Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 4 - The Fall of FoS

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
He was at the top of the list and he was a deity and I'm panicking!

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Alysrazor has been here, Moana has some posts I remember because I interacted...

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Moana and Alysrazor are out of the firing range, then.

Xavier woods
Applejack
Croissant

Those are left at lowest, I think.

Hades

Lunchable
Hello I am hades, sorry for being absent
I am catching up but wanted to post and vote

Vote: Moana

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Snake bumped himself up to basically the most votes, so he's not likely a possibility for lowest anymore. I think.

Alysrazor

Lunchable
Vote: Alysrazor

Cause I don't think I'm out of range with that damn fruit swapping so much.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Well I guess it doesn't matter now. I think Xavier and Croissant are at the bottom

But I think Hades should swap in

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
*Throws a table*
That whack-o post saying half an hour left was 25 minutes ago!

SubZero

Scum Hunter
subzero-mk-hd-slide-cancelled-project.GIF

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
I am going to laugh if the 30 minute thing was a fake out and we actually have a completely normal length of day left.

ArtTheClown

Vanilla Townie
I think we're good now
Oh true. I was walking through my hospitals underground tunnel which is a death pit for mobile reception so i just sent that shit through hoping someone would see haha.

Conveniently near the morgue though, may stash this nurse's body whose spleen I've just ripped out.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
Actually, the event post never says 30 minutes will lead to the phase ending. Just hints it.

Day 1 End

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Castle Rezam glew brilliantly and exploded a forcewave outwards, covering the land in premature darkness. Firebert smiled. “Impressive countermeasures. Automated defenses that activate without us having to do anything? And without us knowing? This is fantastic. I can’t wait for it to do it again.” He looked at the console. “Wait what? IT ONLY WORKS ONE TIME? Bah.” Firebert stomped away. The console went to sleep, ready to awaken if it deems further defenses are necessary…

Castle Rezam automatically ended Day 1 at the 24 hour mark.

—---------------

Final Day 1 Vote Count:

GrumpyCat - 3 (JackSparrow #45, Croissant #200, GrumpyCat #437)

HulkHogan - 2 (Twintainia #53, Pikachu #166)
Alysrazor - 2 (Medivh #83, SubZero #422)
SubZero - 2 (Sora #105, ArtTheClown #331)
Sora - 2 (MasterChief #137, PrincessPeach #297)
Croissant - 2 (Bacon #210, Alysrazor #430)
Applejack - 2 (Applejack #212, Kumquat #413)
Moana - 2 (Moana #261, Hades #417)
Hades - 1 (HulkHogan #8)
XavierWoods - 1 (Rikishi #191)
SolidSnake - 1 (SolidSnake #389)

Not Voting: Gibbs, Sephiroth, XavierWoods, Arceus #403

The player at the top of the vote list is: GrumpyCat

The player at the bottom of the vote list is: SolidSnake

—---------------

Two beams of light shot out from the sky and pinpointed GrumpyCat and SolidSnake.

A voice rung out. “Let us see what happens to both of you”

The beam of light grew brighter on GrumpyCat as it engulfed their entire body. No noise was heard as the beam caused everyone to look away. As it dissipated a sheen seemed to cover GrumpyCat.

GrumpyCat has been granted immunity from votes and being directly targeted by night actions until the start of Day 3.

The beam now grew brighter on SolidSnake. The beam seemed to glow just as brilliantly as it did earlier. As the beam dissipated, everyone gasped collectively as there stood SolidSnake, breaking apart piece by piece as if he had been immolated alive.

SolidSnake, playing as ???, the ???, has been eliminated.

—---------------

Listo looked around as the day quickly turned into night. He shook his head and decided he would not be marking people today who couldn’t follow the plan. But tomorrow, that would be another story.

—---------------

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end at 8:00pm ET on June 4th or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be considered valid.

Full game chat is allowed for NIGHT ONE ONLY.

Arceus

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
they/them
Oh, so not only do we not get a full day, we don't even get to know who it was we killed.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I think the secret word idea would only be true if Firebert is a fake character, or the mod or something. But it read like it was specifically triggered by a player/team of players

Alysrazor

Lunchable
I think the secret word idea would only be true if Firebert is a fake character, or the mod or something. But it read like it was specifically triggered by a player/team of players
But the writeup mentions
“Impressive countermeasures. Automated defenses that activate without us having to do anything? And without us knowing? This is fantastic. I can’t wait for it to do it again.”

To me that sounds like something that happened with 0 input.

Sephiroth

Lost Wolf
Whatever do you mean feeble mortal?
Most people probably care about people figuring out they really are. Unless you're someone like foxxi, really why would you? One person here is easy to fake. Unless this is a role play of your character. yours doesn't seem.to hit the particulars. Might be NAI,just seems interesting

SubZero

Scum Hunter
I want to say the people who were freaking out and trying to coordinate votes with the sudden alarm are majority town players. It's definitely not impossible that one of us was scum taking advantage of the scenario if they did trigger it, but it felt pretty pure overall.

