Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The Palate Cleanser

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
And now with Satsu talking about cookie flavor, I really want to have a cookie vendor cop now.

Cookies are given and return different flavor depending on the alignment.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
But it is NOT Madame Listo. If it be me VK woulda been DEAD long ago, I woulda gained nothin' from killing Matt. Why kill someone who be sus with me? Goin' after MTR/Satsu.
I might be missing something, but why would they want to kill a suss person? Why would they gain more than you, particularly if he looked like the most likely mislynch?

Wouldn't anyone want to kill cleared town and rack up potential mislynch?

I apologize if I'm missing something here

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I might be missing something, but why would they want to kill a suss person? Why would they gain more than you, particularly if he looked like the most likely mislynch?

He is saying he would have killed me as a grudge after last game if he were scum.

Listo95

In da case dat da Madame be the SK, Matt would not have joined da spirits. Get rid o da almost certainly cleared people.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
808b982af1fa4cb6c067e16705ba4b264f30a6e7.gif

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Particularly when you were talking about the spirit of fun yesterday.

Through the mists of time, come forth spirits. Yooo hoo we're waiting

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
So if I have this right, scum killed cwe and missed on night 4.

The sk killed rock, claws, val, and Matt.

The Claws stands out some since he was probably going to be a target. Not as likely as xan. Who would have wanted claws dead?

I remember him trying to throw some shade my way with xan. And some with vk. Although I honestly don't think vk would have feared the push at that point.

Anyone who would have been jumpy of claws?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
So if I have this right, scum killed cwe and missed on night 4.

The sk killed rock, claws, val, and Matt.

The Claws stands out some since he was probably going to be a target. Not as likely as xan. Who would have wanted claws dead?

I remember him trying to throw some shade my way with xan. And some with vk. Although I honestly don't think vk would have feared the push at that point.

Anyone who would have been jumpy of claws?
Not going back all the way through his ISO right now, but I remember noting that he spent most of the game solely focused on me and was not looking for anyone else. The only people he was throwing shade on at the end was me, mazer, badger, and listo.

Me as the SK
Mazer as being sus for always being the last vote
Badger for being inactive and more sus than the LHF Tildey
Listo saying his role is easily gimmickable.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If SK can kill through blocks and protects then Claws is an odd kill. Would make more sense to just keep him to distract scum team with a doc.

Might be someone who can read Claws well and got a solid scum read on him. Doc would make a difficult yeet so they had to die.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
It is literally NOT Madame Listo.

Vote: BN
Ok I think the spirit made his mind on who is the SK. But maybe you would like to switch to VK today.

Fucker jumped me last game and broke my 7 games without geting yeeted streak. And this game he tries to CFD me d1. the audacity.
I am going to have my revenge in this game or the next so why wait.

Vote: VK

You can concede after that. There is no way for you to win it even with a day kill.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Ok I think the spirit made his mind on who is the SK. But maybe you would like to switch to VK today.

Fucker jumped me last game and broke my 7 games without geting yeeted streak. And this game he tries to CFD me d1. the audacity.
I am going to have my revenge in this game or the next so why wait.

You can concede after that. There is no way for you to win it even with a day kill.
So you are more concerned with a no yeet streak, then actually finding the last bad guy. Good to know.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I have no intention of voting my mason mate in VK.
Mazer is verified by cookies. Highly unlikely to be the SK.
MTR has a confirmed stop/block (dont remember which he is) on a night SK killed

Leaves me listo and satsu.

I feel listo is a long shot with how committed he has been in the gimmick. Only breaking once with some ATE. Not saying this role couldnt be faked. Most of these people had a read going into the days they died and appear to have not changed said read.

satsu as VT... VT is something i could see either the SK or GF result from the rolecop.

think im Satsu over listo right now.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Not going to lie. I am leaning Satsu as well with the theory he had a GF type protection from investigation.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Not going to lie. I am leaning Satsu as well with the theory he had a GF type protection from investigation.
So rolecop would get vt on gf and sk. Doc and medical examiner on mafia. It is like how can they get scum then. Why are they in game for?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Can we follow da will o da dead so they can be quiet bout VK/BN?
All you have said is to follow the dead. You haven't even come up with any thoughts of yourself other than "im going to go with these people I said I talked to"

Where are your vote analysis?

