Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I don't like Croissant yeet, No problem yeeting Peach.

I like it where I am actually but will certainly switch to get modified majority.

There are players I am not going to vote, but there is no interest in them anyway.
why not switch to peach now then? you get closer, and people are more likely to go there. by staying on a lynch that's probably not going to go through, you're making it more likely that the lynch you don't like is going to be the one chosen.

aside from it being an inactive that may get dealt with from a mechanic perspective.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
How can I know it is them that will be killed from afk mechanic? What if it has limited charges?
do you think if they completely go inactive the gr won't deal with it either by a game mechanic, modkill, or sub? at a bare minimum, i don't understand why it's a priority for people.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Croissant - 8 (Sephiroth #954, Rikishi #963, Pikachu #997, SolidSnake #1005, Bacon #1014, MasterChief #1052, Alysrazor #1060, Subzero #1178)
PrincessPeach - 7 (JackSparrow #590, Twintania #822, Medivh #887, XavierWoods #1015, Croissant #1084, PrincessPeach #1104, GrumpyCat #1204)
Applejack - 3 (HulkHogan #611, Arceus #898, Moana #934)
ArtTheClown - 1 (Hades #900)
JackSparrow - 1 (Sora #1193)

Not Voting: Applejack, ArtTheClown, Gibbs

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 6th or when majority is reached. With 23 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 11 votes

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Because there is a character called Listo who from what I understand decides on inactive kill. Do you think this is VK's char?
Did VK rez Snake then? If so than maybe but thats meh.
Otherwise why would VK modkill people if there is a character specifically for that.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Because there is a character called Listo who from what I understand decides on inactive kill. Do you think this is VK's char?
Did VK rez Snake then? If so than maybe but thats meh.
Otherwise why would VK modkill people if there is a character specifically for that.
it's happened. people can fall below a threshold, or fail to vote, etc and they trigger the mechanic eligibility. but if they want to leave the game or fail to engage at all, they could be removed by the gr. and the possibility still seems like not something that would be the most important to prioritize.

no, i don't think voidkitty resurrected solidsnake. i would think that was listo's choice to give him the "get out of death free" coupon.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Alright then. We can speculate modkill mechanics but there is no way to really tell and I am almost certain VK wont explain those.

I don't think that gets us anywhere anyways. I am not a fan of modkills in general they almost always mean worse experience for players or game in general.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Croissant - 8 (Sephiroth #954, Rikishi #963, Pikachu #997, SolidSnake #1005, Bacon #1014, MasterChief #1052, Alysrazor #1060, Subzero #1178)
PrincessPeach - 7 (JackSparrow #590, Twintania #822, Medivh #887, XavierWoods #1015, Croissant #1084, PrincessPeach #1104, GrumpyCat #1204)
Applejack - 3 (HulkHogan #611, Arceus #898, Moana #934)

Not Voting: Applejack, ArtTheClown, Gibbs

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 6th or when majority is reached. With 23 players alive, majority is 12 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Last edited:

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Just got home. Croissant or PrincessPeach it seems?

Not sure if I'll have time to catch up before end of day, is there a cliff notes version of any events? Anything new added to the pile that caused those two to race to the gallows?

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Croissant I remember being one of the 2 vote individuals that had some attention, if nothing else.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Reading through it, I see that Applejack is being potentially left to be killed for inactivity. That makes sense.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
I see. Is Princess claiming not to be town? Because that would seem counterproductive as far as moves go.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
That is true. Yes, indeed.
Unvote:
For the moment, remove my vote which is doing nothing on Applejack.

PrincessPeach

Lunchable
If this day ends in a no-lynch, look at everyone who was around during the final hours but didn't move their vote to ensure a lynch, thus giving scum a free night at the expense of town not gaining any solid flips to base player behavioral patterns off of.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I see. Is Princess claiming not to be town? Because that would seem counterproductive as far as moves go.
I think it's possible Peach is being too blatant to be scum due to timing. Don't think they have any kind of info.

