Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kiss mafia

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
My worry with drey is the quick pile up an hr ago hes still in my poe but likrle 3 ppl in 10mins popped on
Like Blind say that is a valid concern. I didn't mean to start like a really fast pile up. Just realizing we were running out of time and hadn't voted.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Dreyski(4)-PsychoSoldier, MTR, 3puppies, Blind Ninja
CWE(1)-Dreyski
PsychoSoldier(1)-Claws
Claws(1)-Val the Moofia Boss
listo95(1)-CWE

not voting: Listo95, DivaSmurf, Mazer

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch or no lynch.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I typically worry about the quick pile-up, but at least the peope doing it are here.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Sorry trying to type too many things. the last few votes are on my town list.

I can't buy into cwe's answer that listo's posts by themselves put him to the top, althrough listo himself is still in my quite possible scum list.

Claws

Mastermind
Like Blind say that is a valid concern. I didn't mean to start like a really fast pile up. Just realizing we were running out of time and hadn't voted.
3hrs is plenty we got the last one out at like 3secs before eod

Claws

Mastermind
Sorry trying to type too many things. the last few votes are on my town list.

I can't buy into cwe's answer that listo's posts by themselves put him to the top, althrough listo himself is still in my quite possible scum list.
I struggle with that too can the whole scum team just be doing this
Meme Reaction GIF

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I was busier than I thought I was going to be today.

Tier 1 Suspicion
Dreyski
CWE

Tier 2 Suspicion
Psych
Listo

Psych moves down if I'm right about dreyski. He may move up if CWE is scm.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
3hrs is plenty we got the last one out at like 3secs before eod
Well I worry about getting busy at work and not being around. But kind of slow while working front desk so far this afternoon

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Goes without saying, Doc should protect Cop today if possible.

@3puppies You should cop check someone that appears in most people's POE. There are 3-4 that are repeated.

I appreciate the thought.

I don't necessarily agree nor disagree. But food for thought, by telegraphing that the protection is on the Cop, it makes it more likely that whoever scum targets for a kill goes through. Scum knowing I am protected means they might decide instead that they need to find the doc, and they may target someone else. Let's not make anything
easier on scum. If scum thinks there's a chance I am not protected, they may come after me. I hope they do and they waste a kill attempt. Or I hope they look elsewhere and that person was protected instead.

As for who should be investigated, good thoughts there. I will point out that we don't know if scum has a bomb or some ability to protect one of their own. The cop will do what is best for a town survival. Confirming a town is just about as meaningful as confirming a scum.

My worry with drey is the quick pile up an hr ago hes still in my poe but likrle 3 ppl in 10mins popped on

I trust BN and MTR both for now. There didn't seem to be traction on CWE, so I moved my vote.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
there's always a chance there's a weird outlier. And although I lean town with diva, I could be wrong.

But I lfeel strong my bottom 4 has a minimum 2 scum.

Claws

Mastermind
I appreciate the thought.

I don't necessarily agree nor disagree. But food for thought, by telegraphing that the protection is on the Cop, it makes it more likely that whoever scum targets for a kill goes through. Scum knowing I am protected means they might decide instead that they need to find the doc, and they may target someone else. Let's not make anything
easier on scum. If scum thinks there's a chance I am not protected, they may come after me. I hope they do and they waste a kill attempt. Or I hope they look elsewhere and that person was protected instead.

As for who should be investigated, good thoughts there. I will point out that we don't know if scum has a bomb or some ability to protect one of their own. The cop will do what is best for a town survival. Confirming a town is just about as meaningful as confirming a scum.

I trust BN and MTR both for now. There didn't seem to be traction on CWE, so I moved my vote.
I trust mtr as far as i can throw him

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Dreyski - Psych, mtr, 3p, bn, drey
claws - val
listo - cwe

I think this is it

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm going to get out a few reads, and then I can hammer if people want.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
The only vote I don't like on the drey train is psych. I was a little worried about that at the offset. Future would have been giving information about the neighbor chat, and the consensus was Psych and Drey at the top. And psych immediately swang for dreyski.

There's nothing cwe has said that leads me to believe he HAS to think Listo is scum. There can be several reasons for honestly saying I'm disliking something.

Foxxi brought this up, but the cwe/psych dynamic has felt off all game. I think this is somewhat less relevant if we're right about dreyski, but SUPER relevant if we're wrong.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Love you too buddy.
Don't be insulted. Claws is MazerCorp's champion shotputter.

