Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanillatown 2: Revenge is a Dish Best Served Kosher (Mafia 3)

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
NIGHT TWO

The reaction was immediate. Unexpectedly for the Flavor Militia, The Resistance flooded from their hiding spots, bearing armaments not quite as great as their oppressors, but the numbers and surprise element were enough to keep the militia on the wrong foot. Meat battered meat, pastry crumbled pastry, and the vegetables…well, surprisingly, they were the most violent of the bunch. One particular grizzled, and sexy, sexy onion was leading the pack. As Flavor-aligned cheeseburgers tried to deal with the surprise assault, the onion began hacking through them with nothing more than a machete. Many on both sides stopped in awe of the sheer force of nature this creature was. Slowly but surely, he was gaining ground on Flavor 3, but the high from killing the sausage and friends was strong. Flavor 3 carried a bloodthirsty grin as he carefully aimed the machine gun at the approaching onion. Mazer knew he was done for, but that didn’t stop him from getting a clean cut through the wafer’s stomach before the spray of bullets left him in a juicy, stinky - but still sexy - pile.

Mazer has been killed. He was a fierce onion, Vanilla Town.

Flavor 3 let out a maniacal and screamed cackle as he began relentlessly stomping on the onion’s remains, clearly driven delirious from the bloodlust and the blood loss, respectively. Then he hears the sound of a bullet chamber clicking and the feel of a cold, steel barrel forcibly pressed on the back of his head. He freezes in terror, never before feeling this level of vulnerability.

“To think, I even applauded your stupid pose…”

The Ghost of Vanillatown pulls down his hood, revealing a bearded broccoli who has grown too hurt and jaded to remain naive.

“Any last words, Flavor 3?”

—-------

It is now Day Three. @Blind Ninja has received the gun. He must input a shot before the deadline or another player will be shot at random. If he shoots scum, that player will die. If he shoots town, he will die instead of the player he targeted.

The gunshot will be happening in conjunction with the normal day phase lynch. Votes may be placed as normal, and at the end of the phase(or a hammer), the player with the most votes will be eliminated. HAMMERS ARE INELIGIBLE UNTIL THE SHOT IS PROCESSED. In the case that the shot is processed automatically due to running out of time, it will be processed after the lynch choice to avoid double stacking. Barring a No Lynch, two players will die on this phase regardless of when the shot is processed or the lynch is finalized.

To shoot, you will format this in the thread:

"@PsychoSoldier

[bold]SHOOT (PLAYER)[/bold]"

You may add any flair you wish, but you must tag me and have the bolded “SHOOT (PLAYER)” by itself on a separate line.

With the 9 players that will be alive after the shot, 5 will be the majority. You have 48 hours(Deadline @ 6:08pm EST).

Player List
1. @Jarrod1983
2. @Matthieu
4. @LemonDemonGirl
5. @Val the Moofia Boss
6. @MTR
8. Satsu @VoidKitten
10. @WindwardAway
11. @Kareemah
12. Peter Griffin @Blind Ninja
14. @FutureHold

Dead Players
1. Caito - Flavor 2, Mafia Goon
2. CWE - Vanilla Town
3. Claws - Vanilla Town
4. Mazer - Vanilla Town
...welp

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Im still of the opinion that we have a scum trying to power wolf... and that position would be Wind at this time
I'm not power wolfing and obviously my reads are shit.

So here's the thing: if you want to shoot me, go ahead and do it whenever it's convenient (I go to sleep around now or a bit later, so just keep that in mind if you expect me to be around when you do it).

I'm not great at this game, and if you shoot me, you'll get an IC but you'll die and I'm not exactly worth sheeping.

This question is probably gonna come up so I might as well preemptively answer it now before catching up on the rest: if you ask me who I'd prefer to shoot, I would probably shoot Future or Jarrod. Maybe Matthieu for "don't let this go into LyLo" purposes but I actually have cooled on my scumread on him. I'd be fine with shooting LDG but apparently some of you think it's a waste of a shot and I suppose if she's town she might not even be around to like, give reads or whatever else she hasn't been doing.