Listo95

All you have said is to follow the dead. You haven't even come up with any thoughts of yourself other than "im going to go with these people I said I talked to"

Where are your vote analysis?
It almost be like da Madame was not gonna be in da game ta begin wit due to some minor burnout. So she be takin a very chill time dis game.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I really dislike both Listo and Satsu today.

Listo has been solely focusing on "follow these dead" and every argument against me has been "im gonna go with what some of the dead have said." He started with saying it was all the dead yesterday and then said it was only one or two. And again today. But, his dropping of the roleplay felt genuine. Things since then have felt worse admittedly.

Satsu wants to yeet me for lulz/grudge instead of going after who he actually thinks. It's like he is framing the next days instead of looking at today. Unless he is just lawling.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
It almost be like da Madame was not gonna be in da game ta begin wit due to some minor burnout. So she be takin a very chill time dis game.
While I believe you have burnout since we talked about it last game, you have said this two games in a row now.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Also, my kid finally got into this "Safety Squad." Its the older kids who help out the teachers and get more rights. Since Kindergarten, she wanted to do it and this year was the first time she was eligible and she got picked. She got to help the teachers at an after school event today and she was SOUPED ahaha.

Apparently for the xmas event she will have to dress up as an elf which should be great.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
It will not be better than when I was Hermie the Elf for our Christmas play my senior year. I stole that show with my awfulness.

Listo95

I really dislike both Listo and Satsu today.

Listo has been solely focusing on "follow these dead" and every argument against me has been "im gonna go with what some of the dead have said." He started with saying it was all the dead yesterday and then said it was only one or two. And again today. But, his dropping of the roleplay felt genuine. Things since then have felt worse admittedly.

Satsu wants to yeet me for lulz/grudge instead of going after who he actually thinks. It's like he is framing the next days instead of looking at today. Unless he is just lawling.
Madame Listo has said she be trustin' all but ya and BN. At least she thinks she did?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Why are there three protection roles in this game if there has only really been one kill a night?
Mafia had a doc to protect them from Crackle and you. Town has rolestoper and JK to protect from mafia and make the game less power heavy.

I don't think there is really a point in guessing why was the setup made like this. Maybe it was designed to not make sense on purpose ^^

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I am the only one that cares that the serial killer's last 2 kills were information roles when there were confirmed town?

Anyone?

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Val was confirmed town, got a rolecop on VK on night that Rock died, confirmed by VK.
Matthieu kill kill was unreasonable.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Let me help you a bit.

Best mechanical play to do today is to yeet VK. BN said yesterday and today that he will not vote VK.

If VK is the SK then BN will lose it in final 3.
If Listo is the SK he is yeeted tommorow.
If BN is an SK than this game would be won yesterday. Sadly some players would rather ... sleep?? :panic:

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
And if BN and VK are SK duo that die together and count as 1 threat then you have a Foxxi game ;p

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay not sure how much I will be around due to returning boy scout popcorn and coffee the troop didn't sell and also preparing to go home for a couple days, I will do my best to check in.

At this point I feel like the way to go in my head is Satsu. I wanted to go the BN route but the more I think I don't think that is the way to go. I can't see a situation where one of the masons is evil and the other is not I fell that Void is clean. I know that the dead are saying could be both but not buying that unless these two are just pulling off a big huge ass lie this whole time about their roles.

I can see the argument for Listo but not convinced and not going that route today. If we choose wrong today that is the play for tomorrow in my mind.

Mazer is clean. I am clean.

I feel like this is going to be hard to get a yeet off today though. But still in my head the way to go is Satsu. I know that it is a hard sale because that means he had a GF type protection from investigation on top of being able to go around my role stop.

Honestly any of us are a hard sale at this point which is hurting my head and I want to finish this game.

