Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 6 - Heart of the Cards

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Did you feel like you were at risk tonight
The fact scum already tried to take me out and yeah that I have info. I am pretty much at risk. If I am not protect then someone should watch me to catch my killer.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I didn't feel great about Future voting for MTR either at the time.

Honestly, when they're playing too nice is when you need to check them both out. A D1 MTR vote from Future is pretty NAI. He gets a special joy from trolling his dad during early phase shitposting.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Ok so I think kareemah is sus, she may just not have been paying a lot of attention to thread, but I know when someone is talking a lot and you are trying to read it all it can feel like nonsense

Tildey from what I know of as a person is normally more on it this, but she has also been a bit busy at work from what I know, but this does feel a bit more like her last scum game than town

Future is a blank fucking slate for me, I got nothing

Diva I know him well, but i've got nothing on with how little activity hes had.

Psycho I am mildly suspicious of, he is not feeling as neat and solvy and helpful as normal

Everybody else im currently neutral on. Haven't started really thinking about roles and how they connect to people yet, so dont think to hard on that.

And since there is vote shenanigans I would I'm gonna
Vote: Kareemah

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm not wanting to rush a potential multi-dees.

But I've yet to see crackle bluff either.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
The annoyance of being caught out for a complete misunderstanding of a vote action. Probably wouldn't have even been tracked if that were the case. When I had such a cool role, too.

Well, it's gonna take you guys some time to actually kill me. So I'll strike you a deal. Let me live and all my efforts will be targeted towards people in the POE.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
The annoyance of being caught out for a complete misunderstanding of a vote action. Probably wouldn't have even been tracked if that were the case. When I had such a cool role, too.

Well, it's gonna take you guys some time to actually kill me. So I'll strike you a deal. Let me live and all my efforts will be targeted towards people in the POE.
Ha.

You were due for a bad twist.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf

See. Told yall hes bad!

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
If psych is the choice today, which seems like the thing to do, I suggest we all remember mtr's stuff tonight and tomorrow.

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
I went back and read mtr's stuff, I don't know if he can talk about it, but he cleared cape of kaiba earlier and then vote, I probably cant get a little more, but I want a little more

Claws

Mastermind
if the sk has multiple bpvs then i think the sk should go but thats just my idea i dislike leaving mtrs info up in the air but it is sumthing to circle back to

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Lets calm down before we rush the day phase, first, we haven't even made our wishes

I wish to play Pot of Greed, drawing 2 random powers from those who died and handing them out to 2 random players

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
if the sk has multiple bpvs then i think the sk should go but thats just my idea i dislike leaving mtrs info up in the air but it is sumthing to circle back to
I'd rather work on the team against us than the solo act.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
listo is kinda the same story, they also feel verbally stally.

i have my eye on blind ninja since rock died, but I am still kinda leaning town there due to threadstate of a million coasters LOL

You do realize Blind Ninja already won, and has flipped already, don't you

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Question...

Eliminate the sk or test MTR's info?
Two trains of thought.

Psych is psych, and he has a Win Condition

Even with a poe promise, he would likely be able to pursue it. With a large group, it's like d1 lynches. Town is the statistically more likely hit.

Or

Validation for mtr, and testing that it was a true res.

Claws

Mastermind
I'd rather work on the team against us than the solo act.
and i can understand that too but how long can we let the solo act survive until he gets all his pieces? he already has 2 and we have no idea how many times we have to lynch him

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Two trains of thought.

Even with a poe promise, he would likely be able to pursue it. With a large group, it's like d1 lynches. Town is the statistically more likely hit.

Or

As someone that has been roleblocked by town, town has a roleblocker that can block him at night. No?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I went back and read mtr's stuff, I don't know if he can talk about it, but he cleared cape of kaiba earlier and then vote, I probably cant get a little more, but I want a little more
Looking back I did realize that I was clearing him based on the fact he was targeted by red on night one but I should have probably held back on that because sometimes scum to target each other to help clear them and depending on the action it is not a negative to them.

Unless something is screwy Cape is red.