Croissant has been frozen ever since the bout of questions overall had a bad progression on Peach.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Applejack - 2 (HulkHogan #611, Moana #934)

Not Voting: Applejack, ArtTheClown, Gibbs, Arceus #1227

Current Modified Majority: 10 votes

ArtTheClown

Vanilla Townie
Oh jeez.

um in the interest of getting my vote out.

Vote: Vote: PrincessPeach

Idk, they've done themselves no favours, though i don't really like the people on peach's train, but whatever. If peachs role is to get voted off, then consequences we shall face.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Oh jeez.

um in the interest of getting my vote out.

Vote: Vote: PrincessPeach

Idk, they've done themselves no favours, though i don't really like the people on peach's train, but whatever. If peachs role is to get voted off, then consequences we shall face.
What do you think of Croissant?

ArtTheClown

Vanilla Townie
Can switch to Croissant no problem. I evidentally don't have time to read the last 4 pages, so anyone wanna let me know what happened during m sleep?

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Sora pushed every1 to crosant as a counter train peach hasnt done anything towny voted herself stating crosant is town

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

PrincessPeach - 8 (JackSparrow #590, Twintania #822, Medivh #887, XavierWoods #1015, Croissant #1084, PrincessPeach #1104, GrumpyCat #1204, ArtTheClown #1234)

Not Voting: Applejack, Gibbs, Arceus #1227

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Hmph. Fuggit.

Vote: Croissant

I don't really believe Princess has solid cause to trust Croissant given the mass role block, and could be mistaken on basic reads. Also, I kind of trust some of the people on this train more. Subzero at least. Croissant from what I saw had a "I'm too busy to read the thread" post and not a heck of a lot else going on.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I think it's possible Peach is being too blatant to be scum due to timing. Don't think they have any kind of info.

Croissant has been frozen ever since the bout of questions overall had a bad progression on Peach.
i got deep in a theory for a minute. but with any reasonable theory, she would have known before and not just in the last several hours.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Croissant - 9 (Sephiroth #954, Rikishi #963, Pikachu #997, SolidSnake #1005, Bacon #1014, MasterChief #1052, Alysrazor #1060, Subzero #1178, Arceus #1240)
PrincessPeach - 8 (JackSparrow #590, Twintania #822, Medivh #887, XavierWoods #1015, Croissant #1084, PrincessPeach #1104, GrumpyCat #1204, ArtTheClown #1234)

Not Voting: Applejack, Gibbs

SubZero

Scum Hunter
i got deep in a theory for a minute. but with any reasonable theory, she would have known before and not just in the last several hours.
I think I know what you're thinking and there are reasons I didn't suggest it because it seems unlikely.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Croissant - 10 (Sephiroth #954, Rikishi #963, Pikachu #997, SolidSnake #1005, Bacon #1014, MasterChief #1052, Alysrazor #1060, Subzero #1178, Arceus #1240, JackSparrow #1245)
PrincessPeach - 6 (Twintania #822, Medivh #887, XavierWoods #1015, Croissant #1084, PrincessPeach #1104, GrumpyCat #1204)

Not Voting: Applejack, Gibbs, ArtTheClown #1247

PrincessPeach

Lunchable
ySfXR46.gif

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 2 Vote Count:

Croissant - 11 (Sephiroth #954, Rikishi #963, Pikachu #997, SolidSnake #1005, Bacon #1014, MasterChief #1052, Alysrazor #1060, Subzero #1178, Arceus #1240, JackSparrow #1245, ArtTheClown #1254)
PrincessPeach - 6 (Twintania #822, Medivh #887, XavierWoods #1015, Croissant #1084, PrincessPeach #1104, GrumpyCat #1204)

Day 2 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Final Day 2 Vote Count:

Croissant - 12 (Sephiroth #954, Rikishi #963, Pikachu #997, SolidSnake #1005, Bacon #1014, MasterChief #1052, Alysrazor #1060, Subzero #1178, Arceus #1240, JackSparrow #1245, ArtTheClown #1254, XavierWoods #1260)

PrincessPeach - 5 (Twintania #822, Medivh #887, Croissant #1084, PrincessPeach #1104, GrumpyCat #1204)

—---------------

Croissant was having none of this. She argued back and forth defending her position, but everyone else was accusing her of being overcooked. And while a flaky Croissant is the best kind, a burnt one is not. Unable to convince them, Croissant was led to the fire pit and unceremoniously yeeted into it. Mmmm. Crispy.

