Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The Palate Cleanser

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I understand you concern.

Even so, If I vote Claws because leading train, AND nobody else moves a vote there, day will still end with majority not reached.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
not voting for me NOW is fine, but not voting me YESTERDAY seems off. Contrast that to last game when you came out swinging and voting scum to just a total lack of doing anything this game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I understand you concern.

Even so, If I vote Claws because leading train, AND nobody else moves a vote there, day will still end with majority not reached.
You still need to vote. I'd rather you vote now than hold it off until later. At least it puts you on record

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
For the record, I may not be around right at EoD, but will be here for the next half hour at least. Kiddo's bedtime is 8:30 and Harry Potter is about to talk to Draco Malfoy while under the effects of Polyjuice Potion.

Nightingale

Administrator
Little less than an hour remains in day one

**Matthieu ( 1 )**- Badger (9)
**Void ( 3 )**- Claws (140), Crackle (236), Val (535)
**Claws ( 6 )**- Xanjori (245), Void (258), Matthieu (270), Mazer (345), MTR (455), BN (610)
**BN ( 3 )** - CWE (289), Tildey (296), Rock (412)
**Rock ( 2)** - Listo (299), Satsu (336),

Not Voting:

Claws

Mastermind
Cat GIF

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I am so torn. I want to believe it so badly because it would be so fucking funny. But I feel like I'd have almost believed any other claim than doctor because it was like...just talked about.

Ughhhh.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
in theory, you don't vote our pr claims and lets the scum just shoot him and then worry about him later if still alive but I could maybe see why ppl think the claim is iffy. Chances are the there's not going to be time to vote him out anyways.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
but even if Claws was scum I think Satsu looks bad for not wanting to vote there and using the "im bad at day 1" as an excuse

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
in theory, you don't vote our pr claims and lets the scum just shoot him and then worry about him later if still alive but I could maybe see why ppl think the claim is iffy. Chances are the there's not going to be time to vote him out anyways.
I dislike this. Because you say that there isn't going to be time enough to vote him out, but you aren't voting on him. If you were actually worried about him being eliminated, you'd be voting on him.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I think you are reading something that's not really being said. I'm not nor ever was worried that Claws wouldn't be lynched. I'm just stating that within 30 means and no one new gettting on I don't think he'd be voted

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I think you are reading something that's not really being said. I'm not nor ever was worried that Claws wouldn't be lynched. I'm just stating that within 30 means and no one new gettting on I don't think he'd be voted
Maybe I jumped a bit too much at that. I read it as if you were saying "oh we probably couldn't yeet you anyway" since no one was showing up. But you have a vote and were just talking about someone hammering.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
All in all, an interesting D1. Especially if Claws is not lying and no one CC's. I really dislike the claim. Especially in the last hour when he was around with AMPLE time to actually claim.

Claws

Mastermind
Trying to find a duel monitor mount for a 29" and 24"screen is fuckin killin me

Claws

Mastermind
All in all, an interesting D1. Especially if Claws is not lying and no one CC's. I really dislike the claim. Especially in the last hour when he was around with AMPLE time to actually claim.
Why would i claim d1 as a dr early

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Even with 3 hours I don't know if anyone else coulda been wagoned though. I kinda agree with you that claiming doc could maybe be scummy, idk.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Lol. We can try to vote him in the last 17 minutes that realistically will not happen.

Vote: Satsu

I dislike MTR definitely though. And Badger.

Nightingale

Administrator
Day one has ended. There has been no yeet.

It is now Night one. Night one deadline is tue 10/3 @9pm EST. Please submit any actions you may have through your private discord channels.

End of Day One

Nightingale

Administrator
End of Day one Vote Count:

**Satsu ( 4 )**- Rock (658), Void (659), Claws (664), BN (669)
**Claws ( 3 )**- Xanjori (245), Mazer (345), MTR (455),
**Void ( 2 )**- Crackle (236), Val (535)
**BN ( 2 )**- CWE (289), Tildey (296)
**Rock ( 2)**- Listo (299), Satsu (336),
**Sleep ( 1 )**- Matthieu (645)
**Matthieu ( 1 )**- Badger (9)

Not Voting:

Nightingale

Administrator
There has been one death: Rock was Town.

It is now Day Two.
Day Two deadline is Thursday 10/5 @9pm est.
With 14 alive majority is 8.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay going to post real quick since not sure when I will be back on tonight.

You guys do realize I was just trolling last phase right? if not feel free to go at me but yeah I am not the way the way to go.

I am guessing that was a strongman kill since I tried to protect rock last night and no not a doc.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
@VoidKitten For the record, I was almost considering Claws but the doc claim has put me off him for now. Otherwise wasn liking how pressure dropped quickish on Matt and wasn’t convinced by other trains so left it there as more as a point of suspicion to look back on even though I knew it wasn’t going over.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
@VoidKitten For the record, I was almost considering Claws but the doc claim has put me off him for now. Otherwise wasn liking how pressure dropped quickish on Matt and wasn’t convinced by other trains so left it there as more as a point of suspicion to look back on even though I knew it wasn’t going over.
I dislike that you didn't even pop in to say that.

But unless Claws is CC'd, I think his claim is legit.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I don't even know what to make of this
I hate straight out claiming and trying to not to but I tried to prevent any actions happening to rock thinking scum may go for him but yet he died anyway. So trying to think about how that happened.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I hate straight out claiming and trying to not to but I tried to prevent any actions happening to rock thinking scum may go for him but yet he died anyway. So trying to think about how that happened.
So we have a doctor claim and a rolestopperesque claim.

In a 15 player game that also seemingly has a strongman kill making those protections useless?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Okay going to post real quick since not sure when I will be back on tonight.

You guys do realize I was just trolling last phase right? if not feel free to go at me but yeah I am not the way the way to go.

I am guessing that was a strongman kill since I tried to protect rock last night and no not a doc.
Would you strongman rock.... with a claimed doc?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So we have a doctor claim and a rolestopperesque claim.

In a 15 player game that also seemingly has a strongman kill making those protections useless?
maybe a one time kill option. we have been seeing scum getting some options besides just a straight kill so maybe we are not completely useless

Top Bottom