Now we can hold off on that if we want but we need to circle back to that.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Two trains of thought.

Or

There's absolutely no way for me to get to my wincon at this point. So I'd rather play and be useful and do cool shit than just die after a pretty good start.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You had me for the wrong reasons tbh. I'm not Silver Queen and my vote was because of Foxxi(which I didn't know at the time).

But good on ya anyway
As my grandma once said "it is better to turn a wrong into a right than.....to not"

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
As someone that has been roleblocked by town, town has a roleblocker that can block him at night. No?
I mean if you wanna go that route you can. But leaving me free to act but in a leash would be more fun.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
The Ur-Dragon let out an ear-splitting roar. From the mountains rose up dozens of whelps that flew to The Ur-Dragon’s side. The whelps were commanded to keep an eye on everyone today so that The Ur-Dragon could dole out some justice.

This is interesting. Looks some sort of mass action but clearly not a mass block since there are actions in the write up.

Gabumon had a package and it was a very special delivery that would stick around. Gabumon left the package out in the open, hoping someone would find it.

Gatomon had been trying to catch a pesky mouse that would not leave him alone. He wouldn’t have stopped until he saw Claws walk by. Gatomon quickly followed behind him and slid a notebook into Claws pocket and grinned as he walked away.

Is anyone else familiar with this type of flavor and what it might mean for scum to plant something like this? I have a vague memory of seeing something similar in the game where Void gave us all alternate identities, but I can't remember what it turned out to be.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Impmon was not about to be outdone by another impish monster. He set out from the secret Kaiba Corp location and located Cape90. Impmon spoke a spell quickly and warped the shadows around Cape90 to change the reality of incoming assaults.
Chances this is a framer? Change the reality?

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Just want to articulate that psycho actually got so unlucky with a coincidence that it undid him. I'll explain more after the game. Lol

3puppies

Lost Wolf
not gonna lock this in blue bold yet, but I wondered about wishing Psycho got turned into a stump? If his win condition is to kill 4 players, he wouldn't make it, but if his wincon is to survive to end, I wouldn't necessarily mind having him as a stump for a while

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
You had me for the wrong reasons tbh. I'm not Silver Queen and my vote was because of Foxxi(which I didn't know at the time).

But good on ya anyway
Nah. I realised something later in the day. I knew you might not be SQ, but i wanted to make sure. Found something else instead. Lol

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
not gonna lock this in blue bold yet, but I wondered about wishing Psycho got turned into a stump? If his win condition is to kill 4 players, he wouldn't make it, but if his wincon is to survive to end, I wouldn't necessarily mind having him as a stump for a while
we did that in Harry Potter, get new material, plus wouldn't it be better to make town a stump if we wanted that, plus if BN was going to make anyone a stump, I feel like it would be Mazer

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
like why would they help the ppl that lynched them im not following
Claws, last game I literally told the scum faction to suck it when they were trying to recruit me and I could have just joined them and won.

Just putting it out there that I think Claws' behavior here indicates he's scum trying to waste town's time chopping me while scum gets some more kills off, and maybe scum!Cape survives longer too

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Go for it if it tickles your fancy. But do it without a wincon.

And remember psych is Tom Holland in the Spiderman meme.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
the digimon and magic guys are evil and the pokemon and yugio are good, so assumedly everyone would have one of each unless theyre someone weird

Speaking of weird...I noticed that Ditto was in both N1 & N2 writeups. So that person may not have multiple roles?

Claws

Mastermind
Claws, last game I literally told the scum faction to suck it when they were trying to recruit me and I could have just joined them and won.

Just putting it out there that I think Claws' behavior here indicates he's scum trying to waste town's time chopping me while scum gets some more kills off, and maybe scum!Cape survives longer too
i didnt follow last game i was so pissed that i died on a fucking bleed when i was death immune i just quit discord and debated not signing for this one

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not like Matthieu where I can lie in your face with a smile. I'm too honest of a dude. I'm caught with no way out and the jig is up. So I want to at least have some fun with the situation and either force scum to waste kills on me or take them out before they can.

