Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The Palate Cleanser

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
You know Masons are typically the same alignment. Neighbors can be either. This is why there was more concern about the CWE/Crackle pair then the pair on Void and myself. Its not like you to have this kind of misunderstanding about roles we've seen before.
And Foxxi is a bastard mod, we've seen all sorts of things that shouldnt be true be true.

Claws

Mastermind
I had a thought with crackle and cwe flipping both town i think it is even more possible that the mason group may not be town kinda rediclous to have half of town in a group i get theres lone doctor but this seems to have more protections then that.. im really struggling to believe theres a mason at all and it could just be a lie

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Like honestly the best thing for the game state is to flip VK or BN (preferably VK) and then we can determine the others alignment from the flip

Listo95

The Madame will be placin her vote here for now. She be willin ta move it if it be required ta get another spirit.

Vote: Xanjori

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Sorry, but wanting to eliminate the person who is outspoken in a group versus the person being more quiet is the most anti-town thing I can think of.

If you really wanted to check our alignments, you would want to flip BN so I can still engage. Unless you'd prefer about fifty posts per game day.

Just ew. If I thought people would actually vote on you and we could get a yeet on you, I would absolutely swap.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
This may be the scummiest thing you have said all game.
Why, because IM not believing your bullshit claim about masons that have a random extra power that may just be a NK? Come on. Even pretending anyone elses claim is even remotely suspicious while you're touting that is the most unbelievable stance Ive ever heard

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Why, because IM not believing your bullshit claim about masons that have a random extra power that may just be a NK? Come on. Even pretending anyone elses claim is even remotely suspicious while you're touting that is the most unbelievable stance Ive ever heard
I cannot wait until you see my rolecard and how much I am not lying, lmao.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Also, I wish Psycho were here. I could have sworn he told me some rule that if someone mentions game state, they are more than likely scum

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Nah. Fuck it. I'll swap if we need to hit a yeet, but I cannot reconcile Xanjori. At all.

Like you're literally sitting here telling us that role claims are "wrong" while sitting on the most insane claim this game

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Like you're literally sitting here telling us that role claims are "wrong" while sitting on the most insane claim this game
You aren't even engaging on why I called them wrong and literally said I was mistaken about the issue with you and Listo's claims.

You really want me to believe there are 2 cops and 3 protection roles, in a 15 player game, with one kill per night?

Get real.

Claws

Mastermind
Sad Happy Hour GIF

Claws

Mastermind
I feel like tildey might be lhf in this game idk has she played a game with claims shes a strong spreadsheeter in rajah form and a good late gamer

but i agree on 2 points i agree with xan that most info comes from you or bn as your claims wild personally idc who flips and i agree with vk that psycho may have said sumthin about state of game wording tends to be a scummy thing i think its a mu thing not so much a here thing i believe jarrods said it a couple times in previous games anywho
Thanksgiving Eve GIF by gifnews

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
And Foxxi is a bastard mod, we've seen all sorts of things that shouldnt be true be true.
We havent seen anything with alignment flips only. No way to tell if people are being honest. Yes, Foxxi is a bastard mod, but do I trust that people are being 100% with what they have claimed.

Claws

Mastermind
Well val atm reason why is til we got your flip we have nothing he couldnt look at me due to mtr whos also kinda a sussy baka

Tildey could be doin better giving her the benifit of the doubt

Listos role is likely fakeable ginmicking aside idk if he bothers to gimmick as scum or if this is just his new thing

MAzer is way up there we know nothing about him his solving is normal alot of just short form "interesting" answers feels like the bare min

Listo95

Well val atm reason why is til we got your flip we have nothing he couldnt look at me due to mtr whos also kinda a sussy baka

Listos role is likely fakeable ginmicking aside idk if he bothers to gimmick as scum or if this is just his new thing

MAzer is way up there we know nothing about him his solving is normal alot of just short form "interesting" answers feels like the bare min
Madame Listo not be doin a gimmick! Dis be how Madame Listo is!

Claws

Mastermind
You dont tend to get mad and you are mad so its kinda weird so emotional doesnt suit you well

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
My head keeps telling me the dude is clearly fucking scum, but my heart is telling me he is probably just town who doesn't give a fuck this game.

