Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 1 - Throne of Suspicion

LemonDemonGirl

Lost Wolf
I have no information. I assure everyone I'm not a threat in any way, shape or form. If people keep pushing on me make sure they get looked at if push comes to death. Not really adding because I have nothing to add but I wouldn't consider myself not active. Just behind on my reading. Everything I have read though, nothing has really stood out to me.

Anyone worried about my EoD last phase, I will just say I was at work and saw MTR was just one vote away from being officially pardoned. I pulled the trigger on it strictly for my own amusement of saving a life.
I really, really don't trust this.
Vote:
Vote: Jarrod1983

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I have no information. I assure everyone I'm not a threat in any way, shape or form. If people keep pushing on me make sure they get looked at if push comes to death. Not really adding because I have nothing to add but I wouldn't consider myself not active. Just behind on my reading. Everything I have read though, nothing has really stood out to me.

Anyone worried about my EoD last phase, I will just say I was at work and saw MTR was just one vote away from being officially pardoned. I pulled the trigger on it strictly for my own amusement of saving a life.
You have 2 posts all game... Given no opinions and have said "Im no threat"

Do something

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Unvote: Jarrod

Dont like Claws... and now LDG. Want nothing to do with that train.

Just want Jarrod to actually get involved in the game.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I was working a double all day my apologies, pretty busy, we ran a Friday the thirteenth deal. But catching up before bed, glad I did lol, for real though please don’t kill me. I feel as though I have a handy role. I like it at least. I’m pretty confused but trying my best here. There’s been a lot of jumping around voting wise, I’m not sure if that’s normal for this game or not but I’m gonna go ahead and vote. I’ll check in tomorrow. Please don’t choose me.

Vote: Claws

Listo95

Oh I forgot to mention on that comment Foxxi found odd from me. I stated that cause I’d rather be lynched as possible scum then NKd for knowledge of how this stuff works.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Kinda gotta agree that I dislike Claw's post asking why someone was defending Foxxi. I feel its pretty common that if being active in this game you will respond to questions, including highlighting information from another player. It feels like a super reach to make a big deal of it (atm at least.)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

3 - DivaSmurf (FutureHold #382, Badger #383, Foxxi #390)
2 - Xanjori (CWE #317, Val #331)
2 - Jarrod (Claws #385, LDG #401)
1 - CWE (Psycho #363)
1 - Claws (DivaSmurf #408

With 17 players alive, majority for nomination is 9 votes on a single player.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Vote: Jarrod

No specific reason other than being curious where things will go if I make two of the trains equal.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

3 - Jarrod (Claws #385, LDG #401, Matthieu #413)
2 - Xanjori (CWE #317, Val #331)
1 - CWE (Psycho #363)
1 - Claws (DivaSmurf #408

Listo95

I’m still trying to think how we had 2 deaths. One was the NK (Possessor or Sorc), cult more than likely recruited last night. I’m honestly thinking there’s an alch going through all their emerald potions rq or maybe an Inquisitor going blasting. Reaper is possible as the NK if they used circle of death but I find it very unlikely.

Nightingale

Administrator
I’m still trying to think how we had 2 deaths. One was the NK (Possessor or Sorc), cult more than likely recruited last night. I’m honestly thinking there’s an alch going through all their emerald potions rq or maybe an Inquisitor going blasting. Reaper is possible as the NK if they used circle of death but I find it very unlikely.
.......first of all, why do you find reaper to be very unlikely? Secondly mr.knowledgebase - the alchemist can't even attack until N2.

Listo95

.......first of all, why do you find reaper to be very unlikely? Secondly mr.knowledgebase - the alchemist can't even attack until N2.
To use Circle of Death the reaper has to use one of its souls. These souls protect the reaper from death, no souls they can be NKd. Also on the Alch I was not aware of that change. In the regular game the Alch can attack N1.

Listo95

If I was the fool why would I let you keep talking about it? Wouldn’t it have made sense to put a restriction that makes it harder to continue saying that in thread?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
About 11 hours left in nomination phase. Top vote count will get nominated for treason unless majority is reached prior.

Nightingale

Administrator
To use Circle of Death the reaper has to use one of its souls. These souls protect the reaper from death, no souls they can be NKd. Also on the Alch I was not aware of that change. In the regular game the Alch can attack N1.
Right, but they start with 2 souls, and circle only costs one soul. And if they choose someone who has a high probability of being a target of at least *one* person, then there is at least one death, and they will get the soul they spent back. If both of those deaths were to a reaper, they would actually come out with 3 souls... it doesn't seem all that unlikely to me. Nothing to confirm that's what happened as yet, but absolutely in the realm of possibility.

