Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 1 - Throne of Suspicion

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I have been helping so much with my knowledge cause mo one can be bothered to read role cards.
and yet you misled with a comment in the execute/pardon vote of MTR and brought up the king at the time...

And helping soooo much. Bit of a stretch.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
@VoidKitten Are the night phase/final vote count results going to be edited into the first post too?

Listo95

and yet you misled with a comment in the execute/pardon vote of MTR and brought up the king at the time...

And helping soooo much. Bit of a stretch.
So I fucked it and misunderstood what was being referenced I’m sorry. I’m human, I make mistakes.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
At some point. If you click reader mode, it will show you only the threadmarks I made in a scrollable list. But they will go in main post when I get a chance.
Thanking you!

Claws

Mastermind
ok psychos not there

Unvote: psycho

Vote: badger

gun to your head impress me

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
ok psychos not there

Unvote: psycho

Vote: badger

gun to your head impress me
I’ll give you a chance to figure it for yourself but once you do, you’ll see why this is a really bad idea.

Claws

Mastermind
Claws - who do you sus and why?
i still think mtr is a good target in the case that sum1 made him talk backwards theres no saying hes not bad.

Another is morri still no response on how he would vote and hes king that bothers me.

psycho being gimmicky is usually town but nothing saying he cant do it as a wolf aswell specially the same gimmick back to back.. (BORING)

and then basically any1 that is quiet in the background that usually would be a lil chatty during day is sus af

Nightingale

Administrator
I forgot that CWE was still voting him too. @CWE - I don't think badger is the way to go. If there were someone other than that you'd suspect, who might it be?

Nightingale

Administrator
i still think mtr is a good target in the case that sum1 made him talk backwards theres no saying hes not bad.

Another is morri still no response on how he would vote and hes king that bothers me.

psycho being gimmicky is usually town but nothing saying he cant do it as a wolf aswell specially the same gimmick back to back.. (BORING)

and then basically any1 that is quiet in the background that usually would be a lil chatty during day is sus af
Do you actually have any reason to dislike anything MTR has done? Or are you still just focused on him for no reason other than "why not, he could be bad" - because if it's the latter, that doesn't give me happy feelings. Neither does your vote on psycho honestly.

Nightingale

Administrator
Curious as to what is pushing you to hard defend Badger

Also curious as to what you and list discussed
I have reasons to trust badger currently, and that's all I'll say about that.

The chat I had with listo amounted to:
Convince me you are BD
No, you convince me
*sent gif of a BD*
*sent confused gif*
And then I called him dense in thread.

Claws

Mastermind
Do you actually have any reason to dislike anything MTR has done? Or are you still just focused on him for no reason other than "why not, he could be bad" - because if it's the latter, that doesn't give me happy feelings. Neither does your vote on psycho honestly.
nothing really high on MTR he could be in thread more i know ppl work i just dont think he really defended that well it was more dont kill me because of last game shtick

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
That seemed to be a bit of a harsh defense of Badger instead of just saying I don't think Badger is the way to go. It is what it is and doesn't really sway me to think not town at this point.

Psycho doing the same thing two games in a row is meh to me but whatever floats his boat. Probably good but still open to anything.

Honestly hard to gauge anything at this point for me. The person I thought anything about is dead in Lora.

So at a loss here on which way to go.

Listo95

I have reasons to trust badger currently, and that's all I'll say about that.

The chat I had with listo amounted to:
Convince me you are BD
No, you convince me
*sent gif of a BD*
*sent confused gif*
And then I called him dense in thread.
Excuse me it was the yugioh blue eyes white dragon. Tyvm.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
nothing really high on MTR he could be in thread more i know ppl work i just dont think he really defended that well it was more dont kill me because of last game shtick
Hard to defend so early in the game with not much going on beyond the standard don't kill me I can be useful and even I said that when I was defending myself that I know it is the same old stuff everyone says town or scum to defend themselves.

Nightingale

Administrator
Unvote: unvote
Vote: vote Xanjori
This is interesting? I know you suspected badger because he's someone you feel Mazer would be likely to recruit, but I don't think you've ever played with Xan before, and doubt this is someone you think Mazer would pick?