I would absolutely not shoot Val, and I wouldn't waste a shot on VK since it's not tinfoil time yet. Reason I wouldn't shoot Val is because he said "let's make Caito into a viable wagon" and voted as the third vote on Caito, running him up seriously against MTR. I would also not shoot Kareemah because I think her few posts have been pretty blunt in a towny way.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
On a side note, frankly I'm disappointed BlindNinja got the gun because I already had him as "very likely town" so this has impacted my reads pretty much zero. The only thing that helped was Mazer flipping green and I have a theory as to why he was the kill but it's gonna sound stupid if I say it.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
@WindwardAway

What about MTR though? Do you think its possible two scum were run up on D1? Or likely?
Only if you're the third scum, tbh
Cause I really don't see MTR aligned with the people who were pushing his wagon at the start of the day, I did think maybe it was one of the people trying to flip him over Caito and I guess for towncred that could still be possible but if Caito and MTR were both scum then literally either wagon would give towncred (which, as you said, is the absolute only reason Satsu as scum would want to tie those wagons).

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
But for CWE and Mazer, both are strong and active players, and CWE’s aversion to lying makes it real easy for him to get cleared early on so it’s better to take him out earlier

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Could be what their scum partner is doing, I definitely think someone is working in the shadows
Full disclosure, I would have nothing against killing someone like CWE who got killed early in a previous game because I'd have no idea about it. Ive never played with any of you before. So I would just arbitrarily be picking people who are either perceived threats, or are widely townread. And maybe the occasional wtf kill, because sometimes I like to spring surprises on people. 🤷

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
the jokester in me would shoot MTR, the actual me would be between Wind or Matt, Windward seems to want to control things and tunnel on certain votes, which can lead to mislynche unless that is the purpose, Matthieu just doesn't seem to be contributing that much imo, but that might be me reading the thread wrong
Lol no, the reason I haven't given really any solid reads this game is because tunnelling doesn't really turn out so well. I mean, yeah sometimes it does, but it's roughly a 50/50 success rate for me so there's not much point unless I have overwhelming mechanical evidence. And in this game, nobody does. I hard pushed off of a dumb semantic thing with his rolecard, I will still maintain that my rolecard does NOT match his description so if you wanna take it as a scumslip you're welcome to, but Kareemah said the same thing so I've just given up at this point on figuring out what the hell the colors mean. But I got cold feet on Claws toward the end, switched to Matthieu to see how the voting pattern looked, got cold feet on him and went back to Claws. Indecisive? Yes. Hedgy? Absolutely. Scum? Hell no.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Definitely windward, for what imo looks like obvious wolfing and trying to control a scum narrative
You would lead us down a path of destruction lol
I'm not opposed to having you as a shot target cause I already named you several times, but I am town and if you're so hung up o the idea there's a powerwolf, I suggest you look elsewhere. I powerwolfed in the first idk, 4 scum games that I randed in a row, and then it got kinda old. Sometimes I try to do it to keep up appearances but I think my meta has polarized itself fairly clearly by now because I'm way more invested in solving the game than lying to save my own ass.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
You would lead us down a path of destruction lol
I'm not opposed to having you as a shot target cause I already named you several times, but I am town and if you're so hung up o the idea there's a powerwolf, I suggest you look elsewhere. I powerwolfed in the first idk, 4 scum games that I randed in a row, and then it got kinda old. Sometimes I try to do it to keep up appearances but I think my meta has polarized itself fairly clearly by now because I'm way more invested in solving the game than lying to save my own ass.
I get the award for worst town. Back off.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
trying to get mislynches and causing discourse amongst town, then reaping the benefits by taking out major players, like CWE and Mazer
OK but how does it benefit me to say I am highly leaning toward either shooting or voting out mazer and then I just NK him instead? Lol?
CWE i could understand cause I had him firmly as town on D1, though.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Kareemah or Futurehold. Both are very quiet, aren't really doing much beyond echoing what other posters are saying and I reckon if scum are hiding amongst quieter players, there's a good chance it'd be one of them.

Windward is a wildcard on the basis of being someone I haven't played with before though I wouldn't want to use the gun on her when she's proven to engage and respond to stuff.
You think Kareemah still isn't towny from the few posts she's made, or is this just a "wish she would post more" sort of thing?

