Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Currently Playing

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Let's get the ball rolling, eh?

I've mostly been playing God of War 2018 the last couple weeks. I think I'm about halfway through, exploring everything possible as I come across it. I figured I'd love it, but I'm fucking hooked now. And I love how despite how different it is, it still very much feels like a God of War game.

I've also started playing Minecraft again with my girlfriend. Trying to explore the new biomes and such, thought they're not exactly easy to find.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I did the same with God of War. Ragnarok is exactly the same but just better. Phenomenal games

IVe been on a dragon quest binge.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
When you say Dragon Quest binge, do you mean one specific game or have you been burning through the series as a whole?

I still haven't played the most recent which I heard was awesome.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Been playing a few. Started with 7. Finished that and 8. Playing 9 now and will then do 11 again (beat it a couple years back now).

After that I may do 4, 5, and 6.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Still playing a bit too much WoW classic, and then in between League of Legends, World of Trucks and World of Tanks.

I also wanna make time to get back into Escape from Tarkov.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Tactics Ogre Reborn and Elder Scrolls Online at the moment.

I've a fairly large backlog of games to go through as well as a fair few upcoming releases that I'm eager to get my hands on...

Claws

Mastermind
I probably should finish orcania of time on switch and blood ecco the dolphin at sometime

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I took a break from DQ actually last night and started playing Paper Mario: Sticker Star.

I can't tell if i like it yet.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Tactics Ogre Reborn and Elder Scrolls Online at the moment.

I've a fairly large backlog of games to go through as well as a fair few upcoming releases that I'm eager to get my hands on...
I never played Tactics Ogre, so in tempted to check this one out

The second paragraph is me. Now that I'm out of school, I want to try and burn through my backlog. And then catch up on the big games from the last year or two(like Elden Ring). Also trying to grab a PS5 in time for FF16 and FF7 Rebirth

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him

The second paragraph is me. Now that I'm out of school, I want to try and burn through my backlog. And then catch up on the big games from the last year or two(like Elden Ring). Also trying to grab a PS5 in time for FF16 and FF7 Rebirth
Same boat with the PS5, waiting for the games.

Trailer for Rebirth looks good.

Listo95

Pretty much only WoW right now. Have a backlog I wanna do but my computer can’t really handle many of them (Elden Ring, Gotham Knights, P5, GoW 2018, Cyberpunk Nier Automata, Dying Light 2, Detroit Become Human, Umineko VN)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I do love me some SC2 from time to time. Not competitive. I gave up my RTS ladder climbing back in C&C: Generals

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I do love me some SC2 from time to time. Not competitive. I gave up my RTS ladder climbing back in C&C: Generals
mY SC2 Play is usually with a buddy in coop. Just randomly leveling different heroes. That or 2 v AI where sometimes we have to turtle against a fast starting very harder... then slowly come into the game

Claws

Mastermind
I was beating sc2 campains on hard for fun havent played world of warships in awhile my dad loves that game

Randolph

Vanilla Townie
Pronouns
he/him
Fall Guys, Animal Crossing, and Switch Sports.
I'm boring.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Red Dead 2 because I picked it up cheap. I also bought Slime Rancher ‘for my daughter’

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
New year same answer.

Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Gaming perfection.

When (If) I ever get tired of it, I'll probably slide back to NCAA 14.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I need to get my systems out of the box and hook'em up. Then figure out which NCAA football i still have.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
If I have the game still, it'd likely be for 360. I know its going for a pretty penny.

I just want them to start making it again. And with the new rules passed in the NCAA shit... we might get it sooner rather then later

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Next year. Ps5 and whatever the newest Xbox is.

Which is why I said you might want to sell now. Next year the price plummets since new college football will be out.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
If I have the game still, it'd likely be for 360. I know its going for a pretty penny.

I just want them to start making it again. And with the new rules passed in the NCAA shit... we might get it sooner rather then later
$300 on Amazon. Used.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter

I'd say its worth it. Plenty of optional content to sink your teeth into, too. If you don't care about spoilers I'd recommend a guide, though. If only so you don't miss out on recruiting characters.

There's no difficulty settings so the game can be tough at times, so I'd also recommend separate save files in case you need to restart from an earlier point.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
Playing this dogshit game called life. 0/10 never recommend

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
It's honestly tamer than I thought and kinda boring tbh.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I've mostly been playing God of War 2018 the last couple weeks. I think I'm about halfway through, exploring everything possible as I come across it. I figured I'd love it, but I'm fucking hooked now. And I love how despite how different it is, it still very much feels like a God of War game.