Claws

Mastermind

im just town idk who any1 is but we have outted scum so :sniper:

llettuce

nimbdrs
Pronouns
she/her
Speaking of weird...I noticed that Ditto was in both N1 & N2 writeups. So that person may not have multiple roles?
I will say cannonically ditto is a bit weird, but not in the same way as like team rocket and such

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm not like Matthieu where I can lie in your face with a smile. I'm too honest of a dude. I'm caught with no way out and the jig is up. So I want to at least have some fun with the situation and either force scum to waste kills on me or take them out before they can.
Alright, I'm trying to talk it though with you, but you have definitely been a dastardly villain before.

Hell, we've done it together.

We're just too classy for ATE.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
One possibility in a myriad. Think it's probable?
I think the wording of "assaults" makes it seem more like actions on Cape will misfire or something rather than a frame. I feel like what happened to Claws is more frame-like.

I'm also not sure a frame would persist past the one night, though Claws' potential frame looks like it could?

Someone said MTR originally said Cape isn't Kaiba? So maybe the altered reality gave him a Godfather status for the night or something? I dunno, let me look back at MTR's posts.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I take that as a high compliment
You should. I mean it as such. I think Tom is the quintessential movie Spider-Man

And also, Tom can go dark when things happen. Like when he was about to kill Norman

He's not the Saint Andrew Garfield (cwe) is.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
For what it's worth, I think llettuce is probably town so far. She's a bit lost but doesn't feel like she's hiding from the thread. I also felt her post of reads was solid. I also share her concerns about Kareemah

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
For what it's worth, I think llettuce is probably town so far. She's a bit lost but doesn't feel like she's hiding from the thread. I also felt her post of reads was solid. I also share her concerns about Kareemah
For Cape(if town) and Wind, this is a comparison to the last game we played where she got her first scum rand. She's newer to the game but always felt pretty open and flowy, and in that game she was way more quiet and had no off the cuff thoughts on the game until she was forced to make takes. I feel like this has been the opposite of the case over the night phase and this phase in particular

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Looking back I did realize that I was clearing him based on the fact he was targeted by red on night one but I should have probably held back on that because sometimes scum to target each other to help clear them and depending on the action it is not a negative to them.

Unless something is screwy Cape is red.

Now we can hold off on that if we want but we need to circle back to that.
Ok, MTR confirmed that the info is just right unless Cape did get framed

3puppies

Lost Wolf

For town to win, if you have a 1x BPV or Iron Collar, as you've hinted at, it would take us 2 day phases to kill you anyway. So doing it now or later - when while Exodia lives with a kill power, it's a threat to town.

I am open to suggestions as for wishes. Could we wish that you become recruited to town - aligned and be a stump? That would probably mess with the numbers too much and it wouldn't be granted.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
...I think we can maybe let Psycho live another day. But i am in a dilemma and psycho speculated on his own role earlier about what his win condition is (perhaps?).

In turn we could test MTR's info.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So overall this is where I am at

MTR (revived)
Cracklestep

3puppies
Xanjori

GrumpyCat
PyschoSoldier
Claws

CWE
Blind Ninja

Matthieu
Mazer
WindwardAway

llettuce
Kareemah
Val
FutureHold
Listo
Tidley
Reads list is actually pretty good, makes me deepen my love...I mean TR for Cape

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Red may have done something to make Cape look green on a cop check or something on night 1 but I didn't cop check him

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I'd still prefer to vote off Psycho today. Either way. If MTR's info is good, and he can't be protected. Protect me. There are manys ways to this jedi.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I need to start thinking about wishes while we are debating who to go after.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Question...

Eliminate the sk or test MTR's info?
I like that MTRs dees line up with your liver bone from last phase.

And if Psycho's telling the truth that it'll take several attempts to take him out, I'd rather focus on a sure(er) thing (assuming Cape doesn't have a bpv or something).

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Just to talk more about my Cape TR there, I genuinely believe there are reasons to think all the top 4 of his reads lists are in fact town.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
For town to win, if you have a 1x BPV or Iron Collar, as you've hinted at, it would take us 2 day phases to kill you anyway. So doing it now or later - when while Exodia lives with a kill power, it's a threat to town.

