Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanillatown 2: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Kosher (Mafia 3)

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
sorry about that psycho i didnt refresh anyways glad we smoked a flavor boy do we still think mtr is a flavor boy or perhaps that wildman jarrod who thinks his grass outweighs my mountain
My grass is of the utmost importance.

Pretty fun you weren't on that Caito train though. Trying to save your scum team while throwing shade on my grass.

George Clooney Reaction GIF

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Honestly? No. They should be known by anyone who's played more than 3 games with me.

Let's test...

@Mazer name those 3 scum I suspect...
When you posted it, you had Caito because Caito. Also he had the retaliation vote other than ignoring.

I originally thought mat because he had an early presence only post, and then just metered until pressed. But claws also had a high shitpost to solve ratio.

And I assume me because of rule 2

Claws

Mastermind
sumthin i will point out is caito didnt try to self preserve by voting mtr why is that ?

Night 1: VoidKitten Subbed in for Satsu

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

Claws

Mastermind
My grass is of the utmost importance.

Pretty fun you weren't on that Caito train though. Trying to save your scum team while throwing shade on my grass.

George Clooney Reaction GIF
idk why this matters i said i was litterly good with anyone what have you done other then shade every1 that looks at you

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Not going to lie that I thought I was done when I went off line last night. I checked after I got back from the show and I was still alive and we were able to get rid of a scum. Granted I know it was luck that Caito was gone over me since were tied but I guess I had the luck of the Irish going for me a day after St. Patrick's Day.

Jarrod does seem salty but to be fair he has been salty the last few games I think so not really triggering anything for me. Not saying he is town for sure but not going to say he is scum just because of it. If nothing else since he backed off me makes me want to lean town.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Okay so currently it looks to be 11/2. A town will die tonight making it 10/2. Let's assume worst case scenario in that we never hit a scum again and shoot ourselves.

Day 2 - 10/2 (misyeet)
Night 2 - 9/2
Day 3 - 8/2 (misyeet and fire)
Night 3 - 5/2
Day 4 - 4/2 (mylo - misyeet loses, but sleep lets us continue)

That means 3 misyeets, including a misfire cost us the game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
That being said, the deciding factor will be that gun. If whomever gets it fires true (and we know that person is now town), its a completely different game. So whoever gets it, don't fuck up :)

If we misyeet each time, but we nail the shot it would be a likely win unless the final scum is deep.

Day 2 - 10/2 (misyeet)
Night 2 - 9/2
Day 3 - 8/2 (misyeet, kill scum w/ gun)
Night 3 - 7/1
Day 4 - 6/1 (misyeet)
Night 4 - 5/1
Day 5 - 4/1 (misyeet)
Night 5 - 3/1
Day 6 - 2/1 (lylo)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Also, Claws is pingy. Jarrod is aggressive, but he has done that as town and scum recently so we will see. I think MTR is clear from being run up against Caito especially with how MTR took off.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
claws gives me some scum vibes but ever since he snowed me in a previous game I am always leary of him.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Matthieu, Claws, LDG

Look at 'em good people.
I'm with you on Claws. LDG needs more before we can even start to look, but the first post feels more town.

Matthieu, the only thing pingy is he swapped off of the Sleep vote and commented on him being voted up. I haven't looked at how long was in day phase during that post, but I can later.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Claws commenting on someone else voting MTR instead of Caito, but Claws not wanting to be on Caito train and being on MTR. When he was clearly around at end of day and could have put it on Caito to prevent a tie if "he really didn't care who."

But not voting MTR and letting a tie happen, then suggesting someone else was sus for not voting especially since its now my slot, pings the everloving fuck out of me.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Those 3 are strictly because they were 2 3 and 4 on mtr.
I wouldn't be surprised if one of them is scum but I would lean claws out of those three like I said before. I am not sure on LDG. Not enough to look at. Matthieu's vote could be easily written off just a vote to get back at my first vote for him. Doesn't let him off the hook though but just an explanation for the vote

Claws

Mastermind
i wasnt opposed to the caito train i stated i wanted to burn jarrod if mtr went south

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
idk why this matters i said i was litterly good with anyone what have you done other then shade every1 that looks at you
I've done plenty. I've raked, reseeded the bare spots, set up my sprinkler, gased my mower up for the first mow and checked the spark plugs.

