Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The Palate Cleanser

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
sleep/no lynch votes are kinda dumb. I get that it is a thing on this site and I've learned to accept it and in a role madness it might make some sense to no lynch d1 so town has maximum pr usage but in a more traditional game the risk of hitting a town pr is greatly diminished + the game isn't going to be solved through night actions and write-ups like most games. You could prob make the argument that matt is scummy for not voting sleep/no lynch right off the bat like he normally does and then when he gets called on it he does just that,

just sheep me cause no one is going to do anything. Scum can blame me if BN flips town and town can praise me if he flips scum. It's a win win for everyone!
Hey we actually yeeted day one last game and hit scum. I figure we are going to yeet day one here as well. Maybe things are changing and people are more blood thirsty

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah I just responded over there to say I will get something up. Slipped my mind yesterday after the popcorn booth I ran

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Anyway, I'd be fine with yeeting either Xan or Crackle today. I dislike how my obvious joke vote was latched onto so quickly and then both Void and myself ended up becoming 'trains'. Not with any great weight behind them but it reeks of opportunism.
Please, acting like you're the only one that can make a joke.

Although ironically Im almost V reading you for this

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
@CWE how you currently feeling about Mazer?
@Mazer same question names reversed.

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
Voids thing about not selecting a scum alignment is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I'm not sure if that's a jester being jestery or like a SK pretending to be a jester to try to not get lynched or what.

On the subject of balance, a decent rule of thumb is 1 scum per 3.3 town, so 10/3, 13/4, 16/5 so on and so forth but that's just me and doesn't mean night would do something like that but I could buy a 11/4 or 10/4/1 setup.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
On the plus side... everyone has at least 1 post this phase. Val and Satsu only have 1, but at least checked in

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
48 hours might not be enough time for a day phase that matters, 48 hours is prob fine for what this site mostly runs though.

Listo95

DA SPIRITS! DEY BE SPEAKING TO ME!!

Dey say dat RoboListo is behind all da evil dis time.

Claws

Mastermind
honestly id prefer 24 hrs since ppl lack participation why wait 2 full days for them to do nothing

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
So if we use the rule that someone brought up last game... 1st train to 3 votes has scum in the 4 ppl.

Matt went to 3 1st... his voters were Badger, Crackle and Xan

Nightingale

Administrator
**Matthieu ( 2 )**- Crackle (7), Badger (9)
**Crackle ( 1 )**- Void (11)
**Listo ( 1 )**- CWE (70)
**Void ( 1 )**- Claws (140),
**BN ( 1 )**- Rock (153)
**Xan ( 2 )**- Matthieu (199), Val (230),

Not Voting: Blind Ninja (62), Listo, Mazer, MTR, Satsu, Tildey, Xanjori (221)

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I go where my heart tells me to. Maybe not the heart...maybe a little lower.

I just call it pants shopping.

Claws

Mastermind
il be frank im not a fan of voting xan d1 as hes a useless tit and get better as the days go
vk i just wanna see burn for all the poor modding its his time.
grae im still waiting for the bold d1 IM THE BATMAN speel

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
il be frank im not a fan of voting xan d1 as hes a useless tit and get better as the days go
vk i just wanna see burn for all the poor modding its his time.
grae im still waiting for the bold d1 IM THE BATMAN speel
I dont think we'll get the grae speel since pressure has backed off of him and no real traction or thoughts toward him
VK seems to get your ire often.
Xan should know ghosting d1s repeatedly may result in his early death. Plenty of people get better as the phases pass, so this is a meh excuse at this point to me.

Claws

Mastermind
VK wouldnt get my ire if he could host a proper game instead its out with the balance out with the rules ect

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
void is still an excellent vote for reasons other than "poor modding" deadline is tomorrow night so I guess we have plenty of time but it might be nice if people stated playing

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I dont think we'll get the grae speel since pressure has backed off of him and no real traction or thoughts toward him
VK seems to get your ire often.
Xan should know ghosting d1s repeatedly may result in his early death. Plenty of people get better as the phases pass, so this is a meh excuse at this point to me.
Excuse you, I missed ONE day 1 cos I didnt realise the game had started

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
At either rate Sundays are just a busy day for me, Im around a fair bit more tomorrow and will be online until EOD (I think)

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
I had been mostly pushing BN just to see if anything would happen although my vote was based on legit reasoning.. I had felt like

Oh yeah...