SubZero

Scum Hunter
But the writeup mentions
“Impressive countermeasures. Automated defenses that activate without us having to do anything? And without us knowing? This is fantastic. I can’t wait for it to do it again.”

Ohhh, yeah. Then maybe you're right

Kumquat

Vanilla Townie
But the writeup mentions

It also says it only works one time. In big giant letters

Alysrazor

Lunchable
Most people probably care about people figuring out they really are. Unless you're someone like foxxi, really why would you? One person here is easy to fake. Unless this is a role play of your character. yours doesn't seem.to hit the particulars. Might be NAI,just seems interesting
My character is a giant fire bird boss in a raid in WoW from what I found online. I was trying and failing to RP as it.

ArtTheClown

Vanilla Townie
I want to say the people who were freaking out and trying to coordinate votes with the sudden alarm are majority town players. It's definitely not impossible that one of us was scum taking advantage of the scenario if they did trigger it, but it felt pretty pure overall.
Very much in agreement with ya there.

Croissant

Lunchable
But the writeup mentions

I noticed that too. And this part “The console went to sleep, ready to awaken if it deems further defenses are necessary…” makes it sound like there could be other surprises ahead.

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
But the writeup mentions

I noticed that too. And this part “The console went to sleep, ready to awaken if it deems further defenses are necessary…” makes it sound like there could be other surprises ahead.
I feel that these messages could be red herring. Seems like something a scum team would be able to trigger. Might be multiple phases between uses for this ability

XavierWoods

Lost Wolf
Also, dick move for putting me at the bottom. I did nothing to you people. Could have gone the route of people that hadnt checked in or were sub 5 posts

Croissant

Lunchable
I feel that these messages could be red herring. Seems like something a scum team would be able to trigger. Might be multiple phases between uses for this ability
Entirely possible. But still worth noting.

I also found it interesting foreshadowing that the Listo character may be involved in the inactivity penalties (whatever it is). In recent past those roles have been played by 3p SKs.

Twintania

Vanilla Townie
I was busy gathering more treasure to hoard and all the sudden I come back to find that the day has ended and night has started. Should have figured something fishy would happen sooner rather than later.

Pikachu

Lunchable
Well we don't even know who signed up right

Sora

Scorpionish
The fact that nobody thought to snipe Princess here is a travesty.

Sora

Scorpionish
I have no earthly idea why SubZero was targeted after look at their iso. Probably a town death.

Sora

Scorpionish
Sora did y'all just try and vote someone at night?
I started catching up, then saw the announcement about the night ending soon. I thought I was already late, but then when I tried to post, it displayed my post at the end of page 4 and there was no day end announcent on that page, so I figured I'll send a vote just in case. Then I saw that there was another page where the end day post was located.

Sora

Scorpionish
For Riki, Croissant and anyone else who thinks that trying to control the votes and having any opinions at all is a scum tell
Snake and XavierWoods should be at the bottom right now
May i direct your attention to SubZero was sure trying to take control of things that EoD so y'all can now start scum reading that guy.

Personally, I don't think that the people they chose to push are scummiest people. I acknowledge that Xavier is scum reading me but I think they probably believe this.

HulkHogan

Vanilla Townie
Mean Gene: “I’m here with Hulk Hogan…Hey you! Put that cigarette out!…Hulk what are your thou…

*lights go out*

Mean Gene: “Fuck it!”

Something’s going on here Mean Gene! The lights went out early dude just when things were getting started. Is it that evil Roddy Piper?

Roddy: “Every time you think you have the answers, I change the questions!”

This could be a bold early scum play if a solid team! Better look out for anything and follow the activity rules! Also Listo could very well be an inactivity serial killer. We can overcome just like when I bodyslammed Andre at the Silverdome! Let’s eat our vitamins and say our prayers!

Sora

Scorpionish
I have been scumread for both having opinions too early and also being the biggest fluff poster. What a life.

Sora

Scorpionish
If no town member gets immunity, town will still get targeted.

Town with immunity narrows down the choices for town and scum to do NAs. Meaning, town has a better chance at Blocking, Protecting, Tracking, Watching, you name it. Town has a better shot at getting some information. You being dismissive about this not being a positive looks bad.

It doesnt matter if the mod is bastard or this game is bastard. You cant assume everything is wrong until something bastard actually happens.

For being the fluffiest poster, and these reasons, Sora is my likely target to vote off on D2. I dont want to give them the chance at immunity this day.
Having an opinion that is different from yours is a bad look? Smh, what a narcissist.

Sora

Scorpionish
I have bigger fish to fry than you buddy.

Also it was said in jest.

Top Bottom