Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The Palate Cleanser

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
How long ago was this? It was before my time and I actually kinda like it.
It happoened and it worked great. Day time woyld go down as game progessed.

It was like that when i joined around 2014.

Really luked the idea

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Ok lets break 3rd wall here. Do you think i am scum here VK? Juat tsll me yes or no. Dont tell me maybe or if. Thanks you dontnred to answer

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
But what if dey are not masons. Please do not fall for da lies of dose 2.
If they are not masons why would both be telling lies then because as far as we know there is just one more threat to town and not two.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry tried to tone myself down after i baited cop check on n1 the other game.

I just cant take d1 and d2 seripusly for some reason qnd go with a mindset that those games dont really start till d3

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
What you can take from it is why 3 protection roles are alright but 2 vts it ourageous

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Gonna pop my vote down with 3 hours left. Grabbing some dinner and should be back until I get distracted by Smackdown.

Vote: Satsu

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Come on everyone you can sleep at final 4 ft it comes to it. Plz vote less than 3 hours remain.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
In nearly every game of mine or Foxxi's, 3p characters appear as "Other" on cop checks when the results return as "Mafia or Other." It keeps the SK hidden from alignment cops. With no alignment cop, it is reasonable to think rolecop could have it.
So the theory is sk is unblockable and unknowable?

Does it also go back in time and steal your first bike

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Val was confirmed town, got a rolecop on VK on night that Rock died, confirmed by VK.
Matthieu kill kill was unreasonable.
You gotta ask....or at least I do repeatedly....is if the sk was already copped and they already copped void.....would those two people kill Val at that point?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
This is incorrect.

If there is a SK between the two of us and I flip green and lets say MTR dies.

Listo, Satsu, BN, and Mazer. How is that day going to go? Will it be tinfoiled that BN is actually the SK even when I flip green? Is Satsu pushing Listo for a setup? Is Listo going to push Satsu?

You keep jumping saying there is a SK in one of us and your most recent post now says we are a duo.

You keep jumping back and forth to push anything against me or BN at this point. :p
There is at least a possibility that one of you don't know.

Most other theories require some level of tomfoolery too.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Let me help you a bit.

Best mechanical play to do today is to yeet VK. BN said yesterday and today that he will not vote VK.

If VK is the SK then BN will lose it in final 3.
If Listo is the SK he is yeeted tommorow.
If BN is an SK than this game would be won yesterday. Sadly some players would rather ... sleep?? :panic:
Let's say we yeet void. And he's town

Then sk kills me or mtr.

It's mtr, you, listo, vk

If we miss again, and let's say listo is actually clean. They kill mtr that night.

Then it's parity and the sk wins.

So it's not just elimination and guarantee with a vk or bn vote. There has to be a logical hit.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
This is pure AtE and I really hate it. You have jumped around all day today. Duo. Single SK. Literally anyone but us.

You have said repeatedly the "spirits" push you that way and you are following the dead but now suddenly you have your own opinions on everything?
In fairness, I did ask him for his own opinions last night.

I feel like this is a bit of a kitchen sink.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
been hard to think about the game, but have been trying to be here and do things.

Going to lay down for a nap, but I might not wake up before deadline. This cold has been kicking my ass.

im between Satsu and listo. Feel listo is a lot less likely then satsu

Vote: Satsu
Don't get this vote

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
If they are not masons why would both be telling lies then because as far as we know there is just one more threat to town and not two.
One wouldn't know. Bastardly.

It's happened. Rare but it's happened.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Why satsu?
Feel the check on him being VT could be a screen for SK more then Listo just making up his role and sticking to it the entire game.

I know Im not the SK. I highly doubt Void is the SK since we are masons. Had we been neighbors, I would have entertained the idea on voting him.

MTR and You have had roles verified.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Listo is easily one of the best TOL players (he's great in all games) . He's a first recruit. He would immediately know he needed to claim a role.

His role is unlikely to run into a double claim, and has had very few specifics .

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Id go blind Ninja over VoidKitten right now. Overcoming the jail would be pretty powered with a strongman kill too.

And still.....two mason teams

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I guess the one specific was that Badger jailed void. But that was in thread.

Fuck I'm tired

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Listo is easily one of the best TOL players (he's great in all games) . He's a first recruit. He would immediately know he needed to claim a role.

His role is unlikely to run into a double claim, and has had very few specifics .
You think this is more likely over Satsu at this point? What is it with Satsu that I am not seeing outside of you not being entirely sure about any GF protection?

Sure, could Listo easily fake claim, of course. I think Satsu is more likely.

Listo95

Da Madame thinks ya be puttin ta much faith in her.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
You think this is more likely over Satsu at this point? What is it with Satsu that I am not seeing outside of you not being entirely sure about any GF protection?

Sure, could Listo easily fake claim, of course. I think Satsu is more likely.
As I said, val is much less of a kill priority if he already has a false read.

And sk having both cop protection AND strongman seems high.

Do you and Blind Ninja keep the kill or did you lose it when you missed?

I'm not sure why you think an early claim is so improbable. And there are apparently more absolutes in design today than there were yesterday.

I hate everyone today.

