Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanillatown 2: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Kosher (Mafia 3)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Now I just wanna troll you, so you'll really doubt yourself next time I do roll scum.

Especially since you haven't even commented on my claws troll point.
587f0875-fb9a-4f8e-bee8-371bb1c80408_text.gif
The Claws troll point is why I am voting on you.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
2 - VoidKitten (Val the Moofia Boss, Claws)
1 - Claws (Kareemah)
1 - Kareemah (Matthieu)
1 - Mazer (VoidKitten)

Not Voting: Jarrod1983, Mazer, FutureHold, MTR, Peter Griffin, LemonDemonGirl, WindwardAway

Last edited:

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Well, we're not lynching VK today, sorry to break it to you.
If we're not flipping Claws today, who are we flipping? I know VK is suggesting Mazer, which I'm still thinking over, and Matthieu is still voteparked on Kareemah which I don't like.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Getting my reads out now, been data dumping through the morning, so will have missed anything after like 8:30. I'm going mostly off memory, so there's a chance I'm missing something or made a mistake. We still have some time to shoot holes.

Threat Levels
Red-I feel like there's danger here. A bare minimum should be highest vetting priority
Orange-I can't mentally build a good town case-could go either way
Yellow-Most likely safe, there might be something that just keeps me from 90% (as an example my respect for Psych means he will never rank a lower threat than yellow. even if we're masons together.)
Green-Feel strongly confident in a town read.

People within colors are in no particular order

Green-
Jarrod-Jarrod passed my early test. This is probably town Jarrod.

Kareemah-her case was pretty succinct and strong.

MTR- Seems town mtr, although like jarrod, I was a little thrown early. Was the Caito counter train. Only break this glass in case of emergency.

Yellow-I'm to get some of my deep dives out here, so they're on record for folks, in case they're helpful as the game progresses.

Peter-Early Caito voter. yellow instead of green, because we should know better than ruling out all trains at this point. I have a bit of a fear that there could be a sacrifice play (claws read on Peter contradicts exact plays I've set up with Peter in scum chat, his first game he was almost sole survivor in one of the most complex games I've ever played), but anyone who looks at that unless late game gets desperate is probably stretching or on agenda.

VK-Probably town. Satsu tied the Caito vote. My respect for Voidkitten's scum game stops this from going too far into green. My deep conspiracy is around Vk talked about him throwing a vote on scum teammates early, and that it was a 50/50 in a game where Caito seemed disengaged. it would be a great clear play. I don't think this should be a high priority, and is probably only relevant if there are a few mislynches and he's still alive and looks wolfy. If he's not clean, we're probably in a bad place. But an ounce of prevention and all that

LDG-I do not currently have a read on her, but I think it will become apparent eventually if we need to worry. Also, the LDG should be in yellow font.

Orange
Windward
-I pivoted between yellow and orange here. Windward seems like a strong player, and I have no baseline on them to be really confident in my reads. My gut says their approach is more consistent with a default town approach, but that's little more than gut. Obviously would be better if they have a vote on record last phase, but did not get the feeling at all that they were avoiding. The orange ranking is more reflective of my own lack of confidence in reading an experienced player that is new to our group than any definitive point.
Val-I do not have a strong read on val, and I almost never do. Always a danger to fly under radar

Future-early meme vote and then very little. Possibly flying under the radar. If claws is indeed dirty, I don't clear much from claw's pressure as claws was pressed from the early point, and none of his comments on future had much heat. I feel like there's some small chance.

Red
Claws-I love Claws like I love Grip6 belts. They're snug and comforting. And when they're on, things just feel more secure. And I'm not a paid endorser for either. But claws pinged early (even though he is notoriously difficult to read), and he was the first to move to mtr (already discussed) when there was press on Caito and matt. He's thrown out lines to see if he can fish. And I read him as he knows what is going on. I loved that when I asked him to rank people, and he didn't rank Mattheu. Who has been a person I posted about, has posted a lot about.

Matt-I'm not going to go through all my thoughts on Matt again. But the one thing I'll add, if there was a world where we had 2 right off, that matt's responses line up nicely with one hail mary strategy.

