Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The Palate Cleanser

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
On a fourth hand, it could be as simple as a Jester.

Whether real or using it as cover to try and make people worried about yeeting him.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Which, honestly, I still like my idea of him actually being an innocent child and is getting people to vote on him before he uses it

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Additionally, as a bonafide recipient of a Foxxi role that does not allow me to talk about the role, it would never have let me say that I am being compelled to say whatever I am being compelled to say. She wants to see people get around that.

Additionally, if town, all it serves to do is cause a misyeet which is just negative town utility which Foxxi dislikes putting in her games.
Like...i cant say why i am beneficial to keep alive, but i am. Like of course, typical player with X amount of votes, is a serial killer type role and is claiming they're are aligning with town to stay alive. But I am quite LITERALLY TOWN aligned. I'd be impressed with myself if i lived this day. 🤣

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Would jester show as a town threat?

And I would recommend the role cop to check a certain person.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I say give Crackle the day and reevaluate tomorrow.
The only issue I have is I would kill or block Val to ensure this is a topic of convo tomorrow, assuming Crackle is actually town.

But I am having issues reconciling the reason for the claim. I don't see how this helps him if he isn't town right now, unless he legit thought he was gonna be voted out.

I also do not believe that he is called a town aligned SK. Serial Killers are always 3p. They have to kill everyone. I could see a town aligned killer. Or town aligned inactivity vig. But with someone as pedantic as Foxxi can be, SK seems like a stretch.

I can see threads of where Crackle is leaning this that can point a town aligned role, but I really don't want to be burned. Again.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Even if his fucking rolecard says "Compulsive Serial Killer" with an alignment of town, he is not a fucking Serial Killer.

But, I can see threads of where he is going.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
The only issue I have is I would kill or block Val to ensure this is a topic of convo tomorrow, assuming Crackle is actually town.

But I am having issues reconciling the reason for the claim. I don't see how this helps him if he isn't town right now, unless he legit thought he was gonna be voted out.

I also do not believe that he is called a town aligned SK. Serial Killers are always 3p. They have to kill everyone. I could see a town aligned killer. Or town aligned inactivity vig. But with someone as pedantic as Foxxi can be, SK seems like a stretch.

I can see threads of where Crackle is leaning this that can point a town aligned role, but I really don't want to be burned. Again.
Believe Trust Me GIF by Miguel

I'll be surprised to live this day. I'll be even more surprised if i make it to another day. I'm going to be target by anything that breathes tonight for multiple reasons. The reason i claimed, i said so earlier. I am compelled.
Unfortunately, there's something my role compels me to do before this day ends. It'll be SPICY!
The word compel is doing overtime, in what it compels me to do. My job is convincing town that you SHOULD keep me alive.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I've seen a mafia aligned sk (twice!) so I figured it COULD happen...
They were not a SK then. That is a misnomer that Rajah uses. Serial Killers are ALWAYS third party to be a "Serial" Killer.

If they are scum aligned, they are a killer. Not a Serial Killer.

Pedantic? Yes. But pedantry is important when you know the mod.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Believe Trust Me GIF by Miguel

I'll be surprised to live this day. I'll be even more surprised if i make it to another day. I'm going to be target by anything that breathes tonight for multiple reasons. The reason i claimed, i said so earlier. I am compelled.

The word compel is doing overtime, in what it compels me to do. My job is convincing town that you SHOULD keep me alive.
What else can you tell us about your role. I doubt you told us everything you can tell us.

We have about 600 protection roles claimed to help protect you if your claim can make sense.

I am not trying to trap you. I WANT to believe this because I can see parts of this role that would make 100% sense, but not in the way described.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
What else can you tell us about your role. I doubt you told us everything you can tell us.

We have about 600 protection roles claimed to help protect you if your claim can make sense.

I am not trying to trap you. I WANT to believe this because I can see parts of this role that would make 100% sense, but not in the way described.
This may be the best i can do. I don't want to skirt around the rules of my role that have been set out. Because i want to achieve the goal, foxxi has set out for me!

The Addams Family Knife GIF

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
This may be the best i can do. I don't want to skirt around the rules of my role that have been set out. Because i want to achieve the goal, foxxi has set out for me!

The Addams Family Knife GIF
And this is exactly what makes me not believe it. I know how these types of roles play. I usually get them. This does not jive with a Foxxi created role overally.

Foxxi relishes in people figuring ways around her rules and specifically considers them to allow certain things.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
And this is exactly what makes me not believe it. I know how these types of roles play. I usually get them. This does not jive with a Foxxi created role overally.

Foxxi relishes in people figuring ways around her rules and specifically considers them to allow certain things.
Rose Mcgowan Scream GIF by filmeditor

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
He wouldn't be able to use leading gifs to hint at things if he is not allowed to talk about his role.