I did the same with God of War. Ragnarok is exactly the same but just better. Phenomenal games
oh man. you already saw my love letter to ragnarok on rajah, and void is spot on. can't wait for you to get to it and close out the entire story.

my ragnarok high resulted in a post-game crash that morphed into scratching the itch and starting the original ps2 GOW after watching someone on twitch playing GOWII. i rented the first GOW when it first came out, but it was a down period in my of playing video games so i didn't manage to do much before returning it. borrowed my friends copy of the remaster collection after he finished it in 2009, but again just didn't commit to it. so overall, i didn't realize just how much the norse saga games kept the heart and bones of the franchise in tact. you go off how the greek saga fanboys reacted and you'd think they completely abandoned the soul of what made the games popular in the first place.

definitely enjoying my playthrough more this time. being invested in kratos from the latest two games definitely helps that. it's definitely rough in some parts. a proper remake would actually be wonderful.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Played a lot of Midnight Suns over the break. Loved XCom so was happy to give it a run.

Very much enjoyed

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I've been having an urge to go back and polish off some PS1 RPGs I never finished as a kid. The #1 on my mind right now is Legend of Legaia. Then I think I want to tackle powering through disc 2 of Xenogears.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I've actually been playing Minecraft recently. There's a guy that used to play mafia over on Rajah that loves Stardew.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
I've actually been playing Minecraft recently. There's a guy that used to play mafia over on Rajah that loves Stardew.
Omg, would u want to play together? I mainly do creative cause I like building stuff but I play both creative and survival

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'd definitely be down. My girlfriend and I have a server that we've been wanting people to play with, and you could join us!

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I started A Link to the Past as something to play in the bathroom or when I only have smaller chunks of time to play. I never actually got very far in it before, so after getting the first pendant, I'm already in new territory.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
started the dead space remake last night. never played the originals. i hear they pushed exploration more for this, so I'm excited for that. love me some trinket collecting.

don't love the whole 'dark with constant awful noises' thing. i may be a weeping vagina.

Kareemah

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
she/her
Oh weird I’ll text u on discord, it’s on pc but it’s cross play

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Currently playing games that dont end...

WoW... Doubt ill even get back to CE, but it fills the time and I enjoy the people I raid and do m+ with.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
I picked up the Dead Space remake as well. I, too, never played the original but it's pretty good - I like how long it is, since my typical complaint for horror games is how short many end up being. There's a decent variety of weapons and many objects in the environment can be used to fight against enemies which helps shake things up when it comes to combat.

Octopath Traveller 2 is the next game I intend to get my hands on, followed by Resident Evil 4's remake.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'm actually planning to finish up Octopath after GoW so I can finish in time to play the sequel. Definitely hyped for that one.

Speaking of GoW, I just finished the story. I thought the final boss would be Odin, but I guess that's saved for the next game or whatever the final chapter in the story will be. Baldur was fun, but knowing that was the final battle made it a bit less than I was hoping for. I also had the ending reveal spoiled for me like a week ago because I accidentally loaded my gf's brothers old game and was confused why I had no quests.

I'm close to 100% though. I just need to finish Niflheim, and then kill all the Valkyries, and I'll be done. I might do a hard save and try to beat all the Valkyries on Give Me God of War.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I picked up the Dead Space remake as well. I, too, never played the original but it's pretty good - I like how long it is, since my typical complaint for horror games is how short many end up being. There's a decent variety of weapons and many objects in the environment can be used to fight against enemies which helps shake things up when it comes to combat.

Octopath Traveller 2 is the next game I intend to get my hands on, followed by Resident Evil 4's remake.
I am on chapter 2 of the remake. I played the original many a time (the second game was better imo). I am doing a plasma cutter only run (on casual because im a scrub) for the achievement.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I'm actually planning to finish up Octopath after GoW so I can finish in time to play the sequel. Definitely hyped for that one.

Speaking of GoW, I just finished the story. I thought the final boss would be Odin, but I guess that's saved for the next game or whatever the final chapter in the story will be. Baldur was fun, but knowing that was the final battle made it a bit less than I was hoping for. I also had the ending reveal spoiled for me like a week ago because I accidentally loaded my gf's brothers old game and was confused why I had no quests.