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Ya'll acting like just because he's the king means he magically knows anything. He knows nothing more than most of us do. Even if he began as a cult king - he won't know who the other cult members are, he'd have to figure that out just like the rest of us. Yes, ask people's thoughts and opinions, including the kings - but don't go assuming that his choices automatically clear or damn him.
big ol' thumbs up to this.

right now the only person that feels off to me is listo, for the reasons that have been cited and that i alluded to in my reply to them earlier this morning. could be a case of just not being clear enough in communication, but i still give the side eye to it all.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

2 - Xanjori (CWE #317, Val #331)
1 - Listo (Psycho #271)
1 - Claws (Foxxi #308)
1 - Jarrod (Blind Ninja #329)

With 17 players alive, majority for nomination is 9 votes on a single player.

Nightingale

Administrator
big ol' thumbs up to this.

right now the only person that feels off to me is listo, for the reasons that have been cited and that i alluded to in my reply to them earlier this morning. could be a case of just not being clear enough in communication, but i still give the side eye to it all.
The issue I have is that he is behaving in a way that feels like he is trying to get attention - and there is a role - the fool - that could exist that wants to be yeeted... and if we yeet that role, it will have severe negative consequences. My dilemma is that Listo knows this game, and all the possible roles... so I'm not fully sure if he's not *pretending* to be the fool to avoid being a target.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I have been helping so much with my knowledge cause mo one can be bothered to read role cards.
yeah, but you also seemingly provided a bunch of confused knowledge when it comes to the mtr/king/morrison stuff, so how trustworthy are those intentions.

you're trying to use those intentions to now fly a weak 'i shouldn't be lynched' defense out there, but considering how fucky your help was there at the end of the phase, and that you haven't just owned up to the confusion, it makes me feel like you're really trying not to commit too far one way, and i don't know that an innocent person would willingly keep themselves neck deep in something.

Listo95

yeah, but you also seemingly provided a bunch of confused knowledge when it comes to the mtr/king/morrison stuff, so how trustworthy are those intentions.

you're trying to use those intentions to now fly a weak 'i shouldn't be lynched' defense out there, but considering how fucky your help was there at the end of the phase, and that you haven't just owned up to the confusion, it makes me feel like you're really trying not to commit too far one way, and i don't know that an innocent person would willingly keep themselves neck deep in something.
I full on said I must’ve fucked up and my bad what more do you want?

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
The issue I have is that he is behaving in a way that feels like he is trying to get attention - and there is a role - the fool - that could exist that wants to be yeeted... and if we yeet that role, it will have severe negative consequences. My dilemma is that Listo knows this game, and all the possible roles... so I'm not fully sure if he's not *pretending* to be the fool to avoid being a target.
i can see that being possible. if it is a dupe to put people off lynch attempts on them, it's got a deft touch.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
This is interesting? I know you suspected badger because he's someone you feel Mazer would be likely to recruit, but I don't think you've ever played with Xan before, and doubt this is someone you think Mazer would pick?
I've definitely played with them.

And day 2 is my random vote on a scum day.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Omg 2 people dead already 😭 at least one is cult no offense (plz don’t kill me for that) 😂What’s EOD? And I agree, we need to hear more from the king, are u a good or evil king sir

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Omg 2 people dead already 😭 at least one is cult no offense (plz don’t kill me for that) 😂What’s EOD? And I agree, we need to hear more from the king, are u a good or evil king sir
End of Day... one of many acronyms thatll be thrown around. Feel free to ask questions if someone gets said that you dont understand

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
It was either that or the new Avatar movie and I haven't even seen the first one plus it's almost three hours long, apparently.

Avatar 2 was pretty good. Didn't feel like 3 hours long. The cast was a lot more likeable than the first movie. I'd recommend seeing it in IMAX 3D, preferably on a digital laser projector, though I understand not everyone likes Avatar.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

1 - Listo (Psycho #271)
1 - Matthieu (Foxxi #347)

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Im quite sure Ive played with CWE, the name is very familiar at least.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
That seemed to be a bit of a harsh defense of Badger instead of just saying I don't think Badger is the way to go. It is what it is and doesn't really sway me to think not town at this point.

