Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
are we one hundred percent sure we don't want to tie the inactives with the least votes? if there are inactives, i guess.

Sora

Scorpionish
I imagine most of us here are full grown adults and this little exercise in self-governance won't prove too challenging.

Sora

Scorpionish
are we one hundred percent sure we don't want to tie the inactives with the least votes? if there are inactives, i guess.
Don't delegate responsibility to the RNGesus. Just pick a guy, look 'em in the eye, and murder 'em.

Sora

Scorpionish
Aside from giving us greater control over who dies, it will also serve to make this day more informative.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Don't delegate responsibility to the RNGesus. Just pick a guy, look 'em in the eye, and murder 'em.
well since the top vote getter probably doesn't get murdered that doesn't seem like a thing. minimum we're looked at 2 POIs

Sora

Scorpionish
So

36 hours

Top 4 wagons become the only wagons of the day

Yay or nay

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Aside from ms natural indignation at the INSOLENCE of a person who dared question my honest name...

Your post about me "losing my town points" had struck me as lacking as both the foundation and resolve.
This has nothing to do with crack cocaine

Sora

Scorpionish
Yeah that plan is still crap seeing as the bottom person can just vote somebody else

This day sucks

SubZero

Scum Hunter
So

36 hours

Top 4 wagons become the only wagons of the day

Yay or nay
As it stands, I'm still voting Master Chief regardless unless he garners enough votes to take the lead

I might play along though

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Yeah that plan is still crap seeing as the bottom person can just vote somebody else

This day sucks
this is a reason we maybe look at inactives for the bottom vote getter and use the top getter to see if we can get interest. i see different motivations for the top spot.

Sora

Scorpionish
As it stands, I'm still voting Master Chief regardless unless he garners enough votes to take the lead

I might play along though

Have me and Master Chief as the lowest vote getters and play chicken to see if anyone tries to disrupt it
And this just strikes me as having too much conviction. I can't tell where this is coming from.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Day 1 Vote Count:

Pikachu - 2 (GrumpyCat #9, MasterChief #13)
SubZero - 2 (Bacon #97, Sora #105)
Hades - 1 (HulkHogan #8)
Twintania - 1 (PrincessPeach #29)
MasterChief - 1 (SubZero #33)
GrumpyCat - 1 (JackSparrow #45)
HulkHogan - 1 (Twintainia #53)
Alysrazor - 1 (Medivh #83)
Kumquat - 1 (Kumquat #92)
Rikishi - 1 (Rikishi #116)

Not Voting: Alysrazor, Applejack, Arceus, ArtTheClown, Croissant, Gibbs, Hades, Moana, Pikachu, Sephiroth, SolidSnake, XavierWoods

SubZero

Scum Hunter
And this just strikes me as having too much conviction. I can't tell where this is coming from.
Methinks you're overthinking and acting like town players don't have a wide range of playing styles

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I don't have much. A couple people that seem kinda towny. No one overtly scummy, other then I think Master Chief has had the stinkiest vote so far

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Rude

But don't worry, I'm such a good ninja that I'll vote myself in case you forget so I can die and sate your misguided bloodthirst

Sora

Scorpionish
Rude

But don't worry, I'm such a good ninja that I'll vote myself in case you forget so I can die and sate your misguided bloodthirst
Well, you are the only person who can say whether my tunnel is misguided or not.

All the rest of us can do is guess.

You seem to be talking to me like you have me as misguided town now, but previously you were saying that I was losing town points and being scummy for being self conscious of how my voting looks. It's not the smoothest transition, and I dislike that you didn't mention the change of heart you had about me after I asked you about your outlook on the game. What's going on here? Is my tunneling just that repulsive? I wouldn't blame you if you found it so.

Another thing is that makes me suspicious is that the reasoning of "having the stinkiest vote so far" just doesn't sound strong enough to warrant literally putting yourself in a thunderdome with a person. That leaves the impression of trying to project confidence where none is warranted to me.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
Or we could try to actually be organized and force the vote onto 2 people

Say, 4 people to get the most votes by the end of 24 hours become the only people being eligible to be voted for the remainder of the day?

Can change the number of people or extend that to 36 hours maybe, but I think that could work?
This sounds very hopeful

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
I can totally see MasterChief as mafia here btw
This is scummy. You are trying to sow discord in my town and you wont live to regret it.

Unvote:
Vote: Sora

Right now you're at like a 10% chance of death. But those are the best odds you're going to get this game

Sora

Scorpionish
Why is me saying that there is a chance of you being mafia from point of view scummy?