I'm close to 100% though. I just need to finish Niflheim, and then kill all the Valkyries, and I'll be done. I might do a hard save and try to beat all the Valkyries on Give Me God of War.
Did we play and watch the same ending of Ragnarok? Lol

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Ragnarok is just such a better game. :D

Valkyries were fun as hell to play against. And are even more fun in NG+ because they have different battle patterns. (in the original game, that is)

Claws

Mastermind
Im currently playing hogwarts legacy its the best idc if combat is lame

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Im currently playing hogwarts legacy its the best idc if combat is lame
so far i really enjoy the combat. it's just involved enough to not be completely mind numbing.

this is what I'm currently playing, as well. just finished the room of requirement quest despite being 12 hours into the game and level 21. have gotten VERY distracted with side stuff.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
so far i really enjoy the combat. it's just involved enough to not be completely mind numbing.

this is what I'm currently playing, as well. just finished the room of requirement quest despite being 12 hours into the game and level 21. have gotten VERY distracted with side stuff.
This is me. I just hit level 14 or 15 and just learned the invisibility spell but havent finished that quest yet.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Niflheim has been tedious in GoW so I've put it down a bit for now. In the meantime, I've bought a PS5 and refuse to play Ragnarok until I 100% the first one, so I've been playing FF7 Remake: Intergrade. Been wanting to play through again, and it's been long enough that I started a fresh new game so I could get the tutorials and build myself up again rather than doing new game+. I'm gonna try and complete all the trophies and beat it on hard mode, as well as playing the Intermission DLC, but I'm probably gonna take it at a bit of a leisurely pace. Mostly because...

...I picked up Octopath again. The sequel coming out and the good things I've been hearing put me in an overdrive to finish the first one so I can get the new one. I just finished my fourth character's storyline, with one other chapter 4 ready to go. After that, I'm flipping my party to all the remaining Chapter 2 characters to catch them up in levels and keep the game at a bit of a challenge. I imagine I'll have it finished it in two weeks max if I stick with it

I've also been playing the original Oddworld with my boyfriend when I'm staying at his place and we're not playing Spyro. He just watches me because it's a bit too intense for him. I'm about halfway through that, and will probably move to the sequel after that.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I’m like halfway through completing a season for the 1st time. Lol

I typically dont play 1st weekend... then go hared for a week or 2, then come back to finish it.

Started a couple hours after it went live this time, then trucked through. Only thing left is getting enough primals to unlock the final potion

content with my GR112 and 830 paragon

Listo95

I typically dont play 1st weekend... then go hared for a week or 2, then come back to finish it.

Started a couple hours after it went live this time, then trucked through. Only thing left is getting enough primals to unlock the final potion

content with my GR112 and 830 paragon
Yeah I just got the ancient hellfire amulet. Need 3 primals for final potion then the rest of the journey and I’ll prolly be done with the season on the same class I started D3 with. (WD)

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Octopath is so close to being finished, but I'm at a frustrating point. I've completed everything but the optional final boss, and the boss gauntlet you have to go through before hand just makes it a tedious process. I got my ass kicked by Galdera the first time, and then wrecked his first form but got smashed by his second form. It's hard to find a chunk of time where I can and want to go through the gauntlet so not sure how soon I'll beat it, but I'm determined to do it before I move on to completing God of War or either of the sequels.

Got past the temples in Oddworld, and I've saved 78/99 mudokons, so I'm getting close to the end. Here's hoping I can finish it up the next play session.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I used to love Diablo and Diablo 2. I only played a bit of Diablo 3 on console, and I dunno, maybe it's the up-to-date graphics or that I didn't have intimate one-on-one time with it(played at a friend's house doing co-op), but it didn't really have the same charm to me.

I may check out Diablo 4, but considering I'm kind of way out of the MMO sphere at this age, I'm not sure it will really appeal to me nowadays.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I used to love Diablo and Diablo 2. I only played a bit of Diablo 3 on console, and I dunno, maybe it's the up-to-date graphics or that I didn't have intimate one-on-one time with it(played at a friend's house doing co-op), but it didn't really have the same charm to me.

I may check out Diablo 4, but considering I'm kind of way out of the MMO sphere at this age, I'm not sure it will really appeal to me nowadays.
D4 is not an MMO by any means. An ARPG would be accurate.

You will see people in D4 occasionally, but they phase away once the world event or w.e disappears. And you see them in town.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Interesting. Is there not an online co-op then, or is it only through personal lobbies now or something?

IIRC, the first two had both public and private lobbies you could go into, but maybe I'm misremembering.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Interesting. Is there not an online co-op then, or is it only through personal lobbies now or something?

IIRC, the first two had both public and private lobbies you could go into, but maybe I'm misremembering.
You can set your game to private/public at will. Either friends can join or not at all.

