Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The Palate Cleanser

Nightingale

Administrator
At least in any game I run. And if I am ever in a game where a Mason isn't town and there's not some *damn good reason* I will bitch until the end of time.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
My wife told me that those fucking spirits lost access to the others when she was talking to them. What a fucking terrible medium she was right? No idea why I stayed married to her. Oh wait I remember she was fucking rich!
They could have given before.

Yeah.....cwe and badgers fault......that's the ticket

• Angry
Reactions: CWE

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
4 roles.....I was working through a 4 player limitation so much.....

star trek spock GIF

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
For the record, every read of mine was legitmate. When D2 and the SK result came down, I expected to lose so I wanted to townside.

Crackle I voted because his claim would not work with mine.
Badger made me sad actually. I thought he was scum. Claws convinced me. I was planning to kill Claws anyway so it made it easier not to have to swap, but with Badgers flip, I knew claws would flip scum.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I knew immediately that Matthieu had asked some question that wasn't accurate.

There was no way there were 2 SK lovers and only 2 other scum.

Nightingale

Administrator
That’s right. You just play fast and loose with numbers and things. “4” threats to town, “the” Schizophrenic. LOL
Nope. That was very cut and dry. He asked how many roles, not how many scum. Void and BN were the same role

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
That 4 is actually why Matthieu died, since some were wondering in the game.

Two reasons:

1. Listo was going to talk to Val. Matthieu is someone who can confirm anything Val said
2. Matthieu may have realized that the 4 may not be fully accurate if he thought into Schizophrenic or how he phrased things.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I would hate to be an oracle. I would probably ask the dumbest questions
The Oracle is an obscenely powerful role, but it is all in the questions that were asked.

In my turn as an Oracle, I failed with my first two question from what i remember.

Listo95

It's why I chose to kill him. I was planning to endgame him until he gave me shitty cookies.
Well I’ll be Mr. VK, that is no way for a proper gentleman to speak or behave. With all this money I inherited from my deceased wife I do believe you must be sent to Gentleman’s School.

Listo95

I dropped out of the last fashioning school I was in.
That is no good young lad. To be a prim and proper gentleman to get anywhere in this society you must go to this school. I will not accept no for an answer. If you get kicked out we will just have to send you to another.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
@Mazer

Genuinely didn’t get what you were talking about feeding Val info. I had no info to give. Besides I couldn’t talk to him, we were in a spoiler chat not the dead chat and he wasn’t there.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
@Mazer

Genuinely didn’t get what you were talking about feeding Val info. I had no info to give. Besides I couldn’t talk to him, we were in a spoiler chat not the dead chat and he wasn’t there.
Why need a spoiler chat? It was obviously Void/BN...

:banghead:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Why need a spoiler chat? It was obviously Void/BN...

:banghead:
Yeah I knew it was them after death but it wasn’t “info” I picked up on my role or anything. I told Listo my suspicions and Val accidentally found out anyway so no idea why Mazer’s blaming us.

Foxxi’s asked if we wanted spoilers on the roles and we said sure.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Plus already told Listo my suspicions anyway.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Plus already told Listo my suspicions anyway.
Mazer wanted you to answer a cipher question. He also asked me one but the day ended and our dead comrade got ripped from the chat before I could give the answer.

Doesn't matter. Living town were smooth brained anyway.

There are 2 paired people. No way they could both be town. Oh well, one set flipped as both good. Nah...let's roll the dice.

:dunce:

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yeah he tagged me and was talking about avatars or something. Literally didn’t understand the question.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
So if town didnt have a kill and SK were strongman, mafia doctor was basically useless?

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I mean good claim and saved Claws d1 so not that useless overall :>

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Who did you copy you avatar from. Pretty sure he meant the spinning star? @Mazer (obligatory :squint:)
Jamstar had the old spinning star avatar, there was a guy making copies of them years ago on Rajah.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I just got him to make a Badger version of it lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Not sure why the question was relevant to anything but there’s the answer.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
How did asking Foxxi for cookie work anyway? Could you really pick an alignment?

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah I knew it was them after death but it wasn’t “info” I picked up on my role or anything. I told Listo my suspicions and Val accidentally found out anyway so no idea why Mazer’s blaming us.

Foxxi’s asked if we wanted spoilers on the roles and we said sure.
deserters….

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Now that the game is over…@VoidKitten @Mazer your votes are required elsewhere. ;)

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
But still not as bad as some kittens voting cats over me…no gonna drop names

Top Bottom