Every single role of mine that didn't allow me to talk about certain things reinforced it with a threat of death if ther were any *hints* at what I can do or have to do.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Town aligned or not a killing role with little to no control over who they kill at night is inevitably going to be more of a detriment than an advantage.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I do have a hunch we should expect some manner of trickery. Whether it's someone dying alongside Crackle with the yeet or him turning out to be a jester as previously speculated.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Ir might have been Listo...Crackle sis say Listo was 1 shot away.
Yeah i saw that. There’s thing on D1 i can see forming a role. But not in the way he is describing it. That also means someone protected Listo or blocked Crackle. Or redirects.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I kinda wanna test the VT claims lesbihonest. They seem fishy granted everyone else's roles. CWE says he's just my neighbour, but thats still more than just a VT.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I'm just tossing ideas out. Any theory could lead us down the correct hole.
I like ideas. I cannot reconcile a reason outside of fear of why scum or an actual SK doing this. I also cannot reconcile this being real the way he describes it.

Day 1 and Day 2 were different in how he posted and what I could see being a role. I also have super tinfoil about what this role could be and I’ll laugh if it turns out to be that.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I also have super tinfoil about what this role could be and I’ll laugh if it turns out to be that.
Let's here it. We got to this point on Drunk CWE's outrageous idea that y'all were masons and my neighbor was the bad one instead of you.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I do have a hunch we should expect some manner of trickery. Whether it's someone dying alongside Crackle with the yeet or him turning out to be a jester as previously speculated.
I think either Crackle will get a revenge kill... or he is actually lovers with CWE and he will go as well.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Was his logic as sound as the drunk one thought is was. Seemed reasonable to me.

FYI, Drunk CWE left me a message to not unvote Crackle "under any circumstances". Fuck that guy.
Under no circumstances means UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES.

Fucking moron...

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Okay I've caught up. I want to give Crackle time to let him cook and hopefully town isn't burned. Or stabbed as it would be...

But the SK issue will absolutely need to be "dealt" with at an appropriate time. If the rest of town decides that time is now, and it kills me with Mr. Ghostface, so be it.

FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

Claws

Mastermind
Thats probably somthing we should know since hes an sk and if it doesn't align with our views hes likely not town aligned tbh id lynch him on principle today as i dont trust 3ps idk he also could just be i need to shoot this to win and fooling us as most of us have come out

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Unvote:

Vote: Crackle

Come on if he was town aligned he'd be a vigilante. He is confessing to being an SK

On top of that I can prove what my role is with information tomorrow

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Unvote:

Vote: Crackle

Come on if he was town aligned he'd be a vigilante. He is confessing to being an SK

On top of that I can prove what my role is with information tomorrow
Foxxi is a bastard mod, so some roles are inescapably bastardised. Mine happens to be a town aligned compulsive serial killer that is forced to claim before day 2 ends. So happens I gained a train before i did my claim and then it seemed like people where starting to back off my train, but alas i still had to claim. Consider this, why if i had the choice, claim when i did. The votes were starting to come off me, at least CWE started to feel not threathened by me, so me claiming SK makes literal no sense in the grand scheme of things. I did, because I had too. Told y'all mofos things were gonna get spicy.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Me: “No sir we cannot get you another bag of coffee nor a refund because you left behind at the till last night because it’s been put back on the shelf and it is customer responsibility to make sure they have all their items before leaving store.” Customer: “Ooh I don’t like the way you do things! Well fuck you then!” * slams phone*

Work is going great today! 😂

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Anywhos, i'm tired and going to bed. I've said what I've had too. Believe it or don't, It's your choice. Either way, things are going to revealed at the end of this day if i live or die.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Thats probably somthing we should know since hes an sk and if it doesn't align with our views hes likely not town aligned tbh id lynch him on principle today as i dont trust 3ps idk he also could just be i need to shoot this to win and fooling us as most of us have come out
And I'd rather lynch the evil team against us vs a neutral. Even if said neutral is evil. Especially if said neutral is perhaps tied to ME. Is it selfish self preservation? Damn straight.

This is all I request. Give him 1 day town. Bear in mind I could have kept my damn mouth shut about my feelings but didn't due to my own honor in helping town.

Do y'all not think I wouldn't tell you to do it if I honestly believed it wasn't in town's best interest?

Claws

Mastermind
And I'd rather lynch the evil team against us vs a neutral. Even if said neutral is evil. Especially if said neutral is perhaps tied to ME. Is it selfish self preservation? Damn straight.

This is all I request. Give him 1 day town. Bear in mind I could have kept my damn mouth shut about my feelings but didn't due to my own honor in helping town.

Do y'all not think I wouldn't tell you to do it if I honestly believed it wasn't in town's best interest?
The problem is its complusive so he has to shoot which can help either side with a couple wrong shots on top of that scum are gunna try to get ppl mislynched so it could be 3 town a phase worst case scenario

Claws

Mastermind
It may just be to dangerous for town to leave him up even town aligned its not one shot its multiples

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Or he hits scum and helps us.

Or hes joking/lying about sk and is a jester trying to get lynched like someone said earlier.

