Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The Palate Cleanser

Claws

Mastermind
Dr Dre Deal With It GIF

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
no one. half the site didn't sign up b/c they all have a fetish for crazy games. that Richard guy might have been like "F this site"

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
although I'd do Satsu/BN before Void although I do dislike Void defending half the scum team but could just be bad reads.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I once played with a player and her "meta" was to bus her buddies so one game she defended them all and threw alot of ppl off.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I once played with a player and her "meta" was to bus her buddies so one game she defended them all and threw alot of ppl off.
That was basically me that one game. I usually bus my teammates. But I didn't bus...was it Claws? or someone for one reason or another. Maybe MTR. I can't remember. And i regretted it. I wanted to bus, but I didn't want to get them yeeted for once.

A good early scum yeet can carry you so far as scum. So. So far.

Claws

Mastermind
That was basically me that one game. I usually bus my teammates. But I didn't bus...was it Claws? or someone for one reason or another. Maybe MTR. I can't remember. And i regretted it. I wanted to bus, but I didn't want to get them yeeted for once.

A good early scum yeet can carry you so far as scum. So. So far.
You gotta be me tho recruute foxxi get badger sac and then bleed your last teamate on your way out

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Too much weirdness around Void for me to think he's scum and I don't like voting for people if I think they're town.

Claws

Mastermind
Vk is usually the go ahead and lynch me d1 snackfrice type why not now

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
When, if, I run a game on this site I will prob do last wills, while its looking like a no lynch, what our your final reads/thoughts on the game, claws?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
And I am having major deju vu now with this conversation with Claws.

We had this convo in a game before and I can't remember what his alignment was then :D

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
so when you said that you didn't might being the days yeet was that a not town claim?
That is really reading hard into that which I can appreciate, but no.

What he was referring to is when I say over and over "go ahead yeet me guys. You're wrong but yeet me. My flip will prove it and here are my last thoughts"

Claws

Mastermind
Like when i said ive never been d1d as the joker and then all of a sudden every1 says fuck that and votes me

Listo95

I love staring that that. Not to use it to form reads, but seeing stuff like that is so funny.

It also lets me watch when Listo pops online and swears up and down that he doesn't.
Da spirits be doing it. I be havin no control ovr dat.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
A friend once bet me £25 that I couldn't make him laugh and I whipped out a Snicker's bar, lowered my voice and slowly peeled the wrapper back until the 'ridge' was revealed and said 'look at the veins on that willy'.

I won the bet that day.
Is Snickers what you call your penis?

Top Bottom