Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kiss mafia

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Ok now that I'm caught up here's how I'm feeling.

mazer feels scummy, the push on me feels opportunistic, he knows better than anyone my day one post style was consistent with how I usually play
-also if anyone decodes the clues he's said he's dropped please share with the class
MTR reads scummy to me because he was so against voting LDG, then he made a switch to her last second
3pups seems towny to me so I don't think he's lying about his deets, so I don't know how to feel about that
Not picking up on a scum vibe from Future
Psycho seems to be reading my motivations better than my therapist so I'm gonna have to mark him as town
I'm reading CWE as town, he's giving grumpy and irritable but he's not giving scum

as for everyone else I'm not feeling too strongly one way or the other
I have already explained why I went ahead and voted LDG despite not wanting too. We needed to get a yeet in because we are not going to be getting the info we are used to via writeups. I am typically a sleep on day one person but I agreed with people that it was the way to go and we have to hammer to get a yeet in or there is no yeet. I didn't want that person to be LDG and explained why and I am not rehashing all of that. But I also didn't want us to not get a yeet off and no one was switching to other people.

And during night 1 3pups copped me and says I am clean.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I was curious about diva. Him coming in and asking questions was interesting. Someone could town read that, but it seems like that's been a fairly common scum tactic, so I was neutral there. And then it seemed like perfunctory and easy copying. And the vote was also potentially convenient.

And I was curious about him immediately coming to me thinking it was "easy" and kind of ignoring the first vote being from Foxxi.

After seeing him then go for mtr as shady, after the clear....I think diva more likely is not in a scum chat and is reading through a bit quickly and going with what pings them most.

Not a hard clear, but I'm back to the other person I was curious about in my associations, and percentages.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay we need to figure out who we are going after. I think the day ends later this afternoon and I don't think we are close to voting anyone yet. Granted not sure which way I want to go anymore.

Dreyski

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Nightingale- neutral
Claws - slight town lean
CWE - :squint:
PsychoSoldier - neutral
MTR, - strong town lean
Val the Moofia Boss - :squint:
VoidKitten - null read
3puppies, - strong town lean
DivaSmurf -:squint:
Mazer - neutral
Blind Ninja, - slight town lean
ForgottenHold - :squint:

This is how it's going at the moment.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Mazer(3)-PsychoSoldier, Claws, DivaSmurf
ForgottenHold(3)-Nightingale, Mazer, Blind Ninja
Dreyski(1)-Val the Moofia Boss
Claws(1)-3puppies
PsychoSoldier(1)-CWE

not voting: Dreyski, VoidKitten, ForgottenHold, MTR

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch or no lynch.

deadline counter

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I am leaning Mazer's town so don't like that train.

While not getting scum vibes per say from Future and being more neutral on him I would rather join that train than the Mazer train to make sure we get a yeet off today.

Vote: Future

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
just finished a shift at work and have to go back in a few hours, only an hour or so left on day phase, figured I'd come check in on the thread

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Shit. Thought we had a little longer. Have a feeling we are not going to get yeet off

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Welp, I didn't realize how early deadline was today

Future also feels a bit like a shrugyeet, but he hasn't had the usual towny presence I've come to expect from his town game. D1 was alright, but he's been largely avoidant this phase.

Let me see if I can squeeze a catch up

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
Welp, I didn't realize how early deadline was today

Future also feels a bit like a shrugyeet, but he hasn't had the usual towny presence I've come to expect from his town game. D1 was alright, but he's been largely avoidant this phase.

Let me see if I can squeeze a catch up
highly interested in your read if you're able to

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Is it just the read development... or the claim with no counter?

Do you think 3pups would be the person to try and bait a TPR out?
It's both. No counterclaim is a given, it's more that the way he came about the claim by being direct and early with it reads more like someone who legit has info and can't wait to get it out. I don't think it was an attempt to draw out the cop claim because that seems like a wasted effort that just gets 3pups killed when he otherwise would be fine?