Psycho doing the same thing two games in a row is meh to me but whatever floats his boat. Probably good but still open to anything.

Honestly hard to gauge anything at this point for me. The person I thought anything about is dead in Lora.

So at a loss I do agree that Psycho doing the same gimmick
Yeah you guys have.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
MTR, quoted as at least agree with you on Psycho using same wolfing gimmick is indeed curious.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
wolf GIF

Vote: CWE

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
It was either that or the new Avatar movie and I haven't even seen the first one plus it's almost three hours long, apparently.
Omg Im so obsessed with avatar, watch it! 🙏🏼 if the box office reaches 2B james Cameron will release the following by avatars

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Avatar 2 was pretty good. Didn't feel like 3 hours long. The cast was a lot more likeable than the first movie. I'd recommend seeing it in IMAX 3D, preferably on a digital laser projector, though I understand not everyone likes Avatar.
I agree!

Nightingale

Administrator
Ah okay then. I didn't remember that, but we did have a couple of games on the previous attempts at our forums, so makes sense. You have any feelings on anyone to share yet?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ah okay then. I didn't remember that, but we did have a couple of games on the previous attempts at our forums, so makes sense. You have any feelings on anyone to share yet?
Honestly Im working on it. So far I trust you slightly, was unsure on Listo. Psycho I have suspicions about.

This is only my second time with this game mode, first time was a few years back.

Nightingale

Administrator
I need to know if you’re a good or cult king sir, does anyone know?
No one is going to *know* except maybe the paladin? I think a paladin could find out now that I think about it. The ability doesn't say it can't target the king anyway.

Nightingale

Administrator
Unvote: Matthieu
I don't see a reason to disbelieve this. Claiming this early opens the door to having that claim checked potentially. And I recall watching him fumble through the most awkward attempt at fake claiming in the last game, lmao

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
He may have trouble expressing it but this still reads genuine to me currently.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’m good with applying pressure.

Vote: Divasmurf

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

2 - DivaSmurf (FutureHold #382, Badger #383)
1 - CWE (Psycho #363)
1 - Matthieu (Claws #376)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

2- Jarrod (Blind Ninja #329, Claws #385)
2 - DivaSmurf (FutureHold #382, Badger #383)
1 - CWE (Psycho #363)

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I can see applying pressure... and with Diva being on the lower activity level...

But Jarrod has 1 post all game and I feel we need more pressure there then someone who has actually responded some.
Foxxi got reason to believe he didn’t act last night. Not out the woods yet of course but might be better served to go for someone more open.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
EBWOP Jarrod didn’t act as scum last night.

Nightingale

Administrator
Well. I have reason to believe jarrod wasn't responsible for the deaths last night. It's not a full clear, but enough for me to want to look elsewhere. I can get behind poking Diva to interact

Vote: Diva

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Foxxi got reason to believe he didn’t act last night. Not out the woods yet of course but might be better served to go for someone more open.
where did she say this? I know she was defending you... didnt really see much of anything with regard to jarrod

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Well. I have reason to believe jarrod wasn't responsible for the deaths last night. It's not a full clear, but enough for me to want to look elsewhere. I can get behind poking Diva to interact

Vote: Diva
either way, not being active in the game doesnt help us

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

3 - DivaSmurf (FutureHold #382, Badger #383, Foxxi #390)
2- Jarrod (Blind Ninja #329, Claws #385)
1 - CWE (Psycho #363)

Claws

Mastermind
why do you speak for foxxi? why cant she speak for herself just seems odd dude

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Of course but is it a crime to give your own two cents as well?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
You’re the one being odd there.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
I have no information. I assure everyone I'm not a threat in any way, shape or form. If people keep pushing on me make sure they get looked at if push comes to death. Not really adding because I have nothing to add but I wouldn't consider myself not active. Just behind on my reading. Everything I have read though, nothing has really stood out to me.

Anyone worried about my EoD last phase, I will just say I was at work and saw MTR was just one vote away from being officially pardoned. I pulled the trigger on it strictly for my own amusement of saving a life.

Top Bottom