tried to KILL MOANA!!!
Seems pretty clear this is true with the whole Rock/Paper/Scissors game of doom. Add you to the trusted pile, too, I guess.

Trusted:
Subzero - scum targeted him with an investigative role on N1, seems to have been a target for a kill last night which may have been scum hidden as town action, may have been mind control, or may have been random weird shit, but whatever the case, it speaks well for him. Also by far the most active player that is pushing for solving things. If he's scum, then I'm Santa Claus.
SolidSnake- Had the bus drive action with an inactive, suggesting they tried to get him accidentally killed by the inactivity kill. Also, was not saved from being lowest vote on D1, resulting in his death (though was resurrected later)
Moana - Rock, paper, scissors of doom seems a pretty solid indicator that they're town, unless you wish to argue for scum throwing the match because of the apparent bullet proof vest had by the one issuing the challenge. Very risky kind of play, to waste a BPV, though.

Trust-ish
GrumpyCat - Actively posting. Mostly a carryover from previous impressions. Maybe deserving of another look, but I think there are better uses of time and energy.
Bacon- General impressions are positive, but it's not a solid thing. Better choices out there for lynch.
Rikishi- I'm getting a positive vibe here, but nothing substantial beyond impressions.

Uncertain
Sauron- Absentee replacing an absentee, yet doesn't die to listo's wrath. Curious.
Arttheclown- Dead and stumped. Continues professing innocence, but of course he would regardless. Really would have like a flip rather than a ???
Masterchief- I can say I remember he's posted...but I can't remember anything beyond that. I have no impressions of this player at all, which in some ways is awfully damning in its own right.
Sephiroth- I can't recall much here. I swear he's posted, and I vaguely think there was something more than just fluff, but I can't remember.
Xavier Woods- Had a bit of attention tossed his way early, I remember, though it faded away. Most of my memories of him involve defending himself from the Xavier haters.

Distrust-ish
PrincessPeach -Stalled train, big swing to save somebody without information could go either way and is perhaps non alignment indicative, not a lot of contributions outside of that one big swing is iffy. Nobody else seems to trust them, which might be shading my impressions at this point. I'm hesitant to throw my vote here because I feel like I'm being led down a dark alley by those saying "trust me, it'll all be fine".
Medivh- Like with half the game or more, I think I know who the player is. Tends to always be the kind of suspicious and unhelpful vibe, regardless of role, but that doesn't change away from being unhelpful.
HulkHogan- While I still enjoy the RP elements of his posts, I'm starting to get an impression of little contribution and being quick to jump on the bandwagons out there. Not a definitively damning opinion, but...

Distrust
Twintania -upgrading (or downgrading I suppose) from yesterday. Still don't trust, and going forward with it.
JackSparrow - Same boat as Twintania.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Once he posted, right before end of day, to say they hadn't read anything and would work on that later.

Side note: I haven't finished catching up with this day, even if there's not a lot yet to go through.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Wait, did I miss somebody? My ragged attempt at notes keeping track are a mess.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Yes, I missed Alyzrazor. Was counting myself two short of total players (accounting for dead stumpy mcstumpface), but realized I obviously wouldn't count myself.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
@Sauron You popped in right before night phase and it is now close to 24hrs into this day and you have yet to do or say anything. Why should we keep you around?
I’m new to this site and to this game and I’ve have tried to find the time to catch up but I still have no idea what’s going on. I understand that’s not going to help anyone to tr me.

I was hoping that someone would help me by quoting some posts or give me a summary and I know I didn’t ask but I’m doing it now. I am town but obviously until I figure out exactly what the hell is going on, I don’t have anything more to say that would logically point to that.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Alysrazor even. Mr Alice Razor. I missed a Mr Alice Razor. Or Miss Alice Razor. I dunno. I'm going to finish reading the day before I add them to the lists.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Late voters on Croissant: Bacon, MasterChief, Alys, Arceus, JackSparrow, Xavier (Sephiroth, SolidSnake, Rikishi, Art)
-With Jack and Xavier, if Peach is scum, I don't think the later vote on Croissant matters considering I think it's NAI to go for which lynch will actually meet majority.