You can solo the entire game if you don't want to party with anyone. You will just see them running around the world and during events :)

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I guess I meant my issue is that the core gameplay style felt more aking to MMO style gameplay. D3 definitely gave me Gautlet vibes, which isn't a bad thing, but that's the kind of game I can only enjoy in doses lol. But yeah, I'm just not sure the style really grabs me any more, but maybe I'll give D4 a chance at some point and I'll feel differently.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I guess I meant my issue is that the core gameplay style felt more aking to MMO style gameplay. D3 definitely gave me Gautlet vibes, which isn't a bad thing, but that's the kind of game I can only enjoy in doses lol. But yeah, I'm just not sure the style really grabs me any more, but maybe I'll give D4 a chance at some point and I'll feel differently.
It will still be similar to a gauntlet style game.

And now I know what I have to put on my list to emulate. Gauntlet 1 and 2.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
You could still play D2 solo offline and even online you could make a private game if you didn't want someone to show up. I played d2 alot as a kid and then a few years ago I played a season or 2 on ladder b4 the remaster came out. I played the d3 demo and was a bit "eh" about it. I'm liking d4 a bit but I don't think I'm that interested in it.

Italiano

Lunchable
Pronouns
he/him
I'm a sucker for GM games. I've been taking all my time playing Out of the Park Baseball 23 for PC. It is imo the best sports game ever created. I wish the company would venture out inro the other sports.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I'm a crazy person that has always liked Fallout 3/4 better than NV but EVERYONE else likes NV the best.

pls don't ban me!

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
You're already banned

I have more love for 3 than most give credit for because I think it's aged fine, but I  do think NV is better.

I really enjoyed Fallout 4 and the way they improved companions, but something about it felt like it was missing a certain spark.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
finished my leon playthrough on re2r and decided to take a break instead of jumping right into claire, so now I'm playing metroid prime remastered.

i rented metroid prime when it first came out and played through the first section on the space station, and that was it. unfortunately this was around the time where my relationship with video games got really funky. actually, most hobbies and interests i had as kid, outside pro wrestling, got really funky. looking back at it now, it was absolutely my undiagnosed adhd beginning to rear its head in a way more intrusive way. i would start games but only ever play them for a quick session initially, and then never go back, cause when it came time to decide what to do with my free time, i would fall head first into choice paralysis and instead not do anything.

this struggle is something i've only just started to break through in the last couple years. since november of last year, when ragnarok came out, i've managed to start playing and finish 6 games(ragnarok, dead space, hogwarts, re4r, dredge, re2r leon), which is insane pace for me.

anyway, i love the metroid series. on a more macro level, metroidvania's are probably my favorite kind of game to play. so with all the whispers of a metroid prime trilogy release for the switch, i kept holding out on attempting to play them any other way. i'd though about buying the trilogy on the wii u, but i just had this feeling the controls might put me off. when they finally announced the remaster of the first prime, i was excited as fuck, and now was a perfect time to play it.

it's sooooooooo fucking good. i obvs can't speak to the original or any of the other console versions outside of having watched them, but the dual stick control scheme is seamless and it plays so nicely. lock-on is still the best way to face enemies, but exploration and general movement is so fluid now. the story you get from all the space pirate and chozo lore you scan is actually really awesome, and it's surprising how little the game holds your hand or directs you. a couple times now i've had to look up a walkthrough cause I've been stumped on what exactly i should be doing next, and each time i was like ohhhhhhh, cause i just wasn't picking up on the environmental storytelling, which in a 3d world is so much more open compared to the 2d games.

i just got the ice beam, and it's already one of my favorite games ever. hopefully it keeps up for the remainder of the playthrough.

and speaking of metroidvania's, i'll probably sign up for a month of ea play pro and install jedi survivor and see if it runs on my pc before the weekend is out.

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
so playing jedi survivor now. it's running well enough on my PC, no crashes or significant issues. stuttering, but i don't think that'll really be going away even with patches, tbh.

Lora

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
they/them
d4 server slam tomorrow alongside tears of the kingdom finally releaseing. gonna totk til d4 goes live then d4 til 20 back to totk and then d4 on saturday to kill the boss so i get the dumb cosmetic and back to totk.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I found a PS5 copy of Elden Ring for $30 a week ago. So I've been squeezing in playtime with that when I can. Not very far, but I love it already.

Might be a minute 'til I get to TotK

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I did get TotK. And the Nintendo Voucher deal now has Super Mario Odyssey as one of the choices, so I can finally fucking play that game as well.

Haven't gotten too far yet. Got past the opening island and some light exploring near the beginning area as well as the main story quests that unlock the paraglider and tower for you. Feels a bit like Breath or the Wild 1.5 so far tbh, but that's not really a bad thing.