Also, one we all sometimes have keeps these in the red threat. Sometimes things seem a bit too obvious, and people want to play the big master detective. And then something that was obvious early will get ignored too long (or completely). I fucked up a game a few months ago, by voting Rando at the end, rather than going back and seeing what was obvious with Pabs's team. I was able to exploit this last game to end up stretching things out until it got beyond voting, and ghostbusters, where we went almost let future hang around so long he was getting near endgame. Long aside, but the high probability things that we allow to linger without continuing to press on or act on are dangerous.

Thank you for coming to my Red Threat Ted Talk

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm not sure if I've put every single player in a matrix since Covid game. that takes a while. Young Mazer was an animal.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
And don't you ever forget it.

You and Badger have learned that my affections are a complex thing.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I have to admit as much as I feel claws is scum I am do worry about tunneling on him. That being said I am not opposed to him being the one to go but I am not jumping on that train just yet.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Fair. I figured I'd look for holes one more time. My afternoon could go either way, so probably get my vote out before too much longer.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Getting my reads out now, been data dumping through the morning, so will have missed anything after like 8:30. I'm going mostly off memory, so there's a chance I'm missing something or made a mistake. We still have some time to shoot holes.

Threat Levels
Red-I feel like there's danger here. A bare minimum should be highest vetting priority
Orange-I can't mentally build a good town case-could go either way
Yellow-Most likely safe, there might be something that just keeps me from 90% (as an example my respect for Psych means he will never rank a lower threat than yellow. even if we're masons together.)
Green-Feel strongly confident in a town read.

People within colors are in no particular order

Green-
Jarrod-Jarrod passed my early test. This is probably town Jarrod.

Kareemah-her case was pretty succinct and strong.

MTR- Seems town mtr, although like jarrod, I was a little thrown early. Was the Caito counter train. Only break this glass in case of emergency.

Yellow-I'm to get some of my deep dives out here, so they're on record for folks, in case they're helpful as the game progresses.

Peter-Early Caito voter. yellow instead of green, because we should know better than ruling out all trains at this point. I have a bit of a fear that there could be a sacrifice play (claws read on Peter contradicts exact plays I've set up with Peter in scum chat, his first game he was almost sole survivor in one of the most complex games I've ever played), but anyone who looks at that unless late game gets desperate is probably stretching or on agenda.

VK-Probably town. Satsu tied the Caito vote. My respect for Voidkitten's scum game stops this from going too far into green. My deep conspiracy is around Vk talked about him throwing a vote on scum teammates early, and that it was a 50/50 in a game where Caito seemed disengaged. it would be a great clear play. I don't think this should be a high priority, and is probably only relevant if there are a few mislynches and he's still alive and looks wolfy. If he's not clean, we're probably in a bad place. But an ounce of prevention and all that

LDG-I do not currently have a read on her, but I think it will become apparent eventually if we need to worry. Also, the LDG should be in yellow font.

Orange
Windward
-I pivoted between yellow and orange here. Windward seems like a strong player, and I have no baseline on them to be really confident in my reads. My gut says their approach is more consistent with a default town approach, but that's little more than gut. Obviously would be better if they have a vote on record last phase, but did not get the feeling at all that they were avoiding. The orange ranking is more reflective of my own lack of confidence in reading an experienced player that is new to our group than any definitive point.
Val-I do not have a strong read on val, and I almost never do. Always a danger to fly under radar

Future-early meme vote and then very little. Possibly flying under the radar. If claws is indeed dirty, I don't clear much from claw's pressure as claws was pressed from the early point, and none of his comments on future had much heat. I feel like there's some small chance.

Red
Claws-I love Claws like I love Grip6 belts. They're snug and comforting. And when they're on, things just feel more secure. And I'm not a paid endorser for either. But claws pinged early (even though he is notoriously difficult to read), and he was the first to move to mtr (already discussed) when there was press on Caito and matt. He's thrown out lines to see if he can fish. And I read him as he knows what is going on. I loved that when I asked him to rank people, and he didn't rank Mattheu. Who has been a person I posted about, has posted a lot about.