Voters on Hades D3: Hulk, Grumpy, Twin, Jack, Alys, Xavier (SolidSnake, Art)
-Same thing with Xavier.

If we ignore Xavier for now, we have Alys and Jack as the crossover between wagons.

Not a great look for Alys, especially if Peach is scum
This I think reasoning is enough for me to place Alysrazor into at least the distrust-ish category. Sure glad I waited. Jack was already distrusted, so no change for him.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Once he posted, right before end of day, to say they hadn't read anything and would work on that later.

Side note: I haven't finished catching up with this day, even if there's not a lot yet to go through.
I would really love
Day 1 Vote Count:

Pikachu - 2 (GrumpyCat #9, MasterChief #13)
HulkHogan - 2 (Twintainia #53, Kumquat #56)
Hades - 1 (HulkHogan #8)
Twintania - 1 (PrincessPeach #29)
MasterChief - 1 (SubZero #33)
GrumpyCat - 1 (JackSparrow #45)
SubZero - 1 (Sora #74)

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Applejack, Arceus, ArtTheClown, Bacon, Croissant, Gibbs, Hades, Medivh, Moana, Pikachu, Rikishi, Sephiroth, SolidSnake, XavierWoods
Can anyone give me a very brief rundown why these specific slots are being wagoned?

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Johnny Depp Drinking GIF

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
I guess thats a take i have basically stayed true to my voting i havent liked peach and have swapped only to secure lynch

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Given what I've read, and general impressions, I am inclined to go along with Alysrazor as a viable alternative to Peach.

Vote: Alysrazor

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I would really love

Can anyone give me a very brief rundown why these specific slots are being wagoned?
You said you're new to this game? Do you mean the game of mafia/werewolf in general? Because I wouldn't expect a new person to use the term "slots"

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I’m new to this site but not new to forum mafia.
Ok, just making sure

D1 was largely a crapshoot for wagons. I would mostly pay attention to the last hour and then focus on D2 and D3. The most contentious slot for today is Princess Peach, but all thoughts are welcome.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Ok, just making sure

D1 was largely a crapshoot for wagons. I would mostly pay attention to the last hour and then focus on D2 and D3. The most contentious slot for today is Princess Peach, but all thoughts are welcome.
Thanks. I will try to ISO her but if there are any specific quotes of hers that I should look at, that would be helpfu

SubZero

Scum Hunter
@Sauron you can also click the threadmarks button at the top of the page and that will take you to the starts and ends of days, as well as different events. That way you can get sort of the highlights of what's happened so far.

You can also click Reader Mode(might be in the threadmark menu on mobile) and that will just display all the threadmarks as full posts.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
No specific Peach quotes. Her ISO is pretty small, but my primary concern with her is that her wagon has been counter to a town wagon on two different days, and on the last phase it struggled to gain any momentum against the Hades wagon which was basically a runaway from the start of D3.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
No specific Peach quotes. Her ISO is pretty small, but my primary concern with her is that her wagon has been counter to a town wagon on two different days, and on the last phase it struggled to gain any momentum against the Hades wagon which was basically a runaway from the start of D3.
I understand how to get an ISO but clicking on a specific post but how do I find all of the ISOs? Of all the players? Or rather how do I look up a particular player?

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I understand how to get an ISO but clicking on a specific post but how do I find all of the ISOs? Of all the players? Or rather how do I look up a particular player?
Look at the screenshot below.