Except mtr. We're carpooling to Orlando in January

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Mtr, if I'm wrong and I die tonight, I would likely go BN.

As surely as Romford loves Megan Markle.

Nightingale

Administrator
Listo has been yeeted. He was Town.

It is now night 7. Deadline Saturday 10/21 @9pm. Ya'll know the spiel by now.

Nightingale

Administrator
It is now Day 8. Mazer has died, he was Town.

With four alive majority yeet is 3. Day 8 Deadline --- I'm just fucking with ya.

Congratulations to the Schizophrenic- Void/BN!

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Alignment: 3rd Party
Role: Schizophrenic
Modifier: Lovers (Void Kitten)
Objective: Remove all threats and reach parity
Details: You and VoidKitten are two parts of a whole. You do not share a private chat with your other voice. On odd nights you both select a target to kill, if you are in agreement with your split personality, your kill will succeed and be treated as a strongarm kill. If you are not in agreement, no kill will happen. You have a single 1 x BPV that will protect either of you from a single kill attempt.

BPV was popped the night before we lynched Tildey, but she didnt say who she targeted. That might have been the end for us if she did.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Alignment: 3rd Party
Role: Schizophrenic
Modifier: Lovers (Void Kitten)
Objective: Remove all threats and reach parity
Details: You and VoidKitten are two parts of a whole. You do not share a private chat with your other voice. On odd nights you both select a target to kill, if you are in agreement with your split personality, your kill will succeed and be treated as a strongarm kill. If you are not in agreement, no kill will happen. You have a single 1 x BPV that will protect either of you from a single kill attempt.

BPV was popped the night before we lynched Tildey, but she didnt say who she targeted. That might have been the end for us if she did.
Ooh! That’s why y’all came in hot claiming roleblock.

Listo95

*Monsieur Listo comes out of his house and notices the body of his wife Madame Listo*

What da hell did ya bastards do to my wife!?!? I swear on her spirit revenge will be had! Come on boys it’s time to plan some murders!

*he goes inside a different building that is believed to be a hideout of the local gang*

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Kudos for pulling that lie off. I was sus of Ninja off and on and believing the mason thing was hard for me to go that way

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
This was a game for me to play follow the leader with what Void started... I wanted to claim neighbors early, when I saw Void say we were masons. I got some little things in here and there to solidify the play, but most goes to Void for the setup.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I was just a neighbour, my whole compulsive SK was complete and total bullshit. CWE started a train on me so i went full vengeance mode. But i seemed to soak Tildey's ability, and VK's over fascination in my "SK" part of my role made it quite obvious to me after i died that VK was defs the SK. + the mod slip should've been damning. :lol:

Gg's wp BN/VK

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Kudos for pulling that lie off. I was sus of Ninja off and on and believing the mason thing was hard for me to go that way
The rolestop was a gamble too. I knew you'd likely target one of the info getters. I was already killing Matthieu and just had to guess it would be Listo since matthieu wouldn't help me.

If you had said no, I'd have claimed the kill still. And that he had a BPV as a SK.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I was just a neighbour, my whole compulsive SK was complete and total bullshit. CWE started a train on me so i went full vengeance mode. But i seemed to soak Tildey's ability, and VK's over fascination in my "SK" part of my role made it quite obvious to me after i died that VK was defs the SK. + the mod slip should've been damning. :lol:

Gg's wp BN/VK
I trained you because you called yourself a killer and I was planning to claim to be a SK but to let us get one more shot off so we can kill scum. I couldn't do that with you alive.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
This has been fun. Frustrating at times especially the last few days since a bit hard for me to concentrate at times but still a nice distraction.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry for the tinfoil Satsu. I should have followed my other tinfoil in Ninja.

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Should have been some hints with neither of us willing to vote the other.

Had we not been lovers, we could have sac'd one of us
VK not being willing to at least discuss you as a possibility was what had me the most Sus of you. Even if you really were Masons he would have tinfoiled on some of your responses. That and your statement that your Mason chat was quiet. lol

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
VK not being willing to at least discuss you as a possibility was what had me the most Sus of you. Even if you really were Masons he would have tinfoiled on some of your responses. That and your statement that your Mason chat was quiet. lol
Nope. Masons are NEVER not the same alignment in Foxxi games.

@Nightingale Please fucking confirm.

Listo95

They also wanted to yeet me.

I blame Badger and cwe for not feeding Val info
My wife told me that those fucking spirits lost access to the others when she was talking to them. What a fucking terrible medium she was right? No idea why I stayed married to her. Oh wait I remember she was fucking rich!

Listo95

So much money to help me and my gang keep our operation going and hiding bodies that we killed. NOW ITS ALL MINE!

Nightingale

Administrator
Lmao. Yes. Masons are town aligned - period. That is the role. Neighbors can tinfoil each other, but if you are a mason your mason partner is also town. I may be a bastard, but labels *mean* something.

Listo95

Lmao. Yes. Masons are town aligned - period. That is the role. Neighbors can tinfoil each other, but if you are a mason your mason partner is also town. I may be a bastard, but labels *mean* something.
*looks at the Death Note game*

Top Bottom