Tbh I was townreading her off the Claws push because she said the same as I did, but look how that turned out 🙄 I'm sure I'm getting scumread for it, maybe I should reconsider Kareemah but it's kinda awkward when I'm town and I said the exact same thing, but even earlier.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
But shooting her would let her engage and respond more if she were town.
Tbh I don't know if I'd engage and respond more
I can only commit so much time to this and I already semi-hawk the thread lol
I don't think having myself revealed as an IC would help *me* solve whatsoever. It just helps other people solve around my slot. So if you guys really think the powerwolf paranoia is gonna bite you in the ass later in the game when I'm probably still alive because I'm a new player and nobody knows what my actual track record is, then yeah, shoot me with the gun and I'll try to do something better than float around being indecisive, but no guarantees.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
@WindwardAway

BAM. BN shot you and exploded into a million pieces. Who would you push for a yeet do you think?
Maybe Jarrod
I don't know why he's not in anyone's PoE and "he's loud enough" isn't gonna do it for me
I don't remember him posting during the N1 phase and all I remember him saying during N2 was stuff about letting claws roll on his lawn, or roll grass, or both.

Kinda feel Future is scummy and not just for saying if he could shoot, he'd shoot me. I think that part is understandable from anyone, although why he's singled me out as pushing agenda versus any other active players (you, for example) idk. Maybe he had mazer in his PoE previously but just doesn't anymore because mazer flipped town. But he seems really keen on pushing the powerwolf scenario, and obviously I would be the next one in line to flip, and yet I don't necessarily think we have a powerwolf because the only one I was paranoid about was Mazer. It's just a weird worldview to focus on, imo.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
:wave:

Though you would have voted right that game IIRC.
Lol
True, but I wasn't the one calling the shots.
Generally if I'm in LyLo as town I lose because I either misvote, get misvoted, or someone else misvotes before I can :p
The one game I won was because I turned myself into a suicide bomber and bombed the last wolf in MyLo (because I knew everyone was gonna vote me unless I could IC myself somehow), and the other was a hydra game in which I was travelling during EoD so I just told my hydra partner "I think we've been tunnelling wrong" and he correctly voted while I was out lol.

Anyway, my strength as town is that while I'm often wrong, I'm also willing to reevaluate instead of stagnating my reads. But enough about me.

Question to everyone else: if I am shot and revealed as an IC, where do you go next? Do you continue to search for a powerwolf or do you start looking at less active slots?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Maybe Jarrod
I don't know why he's not in anyone's PoE and "he's loud enough" isn't gonna do it for me
I don't remember him posting during the N1 phase and all I remember him saying during N2 was stuff about letting claws roll on his lawn, or roll grass, or both.

Kinda feel Future is scummy and not just for saying if he could shoot, he'd shoot me. I think that part is understandable from anyone, although why he's singled me out as pushing agenda versus any other active players (you, for example) idk. Maybe he had mazer in his PoE previously but just doesn't anymore because mazer flipped town. But he seems really keen on pushing the powerwolf scenario, and obviously I would be the next one in line to flip, and yet I don't necessarily think we have a powerwolf because the only one I was paranoid about was Mazer. It's just a weird worldview to focus on, imo.
I think I only half finished my thought here
Personally I prefer to shoot Future but vote Jarrod, idk why I even think that since shooting Future pretty much guarantees if he's town that he will go after my head next, but for some reason my gut is telling me it's better this way than vice versa and I don't know why 🤷

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Did I miss any questions directed at me? I think I read (or at least skimmed) everything but some of the posts loaded out of order so it's possible I missed something.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I'll wait a couple minutes to catch any last questions and then I'm heading to sleep for the next several hours

Have some work meetings and stuff tomorrow so I'll be less active until later in the day than usual, but I'll check in when I can to realtime and backread whatever i miss later

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Actually I'm also gonna be afk part of Friday and most of the weekend
Same stuff applies, I can pop in whenever i have time but my blocks of free time will be few and far between
For that matter it probably is best to shoot me cause then I'll just die to a night kill and not have the whole thread waiting on me to say dumb shit lmao

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I feel like someone's gonna ask me what my case is against Jarrod and tbh I don't have much of one
It's like, the MTR wagon, plus that Claws said he'd examine Jarrod if MTR is town, and both of those scum pings are based on the assumption that MTR is probably town
If MTR is scum we go back to the MTR/VK world and thats literally it
But I don't think that's it
I just keep repeating myself because I'm not sure whether my stance is clear

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Here's an interesting question:
We assume Claws got voted out yesterday because there were a substantial number of scumreads or at least people unwilling to defend him, other than Matthieu. But what if part of the reason he was pushed was because he was seen as a threat to scum?
I know that's rich coming from me, if I'm town and think VK is town and Mazer flipped town. That leaves Val and I forget who else without checking the vote count.