If you're on a computer, the reply number is to the right. But you want to click on that. It'll bring up the list of people who have posted in the thread.
So you can click the ISO button at the top of each post to ISO that specific person, or you can go to the Mafia Game Threads subforum and click here

Screenshot_20230605-092828.png

SubZero

Scum Hunter
So you think she’s scum based off of wagon atrophy? Any other reasons?
She's also been playing scummily. Self-voted to "save" a townie she had no info on. Emptily pushed Sora who is dead and confirmed town, including parking there for a while when we had info confirming his innocence. Has contributed almost no reads other than the empty push on Sora despite being asked about it. Basically admitted to not being town this phase(could be neutral/3p). Has not shown any desire to actually help push anyone or solve the game.

There are reasons why some of this could just be a WTF Town player. But when combined with the wagon situation, it just looks like she's scum, or at least not town.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
@Sauron you can also click the threadmarks button at the top of the page and that will take you to the starts and ends of days, as well as different events. That way you can get sort of the highlights of what's happened so far.

You can also click Reader Mode(might be in the threadmark menu on mobile) and that will just display all the threadmarks as full posts.
She's also been playing scummily. Self-voted to "save" a townie she had no info on. Emptily pushed Sora who is dead and confirmed town, including parking there for a while when we had info confirming his innocence. Has contributed almost no reads other than the empty push on Sora despite being asked about it. Basically admitted to not being town this phase(could be neutral/3p). Has not shown any desire to actually help push anyone or solve the game.

There are reasons why some of this could just be a WTF Town player. But when combined with the wagon situation, it just looks like she's scum, or at least not town.
She claimed to not be town?

But yeah, I do think pushing a single player but having no other reads is strange. I’m still not how to find her posts. Is there an actvity counter or something on here?

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Thanks. I will try to ISO her but if there are any specific quotes of hers that I should look at, that would be helpfu
read what she said about not voting for croissant during d2. then read her posts the next phase. its not that many.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I have but I want to know how I can look up any player’s posts without having to look at the entire thread. There must be a way to do that?

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
i actually think the quotes are key. strong actions are typically for a reason. details matter here.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I have but I want to know how I can look up any player’s posts without having to look at the entire thread. There must be a way to do that?
Did you see my screenshot I sent?

Are you playing on computer or mobile right now?

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf

this is a decent summation too.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
She claimed to not be town?

But yeah, I do think pushing a single player but having no other reads is strange. I’m still not how to find her posts. Is there an actvity counter or something on here?
If you go to the actual forum page for Mafia Game Threads that has all the other games, click on the number next to replies. It will bring up everyone's post count. You can then click on the post number and that will show all of their posts, as if you hit ISO next to the post. It lists in reverse order.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Did you see my screenshot I sent?

Are you playing on computer or mobile right now?
iPad but have it set to regular. I find the formatting on this site very confusing. i think I did see it but it led me to other game threads.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

PrincessPeach - 4 (Sephiroth #1650, HulkHogan #1653, SolidSnake #1674, Rikishi #1689)
Medivh - 2 (GrumpyCat #1713, XavierWoods #1770]
Alysrazor - 2 (SubZero #1771, Arceus #1829)
Bacon - 1 (Moana #1779)

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Bacon, JackSparrow, MasterChief, Medivh, PrincessPeach, Sauron, Twintania

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 12th or when majority is reached. With 17 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 5

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
Given what I've read, and general impressions, I am inclined to go along with Alysrazor as a viable alternative to Peach.

Vote: Alysrazor
Please everybody slow down on counter trains to the Princess. I don't want her to slip again. She cannot be trusted as she has been caught lying. Get your post count up but don't give her and scum any wiggle room.