Nightingale

Administrator
If I was the fool why would I let you keep talking about it? Wouldn’t it have made sense to put a restriction that makes it harder to continue saying that in thread?
No. Because I've already said it, and restricting me at this point would only look more sus.

Listo95

Right, but they start with 2 souls, and circle only costs one soul. And if they choose someone who has a high probability of being a target of at least *one* person, then there is at least one death, and they will get the soul they spent back. If both of those deaths were to a reaper, they would actually come out with 3 souls... it doesn't seem all that unlikely to me. Nothing to confirm that's what happened as yet, but absolutely in the realm of possibility.
From what I recall in the game using circle means you can’t get any souls that night. They would only come from reap. I may be wrong or maybe it was changed for the forum version like the Ach was.

Listo95

No. Because I've already said it, and restricting me at this point would only look more sus.
Except I’ve been around and no one appears to have been given a restriction anyways. Why would I as a fool not restrict anyone?

Claws

Mastermind
Kinda gotta agree that I dislike Claw's post asking why someone was defending Foxxi. I feel its pretty common that if being active in this game you will respond to questions, including highlighting information from another player. It feels like a super reach to make a big deal of it (atm at least.)
Its not the defending for her it was he was just outright talking for her and i didnt understand why as foxxi is capable

Nightingale

Administrator
Its not the defending for her it was he was just outright talking for her and i didnt understand why as foxxi is capable
If I had an issue with someone helping to point out something I'd previously said, don't you think by your own logic that I would speak up and say so?

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah you’re being a bit weird.

A question was asked towards her but I was being helpful by providing the person what she was referring to. Doesn’t matter who answers first as long as the question is answered.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
agreed.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
this. foxxi already floated the idea and wasn't the only one squawking about you at that point. silence her and it likely just makes things worse.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
claws must be the knight with all this white knighting he's doing for foxxi.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Sir Lanceclaws

Attachments

• 7BAC082E-D232-4571-A939-F973AE3B6BFE.png
    7BAC082E-D232-4571-A939-F973AE3B6BFE.png
    506.6 KB · Views: 1

Nightingale

Administrator
I had been thinking the most likely cause of two deaths was the reaper, but now that I understand it doesn't work the way I thought, eh. Maybe the cult actually didn't try to recruit immediately, and chose to kill N1. I could see Mazer trying to get a feel for who a good target would be potentially.

Nightingale

Administrator
It also would mean a kill had to have been prevented somewhere because I don't think the cult can choose to only kill one person.

Listo95

It also would mean a kill had to have been prevented somewhere because I don't think the cult can choose to only kill one person.
Correct. Cult must kill 2 people whenever they use it. Technically it could have been a reaper with circle but that would require Lora and Mazer targeting the same person. Which is what I also find unlikely.

Nightingale

Administrator
How would a redirect work in the case of having two targets chosen initially? If Mazer tried to kill two other players, and someone redirected him to Lora, would it redirect both of the kills to Lora? Or just one? What happens to the other kill, and how would it be decided which is redirected?

Listo95

How would a redirect work in the case of having two targets chosen initially? If Mazer tried to kill two other players, and someone redirected him to Lora, would it redirect both of the kills to Lora? Or just one? What happens to the other kill, and how would it be decided which is redirected?
If I remember correctly only 1 kill gets redirected. In game it would go based on number closest to 1 as the redirect target. Looking online didn’t really help in that matter sadly. So it could be both kills redirected or just 1. I do know for a fact that if for example 2 court wizards bus drive the same person the 1st one via player list order has theirs go off first.

Nightingale

Administrator
If I remember correctly only 1 kill gets redirected. In game it would go based on number closest to 1 as the redirect target. Looking online didn’t really help in that matter sadly. So it could be both kills redirected or just 1. I do know for a fact that if for example 2 court wizards bus drive the same person the 1st one via player list order has theirs go off first.
So then the second kill would have to have been blocked somehow. Which wouldn't be impossible, depending on target. Could have also been on a target that was immune to death for whatever reason.

Nightingale

Administrator
I'm cautiously reconsidering Listo. I trust badger and Matthieu. I don't think jarrod is the way to go today. I have a slight town lean on Val and MTR. I am leaning Morri as a good king. I'm open to anyone else

Nightingale

Administrator
I don't like that Diva popped in to leave one message saying not to pick her, but didn't offer any thoughts outside that. Claws is acting sus as fuck, but that's pretty damn normal for him honestly. Psycho's gimmick is rubbing me wrong, but he'll probably become more clear in the coming days. Kareemah's posts have felt like she is trying to force herself to participate, and isn't sure how - but that could easily be just because she is new and genuinely isn't sure how to interact yet.

Listo95

The conspiracy theorist in me has an idea on how we have 2 kills but I also have no reason to believe it is likely. Like I’d put this theory way below the reaper possibility.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Claws

"This or Listo, I think. Foxxi has hinted at leaving Jarrod be, and I don't feel great about chopping Diva due to recent games and the fact she's actually participating right now.