Claws

Mastermind
Im the one who should be emotional my african house snake got out of its cage and disappeared likely a cat ate it =/

And i got uninvited to my family dinner so im eating alone

Claws

Mastermind
You wanna lynch the doctor again my goodness should of just stayed d1 likely badger would of hammered me out

I protect ppl what do you do every time your like i wish it was the kill

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
You wanna lynch the doctor again my goodness should of just stayed d1 likely badger would of hammered me out

I protect ppl what do you do every time your like i wish it was the kill
The doctor who is alongside the jailkeeper (doctor) who is alongside the rolestopper (doctor)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Only one of those people listed has an action confirmable by another player (even if they were aligned which I'm certain they are not)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Ya but im just a plain dr mmo style can self target its nice for once
And that is why I feel your claim was believable. But you also have to realize that Foxxi would absolutely put this as a fake claim in the game.

No one can confirm your doctor status (since no kills blocked) so just your claim isn't enough when there are two other protection claims...in a 15 player game...with one kill per night.

Claws

Mastermind
I dislike the jailkeeper more then rolestopper but both could just be roleblocks

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
One of the protection claims is either lying...and scum. Or they are just scum and thats their role.

I'd bet on that because I cannot see it built that way. And Foxxi taught me how to build games.

Claws

Mastermind
Its still a longshot likely scum dr would reveal themselves after the rest got shot

Nightingale

Administrator
A little over four hours remains in day 3

**Void ( 3 )**- Claws(1237), Xan (1373), Val(1460)
**Badger ( 1 )**- Matthieu(1349)
**Tildey ( 3 )**- Badger(1355), Satsu(1356), BN(1394)
**Satsu ( 1 )**- Tildey(1369)
**Xan ( 2 )**- Listo(1405), Void(1412)

Not Voting: Mazer, MTR,
**current as of post:** 1460

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am torn and need to get a vote in. Probably hitting road again shorty so won’t be able to check in again. So I am going to go with Xan to jump on one of the trains and I guess will see what happens later after the day is over.

Vote: Xan

Claws

Mastermind
Vk gives more info it would clear or damn bn plus we would confirm val since hes only called out vk and couldnt look into me due to rolestop

best case we catch 2 scum and comfirm val

worst case its -1 scum bn comfirmed town and val possible scum for messing around

Thats my math on it

I dont think any1 else will bring that amount of info

Claws

Mastermind
Im just lookin at this from get info standpoint to me vk is the logical choice

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Hes lacking the particpation too which is a scum badger trait
Given how often he calls people out as possible scum due to their lack of/reduced participation it does seem odd. Weekend or not, isn’t he usually pretty good about saying when he’s going to be unavailable?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Vk gives more info it would clear or damn bn plus we would confirm val since hes only called out vk and couldnt look into me due to rolestop

best case we catch 2 scum and comfirm val

worst case its -1 scum bn comfirmed town and val possible scum for messing around

Thats my math on it

I dont think any1 else will bring that amount of info
Sus for literally the same exact reason I gave to Xan.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Also, it does nothing to clear or damn Val?

I've already literally said he was correct in the role.

The only thing is to find out if he is town or scum (of which I am pretty sure town).

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Given how often he calls people out as possible scum due to their lack of/reduced participation it does seem odd. Weekend or not, isn’t he usually pretty good about saying when he’s going to be unavailable?
Badger is absolutely on the shit list.

Claws

Mastermind
Btw does any1 else find it odd or coincedance mazer is always the last one to vote?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am torn and need to get a vote in. Probably hitting road again shorty so won’t be able to check in again. So I am going to go with Xan to jump on one of the trains and I guess will see what happens later after the day is over.

Vote: Xan
In a game where we need majority to vote tying trains at 3v3v3 just isnt town sided

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
See odd

Why would a town be scitzo
Because it is a JOAT? Just like when you were the item vendor who was a mason and could choose?

You clearly didn't google the role.

I love how people come at me without even doing the bare minimum of looking shit up. Claws of old i remember used to fucking live and try to meta game the hell out of things.

Claws

Mastermind
I dont google generally anything anymore its been write up games for like a year theres been no need

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I dont google generally anything anymore its been write up games for like a year theres been no need

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

I've been one of the most posters. The weekends right now.....I'm coaching 3 teams, and my other daughters have things too.

This feels like purposely ignoring the suss list.

Claws

Mastermind
Its not a joat its related to joat you only pick your target and it rnjesus the fuck outta them sounds dangerous

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I wont lie its 1am and I wanna go to sleep. I also dont want to leave the wagons in another shitty position where we cant get a yeet off

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I feel bad about claws. Which makes me wonder if I should actually feel better about claws, who was once cursed by a voodoo priestess to always appear scummy.

Reading today has not changes my opinion.

I'm also willing to flip to tildey if needed.

Top Bottom