Matt-I'm not going to go through all my thoughts on Matt again. But the one thing I'll add, if there was a world where we had 2 right off, that matt's responses line up nicely with one hail mary strategy.

Also, one we all sometimes have keeps these in the red threat. Sometimes things seem a bit too obvious, and people want to play the big master detective. And then something that was obvious early will get ignored too long (or completely). I fucked up a game a few months ago, by voting Rando at the end, rather than going back and seeing what was obvious with Pabs's team. I was able to exploit this last game to end up stretching things out until it got beyond voting, and ghostbusters, where we went almost let future hang around so long he was getting near endgame. Long aside, but the high probability things that we allow to linger without continuing to press on or act on are dangerous.

Thank you for coming to my Red Threat Ted Talk
Mazer, what are your thoughts on VK's theory that Claws and Matthieu aren't both scum? Are you implying you'd kill either one of them and wait for the flip, or do you think they can both be scum?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Right now, they both trigger to slightly different levels. With claws, it's a culmination of several things, and with matthieu there's a few blocks. My theories on each are not completely dependent on each other, but if claws did flip, I would probably feel a little stronger there. I think there's at least a baseline chance they could both be scum. I'm also trying to not just get blinders on.

I don't know why vk is there on both not being scum, or his overall confidence level on his read. I thought about one NAI tendency he has, and thought maybe it feels too transparent to him. Not sure. Maybe he's caught something I missed.

Do you see a reason to assume an either/or? Matthieu's "I'll sacrifice myself for claws" play is just not something resonating with me right now.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
@Mazer

What was Jarrod's test? I'm not saying I disagree, but what was the test?

Also, I have no idea what you are referring to with trolling. I really don't think Claws was trolling all that much when actually discussing things going on. From either a scum or town perspective.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Well its getting towards EoD. There isn't much more discussion.

Unvote:

Vote: Claws

I'm sorry if you flip town, but I do believe your flip may help solve the game further by making the PoE smaller. If you were to stay alive, you would stay within everyone's PoE unless you were given a gun.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
@Mazer

What was Jarrod's test? I'm not saying I disagree, but what was the test?

Also, I have no idea what you are referring to with trolling. I really don't think Claws was trolling all that much when actually discussing things going on. From either a scum or town perspective.
I wanted to see how he responded to me day 1. I am comfortable in my read on his response and current gameplay. There's always that possibility I'm just way fucking wrong, but I feel good enough about the response and general read to have him in my safest 3.

I give my filthy animal more credit apparently. I asked him for a bunch of reads, and he gave them on every one but the person I was mostly on about yesterday

Claws

Mastermind
I wanted to see how he responded to me day 1. I am comfortable in my read on his response and current gameplay. There's always that possibility I'm just way fucking wrong, but I feel good enough about the response and general read to have him in my safest 3.

I give my filthy animal more credit apparently. I asked him for a bunch of reads, and he gave them on every one but the person I was mostly on about yesterday
Who?

Claws

Mastermind
Its super unlikely for grae to come to my aid i was kinda floored it was a nice gesture sumthing that never happens to claws i may be in his pocket

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
the multi-quotes on this site kind of kill me a bit. doesn't seem to load right with multi-windows.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I'm not voting for Claws. I understand my gut feel a bit more now - there's this sense that Void, Wind and Mazer are sort of guiding the game in a specific direction and 'planning ahead' in a way that conveniently ends with both Claws and myself being eliminated. I find that odd, especially when historically scum are usually found hidden amongst quieter players as town fight against town.

All three cannot possibly be scum, though, since Caito already flipped. So...I dunno. That's just my current thoughts.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not voting for Claws. I understand my gut feel a bit more now - there's this sense that Void, Wind and Mazer are sort of guiding the game in a specific direction and 'planning ahead' in a way that conveniently ends with both Claws and myself being eliminated. I find that odd, especially when historically scum are usually found hidden amongst quieter players as town fight against town.

All three cannot possibly be scum, though, since Caito already flipped. So...I dunno. That's just my current thoughts.
Mazer/Wind is a spicy theory. I like it.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

Do you discount that scum would vote and perhaps try to influence votes then?