I am open to suggestions as for wishes. Could we wish that you become recruited to town - aligned and be a stump? That would probably mess with the numbers too much and it wouldn't be granted.
I doubt an alignment swap would happen and if I'm a stump I don't count towards numbers anyway.

Like I guess you could wish for me to be vanilla'd? I'd have no way of achieving my wincon and I wouldn't be a threat overnight, and scum would have to kill me or let me hang around to solve.

I just want to do something actually kind of cool and it would work out better if we forced scum to deal with me with padding and could narrow the POE for everyone. But if the only way to live is to lose my powers, I'm not gonna fight it

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I appreciate Crackle at least being open to the idea even if he ultimately doesn't trust it lol

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
It's likely that a third party role with the ability to kill has some form of protection, yes. As it happens, the flavour text suggests that Psycho only requires two more kills in order to secure victory. Presumably at that point he then departs the game in a manner similar to Blind Ninja.

He's been caught out, though I don't think he's going to throw the game in a way that isn't to his favour. So I'd say to be on the safe side we try to yeet him today to remove his protection and then if he doesn't hit scum in the night, we take him out properly tomorrow. If he does hit scum tonight, we allow him to endure and achieve his win condition.

I don't know how much Psycho can say but...my concern is if we don't strip him of his protection he'll just target someone at random then go 'lol' and be unyeetable during the following day phase and take someone else out at night. That's exactly what I'd do.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
MTR is saying he has info that he's red

Do you think it's fake?
Oh hmm, well no I cant really argue info. But theres something about Capes reads list that struck me as towny, then I realised there could be a wolf in there, except if wolves know which wolf it is I dont see why theyd risk that one in a town read. So. I think 3puppies and Cape are not w/w

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Was Psycho massively ahead in votes when he caved? It seemed so out of nowhere

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I'd still prefer to vote off Psycho today. Either way. If MTR's info is good, and he can't be protected. Protect me. There are manys ways to this jedi.

Reconsidering this.

If we don't yeet Psycho, presumably Exodia kills again tonight. And if he survives because of a BPV or iron collar, as he alluded to, he kills again, which would make 4 kills for Exodia and possibly his wincon.

He's a threat that must be blocked if he is not yeeted. Especially since there are other shenanigans at play - like hidden wishes that HE might win, or other games, etc., where he could potentially win additional toys.

And since the wish granter is also 3rd party, he's not necessarily inclined to grant a wish that would help town.

We don't know that wishing to vanillla-ize psycho or stump him would even be granted.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Was Psycho massively ahead in votes when he caved? It seemed so out of nowhere
Crackle caught me. Not everyone caught on but it would have been signal boosted sooner rather than later.

Also, I generally think 3pups is probably town so far. I think his approach hasn't really been agenda'd and I think him trying to work with me shows town who's actually trying to make it work in a townsided way.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
We don't know that wishing to vanillla-ize psycho or stump him would even be granted.

Based on the comment that the wishgranter is looking for fun and interesting wishes, I would guess that it is unlikely that either of these types of wishes would be granted.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Reconsidering this.

If we don't yeet Psycho, presumably Exodia kills again tonight. And if he survives because of a BPV or iron collar, as he alluded to, he kills again, which would make 4 kills for Exodia and possibly his wincon.

He's a threat that must be blocked if he is not yeeted. Especially since there are other shenanigans at play - like hidden wishes that HE might win, or other games, etc., where he could potentially win additional toys.

And since the wish granter is also 3rd party, he's not necessarily inclined to grant a wish that would help town.

I probably can't say more than I've already said to stay within rules, but I want to reiterate that it's impossible for me to win at this point.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Well of course I am town - I was blocked last night, so I am eliminated from being 5 scum roles.

I probably can't say more than I've already said to stay within rules, but I want to reiterate that it's impossible for me to win at this point.

If you really want to help town, you could just roleclaim and get yourself modkilled. It would save town the extra day having to yeet you twice.

But what if you wished yourself to become a vanilla stump?

Top Bottom