And Moana is 100% town. I understand his distrust on SZ, but I am not certain. Maybe 80%.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
He isn't wrong, and despite my misgivings about being led down a dark alley as I said above, it is mostly the people I'm trusting that push her.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Arceus move your vote on to me
I disliked how lots of people were switching over to Croissant towards the end. IIRC Croissant popped up to say that he didn't have the time to create a post to defend himself. That read to me as a town player who did not have much investment in the game and was perhaps a little defeatist (it's D1, people want to get a lynch off and someone has to be the unlucky sob, it was late so the chances of other trains starting up are becoming increasingly unlikely, etc), rather than a scum player who would have been much more motivated to fight to help his team who has a limited number of players and could lose powers if he died. I did not believe Croissant was scum, as if he was scum then it would have been very easy for Croissant to type up a quick rebuttal post and then have the scum players "buy" that read in the game thread, and then hard push someone else. The anonymous nature of the game means it would be easy for scum to hard push someone else as an alternative without people being alarmed by seemingly out-of-character behavior of players they know. (At the time I was suspicious of the posters who were posting a lot in that late phase, though now I am not so sure).

I do not know anything about Sora. I was irked by their actions yesterday. Rereading the writeup, it seems that Sora is clear, as otherwise someone would have come out and have said "Sora is scum" because they watched him or received an "other" result on him by now. It is possible that he could be a godfather who didn't do anything last night, but I feel the chances of that are statistically unlikely. So I think Sora has a higher than average chance of being town, but his behavior yesterday still really irks me.
so she was pretty dramatic on saving croissant. as you can see on some of these. the post right above this is the logic AFTER the croissant flip. all about reads and stuff.
For the record I am voting Sora because I don't like how he was putting words into people's mouths the prior day.
weird call out. i don't think sora had amazing reads or anything, but i don't see where he was putting words in people's mouths. and it was already fruitless
I have already addressed why I stuck my neck out for Croissant yesterday to the best I could without infringing upon the rules.
so this is very specifically worded. speaks to getting role info. but i can't see how that would work, and it doesn't seem to line up with the "i saw a defeated town vibe" from the other post i quoted. compare that one to this and to the "some town are more important than others" from d2. it just doesn't seem to vibe up. also peach seemed cool with town pressure until the end. which could line up with her "i saw a defeated town story" problem is she's also talking about info. and if you have info, you know that early. it's all too much speaking to whatever the pressure was at this point. and let me say it again. this move has been pulled with great success by scum recently without anyone calling them out on it.
Sora and Subzero are the loudest voices and are steering the game.

Rikishi has been annoying for seemingly ignoring my posts but being annoying isn't necessarily incriminating.

Some people have brought up Medivh for his low activity, but if he is who I think he is then that is NAI, at least for now.

I have not been focused on the game this much today and yesterday so I might be missing some thing.

I am interested in Alysrazor and Arceus, but I am not quite sure why. It might be that they are in that sweet spot where they are posting enough to seem "active" but aren't really contributing anything. I might be wrong.

No opinion on everyone else.

I will help push Hulk Hogan as an alternative and see what happens.

Unvote: Sora

Vote: Hulk Hogan

I said I was interested in him yesterday.

Who says I am?
just some weird vibes too.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
so she was pretty dramatic on saving croissant. as you can see on some of these. the post right above this is the logic AFTER the croissant flip. all about reads and stuff.

weird call out. i don't think sora had amazing reads or anything, but i don't see where he was putting words in people's mouths. and it was already fruitless

so this is very specifically worded. speaks to getting role info. but i can't see how that would work, and it doesn't seem to line up with the "i saw a defeated town vibe" from the other post i quoted. compare that one to this and to the "some town are more important than others" from d2. it just doesn't seem to vibe up. also peach seemed cool with town pressure until the end. which could line up with her "i saw a defeated town story" problem is she's also talking about info. and if you have info, you know that early. it's all too much speaking to whatever the pressure was at this point. and let me say it again. this move has been pulled with great success by scum recently without anyone calling them out on it.

Thanks for this. I will try to skim through the game. How do you read croissant slot? I should probably look them up too.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
I mean this is NAI for Medivh, so voting record means a lot to me with them.

I dunno, Med could be scum but I just feel like Alys has more likelihood to be scum.
The contribution is NAI for Medivh, but so is the voting. So I dont really see voting record as something that useful from that slot.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Please everybody slow down on counter trains to the Princess. I don't want her to slip again. She cannot be trusted as she has been caught lying. Get your post count up but don't give her and scum any wiggle room.