Idk how much I believe that, though, because I think scum would've preferred to whiteknight him instead.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I think Claws got railroaded by some initial scumminess and some unwillingness to see past it. Looking at my notes I started saying he became more towny, but I had to get rid of him or I would constantly be paranoid over it.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I kinda wanna see MTR actually be scum and I get misyeeted because of it. I'd laugh.
I guess there actually IS one world where you're town and MTR is scum - if Kareemah is the last wolf, because she didn't vote on either of the wagons. (or me, but I'm not scum.)
There is no world where you're scum and MTR is town, though.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I think Claws got railroaded by some initial scumminess and some unwillingness to see past it. Looking at my notes I started saying he became more towny, but I had to get rid of him or I would constantly be paranoid over it.
Yeah, that's why I just went for voting him in the end and I still don't regret it
I'm sorry but I needed to see his flip or I would've spent the rest of the game trying to figure him out

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I think I only half finished my thought here
Personally I prefer to shoot Future but vote Jarrod, idk why I even think that since shooting Future pretty much guarantees if he's town that he will go after my head next, but for some reason my gut is telling me it's better this way than vice versa and I don't know why 🤷
Id rather Shoot Jarrod to clear him, and vote future, whose done fuckall

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
1 - FutureHold (Blind Ninja)
1 - WindwardAway (VoidKitten)
1 - Jarrod1983 (WindwardAway)

Not Voting: Jarrod1983, Matthieu, LemonDemonGirl, MTR, Val the Moofia Boss, Kareemah, FutureHold

Last edited:

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Val sorta sticks out because they asked to be shot right away. Struck me as scum trying to be seen but wouldn't necessarily expect you to shoot them.

Future because my pal Andy said not to trust him. He's continually giving reasons why he's not here which tends to be how to play scum 101.

Windward was doubting Mazer who was town. I'm pretty sure (without looking back) they were pushing Claws too. Now they are trying to throw shade on my green grass? Not acceptable. Mazer wasn't wrong about me, he read me correctly and I know he'd want you all to accept that. From here out doubts on me will be officially met with hostility. Don't mess with my lawn.

We could go Matthieu too but after breezing through my reading I feel the above 3 might be juicier targets.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Kareemah too. Where have they been? They were post post post the last game as town but here not much at all.

ForgottenHold

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Val sorta sticks out because they asked to be shot right away. Struck me as scum trying to be seen but wouldn't necessarily expect you to shoot them.

Future because my pal Andy said not to trust him. He's continually giving reasons why he's not here which tends to be how to play scum 101.

Windward was doubting Mazer who was town. I'm pretty sure (without looking back) they were pushing Claws too. Now they are trying to throw shade on my green grass? Not acceptable. Mazer wasn't wrong about me, he read me correctly and I know he'd want you all to accept that. From here out doubts on me will be officially met with hostility. Don't mess with my lawn.

We could go Matthieu too but after breezing through my reading I feel the above 3 might be juicier targets.
I would vote Andy if he was here

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
Vote: Jarrod
Not Funny Lol GIF by WWE

Pretty scummy vote if you're a town member.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Starting on catch up now back from meeting.

Well I had said Mazer but that would have been wrong.

Part of me wants to say Future.

Pretty sure Void is town but like I said earlier part of me is thinking one scum is one of the more vocal people so that could mean Windward who I am not familiar with so makes it hard to read him.

I feel like LDG is being town LDG. Kareemah is town in my view. Val is being Val and I think town but might be sneaking under the radar.

I was thinking Jarrod was scum but backed off that thought the more we went even though he has the weird lawn thing going on.

I have been back and forth on Matthieu as well.

So first off I am horrible at reads and hoping to get a bit better this game so take my suggestion with a grain of salt but I think I would go with Windward. He has been vocal and helpful but could be stirring things and since he is an unknown to me I would go that route and probably be wrong.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
2 - WindwardAway (VoidKitten, FutureHold)
1 - FutureHold (Blind Ninja)
1 - Jarrod1983 (WindwardAway)

Not Voting: Jarrod1983, Matthieu, LemonDemonGirl, MTR, Val the Moofia Boss, Kareemah

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Less was talked about then I expected during my raid... so gonna wait til around lunch time tomorrow.

