Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanillatown 2: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Kosher (Mafia 3)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Okay and say we flip Future and he is town. and then I die.

Kareemah gets a gun (picking someone pretty likely town).

Who do we shoot? How does that solve your suspicions in the earlier time or are we supposed to just forget it happened and it was a fluke?

Claws

Mastermind
I assume is karee got the gun shed just shoot me didnt have any other thoughts from her

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think the person getting the gun is just going to shoot or I hope not. There should be discussion about it and then fire it around the halfway mark (keeping an eye on votes) and then discuss the results of the shot.

Claws

Mastermind
Sure sure if val gets the gun he rands it if i get the gun who knows if you get the gun you shoot yourself

Claws

Mastermind
Im sure most of town would but theres ppl that will just shoot because they think they know better lookin at you mazer

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm mechanically clear. And I am dying tonight anyway.
I have you at like 90 percent based on Satsu tying the Caito vote. I can't go more based on, weird shit and weird plans which happen, and Satsu doing that and immediately backing away. I can't go full 100.

But I am going to taunt you for one thing after this game. Oh yes, there will be taunting.

Again, my affections are complicated.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I have you at like 90 percent based on Satsu tying the Caito vote. I can't go more based on, weird shit and weird plans which happen, and Satsu doing that and immediately backing away. I can't go full 100.

But I am going to taunt you for one thing after this game. Oh yes, there will be taunting.

Again, my affections are complicated.
What plan could Satsu have had to tie that vote? No really. What weird shit plan and why would Satsu do that?

Claws

Mastermind
Tbh its dumb but him randing scum and exiting early is never good for scum

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Im sure most of town would but theres ppl that will just shoot because they think they know better lookin at you mazer
I have never missed a vig kill and I've never shot early.

Sadly, a gun is not a vigkill. The one time I got one in an all gun kill game, i decided to try to get a vote and discussion. Nobody would (it was day 1). And eventually i just shot Jarrod.

And I've hated Day 1 ever since.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Maybe caito told his team to immediatly bus him
That doesn't make sense. MTR was in the lead. Satsu tied Caito. So Caito had to tell Satsu to vote for him and let it rand and hope it kills MTR instead of Satsu just not voting or voting on MTR.

That isn't something that happened. Give Caito and Satsu some credit here. That isn't a scum move they'd make.

Claws

Mastermind
That doesn't make sense. MTR was in the lead. Satsu tied Caito. So Caito had to tell Satsu to vote for him and let it rand and hope it kills MTR instead of Satsu just not voting or voting on MTR.

That isn't something that happened. Give Caito and Satsu some credit here. That isn't a scum move they'd make.
Im sorry i just have a hard time believing anything you say mechanical due since you pull the self vote i must be town crap when your scum

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
What plan could Satsu have had to tie that vote? No really. What weird shit plan and why would Satsu do that?
Some other inactive showing up later? An in-chat scrum with a sometimes cantankerous caito Miscalculation on how people respond? We've both seen WTF moments before. And the immediate leave for someone who just was likely cleared was weird to me. Why do you bebrudge me 10%? If Claws is dirty, you will be my most cleared.

You're at 90 percent, and i went out of the way to say that I wasn't pushing you. There are weird things, but I have no interest in going back and forth with you on completely clear vs. mostly clear. Unless we work in a princess bride motiff.

Claws

Mastermind

Niether was be bleeding foxxi in a bold ass cult move but things happen

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Some other inactive showing up later? An in-chat scrum with a sometimes cantankerous caito Miscalculation on how people respond? We've both seen WTF moments before. And the immediate leave for someone who just was likely cleared was weird to me. Why do you bebrudge me 10%? If Claws is dirty, you will be my most cleared.

You're at 90 percent, and i went out of the way to say that I wasn't pushing you. There are weird things, but I have no interest in going back and forth with you on completely clear vs. mostly clear. Unless we work in a princess bride motiff.
Inconceivable.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I see three options

Claws-for reasons already
Matt-Had a long post earlier
Future-You want an inactive. Choose the one with a vote on someone unlikely to be scum.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
But I still have you as a red threat.

But I've really enjoyed you this game.

Damn this is heartbreaking.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You went at VK early, which makes no sense to me.

And then there were the other things (blue, I didn't like some of pushes). And the move to mtr just didn't look good to me.

I think there's a chance you've been put in a tough spot after Caito died, and have been trying to fight your way out of it.