Seeing as you seem to be arguing an exclusively inactive scum agenda, I don't see how you're operating at a better point. I did actually give most thoughts I could think of on why a lot of people may or may not be scum, even as the game.

And I'm not sure Voidkitten has wanted you and Claws eliminated. Claws maybe. He's actually annoyingly against pressing you.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

I don't hate those thoughts. I am leaning town for the three of them but I am not sold completely on anyone at this point one way or the other. I could see one of them being scum and taking advantage of the talks going on to push a possible misyeet since some of us early on feel claws is scummy.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Guys. We are going to misyeet. Its going to happen.

At minimum, we have two more, if we fail the shot tomorrow.

If we yeet scum or win the shot, we get 4.

Who gives us the most info by learning their alignment?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Mazer/Wind is a spicy theory. I like it.
Please explain why you think that matt with a claws play is a definitively town move.

It's resulted in no pressure to him, and came basically as soon as the day started and there was any pressure around claws. And you seem to have entirely cleared him off it.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
At this point, I honestly want you guys to shoot me as soon as D3 starts so I can win on the technicality of 'I TOLD YOU SO'.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I don't expect to go 3 for 3. Personally just worried I tunnelled and didn't focus on other things so makes me hesitant to go claws

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Please explain why you think that matt with a claws play is a definitively town move.

It's resulted in no pressure to him, and came basically as soon as the day started and there was any pressure around claws. And you seem to have entirely cleared him off it.
You know how I play. I am reading into Matthieu. I think it comes from a town Matthieu perspective. He is pushing things and not willing to go along with everything. He is blatantly ignoring that I am cleared and that feels...towny. He isn't giving other reasons why than I give him bad juju. And it feels like town Matthieu

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Like, I hope none of you expect to go 3 for 3 and that is why you are hesitating.
I'd like to get more info, and I think your last question is a solid one.

Right now, I'm struggling because I think this is town void, but we have basically two voters on mtr who are aligned with each other. And one of them has had potential slip-ups. And the other is trying to lead us towards inactives.

And you don't even want to press?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I'd like to get more info, and I think your last question is a solid one.

Right now, I'm struggling because I think this is town void, but we have basically two voters on mtr who are aligned with each other. And one of them has had potential slip-ups. And the other is trying to lead us towards inactives.

And you don't even want to press?
On Matthieu? No. I see no reason to really press him. Even him talking about this pettiness. I have seen him do this once as scum. It mostly comes from a town PoV. Look at throne of lies? How he acted as the Hunter.

Could he be lying? Absolutely. But I'd rather look at others for today. The game really begins tomorrow.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You know how I play. I am reading into Matthieu. I think it comes from a town Matthieu perspective. He is pushing things and not willing to go along with everything. He is blatantly ignoring that I am cleared and that feels...towny. He isn't giving other reasons why than I give him bad juju. And it feels like town Matthieu
Claws also actually voted for you. And you don't have holes in my logic there. At least not that you've shared.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
this is not me having a go at accusing vk or a press.

Just to be clear to everyone.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Where did you get brought up in this comment?
I wasn't. Poorly worded by me.

We were talking about logic on Matthieu, and part of your rebuttal on my position (I'm not sure anyone else has made a lot of arguments on Matthieu/old grae recently) was that he was looking at you.

My point is that I don't see how that should be considered that major of evidence, particularly since Claws actually voted for you.

these are smaller numbers and teams, and I'm not convinced all the large team scum analyses should apply as much as normal.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I wasn't. Poorly worded by me.

We were talking about logic on Matthieu, and part of your rebuttal on my position (I'm not sure anyone else has made a lot of arguments on Matthieu/old grae recently) was that he was looking at you.

My point is that I don't see how that should be considered that major of evidence, particularly since Claws actually voted for you.

these are smaller numbers and teams, and I'm not convinced all the large team scum analyses should apply as much as normal.
Let me ask you this. You think its Claws and Matthieu. Do you think Matthieu would have wanted to shoot CWE, someone who died early the last game? Do you think he would have just capitulated that to Claws?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I'm not saying any of this is hardcore evidence. I tally up things that I think about and see how someone reacted at that time and what the game state was. But I have more things that ring town than scum to me.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Obviously he could be lying and im not permanently clearing him if I see other things. Nor should my reads be taken as gospel after I die.