He could throw you over a mountain.

If people aren't helping town, we can not flippantly dismiss godfather possibilities, but shouldn't get overly obsessed if we still have the same people at the bottom without being cleared.

I've said my peace now.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Final d3 vote count

Dreyski(6)-PsychoSoldier, MTR, 3puppies, Blind Ninja, Claws, Mazer
CWE(1)-Dreyski
listo95(1)-CWE

not voting: Listo95, DivaSmurf

Dreyski has been lynched. They were a mafia 1x bulletproof traitor.

24 hours to send me all night actions.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
MTR has died. He was a town bodyguard.

not voting: Listo95, DivaSmurf, PsychoSoldier, 3puppies, Blind Ninja, Claws, Mazer, Val the Moofia Boss, CWE

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch or no lynch

d4 deadline

Last edited:

Claws

Mastermind
im gunna guess that he died protecting our cop thank you for your service champ

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
So mafia BPV traitor. Im guessing the traitor had to be recruited by a kill, but the BPV would keep em safe and then they'd join the team. Outside chance or thought that town has a vig shot.

With a Bodyguard getting hit last night, feeling the same as claws that he likely we protecting our cop. But not I doubt the existence of a Doc.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
With scum traitor and scum neighbor down, I assume we have 2 more scum to find.

My POE is Psycho, listo, CWE.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Like his yesterday was 4 posts in a back and forth with me, which ended up being semantics in the 1st few hours of the day.... then a "finally finished catchup/reading" 4hrs before EoD. Should have been time in there to post some views and didnt even vote.

Listo95

It’s almost like I have a fucking job that doesn’t have set hours. I’ll be able to get it out after work tomorrow. (Late shift today into early shift tomorrow)

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
It’s almost like I have a fucking job that doesn’t have set hours. I’ll be able to get it out after work tomorrow. (Late shift today into early shift tomorrow)
Do you have any opinions based on your read so far?

Or are we in a just wait for tomorrow scenario?

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Does The fact that Dreyski was scum and had a BPV mean there's a town player with a gun? I got no results last night.

3puppies

Lost Wolf
Sorry I am dense. Because of his color flipped red, I was thinking he randed scum, but since he had a BPV, that meant there had to be a gun in the game, which means town must have one. I don't really understand the traitor role.

If someone with a town role has a gun, who agrees with me that they should shoot CWE or Listo?

My sus on CWE is well documented.

Listo popping in today - to only say nothing except beg for time - REALLY doesn't feel right. He has read our concerns about wanting his promised vote analysis, so he knows that we're concerned about his previous behavior of begging off for time when he's scum. When Listo is town, his analysis is helpful and his reads are very very good. But in a scum role, he gives us nothing.

If not Listo and CWE, I only have a couple maybe thoughts, but I don't think I want to share them yet, as I don't want to distract from these two.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Hey sorry I was gone last phase, work has been crazy the last few days, and truthfully I lost track of how much time had passed.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Does The fact that Dreyski was scum and had a BPV mean there's a town player with a gun? I got no results last night.
If you were blocked is it possible MTR was protecting someone else?
My thought process is it doesn’t make sense for scum to spend two of their actions on the same target on the same night phase, so I’m thinking MTR was either the intended target or he was protecting someone else, either way I don’t think 3pups was kill target

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
If you were blocked is it possible MTR was protecting someone else?
My thought process is it doesn’t make sense for scum to spend two of their actions on the same target on the same night phase, so I’m thinking MTR was either the intended target or he was protecting someone else, either way I don’t think 3pups was kill target
Sounds like @3puppies ate a Roleblock if no result. So that would mean MTR was the kill target or protected someone else.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
3pups getting no result was my fault. I jailed him last night as I thought scum might go for a kill. That said, MTR dying while I was jailing 3pups makes me think MTR might have been the actual target, but I'm not sure how rock would resolve the conflict.

Dreyski being a traitor was a good flip, but probably doesn't tell us much as far as associations go.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
CWE claiming a track on me is probably a clear for him unless scum somehow tracked me and thought they could use it to frame me, but that immediately blows back on CWE when I flip.