Getting a vote in for now. Open for discussion as I am able to check in.

Vote: Satsu

Listo95

Okay not sure how much I will be around due to returning boy scout popcorn and coffee the troop didn't sell and also preparing to go home for a couple days, I will do my best to check in.

At this point I feel like the way to go in my head is Satsu. I wanted to go the BN route but the more I think I don't think that is the way to go. I can't see a situation where one of the masons is evil and the other is not I fell that Void is clean. I know that the dead are saying could be both but not buying that unless these two are just pulling off a big huge ass lie this whole time about their roles.

I can see the argument for Listo but not convinced and not going that route today. If we choose wrong today that is the play for tomorrow in my mind.

I feel like this is going to be hard to get a yeet off today though. But still in my head the way to go is Satsu. I know that it is a hard sale because that means he had a GF type protection from investigation on top of being able to go around my role stop.

Honestly any of us are a hard sale at this point which is hurting my head and I want to finish this game.

But what if dey are not masons. Please do not fall for da lies of dose 2.

Listo95

Dere be only 6 alive. Da SK being in VK/BN means not lynching one o dem today be a town loss.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Its OK. If you yeet me today you still have about 65% for win tommorow if you vote Listo. 15/15% on BN/VK vote. And maybe 5% on that is left from MTR / Mazer.

Listo95

Seriously like da spirits also be sayin before' a scum hiding in masons been done before. I seen it. Madame Listo not be askin' for much just to fuckin' lynch one o Vk/BN.

Listo95

But what be da point o trying to explain dis to people. Only person on da side of da truth be Satsu and yall want him dead.

Listo95

Also @MTR da mason claim is just dat. A claim. Dere be no way ta confirm it. Madame Listo be thinkin' Satsu got da right o it dat dey be a SK duo who die together.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
But it wouldn't due ta da fact da SK be in one o ya 2 :D
This is incorrect.

If there is a SK between the two of us and I flip green and lets say MTR dies.

Listo, Satsu, BN, and Mazer. How is that day going to go? Will it be tinfoiled that BN is actually the SK even when I flip green? Is Satsu pushing Listo for a setup? Is Listo going to push Satsu?

You keep jumping saying there is a SK in one of us and your most recent post now says we are a duo.

You keep jumping back and forth to push anything against me or BN at this point. :p

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote:

@Mazer @MTR
Please just vote VK and ya can kill me tomorrow if game not endin'.
This is pure AtE and I really hate it. You have jumped around all day today. Duo. Single SK. Literally anyone but us.

You have said repeatedly the "spirits" push you that way and you are following the dead but now suddenly you have your own opinions on everything?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Seriously like da spirits also be sayin before' a scum hiding in masons been done before. I seen it. Madame Listo not be askin' for much just to fuckin' lynch one o Vk/BN.
This literally is not true in a Foxxi game and you are so scummy for suggesting it.

You KNOW Foxxi would call them neighbors unless the game is bastardized of which we have not really seen any bastard mechanics.

You keep saying one of us and don't care which

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I am going to vote listo tommorow if bn is the sk than he can have it. I did what i coyld.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I like how you know it is mechanically best play but you wont have it :lol:

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I like how you know it is mechanically best play but you wont have it :lol:
It is mechanically the best play if you assume everyone will vote Listo and not tinfoil BN or you actually think we are a duo.

Which means Matthieu lied and it was five bad and not four bad.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I dont think you are a SK duo. I think there could be a scum betwwen you. i already posted my odds for sk.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ok then clock is ticking. Plz pick you side. I am willing to bote VK BN or Listo. I am not going to seld vote.

I will twll you something. I played like 40+ of those forum mafia games and I never ever rolled an SK. i have no idea how i would play as an SK. But not like this 🤣

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Why does my vote count for 2 on discord any way? Did mu delionious cookie gove me superpowers?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I dont think you are a SK duo. I think there could be a scum betwwen you. i already posted my odds for sk.
If I am killed, that doesn't clear BN as you are saying there could be one between us. You are saying its an auto-win with Listo tomorrow, but will Mazer/MTR/whomever agree with that or will it wonder if BN is actually a bastardized mason SK when I flip green. Instead of actually shooting within the games PoE (and your PoE) you want to shoot outside of it for a mechanical reason that doesn't help since you said we aren't a duo. I am still not fully sold you are town.