Croissant, playing as Psycho, the Riff-Raff Bodyguard, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: Tildey

—---------------

Listo shook his head as there were people who still could not follow the plan. He keyed in some commands on his device and marked two players this day. Listo nodded solemnly knowing his marks would not be removed by conventional means.

—---------------

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end on June 7th at 8:00pm ET or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be considered valid.

Day 3 Start

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Sabi sighed as she put the tarot card she selected originally back into the deck. She looked through the deck again and thought for a moment, selecting another card with glee.

MTR was working on a cannon that could be used for transporting people across long distances. He saw Sephiroth and motioned him to come over and try it. MTR loaded Sephiroth into the cannon and fired, but there was too much power. Sephiroth sailed much further away than anticipated. MTR shrugged and made a comment about seeing him tomorrow.

Pablo Diablo was a hype man. He knew how to argue any point and convince anyone of anything. He knew how to bring out even more strength. He found PrincessPeach and hyped them up, ensuring that they would be much more effective tonight.

Robozerim had magical dice that could do anything he willed them to. He told Rikishi this and Rikishi laughed. To prove a point, he rolled the dice and they started to smolder and exploded outwards creating a protective shield around Rikishi. Robozerim nodded cheekily and walked away.

Matthieu was creeping around the battlefield when he saw Applejack and SolidSnake approaching in mine carts. Matthieu quickly threw a switch causing both minecarts to swap tracks as they continued on.

Marack was on the hunt. He had really wanted to hunt down lurkers, but he had more important business to attend to. He watched Sora from afar and shot a dart at Sora injecting him with a poison that would make his words much more pleasing.

Listo shook his head again, silently weeping over the choice he had to make. He didn’t want anyone to die. He wanted everyone to get along. How could everything have gone so wrong? He sighed and pressed a button on his wrist communicator.

Gibbs was sitting in his room when he heard a beeping. Before he had time to look, an explosion ripped through the area, incinerating everything except a deck of tarot cards.

Gibbs, playing as Sabi, the Supremacy Bookie, has been killed. Actual Poster: Jarrod

3puppies
was excited to be here and was happy to help Listo achieve anything. 3puppies went around and found SubZero and quickly grabbed a paintbrush and painted him in reflective paint. He smiled as he saw how nicely it reflected the sun.

Caito happened to see SubZero and went to give him a special surprise. He pulled out a hookshoot and took aim at SubZero’s backpack, but as he was firing the shot the sun reflected off of SubZero and hit Caito in the eye causing him to shoot himself in the leg with the hookshot. Caito wailed and limped away.

Badger was on break and tired. He was yawning and ironing his kilt, while watching NXT UK, when movement caught his attention. He saw it was Sora and Badger decided to pause the telly and follow closely behind him.

Dreyski was snapping pictures and taking video of everything, trying to help formulate plans to storm Castle Rezam. He saw Sora and aimed his camera at Sora’s communication array to catch any messages he might get.

Lora was on the prowl again, using an extra stealthy style of movement. He found his target drinking some coffee and he quickly snuck up behind them and slit their throat. As his target bled out he cackled manically. “Pikachu is a terrible starter. Bulbasaur is better.” Lora quickly disappeared as Pikachu bled out.

Pikachu, playing as mth, the Riff-Raff ON Manipulative JOAT, has been killed. Actual Poster: llettuce

—---------------

Sauron has subbed in for Applejack. Please do not discuss this substitution.