If we're still looking for 2 scum, I'd start with Listo and Diva, and maaaaybe Claws. Considering there was a traitor, I don't think there would be a second scum in the neighborhood unless it WAS the traitor, so Mazer and BN remain cleared to me. There's still maybe a chance for a godfather that would bring questions about Val, but eh.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
There's still maybe a chance for a godfather that would bring questions about Val, but eh.
I'll say Val was boring at the night I was there...and Mazer was the night before. You were the first person who DID something. I was beginning to think we had nothing but a cop and me. And if you are scum rb... :squint:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
So 3puppies was probably roleblocked. Kill possibly targeted elsewhere.

Mtr sacrificed his life for his reads .

Mafia knows no greater love.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I think this day comes down to listo and psych.

Psych as a jailer is a possible, but safe claim.

I am also not 100 on the jailer/bodyguard being dual roles, and I see scum rb as probably standard.

Vote: psych

I could be convinced of listo, but we'll see.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I'll say Val was boring at the night I was there...and Mazer was the night before. You were the first person who DID something. I was beginning to think we had nothing but a cop and me. And if you are scum rb... :squint:
I'm a JOAT to be exact. I watched 3pups the night before. I holstered on n1 because my abilities are all 1-shot.

Claws

Mastermind
And if you "watched" 3pup then who targeted himthis play makes 0 sense imo

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I do question the holstering narrative. Would you typically assume to live long enough to get out many abilities?

I struggle to think I would want to holster in the same scenario.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
PsychoSoldier(1)- Mazer
Listo95(1)-PsychoSoldier

not voting: Listo95, DivaSmurf, 3puppies, Blind Ninja, Claws, Val the Moofia Boss, CWE

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch or no lynch

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
In what world does a town joat block the cop gtfo
I did it to protect him, not to block him. I wasn't 100% sure there would be another protective and wanted to try and stop the kill. Figured keeping him alive another phase was better than losing him even if I blocked him in the process.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I do question the holstering narrative. Would you typically assume to live long enough to get out many abilities?

I struggle to think I would want to holster in the same scenario.
I figured if I was right about Satsu, they wouldn't kill me outright because it would potentially frame him since I was pushing him so hard. My other actions are a motion detect and a track. With no obvious watch target and expecting Satsu to holster if scum, I didn't want to waste my actions without having a better chance of picking a useful choice.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
@PsychoSoldier Why did you holster on N1? Didnt you think you would be an early target for scum? If you have/had 1x abilities, wouldnt you want to use them early so they didnt go wasted?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I figured if I was right about Satsu, they wouldn't kill me outright because it would potentially frame him since I was pushing him so hard. My other actions are a motion detect and a track. With no obvious watch target and expecting Satsu to holster if scum, I didn't want to waste my actions without having a better chance of picking a useful choice.
So they wouldn't kill you n1 possibly, but that still assumes you have to live four more nights to make them all effective.

And it's not as if you wouldn't at least have a decent chance to pull info the early.

I typically expect you to worry more about a night kill than think people would play for a frame on you. You don't typically get lynched without dees or elimination.

Cwe, do you baseline this any different?

I would also like listo to weigh in.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
I made a list with known/claimed roles to help me get some thoughts together. Sharing in case it helps anyone else.

Claimed
2. Claws - Vanilla Town
3. CWE - Tracker
5. PsychoSoldier - JOAT
10. 3puppies - cop
11. DivaSmurf - Vanilla Town
13. Mazer - town neighbor
14. Blind Ninja - town neighbor

Unclaimed
8. Val the Moofia Boss - cleared by 3pup
9. Listo95 -

Dead:
1. Nightingale town neighbor
4. Satsu town watcher
6. MTR town bodyguard
7. Dreyski mafia 1x bulletproof traitor
12. LemonDemonGirl Miller
15. ForgottenHold mafia neighbor

I realize we probably have some fake claims in play at this point, because this balance doesn't feel very balanced (but I don't really know anything about balancing a mafia game, so I could be wrong).

6 VTs - me, Claws, Mazer, BN, Foxxi, LDG (assuming town neighbors & the Miller counts as VT)
5 TPRs - Dead (Satsu-watcher, MTR-bodyguard); Claimed (CWE-tracker, Psych-JOAT, 3pups-cop)
2 Scum - Future-mafia neighbor, Dreyski-BP traitor

No claims:
Val - cleared by 3 pups but hasn't offered any deets or role claim? Is this typical or is it sus? Cause it feels potentially off to me.
Listo -

How many scum do we think are left? 1 or 2 or 3?
The two flipped scum don't seem to have had any real powers, what does that likely mean for the powers of the ones that are left?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
@PsychoSoldier Why did you holster on N1? Didnt you think you would be an early target for scum? If you have/had 1x abilities, wouldnt you want to use them early so they didnt go wasted?
Like I just said, with the abilities I had, it didn't seem optimal n1. Since they are 1-shot, I wanted to get the most effective use out of them when I felt they would actually have an effect, not just rely on a shot in the dark or potentially tracking Satsu to no action and learning nothing.