What have you done other than not cote Caito and say you're literally fine voting anyone out. Only one scum needs to survive to get the team a win.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
The quick pivot to mtr, a relatively safe target because he always gives off scummy vibes and has a built-in vote, as soon as Matt hit 2 is intriguing.

I fear that getting "lucky" by lynching a scum D1 may have cost town the game, since now we are trying to find a connection between two individuals coordinating together and only get 4 days to do it, which is a lot harder than finding a connection between three. Also sucks that the gun is automatically fired by the end of day 3 regardless of whether or not someone is targeted. If it could have been holstered then that would have been good as town's chances of hitting scum would have gone up the longer they wait.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I fear that getting "lucky" by lynching a scum D1 may have cost town the game, since now we are trying to find a connection between two individuals coordinating together and only get 4 days to do it, which is a lot harder than finding a connection between three. Also sucks that the gun is automatically fired by the end of day 3 regardless of whether or not someone is targeted. If it could have been holstered then that would have been good as town's chances of hitting scum would have gone up the longer they wait.
That is exactly why it can't be holstered (and the fact that person would die that night).

But may have cost town the game? What are you even talking about. If we misyeeted, we would have 1 less misyeet.

Claws

Mastermind
question if the rule is all phases are a lynch phase can we lynch a turd during the night aswell >.>

Night 1 Results/Day 2 Start

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
NIGHT ONE

The citizens of Kosherville were on a high. While the optimism of the meeting was nice, they never expected that a Flavor Boy would be served on a platter to them like that. They spent many hours celebrating, until eventually they all went to sleep with a bit more ease and comfort than they had in months. Of course, others knew that this could be a bad move. The Flavor Boyz would find out eventually, and the retaliation would likely be swift and violent.

What they didn’t know is that the first retaliation would be swift and indiscriminate. A shaken pepperoni stands outside the wooden chamber doors. He was not thrilled about the news he had to deliver. He tried to swallow his fears in one big gulp as he knocked on the door. Not long after, they were pulled back and opened, a pair of biscuits dripping with honey glaze acting as guards. Inside, the room was lavish. Three fireplaces, elaborate decor, and in the middle of the room, four marble statues commemorating each of the Flavor Boyz. And behind the statues, at a large, mahogany desk, sat Flavor 3 and Flavor 4. They each took a puff of their own stoagies as they watched the pathetic pepperoni drag his feet towards the desk.

“Where’s Flavor 2? Did he get caught up in one of his murder sprees again?”

The pepperoni softly and shakily mutters, trying to get the words out as they melt into unintelligible sounds.

“I bet he stopped for a bite to eat. You know he got a taste for ham sandwich after our trip in the woods.”

They both share an obnoxious laugh as they reminisce of when their journey had first started. The pepperoni, all the while, is still struggling to utter a single solid syllable.

“Well, come on - out with it! Where the hell is he?!”

The next morning, CWE was being sliced up and prepared for the pizza dinner planned at the Flavor Hall.

CWE has been killed. He was Vanilla Town.

------------

It is now Day Two. With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to reach majority. You have 48 hours(Deadline @ 8:06pm EST)

Player List
1. @Jarrod1983
2. @Matthieu
3. @Mazer
4. @LemonDemonGirl
5. @Val the Moofia Boss
6. @MTR
8. Satsu @VoidKitten
9. @Claws
10. @WindwardAway
11. @Kareemah
12. @Peter Griffin
14. @FutureHold

Dead Players
1. Caito - Flavor 2, Mafia Goon
2. CWE - Vanilla Town

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
This is a thought that I had but had no intentions of voicing because all it does is feed paranoia at this point. There's a good reason why town tends to lose more than win in games where scum flips on D1.