Claws

Mastermind
Idk how im put in a tough spot after caito died if anything a nk on future after i basically set myself up for would of been gold

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I could also go Matt for the reasons I mentioned. I do think there's at least a chance that you could be town, and he thought you would go down, and he would later be a suspect. his defense would be that he tried to save you.

That would not be enough to move you off the red threat. but wouldn't hurt.

Do you see any holes in my logic?

Claws

Mastermind
Idk how im put in a bad spot of 1 d1 vote idk who to vote on d1 i was quite early on the mtr train im obv gunna push who im voting for

after it ended i joked of killing future in a post Before the nk came if they would of shot future i would of looked real sus for open wolfing but they shot cwe instead

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Idk how im put in a bad spot of 1 d1 vote idk who to vote on d1 i was quite early on the mtr train im obv gunna push who im voting for

after it ended i joked of killing future in a post Before the nk came if they would of shot future i would of looked real sus for open wolfing but they shot cwe instead
Why did you want to know why Satsu voted Caito and not MTR? You said why not MTR? After day ended iirc.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him

That would seem kinda on the nose.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay. Going to get a vote in just in case I don't get back on before the end of day. Still a bit torn on this but here we go.

Vote: claws

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I could also go Matt for the reasons I mentioned. I do think there's at least a chance that you could be town, and he thought you would go down, and he would later be a suspect. his defense would be that he tried to save you.

Why would I be telling people to eliminate me instead of Claws and to use the gun on me tomorrow if I intend to pull the 'I was right about Claws' argument? Especially since there's a chance that I could be wrong about Claws and he ends up flipping scum after all. Which is something I really hope doesn't happen but can't be ruled out completely as a possibility.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

This is also something I thought, and why i said earlier that if Claws flipped town I'd shine a spotlight on Matthieu next.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Why would I be telling people to eliminate me instead of Claws and to use the gun on me tomorrow if I intend to pull the 'I was right about Claws' argument? Especially since there's a chance that I could be wrong about Claws and he ends up flipping scum after all. Which is something I really hope doesn't happen but can't be ruled out completely as a possibility.
Many times when I see the "go ahead and vote me" argument, it doesn't actually happen. Like basically all the time unless it's at the end near hammer. I've said this before, but it's overdone. I don't see it as actual peril, and you've not received a vote. So I think it's at least fair to question whether it was a noble sacrifice. Now if it was listo making a sacrifice, sure. he's a saint.

And, the second part of this is not really relevant for a scum play.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
The part about the gun is a valid point in your favor tbh
Gonna need to rethink this

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Listo sainthood reference-checked off.

Got a little lazy with that day 1.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Idk i just dont see how they are cleared they barely post and its just to shade me more ive liked mtr more then any1 else from those i dont see what you see in jarrod at all scum jarrod is lurky and most his iso is just lawn posts
I love grass. Who doesn't?

jarrod has posted less. He actually can be very lurky as town. That was his whole strategy for a year plus, and sometimes he reverts back to it. As scum now, he will sometimes run with a wolf if he sees a gap on his team. And I read his posting as what i'd expect if he was town. In fairness, I've played with him since my first game, and every once in a while feel like i can lock in early.
I love to lurk. Glad you can recognize the town fire though.
IDk scum jarrod is quiet hes greater in a scum chat but not in thread least in all the games ive played hes a phenominal mod but he could be a better active player
Fair enough. Scum Jarrod would post his grass gifs in scum chat. I post them here because I am town and have no other outlet.

100% better Mod than player. I've said this about myself many times.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I still want to vote claws but I don't know if I have a good reason to
At least he's active and fighting back against his wagon. Too bad that doesn't just automatically clear him as town cause I'm gonna sit around all night wondering about him if he doesn't flip, and then repeat the same thing tomorrow wondering who the hell we're voting.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
At least he's active and fighting back against his wagon. Too bad that doesn't just automatically clear him as town cause I'm gonna sit around all night wondering about him if he doesn't flip, and then repeat the same thing tomorrow wondering who the hell we're voting.
Stop stealing my lines.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
How long do we have? What's the vote at? I don't think discord is updated.

Vote: Claws

I definitely wouldn't mind Matthieu either though. Claws just doesn't respect well watered lawns enough for my liking.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
For some reason, his line about assuming that two would die has been the thing that makes me teeter.

And yes, I'm 100% concerned that I'm not listening to my own rant.

