Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The Palate Cleanser

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I don't think your vote on void counted b/c you didn't use the tags
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
When you do this it reminds me of previous scum team ups with you where this is your way not to hard commit and yet be on the board:sherlock:
I do this if I am scum or town to be honest. Especially early day phases when I have no idea which way to go on the vote.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I took the list of people that had votes and blindly put my finger on the screen and landed on you. So yeah random.
But you had to have looked at the list of votes to be able to know where to point. So you had to know at least who had votes at a quick glance. I also know you always read first before voting.

Claws

Mastermind
I do this if I am scum or town to be honest. Especially early day phases when I have no idea which way to go on the vote.
Or and hear me out your saving a partner and dont want to be on the counter train classic mtr

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
And in classic fashion I start speaking and people don't like my posts. lol

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
But, does scum MTR come up with that reason of how he voted when he could have simply said literally anything less sus?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
But you had to have looked at the list of votes to be able to know where to point. So you had to know at least who had votes at a quick glance. I also know you always read first before voting.
Meh. I didn't like memorize where people were on the list or anything.

Claws

Mastermind
Which partner is he saving in this scenario?
Well its not me but if hes scum it will likely be trained might not even be a high one but realisticly he tends to play it safe off main trains might not even be vk

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
What's your argument for blind ninja?
I voted him on page 2 since I had felt like his unvote of Matt was conscientious. He said nothing. I asked him why he wasn't voting and he said something like "I don't know where to go." He's NOW claiming that my vote for him looks like an agenda. I find this contradictory b/c he neither voted for me or talked about it. I also feel like his "I'd be willing to vote either claws or Rock, the top 2 not void wagons kinda just looks like scum willing to fallow the path of least resistance.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I actually don't think rock is scum. Just didn't want to change right away. so moving over to ninja to tie up claws

Unvote:

Vote: BN

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
legit question MTR, I'm flipping town. Let's just say that I go over today. Do you think you should not be on the chopping block tomorrow?

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
legit question MTR, I'm flipping town. Let's just say that I go over today. Do you think you should not be on the chopping block tomorrow?
well I just moved off of you but yeah I had a stayed on you and you went over I can see people willing to look at me.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I voted him on page 2 since I had felt like his unvote of Matt was conscientious. He said nothing. I asked him why he wasn't voting and he said something like "I don't know where to go." He's NOW claiming that my vote for him looks like an agenda. I find this contradictory b/c he neither voted for me or talked about it. I also feel like his "I'd be willing to vote either claws or Rock, the top 2 not void wagons kinda just looks like scum willing to fallow the path of least resistance.
Did we really need to put someone to 4 votes within the 1st hour of the game?

I always vote Matt on D1. Occasionally I keep it there, most times I immediately remove it. Ask around. I didnt respond at the time, because I didnt think I needed to. But since you bring it up again, and are using it as the base for your vote on me... here it is.

I also said I almost always think you are scummy. Yet have I voted you?

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
If you always find me scummy and you had felt like my vote on you was an agenda, how come you weren't voting me when I asked why you weren't voting?

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
If you always find me scummy and you had felt like my vote on you was an agenda, how come you weren't voting me when I asked why you weren't voting?
People know who I'd be willing to lynch. We need majority. Putting you 1 behind other trains when there was talk of consolidation doesnt help us.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
maybe now but that conversation took place HOURS ago

Why aren't you voting, BN?

Because I havent decided who I want to vote on yet. Would like some of the lower posters to come and interact more.

I could vote you, but would be purely OMGUS.
so I'm not sure if your "but we need to vote for majority" really applies to HOURS ago. If you had felt like my vote on you was agenda then why not vote me yesterday afternoon or even call me out and argue that you thought it was agenda?

Claws

Mastermind
I dont hes basically voting me for calling him dracula tis the season

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I don't understand how me liking my sniper emoji makes me scum. ;)

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Why did you switch off so fast there?
Honestly because I don't think BN is scum either. That and I am bored and avoiding work so felt like moving my vote around a little this afternoon. Heading home soon so not such how much I will be around

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Either continue with Claws because he has votes and we have 3 hours left or CFD to MTR.

I am good with either of these. Rock can survive today.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I think this is the right VC. It might be claws or no lynch.

**Claws ( 5 )**- Xanjori (245), Void (258), Matthieu (270),Mazer,MTR
**BN ( 3 )** - CWE (289), Tildey (296), Rock
**Void ( 2 )**- Claws (140), Crackle (236)
**Rock ( 2 )** - Listo (299), Satsu
**Matthieu ( 1 )**- Badger (9)
**Xan ( 1 )**- Val (230),

Not Voting: Blind Ninja (62)

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
But this is all wifom anyway. I am aware of my meta and could be changing it.

I'm not. But I could. But still not. Maybe. I'm not.

Top Bottom