However, im not going to waste time worrying about it until I figure out what to do with the D1 information, and I already shared a couple thoughts earlier on that. I'm trying to flesh out my reads now that we have a flip to work with.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
On an unrelated note, now that I've read the day opener... Is there a reason there's a Flavor 4,or does that not mean anything relevant to solving? Like... Where the heck is Flavor 1? Are there 4 scum in this game?

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Didn't post much, was catching up today, my vote on MTR was typical banter, not sure why people piled on that, i was camping this weekend and had no service so I'll make sure to stay on top of things from here on out

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
sumthin i will point out is caito didnt try to self preserve by voting mtr why is that ?
Idk why I thought CWE had posted this; I'm starting to blur posts together but man this one reeks.

If you're not scum, please try to be less scummy so I can learn to read you properly. This post screams "MTR really needs to flip today", not "I'm trying to solve the game in good faith".

And personally, I'm a fan of people solving the game in good faith.

Vote: Claws

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
@Mazer Who were the others cwe had pinged
I'm not 100 on the order, but he finished on the mtr train.

Which I think is a good place to see what pressure brings.

We also shouldn't absolve other people. Glad psych is dealing with inactives

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Idk why I thought CWE had posted this; I'm starting to blur posts together but man this one reeks.

If you're not scum, please try to be less scummy so I can learn to read you properly. This post screams "MTR really needs to flip today", not "I'm trying to solve the game in good faith".

And personally, I'm a fan of people solving the game in good faith.

Good catch. I think Caito was not really around at the end but still I am like you just keeps coming off scummy to me.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm very comfortable with a claws train.

I wouldn't mind a press on Matt as well, as that's when the mtr push started.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I don't get the impression that Claws is scum but rather being exploited as a potential easy target so if you want to go with me instead, go ahead.

Claws

Mastermind
I don't get the impression that Claws is scum but rather being exploited as a potential easy target so if you want to go with me instead, go ahead.
Ty but no need to be noble im a big boi i can take care of myself

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Anyone else you think is a better target?

Kareemah
Windward
Peter
Futurehold

The first two had no vote out back on D1 and the latter two have been notably lacking in posts. Understandable if they got busy, of course and I won't pretend to be much better with my own contributions thus far.

Claws

Mastermind
peter i think probably town and only because he popped on caito early for some reason i dont think hed do that as scum but i dont know him that well hes usually just afk tbh he will likely be mod smacked at some point for not being around

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I have no issue with pushing some inactives.

The x-factor is how psych deals with it.

I'm hoping it's more substantial, as modkills there, percentage wise, would reduce vk's numbers.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Kareemah
Windward
Peter
Futurehold

The first two had no vote out back on D1 and the latter two have been notably lacking in posts. Understandable if they got busy, of course and I won't pretend to be much better with my own contributions thus far.
Yeah, I forgot the US had daylight savings so I came back to vote at EoD and found out it had already ended, lol.
And to be honest I don't know whether I would've voted MTR or Caito, I would've picked one of the top wagons but that's about all I can say.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
peter i think probably town and only because he popped on caito early for some reason i dont think hed do that as scum but i dont know him that well hes usually just afk tbh he will likely be mod smacked at some point for not being around
I saw that too but was trying to figure out if that makes him specifically not scum, or if it just means he thought Caito would probably never be at risk for flipping, like if he intended to come back and move his vote away. But he didn't, so it's hard to say whether it was a joke vote or a serious vote.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
But for now, I'm still curious about the move to mtr.
You mean the move to MTR today, or are you referring to yesterday? Cause I thought MTR was a wagon for most of the day, and not until the Caito wagon snuck up later on, was there any real competition.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Does anyone other than Jarrod have a specific reason for voting MTR?
This was my last post before deadline and I didn't see any replies to it.