Claws

Mastermind
How long do we have? What's the vote at? I don't think discord is updated.

Vote: Claws

I definitely wouldn't mind Matthieu either though. Claws just doesn't respect well watered lawns enough for my liking.
Still memeing the lawns

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If Matthieu and Claws are the choices, I would prefer Claws today and use that to look at Matthieu's alignment. He is one of the four a flip helps look at.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If future flipped?
It would clear a slot that could go either way. I'm not sure what other answer you expected with a grand total of like four-five posts.

Future would be my choice for an inactive shot tomorrow before knowing claws flip and whomever dies tonight (if i lived)

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
It would clear a slot that could go either way. I'm not sure what other answer you expected with a grand total of like four-five posts.

Future would be my choice for an inactive shot tomorrow before knowing claws flip and whomever dies tonight (if i lived)
I'm not being pissy, just trying to get an opinion from you on connections.

I think psych posted 13 hours at 616 am.
Vote: vote claws

I love you

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Does jarrod actually have anything good to say other then mahhh lawn
You might be town but the fact that people that have played years with me say this is probably Town Jarrod and you still low key try to push me makes me not trust you.

Plus all that lawn stuff, you know.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
6 - Claws (Kareemah, VoidKitten, MTR, Jarrod1983, Mazer, Claws)
1 - VoidKitten (Val the Moofia Boss)
1 - Kareemah (Matthieu)

Not Voting: FutureHold, Peter Griffin, LemonDemonGirl, WindwardAway

Majority is 7.

Deadline in 1 hour and 51 minutes.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Also, I had the call I've been pissed about for 48 hours a little while ago.

And in fact it did piss me off even more than i thought it would.

motherfuckers at a higher level than you who throw the "You should have done this 6 months ago for me.", and don't like the response "6 months ago you thought you needed something completely different. Today, you still don't know what you want to do. When can you get me your names?"

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
For some reason, his line about assuming that two would die has been the thing that makes me teeter.

And yes, I'm 100% concerned that I'm not listening to my own rant.
I think the towniest thing he's done was insist that Peter is probably town for putting down the first vote on Caito and never moving it.

Partly because I agreed with it, but also because when I was prodding him a bit to gauge exactly why he was so confident on that take, he did seem to believe it.

Unfortunately he's also said plenty of things I found considerably less towny, so, I'd probably still vote him today but I think reading his posts that were made while I wasn't breathing down his neck at least gives me a bit more to work with on sorting him out.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
But like
I cannot make myself want to move the wagon elsewhere if Claws is just gonna go "your loss" every time he gets wagoned
If he's town, we can afford a misyeet and gain a ton of info from it since he's been a hot topic for all of the day phase. If he's scum, lol, lmao.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
But like
I cannot make myself want to move the wagon elsewhere if Claws is just gonna go "your loss" every time he gets wagoned
If he's town, we can afford a misyeet and gain a ton of info from it since he's been a hot topic for all of the day phase. If he's scum, lol, lmao.
Everything, that's been thrown his way is true. I still might have preferred matthieu. But it's hard to not see a lot of the points.

Claws

Mastermind
But like
Half the ppl on me voted and left chat

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
We did dominate. It was glorious.

I think we will be best served to trust our guts in looking for scum on our grass. If your gut says something go with it.

We need to talk everything out. We dominated the first Vanillatown because town wilted at no night actions and they didn't really communicate in thread. It made it easy for us to divide and conquer.

I also think going with a no lynch here is a mistake. Usually I'm all for it D1 because of the information we'd get during the night phase. We're not getting that this game so the day vote is all we have to go on.

I'm 100% town but even if we decide to vote me out, there will still be a list of people to look at from my mislynch. We can't afford to miss one day of voting because that's one phase of information we need.

I'm going back to this point. Everyone should be talking everything out now. Lots of questions. There is no information coming at night. And holding things back for too long is suss.

Still curious what will happen to the inactives Psych has already warned.

Claws

Mastermind
If thats the "town" im working with then why bother ive fought 2 solid days

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Jarrod maybe hasn't posted that much.

Mazer, Vk, mtr, and claws have been pretty chatty.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
keep in mind, that scum completely controls the day beginning time.

So don't rely on night phase to get your thoughts out.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
But like
Would you vote claws and worried about hammer?

I can unvote and pop my vote back before deadline, if you're worried about killing things. Or are you wishing you had time to start another train?

Top Bottom