I still feel waiting 1 phase and have rolecop check him is best.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So let's look at who's left without claims/have mediocre ones. We have 3 scum to find? Seems like good odds to me.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I am kinda with Claws and Matthieu. I get where CWE is coming from, but I dislike relying on another role to try and clear them, when that role is know and there are probably things that can interfere with it.

Let's say no kill from Crackle happens. And Val dies. What do you do then? We are right back at the exact same spot.

I really doubt we have a whole mess of neutrals in this game. It is only 15 players. With 4 people hostile to town, that leaves the rest needing to be town for it to be a balanced game.

Xanjori said he will have info tomorrow. So are we going to just trust that and move to someone else? That means Xanjori is claiming what is probably a Cop role, assuming there is a cop and rolecop, based on what other claims we have.

I am good with Crackle or Satsu. That is where I want to go for.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
That explains what CWEs wondering is.

Though with masons and neighbors, I almost want to say the neighbors have to be different alignments (just for game build). But its also Foxxi and I can absolutely see her fucking with everyone.

In the last bastard game of Foxxi's, I was lovers with Xan. He was scum and I was 3p.
Yep.....no mason/neighbor clears for me then.

Claws

Mastermind
Or he hits scum and helps us.

Or hes joking/lying about sk and is a jester trying to get lynched like someone said earlier.

I still feel waiting 1 phase and have rolecop check him is best.
So who does he shoot tonight then?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I am good with Crackle or Satsu. That is where I want to go for.
You can go for me if want to. I allow it ;>

Or you can join me on Tildey. if she was town she should have unvoted me by now.

Unvote:
Vote: Tildey

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If I was Crackle and I got to pick...I'd look at the people jumping on his vote but not present for the discussion.

Almost like they are being opportunistic little scummy bastards.

:sherlock:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Placeholder. Will chip in later after work.
Vote: Satsu

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
From games i played i would say jester gets a win 3 times out of 4.usually it would make for a vey short game

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Are there only 3 hours left?
It least hammer someone. It is always some info no?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I need to vote and I also feel like we need to hammer but not sure where to go.

Lots of claims out there and yeah some are bullshit. So again hard to decide which way to go.

Nightingale

Administrator
**Satsu ( 4 )**- Tildey (841), BN (1027), crackle (1034), Badger (1180)
**Void ( 2 )**- Val (803), Claws (827)
**crackle ( 3 )**- Matthieu (922), Void (1090), Xan (1161)
**claws ( 1 )**- Listo (997)
**Xan ( 1 )**- CWE (1083)
**Tildey ( 1 )**- Satsu(1177)

Not Voting: Mazer, MTR,
**Current as of post:** 1188

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Morri the bastard
I actually felt a bit sorry for scum as they did pretty much all the right moves and even called him as the jester but didn’t realise it was game ending. I was funnily enough having a discussion with Psycho just before I ran that game about “Do we ever get game-ending jesters anymore?”

I’m not sure if this would be the case here and like others would rather not tinfoil that.

Suppose what it comes down is how confident are we crackle’s a dodgy neighbour to CWE or if Tildey/Satsu and/or both are false claiming. Which one do we believe is more likely?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I think the best part apart from Knee rage quitting and wrecking the Discord dead chat after a modkill was scum shitting themselves that CWE was powerful and he was a vanilla wrestling jobber. At first I apologised to him over him randing it but really he was the best choice lol.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Suppose what it comes down is how confident are we crackle’s a dodgy neighbour to CWE or if Tildey/Satsu and/or both are false claiming. Which one do we believe is more likely?
Do you really think i am fake claiming vt here?
Would be great if matthieu could ask how many vts are in a game.
Sadly rock is already dead and more to follow so it wont work. Boo

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I think the best part apart from Knee rage quitting and wrecking the Discord dead chat after a modkill was scum shitting themselves that CWE was powerful and he was a vanilla wrestling jobber. At first I apologised to him over him randing it but really he was the best choice lol.
I wish I was vanilla town this game. Neighbor with an "evil" is worse.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Do you really think i am fake claiming vt here?
Would be great if matthieu could ask how many vts are in a game.
Sadly rock is already dead and more to follow so it wont work. Boo
I was more asking the group as a whole as a discussion point rather than giving my own opinion now. I mean there feasibly could be more than one but also get the point it is known to be a de facto scum claim.

Listo95

I actually felt a bit sorry for scum as they did pretty much all the right moves and even called him as the jester but didn’t realise it was game ending. I was funnily enough having a discussion with Psycho just before I ran that game about “Do we ever get game-ending jesters anymore?”

I’m not sure if this would be the case here and like others would rather not tinfoil that.

Da spirits told Madame Listo bout dat game. Da spirits be very mad bout it.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If it is 3 and noone dies at night than me and tildey are confirmed town.

Not happening ofc. Would be funny if someone wanted to cc me on vt to take a spot :lol:

Top Bottom