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Honestly can't help but like Diva's catch-up. That's more than I've ever seen them give in the way of reads and interaction. Don't know if they'd have the energy to keep that up as long as they did if scum. I guess if Mazer is town then choosing their primary vote/suspect as OMGUS is maybe bad, but also not inherently scummy.

Claws

Mastermind
im at a loss where to vote i dislike mazer and yet future has done nothing and seems the easy way out

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
I was curious about diva. Him coming in and asking questions was interesting. Someone could town read that, but it seems like that's been a fairly common scum tactic, so I was neutral there. And then it seemed like perfunctory and easy copying. And the vote was also potentially convenient.

And I was curious about him immediately coming to me thinking it was "easy" and kind of ignoring the first vote being from Foxxi.

After seeing him then go for mtr as shady, after the clear....I think diva more likely is not in a scum chat and is reading through a bit quickly and going with what pings them most.

Not a hard clear, but I'm back to the other person I was curious about in my associations, and percentages.
That's a good point on how they approached MTR tbh

Claws

Mastermind
my top sus is foxxi imo im not convinced shes town shes just fucking around it is very ammusing tho and thats why i lack the push on it

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Nightingale- neutral
Claws - slight town lean
CWE - :squint:
PsychoSoldier - neutral
MTR, - strong town lean
Val the Moofia Boss - :squint:
VoidKitten - null read
3puppies, - strong town lean
DivaSmurf -:squint:
Mazer - neutral
Blind Ninja, - slight town lean
ForgottenHold - :squint:

This is how it's going at the moment.
Is there a reason you're sus of Future but not voting there?

Considering it was becoming a topic, seems odd not to engage with it.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
i'm not sold on voting future off, whats the reasoning
For me, there was some early movement in the neighbors chat, that raiased my hackles. Because there's been a lot of work going on in there. Seemed like some citations to agree.

Since I wasn't sure about you, I wanted to see how he would respond to that, hence my early strategy. We also have to be a little wise with what we say in there, as we are assuming 1 scum, and that everything we say is visible to scum. On a different note, I misdirected on who I was going to push most day 1, because I wanted to stay alive n1, and I was suspicious of future. And so I told everyone I wanted to push someone else. And that person, even if scum, wouldn't be intimidated by a push.

And really future can't counter any of that, because multiple people could confirm if needed.

With the number of neighbors, we still think that it's likely that there is one scum in the group. And those I've had two places (here and neighbor chat) to vet their metas. I also don't love the val vote. At least me and one other person had asserted Val's meta in the neighbor chat to be random, and future voting there felt like a convenient way to stay off a train.

Claws

Mastermind
fantastic mr fox GIF

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
mazer in 1 post convince me your town go.
Honestly, it would be difficult for most to hard clear me. Because most of what I can give you is meta.

I do have one truth tell that I used early this game, because the neighbor thing was new, and I wanted to ping then 1 or 2 people who might pick it up in case I died early. I also made sure to breadcrumb my role. I think Psych and void might be onto my tell (i have one thing I only say when I'm town-as soon as someone actually figures it out, I'll dump it and choose another), and they would then also be able to figure out the crumbs, if that is needed.

Because mechanics wise, I can't see 4 neighbors and no scum, so I wanted to make sure there was a trail to the defined group.

I also made sure that group was ok with it, before I revealed myself as a neighbor.

I have been working through things in the neighbor thread as well, and future definitely can't deny that, because Blind Ninja could counter him. Blind Ninja can attest to everything I'm saying about that thread as well.

And because I also think you should consider that how I would typically play is to throw some things out, and see who takes the response bait. Coming back to my target after I've vetted out some things around them is definitely my style.

Because I don't think that anyone who knows their meta can just say "THIS IS MY META! WHY QUESTION ME", I have no problem with people wanting to vet. But because I think it makes sense to look at what's most likely for success here, I think future is the best target for today.