I've been really enjoying Elden Ring, though. First proper Souls-like experience for me, too, so it's been really immersive. Admittedly, the structure makes it really frustrating when exploring bigger places like Stormveil Castle, but oh are the victories ever so rewarding.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Playing Thousand Year Door on steam deck currently. Probably will pop back into Hogwarts Legacy after.

Still need to buy FF16 and do my HD: Forbidden West DLC

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
The grind in D4 is real...

Necro (Bone Spear/Corpse Explosion) at 70. WT4 opened. All 5 zones renown finished. Guess its Tree and Nightmares to grind the rest of the way to 100
Rogue at 39 (i think)
Barb (likely WW) at 20
Sorc at 12. Frost for control while leveling.
Druid created.

Then in WoW with my 1 night a week raid team. Hit AotC tonight and started some Mythic prog.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
TIE Fighter special edition off Steam. Finally the game I wanted in my teenage years, with the proper John Williams music and enhanced graphics. My old joystick still works too :headbang:

morrison

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
so playing jedi survivor now. it's running well enough on my PC, no crashes or significant issues. stuttering, but i don't think that'll really be going away even with patches, tbh.
so played through all of survivor. the more fleshed out systems that made exploration kinda worthwhile was welcomed, cause the exploration was my favorite part of the game. still not thrilled with the combat. i constantly felt like inputs were being eaten. i never managed to feel confident going into combat, like what i wanted to do was likely to be pulled off. the games combat is designed for one on one encounters, so when they put ya against two, it can easily get away from ya and suddenly you need to use a heal you weren't expecting. a good challenge. then they throw mobs at ya as well as ranged enemies that can shoot you from off screen and prevent every stance but one from animation cancelling meaning you can't react to the shit in front of you in any meaningful way.

it's dopey and never stopped being an issue with me the whole playthrough. overall, the game was fine, but i hit a point where i was just done with it and blitzed through the story.

trying to think what i played next. think i just went right back to where i was in the final fantasy 7 remake and finished that. i had been playing it late last year and then ragnarok came out and stole my time and then there's been steady new releases getting my attention since. so finished the main game and polished off intermission. i fucking love the way yuffie handles. having this ranged melee attack where i spend ATB to change the elemental effect? yes please. she was also amazing as a character and a joy to play as after spending so long as buzzkill cloud. they captured that teenage doofiness and blissful lack of awareness perfectly. even down to details like the frumpy way she sits on rest benches and the exaggerated energy she dedicates to standing back up off of them.

ended up finishing the DLC like, a day or two before the trailer for rebirth dropped, so I'm very fucking pumped for early next year.

made a post about it over on rajah, but after having no real interest in playing final fantasy xvi, i ended up watching the prologue and loving it, playing the demo and enjoying it and therefore buying the game. i was deep in for the first couple weeks, but haven't gone back in the last week and a half or so, at somewhere over 62% of the way through the main story according to the ps5 readout. i definitely hit a wall as far as the gameplay and combat, and considering the lack of any systems to throw time or brain power into, i just wasn't itching to jump back into the loop of questing and combat. i'll end up finishing it, though.

started up dave the diver the other day, and is the perfect type of game i need right now.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
so played through all of survivor.
I actually just started playing this the other night after not playing for awhile. I had mindlessly been killing one droid at the beginning of the game to grind out ridiculous amounts of skill points and then just put it down and didn't play for months.

On the second actual planet now (not counting the dead beginning of the game) and its quite good.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
@morrison How exactly are you looking up your progress percentage? I can find hours played(I'm at about 41) and can see progress through trophies/specific quests, but that's it

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Picked up Death and Taxes on steam earlier today. Seems very much a take on Papers Please, but with better aesthetics. Let's see what Fate has in store for me...

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
PC Building Simulator and Astroneer, both on PS4 - I think both would benefit from the mouse & keyboard combo. To my mind, Astroneer also needs a tutorial because I’m getting nowhere fast.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I've picked Ghost of Tsushima back up finally. With Legend of Legaia and Super Mario RPG out of the way, it felt right. I started a new game to brush myself up on the plot of the first half of the island and get back in the groove of the mechanics, and then picked my old save back up. I'm like halfway through the second act now I think maybe? At least exploring wise. I get the feeling there's a small 3rd act of the island/plot even though the map looks just small enough to capture everything in the second act, but yeah.

I'm loving it again. It's a vibe.

Also started a new game of Detroit: Become Human with my girlfriend. We only did the one playthrough when it came out last, so we filled the flowchart for the first chapter and now we're going full steam on playing a "fuck the humans" route.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Picked up Dredge on the PS black Friday sale.
Also Bully/Canis Canem Edit again, mainly for the trophies which weren't on the PS3 port.

Top Bottom