And Moana is 100% town. I understand his distrust on SZ, but I am not certain. Maybe 80%.
Slow down... She is at 4 and we are just halfway through today. Not exactly in a bad position. Counter trains are also a good way to pressure people and see what happens. Could pull some strings and get more info, instead of just sitting on Peach til EoD

SubZero

Scum Hunter

I'm switching back to Peach but if we're not gonna do something with this phase, then we should just hammer Peach. Waiting around with a dead phase feels like torture.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
I'm switching back to Peach but if we're not gonna do something with this phase, then we should just hammer Peach. Waiting around with a dead phase feels like torture.
Kinda agree that if nothing else is getting done, we should get it over with.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Seems pretty clear this is true with the whole Rock/Paper/Scissors game of doom. Add you to the trusted pile, too, I guess.

Trusted:
Subzero - scum targeted him with an investigative role on N1, seems to have been a target for a kill last night which may have been scum hidden as town action, may have been mind control, or may have been random weird shit, but whatever the case, it speaks well for him. Also by far the most active player that is pushing for solving things. If he's scum, then I'm Santa Claus.
SolidSnake- Had the bus drive action with an inactive, suggesting they tried to get him accidentally killed by the inactivity kill. Also, was not saved from being lowest vote on D1, resulting in his death (though was resurrected later)
Moana - Rock, paper, scissors of doom seems a pretty solid indicator that they're town, unless you wish to argue for scum throwing the match because of the apparent bullet proof vest had by the one issuing the challenge. Very risky kind of play, to waste a BPV, though.

Trust-ish
GrumpyCat - Actively posting. Mostly a carryover from previous impressions. Maybe deserving of another look, but I think there are better uses of time and energy.
Bacon- General impressions are positive, but it's not a solid thing. Better choices out there for lynch.
Rikishi- I'm getting a positive vibe here, but nothing substantial beyond impressions.

Uncertain
Sauron- Absentee replacing an absentee, yet doesn't die to listo's wrath. Curious.
Arttheclown- Dead and stumped. Continues professing innocence, but of course he would regardless. Really would have like a flip rather than a ???
Masterchief- I can say I remember he's posted...but I can't remember anything beyond that. I have no impressions of this player at all, which in some ways is awfully damning in its own right.
Sephiroth- I can't recall much here. I swear he's posted, and I vaguely think there was something more than just fluff, but I can't remember.
Xavier Woods- Had a bit of attention tossed his way early, I remember, though it faded away. Most of my memories of him involve defending himself from the Xavier haters.

Distrust-ish
PrincessPeach -Stalled train, big swing to save somebody without information could go either way and is perhaps non alignment indicative, not a lot of contributions outside of that one big swing is iffy. Nobody else seems to trust them, which might be shading my impressions at this point. I'm hesitant to throw my vote here because I feel like I'm being led down a dark alley by those saying "trust me, it'll all be fine".
Medivh- Like with half the game or more, I think I know who the player is. Tends to always be the kind of suspicious and unhelpful vibe, regardless of role, but that doesn't change away from being unhelpful.
HulkHogan- While I still enjoy the RP elements of his posts, I'm starting to get an impression of little contribution and being quick to jump on the bandwagons out there. Not a definitively damning opinion, but...

Distrust
Twintania -upgrading (or downgrading I suppose) from yesterday. Still don't trust, and going forward with it.
Talk to me about Twinania and Jack.

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
I agree here either ppl get spicy or we ship the princess feels like days just dragging on

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Talk to me about Twinania and Jack.
As much as I like some engagement from you... Seems like you are taking the easy way out of asking people their opinions on others instead of reading the game and forming your own opinion.

Youve asked and been told how to ISO and have yet to give any of your own opinions. Who do you feel is the best lynch today? Who are your top3 trust and distrust, and why?