Have a few ppl in mind... but want those that havent responded to the question to have time to answer it.

Would rather lynch an inactive and shoot someone to clear

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her

Yeah I was hard pushing claws yesterday.

Am I seriously the only one who thinks val's vote on caito was clearing enough? Not the timing, but the way he did it.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Starting on catch up now back from meeting.

Well I had said Mazer but that would have been wrong.

Part of me wants to say Future.

Pretty sure Void is town but like I said earlier part of me is thinking one scum is one of the more vocal people so that could mean Windward who I am not familiar with so makes it hard to read him.

I feel like LDG is being town LDG. Kareemah is town in my view. Val is being Val and I think town but might be sneaking under the radar.

I was thinking Jarrod was scum but backed off that thought the more we went even though he has the weird lawn thing going on.

I have been back and forth on Matthieu as well.

So first off I am horrible at reads and hoping to get a bit better this game so take my suggestion with a grain of salt but I think I would go with Windward. He has been vocal and helpful but could be stirring things and since he is an unknown to me I would go that route and probably be wrong.
OK so straight out, I am town, so if you didn't have the option to shoot me, who's your second choice? Future? Matthieu? Give me a feel for where you've ranked people other than me.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Less was talked about then I expected during my raid... so gonna wait til around lunch time tomorrow.

Have a few ppl in mind... but want those that havent responded to the question to have time to answer it.

Would rather lynch an inactive and shoot someone to clear
Actually maybe you have it the right way round
I kept thinking the optimal play was to shoot an inactive and lynch someone else but that's meta for a regular vig shot, not a desperado

Unvote: Jarrod
Vote: Future

That being said, Future is more active today so w/e

I don't like how Jarrod is just pushing me because mazer had a townread on him and I'm expected to sheep that. Maybe mazer has a high accuracy rate on Jarrod but why am I expected to know that? I'm not scum and don't have teammates to tell me that.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I have a feeling that shooting Jarrod if he's town will be way more useful than shooting me, if only because he has meta on people in this game and I don't

I don't trust my reads that much, and shooting me will clear me but will not increase my confidence or accuracy 😅 still, you're welcome t to do it

I might be around near the 24-hour mark, then I'll go to sleep and be gone until approximately this time tomorrow, so like I said, just keep that in mind with the timing cause I'm not gonna have anything to add right away anyway.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Question to everyone, since it got completely ignored when I asked before:

If I am proven town, would you still believe there is a powerwolf, or would you start going after lower posters?

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I think it's kind of telling that people avoided answering this, but maybe it's because people are lurking or completely afk. All I saw after asking that question the first time is "I think there's a powerwolf and it has to be wind" which sounds more to me like you specifically think I'm powerwolfing, not that you think anyone else is capable of powerwolfing.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Personally, yesterday I was at "I think there could be a powerwolf and it can only be Mazer", and since he flipped town, I don't think there's a powerwolf because i believe VK is town.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I will absolutely not allow you to mislynch me in this game, so optimally I am the best desperado target so you can all stop with the powerwolf conspiracy theories. But I will not townlead because I'm pretty sure I'll lead you off a cliff.

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
At this point Windward you've said countless times your reads are shit. You've pushed against people that have been revealed town. At what point do us green grass loving town members need to stop listening to the guy with shit reads because maybe it's not shit reads it's just scum messing up people's yards?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Vote Count
3 - FutureHold (Blind Ninja, Val the Moofia Boss, WindwardAway)
2 - WindwardAway (VoidKitten, FutureHold)

Not Voting: Jarrod1983, Matthieu, LemonDemonGirl, MTR, Kareemah

Roughly 34 hours remain.