Why did you not say anything to address SubZero's suspicion of you but immediately omgus voted me when I voiced mine?

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
I actually had to go check where my vote was. Then I felt like he believed I was going for a cheap yeet on Pikachu? But I guess he can also see me as trying to power up Pikachu? But I just think the whole thing is WIFOM about a joke vote.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
That was the only reaction I could find.
Because unless Im misunderstanding if Im top of the votes chance Ive got a 75% chance of being vote immune for a day or two. Why wouldnt I thank him for that chance?

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Well, you are the only person who can say whether my tunnel is misguided or not.

All the rest of us can do is guess.

You seem to be talking to me like you have me as misguided town now, but previously you were saying that I was losing town points and being scummy for being self conscious of how my voting looks. It's not the smoothest transition, and I dislike that you didn't mention the change of heart you had about me after I asked you about your outlook on the game. What's going on here? Is my tunneling just that repulsive? I wouldn't blame you if you found it so.

Another thing is that makes me suspicious is that the reasoning of "having the stinkiest vote so far" just doesn't sound strong enough to warrant literally putting yourself in a thunderdome with a person. That leaves the impression of trying to project confidence where none is warranted to me.
It actually is but I didn't want to be rude tbh

I'll also thunderdome over the right to the last hot Cheeto. I'm here to get wild and weird

Sora

Scorpionish
I actually had to go check where my vote was. Then I felt like he believed I was going for a cheap yeet on Pikachu? But I guess he can also see me as trying to power up Pikachu? But I just think the whole thing is WIFOM about a joke vote.
So is it a distinction of you being able to see possible reasons for why Sub may be suspicious of you whereas my comment seemingly coming out of nowhere, then?

Sora

Scorpionish
Just seemed like you were stating a lot of the obvious things to me without really trying to read into people which is why I said you might be scum.

You certainly changed your tune after I did, though, I'll give you that.

MasterChief

Lost Wolf
So is it a distinction of you being able to see possible reasons for why Sub may be suspicious of you whereas my comment seemingly coming out of nowhere, then?
P.much. Besides we're only 3 people in the game atm so I figured Id joke around a bit until we get more shows.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
The Hulkster hopes to hear from more of his Hulkamaniacs. With a strong hint and a post/vote count mechanism we need to keep active brothers!

JackSparrow

Lost Wolf
Why do you have to be so unbearable.

Say, 4 people to get the most votes by the end of 24 hours become the only people being eligible to be voted for the remainder of the day?

Can change the number of people or extend that to 36 hours maybe, but I think that could work?
Get that logic out of here uwu

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
I am the god of this world. I created the universe and all that lay within it. I see into all your hearts, and I see that Sora's heart has been consumed by the darkness he had spent his entire life fighting against.

Bacon

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them

Can change the number of peopl

I imagine most of us here are full grown adults and this little exercise in self-governance won't prove too challenging.
Yeah, like the last time we tried this?

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Holy shit posting batman.

I think its too early to determine who will be inactive or not. Game is hours old.

Twintania

Vanilla Townie
True head of the table, father to Jimmy and Jey Uso, and to Solo Sikoa

fil rikishi GIF

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
I am the god of this world. I created the universe and all that lay within it. I see into all your hearts, and I see that Sora's heart has been consumed by the darkness he had spent his entire life fighting against.

Hmmm. Well this one is certainly tricky

Pikachu

Lunchable
Speaking of gonna vote Mr. Hogan I like that he's committed to the bit but don't wanna get yeeted if I don't vote b4 phase ends bc time is an illusion and I don't know how it works

Vote: hulkhogan

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Speaking of gonna vote Mr. Hogan I like that he's committed to the bit but don't wanna get yeeted if I don't vote b4 phase ends bc time is an illusion and I don't know how it works

Vote: hulkhogan
Hulk is confused by this logic brothers.

GrumpyCat

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Its a cartoon. They are for children. I am a serious grownup. Obviously.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
On closer thought, I realize that "Part of Your World" is not from Moana. I clearly meant to request "A Whole New World".

Rikishi

Vanilla Townie
Unvote

Vote XavierWoods

For getting me an avatar that is fitting for a large man like myself.

Croissant

Lunchable
Well that was a crazy number of posts to catch up on for a game that has not even been live for 12 hours.

It bothers me how closely Sora is trying to control the votes. Yeah, it could just be trying to get us all to work together. But it also could be mafia trying to get a headstart on improving their odds.

Top Bottom