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
As much as I think Moana is town with the RPS.

Some super paranoid tinfoil has me not sold 100% on them being town. Sit more like 90-95%

Since Morrison lost and popped the vest, and town doesnt know who any of the scum are. Putting 2 scum in RPS and intentionally popping the GF vest to give someone town cred. I know this isnt anything that we can do anything about this early, but it shouldnt 100% clear Moana the later we get into the game.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them

Some super paranoid tinfoil has me not sold 100% on them being town. Sit more like 90-95%

Since Morrison lost and popped the vest, and town doesnt know who any of the scum are. Putting 2 scum in RPS and intentionally popping the GF vest to give someone town cred. I know this isnt anything that we can do anything about this early, but it shouldnt 100% clear Moana the later we get into the game.
I can agree with the sentiment, but that's an issue to mostly be revisited later in the game when we're down to fewer people, I think.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Day 4 Vote Count:

PrincessPeach - 4 (Sephiroth #1650, HulkHogan #1653, SolidSnake #1674, Rikishi #1689)
Medivh - 2 (GrumpyCat #1713, XavierWoods #1770]
Alysrazor - 2 (SubZero #1771, Arceus #1829)
Bacon - 1 (Moana #1779)

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Bacon, JackSparrow, MasterChief, Medivh, PrincessPeach, Sauron, Twintania

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 12th or when majority is reached. With 17 players alive, majority is 9 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 5

Moana

Vanilla Townie

Tell me you don't know who Moana is without telling me you don't know who Moana is.

SubZero

Scum Hunter

Trusted:

Trust-ish

Uncertain

Distrust-ish

Distrust
Can you talk about why you have Twin and Jack so low? Feels like there's a lot of explanation for literally everything else, even if some is kind of vague

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
It is still mostly the gut feels, I confess. I didn't like the feel of their posts as I read through, The votes and reasoning felt a little off to me or maybe even opportunistic, and because I had put them in the distrust-ish category the last time and didn't see anything that made me feel better about them, it felt appropriate to rank them below the newcomers to the Distrust-ish category.

The analysis you gave showing Jack sharing the vote similarities with Alysrazor didn't help his cause.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Croissant is dead. Flipped townie.

Bottom of the SoD posts have the living and the dead.
Yeah I realize that now. I think their ISO did seem pretty townie, so make of that what you will. What did Peach lie about
As much as I like some engagement from you... Seems like you are taking the easy way out of asking people their opinions on others instead of reading the game and forming your own opinion.

Youve asked and been told how to ISO and have yet to give any of your own opinions. Who do you feel is the best lynch today? Who are your top3 trust and distrust, and why?
I’m new to the site, still trying to figure out the formatting and haven’t read the game. I can’t even figure out how to preview my posts but sure I’m taking it “easy”. *rolling eyes*

I obviously don’t fucking know rn and you aren’t being remotely helpful!

Sauron

Lost Wolf
I read Peaches’ posts and I don’t have an opinion on her posts so far. You or someone said she lied about something. What did she lie about?

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Yeah I realize that now. I think their ISO did seem pretty townie, so make of that what you will. What did Peach lie about

I’m new to the site, still trying to figure out the formatting and haven’t read the game. I can’t even figure out how to preview my posts but sure I’m taking it “easy”. *rolling eyes*

I obviously don’t fucking know rn and you aren’t being remotely helpful!
Well... maybe you should read the game and stop trying to take the lazy way through. This kinda crap doesnt give me a good vibe about your slot. More then 4 days of time since you were subbed in and you still havent read the game. Instead of bitching and complaining about the formatting, or how to preview, or some other BS, READ the Game.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I read Peaches’ posts and I don’t have an opinion on her posts so far. You or someone said she lied about something. What did she lie about?
Check out Sephiroth's post here

You should go to the actual post rather than reading this quote version, but she made a post implying she had info on Croissant (from her role), but the explanation given elsewhere had nothing to do with info.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Well... maybe you should read the game and stop trying to take the lazy way through. This kinda crap doesnt give me a good vibe about your slot. More then 4 days of time since you were subbed in and you still havent read the game. Instead of bitching and complaining about the formatting, or how to preview, or some other BS, READ the Game.
Let's take it down a couple notches

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Fine that’s fair but I am having an extremely difficult time with the formatting. So anyone saying I’m taking jt easy is bqtshit insane.