Vote: Matt

Tradition... but damn, already has some momentum

Unvote:
was a bit conscientious

gonna hop on and ride that void train till deadline runs out

Vote: void

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
its ok he will vote me aswell for being a poor player and bitching at all his designs
Sure, why not?

Vote: Claws

Been busy. Do not mind if I am yeeted. Am still not red. Less than zero shot of me choosing red, when given an option, when i have been scum multiple games in a row and everyone already made it clear they'd likely be out for my blood, but yall do you ;) I will check in later this afternoon as that is when I am free again.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
If anyone who was pushing for me is like "omg, i am so shocked he wasn't red. Shocked I tell you" yall should be looking square at them.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
People like variety. Like some of these corporate shills would volunteer for a weekend shift right after a weekend shift.

Ya gotta ask yourself if void is the type of mook who would do that.

I could maybe see it if he thought that there would be some other folks he liked to shoot the shit with working the weekends too. But that's kind of the only scenario I see.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Hey boss, you only doing vote counts on discord?
Nm. The "there may be additional posts" gets me every fucking time.

This is something I'll be mentioning when the owner does our quarterly engagement survey.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I might even volunteer for the focus group.

Not that it will result in anything other than free popcorn

Claws

Mastermind
This is just falling to when in doubt vote claws how lame and of d1 of all days o well

Claws

Mastermind
Im always weary of crackle as i have a hard time reading him vk tho opptunistic omgus :thebirds:

That being said im not 100% on vk i just didnt like the casual im not red why focus there why not say im town eat my ass ect

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Guess I need to get in here and vote or something. Yeah not sure which way to go yet though. Figured we are looking to not do sleep so guess I need to read again to see who is sus which is like all of you by the way.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I always find Claws to be sus... Dont really see him being mislynched often. Can usually wiggle his way out.
Ditto. I am bad about tunneling on him now as sus because he has talked his way out of so yeets in the past and snowed me so I tend to just assume he is sus now.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I have some errands to run for a couple hours. Will try rereading the thread on the phone in the little dead time i have. Will be available for the final 5-6hrs of the day

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
Guess I need to get in here and vote or something. Yeah not sure which way to go yet though. Figured we are looking to not do sleep so guess I need to read again to see who is sus which is like all of you by the way.
I feel you here. I hate D1 votes because I’m terrible at D1 reads and it just feels like a shot in the dark.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
So majority yeet and two people on 3 votes. Are those the trains we are going to push or do we think things will get switched around a little?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
mtr just left the breakroom. signed his name on the inspection sheet. and went right back to the breakroom

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
I don’t want to risk day ending with me not getting a vote in, but I also don’t want to jump on either of the current trains. I’m going to sheep CWE as a placeholder vote. His liver tends to have uncanny instincts. I have trouble following while at work, but I will do my best to keep checking in.

Vote: Blind Ninja

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I feel you here. I hate D1 votes because I’m terrible at D1 reads and it just feels like a shot in the dark.
Most of them are. In a game where you might need to (eg. not role madness), I just try to find something that makes me feel like 17% better about the vote.

And I still don't feel like I need to force it if I don't get something that makes me feel like it's 50/50 or I can get multiple other people to 50/50 as a result of the action.

And psych has pto this weekend, so he can't he even say anything.

archer supervisor GIF

Listo95

Madame Listo has consulted da spirits and dey say dis person must be sent back to da spirit realm.

Vote: Rock

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
How do you feel about Blind Ninja and mattheieu?
The not voting sleep early was strange for Matt. BN’s been asking questions towards the game set-up. Could be looking busy but haven’t seen particularly off so far.

Top Bottom