DivaSmurf

Lost Wolf
Pronouns
he/him
For me, there was some early movement in the neighbors chat, that raiased my hackles. Because there's been a lot of work going on in there. Seemed like some citations to agree.

Since I wasn't sure about you, I wanted to see how he would respond to that, hence my early strategy. We also have to be a little wise with what we say in there, as we are assuming 1 scum, and that everything we say is visible to scum. On a different note, I misdirected on who I was going to push most day 1, because I wanted to stay alive n1, and I was suspicious of future. And so I told everyone I wanted to push someone else. And that person, even if scum, wouldn't be intimidated by a push.

And really future can't counter any of that, because multiple people could confirm if needed.

With the number of neighbors, we still think that it's likely that there is one scum in the group. And those I've had two places (here and neighbor chat) to vet their metas. I also don't love the val vote. At least me and one other person had asserted Val's meta in the neighbor chat to be random, and future voting there felt like a convenient way to stay off a train.
alright sold
Unvote:
Vote: future

Claws

Mastermind
Honestly, it would be difficult for most to hard clear me. Because most of what I can give you is meta.

I do have one truth tell that I used early this game, because the neighbor thing was new, and I wanted to ping then 1 or 2 people who might pick it up in case I died early. I also made sure to breadcrumb my role. I think Psych and void might be onto my tell (i have one thing I only say when I'm town-as soon as someone actually figures it out, I'll dump it and choose another), and they would then also be able to figure out the crumbs, if that is needed.

Because mechanics wise, I can't see 4 neighbors and no scum, so I wanted to make sure there was a trail to the defined group.

I also made sure that group was ok with it, before I revealed myself as a neighbor.

I have been working through things in the neighbor thread as well, and future definitely can't deny that, because Blind Ninja could counter him. Blind Ninja can attest to everything I'm saying about that thread as well.

And because I also think you should consider that how I would typically play is to throw some things out, and see who takes the response bait. Coming back to my target after I've vetted out some things around them is definitely my style.

Because I don't think that anyone who knows their meta can just say "THIS IS MY META! WHY QUESTION ME", I have no problem with people wanting to vet. But because I think it makes sense to look at what's most likely for success here, I think future is the best target for today.
just remember that nieghbors means it wont all be scum likely you have a scum in there with you.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
just remember that nieghbors means it wont all be scum likely you have a scum in there with you.
Agree. That's another reason why I'm pushing future. Blind Ninja I believe is not pushing an agenda this game. The other person can reveal themselves if they want, but they are amazingly consistent in both threads, and they are working very hard to solve. The odds seem good that it's future.

And you combine that with my other concerns, I feel like it's a good probability shot.

Claws

Mastermind
Agree. That's another reason why I'm pushing future. Blind Ninja I believe is not pushing an agenda this game. The other person can reveal themselves if they want, but they are amazingly consistent in both threads, and they are working very hard to solve. The odds seem good that it's future.

And you combine that with my other concerns, I feel like it's a good probability shot.
why not the fox?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
It's been a minute since I could work in a Gorton's Fisherman reference.

So, thank you for that.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
why not the fox?
Because I read the fox as town. I think the solving style for them is most consistent with what I see from their town play. I can't hard clear, because I respect her ability to fool. but I am reading her as town.

Nightingale

Administrator
For the record, in case anyone missed the first twelve memos -

Claws is town. He's too oblivious to not be.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Maybe I can go hack his account rq
his password is probably something like lynchfoxxi123

or maybe just password 123

He's the person careful enough about security that I have to always authenticate my multiple devices.....but leaves his own password obvious. lol

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
final d2 vote count

ForgottenHold(7)-Nightingale, Mazer, Blind Ninja, MTR, DivaSmurf, Claws, PsychoSoldier
Mazer(1)-3puppies
Dreyski(1)-Val the Moofia Boss
PsychoSoldier(1)-CWE

not voting: Dreyski, VoidKitten, ForgottenHold

ForgottenHold was lynched. He was a mafia neighbor. You have 24 hours to send me any night actions you may have.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
3449538762cbdebe5701ea867bb88e19.jpg

Nightingale has died. She was a town neighbor.

not voting: Claws, CWE, PsychoSoldier, MTR, Dreyski, Val the Moofia Boss, Listo95, 3puppies, DivaSmurf, Mazer, Blind Ninja

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch or no lynch.