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
So they wouldn't kill you n1 possibly, but that still assumes you have to live four more nights to make them all effective.

And it's not as if you wouldn't at least have a decent chance to pull info the early.

I typically expect you to worry more about a night kill than think people would play for a frame on you. You don't typically get lynched without dees or elimination.

Cwe, do you baseline this any different?

I would also like listo to weigh in.
I think you misread what I said. I didn't think they would frame me, I'm saying if I was killed n1 in the world that Satsu is scum, then it would look bad for Satsu. So I didn't think I would be killed n1 for that reason. I also have rarely been an early kill in most recent games. I'm not as high a priority and tend to live to d3-d6 nowadays.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I think you misread what I said. I didn't think they would frame me, I'm saying if I was killed n1 in the world that Satsu is scum, then it would look bad for Satsu. So I didn't think I would be killed n1 for that reason. I also have rarely been an early kill in most recent games. I'm not as high a priority and tend to live to d3-d6 nowadays.

I did misunderstand your previous point.

The priorities may have diversified more since Rajah. You've still been hit by early kills. You're high priority than me, and I'm still pleasantly surprised if I make it that far.

Claws

Mastermind
if theres a dr theres likely not a joat and since its supposed to be a simple game i dont see a point in a haveing a joat

Claws

Mastermind
simple to me is basically vts and dr and cop and i mean i guess nieghbors can be vts aswell if you look at it that way

Claws

Mastermind
also if val is town i wouldnt be surprised if he already claimed in his iso magically he used to be so good at hiding that shit

Listo95

LemonDemonGirl(8)-Dreyski, Nightingale, Satsu, LemonDemonGirl, Blind Ninja, Claws, MTR, Mazer
Satsu(2)-PsychoSoldier, Val the Moofia Boss
No Lynch(2)-3puppies, DivaSmurf
Val the Moofia Boss(1)-ForgottenHold
DivaSmurf(1)-CWE
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ForgottenHold(7)-Nightingale, Mazer, Blind Ninja, MTR, DivaSmurf, Claws, PsychoSoldier
Mazer(1)-3puppies
Dreyski(1)-Val the Moofia Boss
PsychoSoldier(1)-CWE
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CWE(1)-Dreyski
listo95(1)-CWE

Honestly looking at the votes like this my top suspects would be Psycho and CWE. For Psycho: The avoiding of LDG on D1, the coming in late on FH, His vote is decent on Dreyski but I'm working under the assumption mafia was not aware of his existence.
CWE essentially follows the same thing of just avoiding people. But he is also claiming deets on Psycho.
3pup is claimed cop with no counter so trust.
BN/Mazer in neighborhood and I assume of the 3 known in there that neither of them are scum.
Claws has some pretty meh spots.
Val has inno on him that I recall seeing so unless GF he is clean.
I consider Diva's vote on FH good, rest are meh.

So top targets imo would be: Psycho/Claws

Claws

Mastermind
well i never but ill let you get away with shading me if you throw psycho under the bus:highfive:

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
LemonDemonGirl(8)-Dreyski, Nightingale, Satsu, LemonDemonGirl, Blind Ninja, Claws, MTR, Mazer
Satsu(2)-PsychoSoldier, Val the Moofia Boss
No Lynch(2)-3puppies, DivaSmurf
Val the Moofia Boss(1)-ForgottenHold
DivaSmurf(1)-CWE
ForgottenHold(7)-Nightingale, Mazer, Blind Ninja, MTR, DivaSmurf, Claws, PsychoSoldier
Mazer(1)-3puppies
Dreyski(1)-Val the Moofia Boss
PsychoSoldier(1)-CWE
CWE(1)-Dreyski
listo95(1)-CWE

Honestly looking at the votes like this my top suspects would be Psycho and CWE. For Psycho: The avoiding of LDG on D1, the coming in late on FH, His vote is decent on Dreyski but I'm working under the assumption mafia was not aware of his existence.
CWE essentially follows the same thing of just avoiding people. But he is also claiming deets on Psycho.
3pup is claimed cop with no counter so trust.
BN/Mazer in neighborhood and I assume of the 3 known in there that neither of them are scum.
Claws has some pretty meh spots.
Val has inno on him that I recall seeing so unless GF he is clean.
I consider Diva's vote on FH good, rest are meh.