Claws

Mastermind
Tbh the way we are all goin and mazer clearing all the rajah ppl they have just sat back and watched scum dont even need to partpipate if all town are in a constant shootout

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
This is why we need to narrow down the game. At this point its a game of information. Whose alignment is most valuable to know that will give town the best way of rooting out scum.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
So why me i actually particpate more then most seems counter productive
Absolutely a fair point. You do participate which is a valid reason to consider keeping you alive, assuming that means we go for an inactive instead. What inactive do we go for?

PG? Or do we think PG will be taken care of? Then who? Kareemah and Future have now posted about the same.

You, on the other hand, have had a variety of opinions given for you. You have people condemning you, people saying they won't vote for you. You have interacted with everyone and that can be analyzed however. And at what point do we worry? Some think you are sus. You obviously will not be killed as a potential misyeet if you are town. And then we have to come to this same decision later.

I have asked so many times for other options and Mazer has been the only one to push someone specific for actual reasons other than they aren't around.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
@Matthieu

Mazer keeps pushing you as possibly sus. Would you vote Mazer?

I'd rather eliminate a quiet player. Taking out vocal, active players early on is counterproductive.

I'm not entirely against the idea, since I find Mazer difficult to read in general and his eagerness for both Claws and myself to be taken out unnerves me.

Claws

Mastermind
Absolutely a fair point. You do participate which is a valid reason to consider keeping you alive, assuming that means we go for an inactive instead. What inactive do we go for?

PG? Or do we think PG will be taken care of? Then who? Kareemah and Future have now posted about the same.

You, on the other hand, have had a variety of opinions given for you. You have people condemning you, people saying they won't vote for you. You have interacted with everyone and that can be analyzed however. And at what point do we worry? Some think you are sus. You obviously will not be killed as a potential misyeet if you are town. And then we have to come to this same decision later.

I have asked so many times for other options and Mazer has been the only one to push someone specific for actual reasons other than they aren't around.
Pg will likely be taken care of unless he magically comes in blazing

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I feel like PG will be taken care of. Probably town. Wish he would show up and talk and engage. I would also like to see Future and Kareemah more as well. I am leaning town on them as well. Feel like if they were scum they would be more active and not the type to be quiet and sneak by.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Let me ask you this. You think its Claws and Matthieu. Do you think Matthieu would have wanted to shoot CWE, someone who died early the last game? Do you think he would have just capitulated that to Claws?
Not to be pedantic, but I think it could be Claws and Matthieu. But I have them ranked as high as I do, because i can build an independent case as well. Like I can see a world where Matthieu might think Claws as the most likely kill, see himself as a follow-up and then made his "Not my claws" play. I see that as at least as likely, as him immediately thinking it was unfair to claws, and saying "I will lay down my life for yours, fellow town".

The case for claws has been laid out.

And I can see a world where they made an over-aggressive play and got unlucky.

The reasonable possibility of both leads them to be highest on my list.

I do not have a reason to see Matthieu as a person unwilling to kill CWE after he died on an early night. I've seen a lot of people repeated killed (particularly if it wasn't night 1) on a quick decision, and i have not seen enough of matthieu where I could point to knowing he would stop it.

I see it as unlikely for you. And honestly.....on a side point......you know something you should have considered there. lol

Like I said before, and claws has reiterated, I do 100 think that Caito would request that. That's something I definitely have seen.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Tbh the way we are all goin and mazer clearing all the rajah ppl they have just sat back and watched scum dont even need to partpipate if all town are in a constant shootout
Do you suspect the people I've cleared? Who do you consider more cleared than those 3?

I could see an argument for VK, but as I said, he's beaten me as scum, so he continues to reside in the psycho zone. It lives a bit rent free in my head.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Yeah I feel like PG will be taken care of. Probably town. Wish he would show up and talk and engage. I would also like to see Future and Kareemah more as well. I am leaning town on them as well. Feel like if they were scum they would be more active and not the type to be quiet and sneak by.
I'm very way of future still.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I'd rather eliminate a quiet player. Taking out vocal, active players early on is counterproductive.

