Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are You Not Entertained?!

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
This is basically just like the "Currently Playing" thread in Video Games but for everything else. Whatever your form of entertainment that's been eating up your free time lately.

For me it's been a lot of comics and manga. I've been reading more classic X-Men trying to get through the 80s very slowly. I just finished #158 which is Rogue's first proper appearance in an X-Men comic, and all I have left is #159 before I need to make some more purchases/do some more hunting.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am currently working my way through Stargate Atlantis. I binged Stargate SG1 a while back. But I have not seen the movies they made after the show finished but I think I just found where they are streaming for free so probably watch those after I finish Atlantis which I finally found on a streaming service I have.

And also getting back to catching up on my Drizzt Do'Urden books by R.A. Salvatore. If I ever play DnD I am totally going for a similar character.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Any particular photography, or just taking pictures on your hikes?

How long have you had the hobby?
It's not professional photography but just stuff I take photos of during my 'adventures' using my phone. Some recent examples:

sbK0hNw.jpg

K3pbqam.jpg

LoVDzOW.jpg

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I really like those pics.

One of troop leaders in Future's troop loves to take pics with his phone on campouts and hiking and takes some good pics as well.

LemonDemonGirl

Lost Wolf
Currently playing to fuck out of Disney Dreamlight Valley. No idea why, but it feels like someone played Animal Crossing, WoW, watched some Disney movies and decided to make a game.
Now if only Blizzard would make a more 'kiddy' game like this. No, Garrisons don't count.

Also, STILL looking for a Vampire the Masquerade group that will accept me and no go full on psychopath with everything.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I’ve seen that Disney game, and it seems like their version of Starlight Valley/Animal Crossing. Would have got it for my daughter, but I’m fairly sure new content will have to be paid for, plus she was quite content playing Dinkum when my PC was working.

LemonDemonGirl

Lost Wolf
I’ve seen that Disney game, and it seems like their version of Starlight Valley/Animal Crossing. Would have got it for my daughter, but I’m fairly sure new content will have to be paid for, plus she was quite content playing Dinkum when my PC was working.
Afaik, there's no in-app purchases, JUST buying the game itself, or special editions of it. Trust me, I hate that sort of thing lol
Also, there'll be an update for it tomorrow I think.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
so the game is technically early access right now, so all updates to the game are free, including new content in the form of characters and quests or whatever. they plan to go free to play at some point this year, at which point i'd suspect a 'season pass' or something resembling a battle pass would be sold for new content drops. seems to be three 'founder's packs' available for purchase to gain the 'early access' to the game, with each tier offering different rewards and items and additional in-game currency which is used to buy cosmetic items or other premium event stuff, though the in-game currency can be obtained for free, albeit in much smaller quantities.

so all in all, seems like it's a disney themed stardew/animal crossing life sim that is looking to apply the fortnite monetization model to some degree. one of the best things going for it is that it's available for free on xbox game pass for both consoles and pc. i've been meaning to try it out but was distracted by rangnarok, dead space and now hogwarts legacy. but i hear great things about it.

Top Bottom