It is my fault I haven’t read the game yet. So, I will do that. I’m not lazy I have actual lds and I struggle with this stuff.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Sauron, you won't die today, but there's still a good chance you're scum. So if you could just take the time to read what you can and chime in periodically as you do so, hopefully we can get a better read on you come next phase.

Sauron

Lost Wolf
Sauron, you won't die today, but there's still a good chance you're scum. So if you could just take the time to read what you can and chime in periodically as you do so, hopefully we can get a better read on you come next phase.
I’m not scum and if I can figure out how to navigate this formatting, I’ll hopefully be able to prove that. Anyway, I apologize fir my outburst but I’m just really frustrated.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I’m not scum and if I can figure out how to navigate this formatting, I’ll hopefully be able to prove that. Anyway, I apologize fir my outburst but I’m just really frustrated.
Understandable. Which is why I'm trying to give you the room to breathe. If you have any other questions, I'm more than willing to try and help.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Vote: PrincessPeach

Everyone but MasterChief has checked in. This is the only flip I'm really interested in today, and it seems like Peach has pretty much given up. So we can wait for MasterChief if you want, but I'm ready to get this over with.

Let's try to look into Alys/Twin/Jack/Hulk/MasterChief overnight. Maybe Sauron or Medivh just to be sure.

SolidSnake

Lunchable
I'm not against the day phase being made to end early. We could look elsewhere but I'm increasingly optimistic that Princess is a solid thread to pull at for a lead.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 4 Vote Count:

PrincessPeach - 6 (Sephiroth #1650, HulkHogan #1653, SolidSnake #1674, Rikishi #1689, JackSparrow #1867, SubZero #1894)
Alysrazor - 2 (Arceus #1829, XavierWoods #1868)
Medivh - 1 (GrumpyCat #1713)
Bacon - 1 (Moana #1779)

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Bacon, MasterChief, Medivh, PrincessPeach, Sauron, Twintania

Current Modified Majority: 6

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
Finally back at my computer - We need three more votes to hammer, but I feel better as long as we keep the Princess in the Modified Majority. I am always going to be wary of scum potentially ending a day early to leave non-voters at Listo's mercy - though do I think if they had that power they might save it until it potentially benefits them more. So let me ask everyone please vote before we hammer, because I don't fully understand what triggers Listo kills - is it random among non-voters, or among those who haven't had sufficient posts each day? The flavor of the write-up infers it hasn't always been the same.

No worries, Sauron. I spent the day out and about, with very little time to check in, and this place is noticeably harder to navigate on a phone than it is on a computer. And I was able to go right to look at new posts - I didn't have to go through 19 pages.

For you, and for the others that have not voted yet, and for anyone who is not voting for the Princess now, the case for yeeting her now is pretty simple. She outright lied about knowing Croissant's role was better than hers - there was no way she could have known this. The self-vote gimmick has been used by scum fairly recently to try to gain sympathy. Additionally, the push a couple of us have been making on her for a while now has been avoided multiple times to get a yeet on our fellow townspeople.

Because of scum's actions so far, and due to the nature of the game rules, we don't have anything close to solid details on anyone else. It is much harder for us to get a read based on prior playstyle. While even I have been able to guess a couple of you, some of the flips so far have been far from who I suspected was playing them.

So while we can't be certain about yeeting anyone right now, it far and away feels like the Princess is our best shot for now.

Top Bottom