Last edited:

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
At this point Windward you've said countless times your reads are shit. You've pushed against people that have been revealed town. At what point do us green grass loving town members need to stop listening to the guy with shit reads because maybe it's not shit reads it's just scum messing up people's yards?
Because I have insanely accurate "reads" as scum
Not like it's hard to be wrong on purpose as scum but I suck at lying, so I vastly prefer bussing the hell out of my teammates. But you wouldn't know that. It's about the way I approach my reads and not as much what they are; I'm bad at hiding TMI.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Oh, and on a side note, sorry Jarrod, I don't really love green grass, I have grass allergies :p

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I'd rather I get shot than you, actually, but saying that doesn't look as great in writing as it sounded in my head.
I would rather Future get shot over me because I don't think I can discern his alignment so easily. I guess same goes for Jarrod but I feel Jarrod has more stuff to go off from the earlier 2 days.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I'd rather I get shot than you, actually, but saying that doesn't look as great in writing as it sounded in my head.
I would rather Future get shot over me because I don't think I can discern his alignment so easily. I guess same goes for Jarrod but I feel Jarrod has more stuff to go off from the earlier 2 days.
"You" = Jarrod
Stopped addressing you directly in the second para, my bad

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
OK I can't write when I'm distracted, so I'll try this again:

I would most prefer for Future to die, but that actually means I prefer to vote him, and if nobody is willing to wagon him then shoot him. Next preference would be for me to get shot. Third in line would be Jarrod, I think if he's town he's being vocal enough now to be useful if shot, but it doesn't seem like anyone thinks he can be scum except me. And idk if that indicates that he's threadspewed town or that he has a partner defending him.

I keep changing my mind on the order but this is what I currently decided.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
OK so straight out, I am town, so if you didn't have the option to shoot me, who's your second choice? Future? Matthieu? Give me a feel for where you've ranked people other than me.
I would do Future over Matthieu at this point. But it is almost a coin toss.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I don't hate the idea of shooting Jarrod and yeeting Future if Jarrod is town.

I put Jarrod higher on my list because I decided to trust Mazer since he flipped. I had felt he was town from his interactions with Claws. Less so now that Claws is town. But was still not towards the bottom.

He would probably be a good option to vet.

Windward feels towny with recent posts. Future does not.

WindwardAway

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I don't hate the idea of shooting Jarrod and yeeting Future if Jarrod is town.

I put Jarrod higher on my list because I decided to trust Mazer since he flipped. I had felt he was town from his interactions with Claws. Less so now that Claws is town. But was still not towards the bottom.

He would probably be a good option to vet.

Windward feels towny with recent posts. Future does not.
yeah, this was my biggest issue with Jarrod, that he seemed pretty ok except after the Claws flip. it's the reevaluation that's gnawing at me.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Windward is giving me Claws vibes. The frustration seems genuine and she isn't shying away from engaging anyone which is a good sign.

Currently posting this in between waiting for food to cook so I'll check back again later but if today is going to come down to Windward or Future then I'm going with the latter.

Vote: Future

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I'd move to Future for sure. Not voting him until we see the results of the shot since majority comes into play after that and that should be 5.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So is there a game plan with the gun as in when are you going to shoot it, BN?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
He was waiting for us to talk. He said around lunchtime his time, but we were still talking. I'd expect him to fire soonish to allow discussion after, as long as he expects there will be good discussion.

But I still think his thought process of who to shoot and then yeet afterwards is the best. It has one of my suspicious targets for the yeet and it will clear someone else (or damn them). And that someone will probably feel empowered once revealed as town and can just actually throw out thoughts WITHOUT ANY GRASS TALK.

I like gimmicks. Gimmicks are the best. But drop it when you are on borrowed time with an IC read, please. Pretty please.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
@Kareemah

What do you think about Future? And who would you shoot and why?

Also thoughts on MTR?
I don’t have any thoughts on future as of right now, I would shoot mattheiu bc of his earlier posts I don’t remember. I don’t trust mtr, the vibes are off 🐒

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Shooting me only clears me and takes out BN.

I think everyone should look at Void anyway just because

Bored Season 5 GIF by The Office

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
@PsychoSoldier

Blind Ninja slowly walks over to the gun safe, puts in the combination by feel, opens the safe and pulls out the 357 Magnum

"Who in the right mind would give a blind man a gun," BN mutters...

He takes aim and pulls the trigger. "Godspeed"

Shoot Jarrod

Jarrod1983

Scum Hunter
@PsychoSoldier

Blind Ninja slowly walks over to the gun safe, puts in the combination by feel, opens the safe and pulls out the 357 Magnum

"Who in the right mind would give a blind man a gun," BN mutters...

He takes aim and pulls the trigger. "Godspeed"

Shoot Jarrod
Fun everyone will see how green my grass actually is now.

Top Bottom