I'm open to other options, but nothing else really stands out as not right to me."

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
@DivaSmurf

Could you give us some thoughts on who you would consider mislynching and who you wouldn't like to right now? Obviously you're voting Claws, but is there more than that?

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Well. I have reason to believe jarrod wasn't responsible for the deaths last night. It's not a full clear, but enough for me to want to look elsewhere. I can get behind poking Diva to interact

Vote: Diva
Come on guys it’s their birthday 😭😭

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Vote: Xanjori

I don't want it to be me. Between Diva and Xan I choose Xan. I'm open to Claws if it doesn't leave the vote tied.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

4 - Xanjori (CWE #317, Val #331, Kareemah #462, Jarrod #465)
2 - Claws (DivaSmurf #408, Psycho #457)

A bit under 5 hours remaining in nomination phase.

Last edited:

Nightingale

Administrator
@FoxxiMcLeod Another option, someone could have targeted the hunter had they used bear companion, would act like a body guard.
It's possible I suppose - but the bear only kills if the hunter is targeted for a kill, and Lora as the sellsword didn't have any way to kill. So the only death that could have been due to that would have been Mazer, which would mean Mazer tried to kill Lora and someone who is a hunter (it's worth remembering that roles are not unique, there *could* be multiples)

Nightingale

Administrator
And if Mazer died to targeting a hunter, then we're missing a neutral kill attempt I think? Unless we have a sorc that just didn't use a charge to attack. Really there's too many possibilities still right now to be able to make any sense of what happened for sure.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I don’t see what the real case is against Xanjori. Hasn’t pinged me in any bad way so far whereas Claws has a bit. Would rather see Claws on trial so temporarily giving Diva a reprieve.

Unvote: Unvote

Vote: Vote Claws

Listo95

It's possible I suppose - but the bear only kills if the hunter is targeted for a kill, and Lora as the sellsword didn't have any way to kill. So the only death that could have been due to that would have been Mazer, which would mean Mazer tried to kill Lora and someone who is a hunter (it's worth remembering that roles are not unique, there *could* be multiples)
Hunter is Unique.

Listo95

Also like I said I have an extremely crazy theory that is so very unlikely that it is worthless for me to state.

Nightingale

Administrator
Well I was about to say I would follow your lead badger - but I just realized in that last vote count that I am already voting for claws? There are roles out there potentially that can force people's votes - seems someone has chosen to force me onto claws already, so nvm lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

4 - Claws (DivaSmurf #408, Psycho #457, Badger #421, Foxxi #475)
2 - DivaSmurf (FutureHold #382, Badger #383)

You’ve got me voting twice. I changed it from Diva to Claws.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count:

4 - Jarrod (Claws #385, LDG #401, Matthieu #413, Future #483)
4 - Claws (DivaSmurf #408, Psycho #457, Badger #471, Foxxi #475)

Last edited:

Claws

Mastermind
Im not quite understanding why im getting votes no1 has elborated other then hes weird like fuck off i am your all weird with no explantions

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Im not quite understanding why im getting votes no1 has elborated other then hes weird like fuck off i am your all weird with no explantions
But it has been explained…

Claws

Mastermind
A real reason guess i should just play it off like every1 else on dont vote me im bd your making a mistake ect ect

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
A real reason guess i should just play it off like every1 else on dont vote me im bd your making a mistake ect ect
So who do you think we should vote instead?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Obvs you may say Jarrod but anyone else that pings you?

Claws

Mastermind
Obvs you may say Jarrod but anyone else that pings you?
I still wonder about mtr.
i think i have listo figured
grae claimed.
Pretty sure i know what you are
maybe diva xans pretty Weak too
Future im unsure about

Claws

Mastermind
These were aside from jarrod thats why hes not in there jarrod is a quiet jarrod is generally scum meta

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm gonna be honest, I haven't hated Grae's posts, but I have trouble buying his breadcrumb at face value considering his record.

I'm not a big fan of Xanjori's wagon either more for the nature of how it came about. Xan seems fine so far, but it feels kind of like a throwaway wagon that some people are hitching their cart to. If Jarrod, Claws, or Diva end up being a cult member, we could potentially find one or two(?) of them in those voting there.

I'm torn between CWE having a bit more vote gusto than usual as scum, but feeling less purposeful than usual as town.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I mean

Pbs Nature Wolf GIF by Nature on PBS

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I still wonder about mtr.
i think i have listo figured
grae claimed.
Pretty sure i know what you are
maybe diva xans pretty Weak too
Future im unsure about
This reads like such a thrown together list that it's practically begging to be mischopped.

Top Bottom