Not like it mattered, since I didn't make it back in time, but would've been nice to see some reasoning that I could read people off. It's almost like people didn't want to explain their MTR votes because they already knew they had poor reasons. 🤔

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You mean the move to MTR today, or are you referring to yesterday? Cause I thought MTR was a wagon for most of the day, and not until the Caito wagon snuck up later on, was there any real competition.
The day 1. 3 moved in pretty close succession to mtr.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
The day 1. 3 moved in pretty close succession to mtr.
Well, I don't think they're all scum together lol, that would be a little too much coordination. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a wolf, though, and maybe not the first vote. I feel like wolves usually have a tendency to jump on a town wagon started by town so that they're free from blame when the wagon flips.

Claws

Mastermind
I still said i got on to see what jarrod would do if he flipped red to and i qoute burn jarrod afterwards i got on the train pretty damn early if we think mtr is blue then why not look at the last 2 that popped on or even future who i believe started it and dipped whole phase?

Claws

Mastermind
I feel like wolves usually have a tendency to jump on a town wagon started by town so that they're free from blame when the wagon flips.
I agree with this altho ive also seen wolfs not be on the train at all if alot town is set on lynching them

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Well, I don't think they're all scum together lol, that would be a little too much coordination. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a wolf, though, and maybe not the first vote. I feel like wolves usually have a tendency to jump on a town wagon started by town so that they're free from blame when the wagon flips.
Absolutely. Doesn't have to be a pairing. Could be someone got jump happy when the mtr opportunity came up.

He's seen some quick trains hit him previously.

Certainly there's every possibility that someone else saw that train go, and didn't want to move over and make it obvious, in case of a later event.

Caito is also a player who wouldn't insist his scum team try to save him. He might even let them clear themselves on him if the situation arose.

He's also one of a group that wouldn't care that cwe died early last game...

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I still said i got on to see what jarrod would do if he flipped red to and i qoute burn jarrod afterwards i got on the train pretty damn early if we think mtr is blue then why not look at the last 2 that popped on or even future who i believe started it and dipped whole phase?
Oh believe me, I have my eye on others too, not just you. But I will push where I think there might be scum, until I get sufficient information that helps me adjust my read if I need to.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I agree with this altho ive also seen wolfs not be on the train at all if alot town is set on lynching them
Yeah, I've seen that too lol
Hard to say since it was D1 and some people were kinda not really there

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
It would ofc be really stupid to lynch one of your own d1 tho
I've seen an early bus happen, if rarely.
I've also hard pushed a partner on D1 but it was not the smartest idea I had, they were just being super wolfy in the thread and at a high chance of going down anyway so I stoked the flames for towncred. But yeah, normally scum won't be the first to seriously vote a partner and keep it there on D1. They'll do it during joke phase and then move off if it seems like it's gaining traction, or they'll jump on it toward the end for towncred if it's unavoidable.

Claws

Mastermind
In my exsperience caito doesnt tend to live long except the one game caito saves xmas we had so i think jumping on him to think hes gunna not be lynched is a silly move which still makes me feel peter is likely town ive never seen a big brain play where peter would bus this early

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
1 - Claws (WindwardAway)
1 - Sleep (Matthieu)

Not Voting: Jarrod1983, Claws, Mazer, FutureHold, MTR, Peter Griffin, Kareemah, LemonDemonGirl, Val the Moofia Boss, VoidKitten

Just under 37 hours remain.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You might be overestimating how often caito dies early.

Likely as a result of All-stars 3 when he was kenny.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
On an unrelated note, now that I've read the day opener... Is there a reason there's a Flavor 4,or does that not mean anything relevant to solving? Like... Where the heck is Flavor 1? Are there 4 scum in this game?
There were 4 last time each with a number. We got number 2. Which means 1, 3 and 4 remain.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I legit can't tell if Claws is open wolfing or is trolling. I would say he is wolfing, but the rule of Claws applies, so there is that.

Claws

Mastermind
If lynching me is gunna help clear up your thread feel free but im just claws vt town dont surprise pikachu face when i flip blue

Top Bottom