What it does help is if you are the SK because if your version of events happens it just gets rid of Listo based on what you have pushed today. You also know BN and I wouldn't vote on each other over you as you are in the PoE which is why it feels like you want me to go over.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
If Listo were the SK, why would he be trying to push against Satsu train unless he is trying to set up for the next day?
Whoever the serial killer is....including either one of you....would make complete sense.

So....there's that.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
been hard to think about the game, but have been trying to be here and do things.

Going to lay down for a nap, but I might not wake up before deadline. This cold has been kicking my ass.

im between Satsu and listo. Feel listo is a lot less likely then satsu

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
been hard to think about the game, but have been trying to be here and do things.

Going to lay down for a nap, but I might not wake up before deadline. This cold has been kicking my ass.

im between Satsu and listo. Feel listo is a lot less likely then satsu

Tell me how I am Sk this game without saying rolecop would get vanilla town on SK.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
What do you think Mazer? Would you rather vote me or with me?
Not voting you today. But not convinced I'm voting with you.

I've given as much rationale and public reads as anyone. More than most.

I don't think I've seen a solid argument on why VoidKitten OR Blind Ninja. And the absence of that will not get me on a train.

The best argument to vote one of them today is purely voting dynamics.

And mtr just confirmed last night's actions l

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So be it

Unvote:
Vote: Listo

If scum wins this well played keeping rajah players.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If Listo is town and this is one of you tean town loses. BN said he won;t vote you and you said maybe it is BNI guess. Whatever.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I think it is Listo however Vals edited claim you are an SK brothe this games evaluation for me sorry.

And dont worry Val nothing against you. I would probally try to get any info out whenever possible. you did great.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Still not da Madame.
Yeah it is Mazer. he killed mathhieu because mathhieu would ask if SK has other actions than kill. And he would be told that mazer can give cookies with one hand and take lives on other player with the other one.

1697828128664.png

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
If Listo is town and this is one of you tean town loses. BN said he won;t vote you and you said maybe it is BNI guess. Whatever.
Vk.also did say he wouldn't vote blind Ninja.

Vk can you cite a foxxi game where sk had gf protection?

Or anyone
?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Cop might have innocent on sk but i dont remember if rolecop was ever a town role.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vk.also did say he wouldn't vote blind Ninja.

Vk can you cite a foxxi game where sk had gf protection?

Or anyone
?
In nearly every game of mine or Foxxi's, 3p characters appear as "Other" on cop checks when the results return as "Mafia or Other." It keeps the SK hidden from alignment cops. With no alignment cop, it is reasonable to think rolecop could have it.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Cop might have innocent on sk but i dont remember if rolecop was ever a town role.
We do tend to use it way more as a scum role than a town role yeah. I do rolecops as town in the Rajah style games because I typically have tons of abilities in them so I need to share the love all around.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Rolecop is more of a mafia role because they already know who scum are and they are fishing for tpr.

Btw there was a cool feature back on mmoc. Day phases would get shorter as time goes by. Until day 4 those woyld be 48h but around day 4 it would go down to 36h and around day 6 it would be 24 h days.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry Listo I believe it ends like this. No matter what your alignmnet us you dud great.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Why noone believes me wgen i say who scum is. I am good at finfind scum really:banghead:

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Just yeet somweione today. If vou dont odss at getting scum today are 0 peercent. Otherwiset it ia more tan zero. Ez math. Gl

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Rolecop is more of a mafia role because they already know who scum are and they are fishing for tpr.

Btw there was a cool feature back on mmoc. Day phases would get shorter as time goes by. Until day 4 those woyld be 48h but around day 4 it would go down to 36h and around day 6 it would be 24 h days.
How long ago was this? It was before my time and I actually kinda like it.

Top Bottom