So top targets imo would be: Psycho/Claws
Why claws over diva?

3puppies

Lost Wolf
I made a list with known/claimed roles to help me get some thoughts together. Sharing in case it helps anyone else.

Claimed
2. Claws - Vanilla Town
3. CWE - Tracker
5. PsychoSoldier - JOAT
10. 3puppies - cop
11. DivaSmurf - Vanilla Town
13. Mazer - town neighbor
14. Blind Ninja - town neighbor

Unclaimed
8. Val the Moofia Boss - cleared by 3pup
9. Listo95 -

Dead:
1. Nightingale town neighbor
4. Satsu town watcher
6. MTR town bodyguard
7. Dreyski mafia 1x bulletproof traitor
12. LemonDemonGirl Miller
15. ForgottenHold mafia neighbor

I realize we probably have some fake claims in play at this point, because this balance doesn't feel very balanced (but I don't really know anything about balancing a mafia game, so I could be wrong).

6 VTs - me, Claws, Mazer, BN, Foxxi, LDG (assuming town neighbors & the Miller counts as VT)
5 TPRs - Dead (Satsu-watcher, MTR-bodyguard); Claimed (CWE-tracker, Psych-JOAT, 3pups-cop)
2 Scum - Future-mafia neighbor, Dreyski-BP traitor

No claims:
Val - cleared by 3 pups but hasn't offered any deets or role claim? Is this typical or is it sus? Cause it feels potentially off to me.
Listo -

How many scum do we think are left? 1 or 2 or 3?
The two flipped scum don't seem to have had any real powers, what does that likely mean for the powers of the ones that are left?

I was thinking about this as well. If we are to presume scum needed to shoot Dreyski before his traitor-ability kicked in, then that would mean the scum team was pretty light to start the game, with only ForgottenHold and whoever shot MTR last night. The roadblock is apparently off the table if I was jailed. But why would a town jail their cop in a simple game? It prevents town from learning anything.

Diva, I noticed you are now claiming a vanilla town role - highlighted above. I agree with your thoughts above, but I also wonder why a simple game didn't have a doc role? If there was a doc, wouldn't CWE have seen them visit me?

For my benefit, I am trying to understand the difference between a watcher and a tracker. We lost our watcher on N1, and CWE claimed the tracker. CWE - did you track me, or did you track psycho? A tracker tells who the person tracked went to visit at night. A watcher tells who came to visit the person watched. Do I have this right? Since psycho was seen coming to visit me, and psycho claimed he jailed me, the issue is whether it is believable that our mod would set up a simple game with this many powers for town. Would a simple game of this size give town both a watcher and a tracker, as well as a 4-power JOAT?

In order to balance things a little, scum was given a potential distraction with LDG being a miller, and Dreyski being a traitor. But scum didn't know they were out there. I am more convinced now that there has to be at least a GF among the scum, and there is probably another person besides whoever shot MTR.

I also come back to my question about whether Dreyski's BPV implies that someone in town has a gun? If so, for balance sake, wouldn't that mean the existing of a 4x powered JOAT is that much more unlikely?

CWE, did you track someone else on N1 or N2? Now that you've shared something - which happens to come at a convenient time for you to save yourself from the suspicion we were throwing at you - can you amplify your thoughts a bit?

Diva - can you explain why you think MTR was not protecting me? If he was bodyguard, and took a bullet for me, I am in his debt. And next game, I will allow him to use my D1 vote. As town, wouldn't the BG want to protect either the cop or the doc? Since a doc hasn't claimed yet, it seems that it'd either be me he'd protect, or he'd holster. But I don't understand a holster if he had a chance to protect a more important town role.

Now, for Listo's vote analysis list. I appreciate the work in putting that out there for us, but I don't think it really clears Listo at all. For now, I will stick with my vote on psycho. If psycho flips green, CWE is back on the top sus list for me, and Listo is still right there.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Mazer was inactive N1. Val was inactive N2. Psycho visited you N3. Of course I had no info before now. I only saw people sleeping. It's why I asked Mazer D2 what he did N1. If he claimed he did something, I'd have pushed him.

Top Bottom