I'm not entirely against the idea, since I find Mazer difficult to read in general and his eagerness for both Claws and myself to be taken out unnerves me.

I don't disagree that taking out a vocal active player could be counterproductive in a game like this for sure. However who do we go after then and basically sacrifice since we are likely to hit town?

Claws

Mastermind
Idk i just dont see how they are cleared they barely post and its just to shade me more ive liked mtr more then any1 else from those i dont see what you see in jarrod at all scum jarrod is lurky and most his iso is just lawn posts

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

If you were to take out an inactive player who wasn't Kareemah, who would you want to take out?

Any order of likely?

My concern on random inactive shoots, is the percentages are typically not good. Kareemah, even with a small sample-size read (although admittedly I feel good about it), seems like low probability to me.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Idk i just dont see how they are cleared they barely post and its just to shade me more ive liked mtr more then any1 else from those i dont see what you see in jarrod at all scum jarrod is lurky and most his iso is just lawn posts
i think mtr has posted a fair bit. and the train seems less likely. Seems improbable that two scum trains popped up.

jarrod has posted less. He actually can be very lurky as town. That was his whole strategy for a year plus, and sometimes he reverts back to it. As scum now, he will sometimes run with a wolf if he sees a gap on his team. And I read his posting as what i'd expect if he was town. In fairness, I've played with him since my first game, and every once in a while feel like i can lock in early.

Kareemah is not really a Rajah poster. But I agreed with her first post. And actually agree with VK on THIS one.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I believe Kareemah's reasoning for not being around. Future tends to be more active period unless he is camping. He has had time to post. So I can go either way on him. I was leaning Jarrod scum at first but just after some interactions and the fact he backed off me I am going lean town on him.

Claws

Mastermind
IDk scum jarrod is quiet hes greater in a scum chat but not in thread least in all the games ive played hes a phenominal mod but he could be a better active player

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
If you were to take out an inactive player who wasn't Kareemah, who would you want to take out?

Any order of likely?

My concern on random inactive shoots, is the percentages are typically not good. Kareemah, even with a small sample-size read (although admittedly I feel good about it), seems like low probability to me.

I went to go and check actual post counts. Peter is the lowest at two, but is the most likely to be eliminated for not posting. The rest of the quieter players are posting just enough to get by and although they may be busy, there's enough going on in the game in the way of discussion for people to have a hook to engage one way or the other.

Val is tied with Kareemah at six posts, but his analysis has been deep enough for me to not want to push him. He's quiet, but clearly keeping up with the thread.

Kareemah showed up and...that's about it. Same for Futurehold, who has two more posts than Val and Kareemah.

LDG has eleven posts so not inactive.

So other than Kareemah, I'd go with Peter or Future.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
2 - VoidKitten (Val the Moofia Boss, Claws)
2 - Claws (Kareemah, VoidKitten)
1 - Kareemah (Matthieu)

Not Voting: Jarrod1983, Mazer, FutureHold, MTR, Peter Griffin, LemonDemonGirl, WindwardAway

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Also, can we please start picking someone. We have 3-4 hours remaining and I think I am still tied with Claws.

I am leaning Claws. Most information and if he survives today unless we plan to shoot him in the face tomorrow (unless he gets the gun). I don't see how we get over his scummy day today and responses. Because he has had a ton.

Claws

Mastermind
Also, can we please start picking someone. We have 3-4 hours remaining and I think I am still tied with Claws.

I am leaning Claws. Most information and if he survives today unless we plan to shoot him in the face tomorrow (unless he gets the gun). I don't see how we get over his scummy day today and responses. Because he has had a ton.
Why not you ?

Claws

Mastermind
Satsu bails over a teamate dying and in you swoop to assume town tbh i still think your running an agenda

Claws

Mastermind
I have the scumlord title for a reason you gave it to me and now your like omg hes scummy

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

I am leaning claws and will make a decision within the hour because after that I may not be around as much until later on tonight.

Top Bottom