Your 72 hours begins......

now

d3 deadline

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Night's Legacy reads in neighbor chat
Town:
MTR
Pups
BN
Mazer
Claws
Nightingale - Neighbor
Lemon- Miller
Satsu- watcher

Maybe Town:
Diva
Val

Poe:
Dreyski
Psycho
CWE
Listo
ForgottenHold - Scum Neighbor

Claws

Mastermind
You killed the fox but i wanted tp yeet her booooo

Vote: psycho

Have at yee
He-Man Cat GIF

PsychoSoldier

Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
Well, Future's flip makes me feel much better about Mazer. Assuming Foxxi was the final person in the neighborhood, BN also looks good unless rock went ham and put two scum in a neighborhood.

Kinda surprised 3pups is still alive but assuming everything is on the up and up, that gives a nice block of Mazer/BN/3pups/MTR to trust in. That leaves

Diva
Claws
Listo
Dreyski
Val
CWE

Diva's late phase posts about Future are a bit iffy, but not sure I'm ready to drop that read.

Claws pushing pretty hard for Mazer and then swapping to Future at the end when

I still find it a bit odd that Dreyski dropped a read list, including a scumread on Future, and didn't weigh in on the mounting wagon. And then was gone for the rest of the phase without placing a vote anywhere. Could be that he just couldn't come back to thread, but the lack of engagement with one of his scumreads seems more like he was doing it for show.

Val is Val. Very minimal participation so far, though the vote on Dreyski looks good if he's scum. Wouldn't shield, don't think he's outright scummy but nothing particularly towny either beyond the aforementioned vote.

I still think CWE is probably just town.

Listo95

So sup. I came in during work and night essentially lasted all of my working hours today. Could I possibly get a TLDR of the game state so far?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
So sup. I came in during work and night essentially lasted all of my working hours today. Could I possibly get a TLDR of the game state so far?
Cop claim
1 innocent result
4 person neighborhood (2 dead. 1 scum, 1 town)
watcher dead
town miller dead

Did you not read the thread after learning you were going to sub in?

Listo95

Cop claim
1 innocent result
4 person neighborhood (2 dead. 1 scum, 1 town)
watcher dead
town miller dead

Did you not read the thread after learning you were going to sub in?
I said I could while working. I worked until 11pm est last night. I had to be back at work 8am this morning. I literally had no time to read.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
In what manner? I agreed at essentially 3pm my time yesterday. I worked until 11pm last night. I worked again today at 8am. I LITERALLY had no time to fucking read.
I said i could sounded like you could read... But given this statement just means you could replace.

I dont know who can and cant read/follow/respond or any degree of such, while at work. Also dont know if you would even follow the game if you werent playing. (I know I occasionally read/skim if I decide against joining).

Not to mention, for 2 days, its been pretty light. I remember some older games getting to double digit pages by d2. only on page 6 at the start of d3.

Listo95

I said i could sounded like you could read... But given this statement just means you could replace.

I dont know who can and cant read/follow/respond or any degree of such, while at work. Also dont know if you would even follow the game if you werent playing. (I know I occasionally read/skim if I decide against joining).

Not to mention, for 2 days, its been pretty light. I remember some older games getting to double digit pages by d2. only on page 6 at the start of d3.
So semantics got it. I meant I agreed to replace while I was working. And no I read nothing since I wasn't playing.

Top Bottom