—---------------

Living Players:

1. Alysrazor
2. Arceus
3. ArtTheClown
4. Bacon
5. GrumpyCat
6. Hades
7. HulkHogan
8. JackSparrow
9. MasterChief
10. Medivh
11. Moana
12. PrincessPeach
13. Rikishi
14. Sauron
15. Sephiroth
16. SolidSnake
17. Sora
18. SubZero
19. Twintania
20. XavierWoods

—---------------

Dead Players:

1. Kumquat, playing as Foxxi, a Neutral Mentoring Clockmaker, has been killed. Actual Poster: Nightingale
2. Croissant, playing as Psycho, the Riff-Raff Bodyguard, has been eliminated. Actual Poster: Tildey
3. Gibbs, playing as Sabi, the Supremacy Bookie, has been killed. Actual Poster: Jarrod
4. Pikachu, playing as mth, the Riff-Raff ON Manipulative JOAT, has been killed. Actual Poster: llettuce

—---------------

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end on June 9th at 8:00pm ET or when majority is reached. With 20 players alive, majority is 11 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Sorry the Hulkster had a busy day yesterday. I wasn’t convinced by the Croissant train @Sephiroth I know Peach was acting a bit weird dude so that would’ve been my preferred of the two but kept vote where it was as Applejack’s entrance then disappeared irked me.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
So let’s work through this maniacs:

Sabi - something.
MTR - roleblock?
Pablo - motivator
Robozerim - doc
Matthieu - bus driver
Marack/Sora…words more pleasing? Maybe a restriction?
Listo blows up Gibbs/Jarrod
3pups protected Subzero in some fashion
Caito tried something and failed presumably due to 3pups
Badger - tracker
Dreyski - watcher
Lora whatchagonna do? kills Pikachu

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Vote: Hades

Not only a fearsome name like I said dudes but not convinced by his responses.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 3 Vote Count:

Hades - 2 (SolidSnake #1266, HulkHogan #1269)
HulkHogan - 1 (Moana #1272)

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Arceus, ArtTheClown, Bacon, GrumpyCat, Hades, JackSparrow, MasterChief, Medivh, PrincessPeach, Rikishi, Sauron, Sephiroth, Sora, SubZero, Twintania, XavierWoods

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 9th or when majority is reached. With 20 players alive, majority is 11 votes on a single player. If majority is not reached by end of day, modified majority will come into play.

Current Modified Majority: 2

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I think scum were hoping Applejack might get blasted by Listo and that probably clears SolidSnake since they were busdriven

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
You were a helluva rival brother! You made me say my prayers and eat my vitamins!
Did he make you humble though?
So Sora was watched and tracked but two other people got their results?

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Did he make you humble though?
So Sora was watched and tracked but two other people got their results?
He was at least tracked. I'm not 100% convinced Dreyski was a watch, but I don't have an alternative theory

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Vote: Hades

Adding pressure here since it was dodged all last phase. I'm still not super convinced by Peach as a wagon option, though I'm not opposed considering the wagons being close and Croissant going over.

SubZero

Scum Hunter

Not Voting: Applejack, Gibbs, Arceus #1227

Croissant - 12 (Sephiroth #954, Rikishi #963, Pikachu #997, SolidSnake #1005, Bacon #1014, MasterChief #1052, Alysrazor #1060, Subzero #1178, Arceus #1240, JackSparrow #1245, ArtTheClown #1254, XavierWoods #1260)
PrincessPeach - 5 (Twintania #822, Medivh #887, Croissant #1084, PrincessPeach #1104, GrumpyCat #1204)

Sora

Scorpionish
Princess peach is good
Did not understand in time
At least knew Croissant

Sora

Scorpionish
I was trying hard
To be a solvy player
And clear myself

Only to get spied
By two people at a time
What a waste it is

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I actually would like to go back and look at every single person who tried to vote or push on Sora

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
@JackSparrow @ArtTheClown

I'd love to hear your insight
Im a lil dumbfounded why pikachu of all ppl died i didnt think they were that threatening

Idk what to think of sora they seem to have a chat restrict which scum can give themselves typically.

On another note sora was voted for by peach and croissant i still dislike peach i hope their attitude changes.

Im not against hades but i dont have much to go by other then they are not around.

If i had to vote sum1 right now it would likely be some1 coasting by that being said lets see what today brings

Top Bottom