Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The Palate Cleanser

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Your edified elegance is entirely egregious
GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Vote: Mazer

Easiest. Choice. Ever.
First foxxi can't manage the schedule, so we all have to come in on a Saturday.

Now you're with the laziest shit ever. We're going to be here all day.

Stay out of the break room, and keep your hands out of the cookie jar

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Clearly you didn't offer Foxxi cookies.
It's good. Goodness forbid you don't keep your checking your discord at home.

Its fine. Nobody needs a life outside of this anyway.

Assembling votes is ESSENTIAL WORK.

Not that we can expect hazard pay

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I thought the d1 tradition was lunching a claimed cop
The only tradition is 5 people doing all the work and then everyone else lurking outside with their smokes.

Tradition.....

Always be careful when people give lip service to tradition, but don't really mean it.....

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
thats also tradition however that ding dong lora isnt here
Obviously teacher's favorite didn't get called in.

But Obviously there's a couple filthy animals. @Badger, @Claws.....use the 5s system.

I really don't want to wander around looking for things. You know where shit goes.

And you better tell me right now if you took any of the cookies from the fridge.

Just because they're crumbl cookies doesn't mean you don't tell me if you decided to "share"

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Obviously teacher's favorite didn't get called in.

But Obviously there's a couple filthy animals. @Badger, @Claws.....use the 5s system.

I really don't want to wander around looking for things. You know where shit goes.

And you better tell me right now if you took any of the cookies from the fridge.

Just because they're crumbl cookies doesn't mean you don't tell me if you decided to "share"
I left the cookies in the fridge, took the ones in the pantry though

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
The only tradition is 5 people doing all the work and then everyone else lurking outside with their smokes.

Tradition.....

Always be careful when people give lip service to tradition, but don't really mean it.....
You've played with Lora...

He had the habit of d1 claiming cop with a guilty on someone. It ended in his lynch occasionally

Claws

Mastermind
lora "i am cop please no lynch" and then WE LYNCH HIM and i wanna say theres been quite a few times he is actually the cop lol :lol:

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
lora "i am cop please no lynch" and then WE LYNCH HIM and i wanna say theres been quite a few times he is actually the cop lol :lol:
Rajah's few vanilla games go differently. Somehow the doc is the day 1 lynch. Then everyone follows scum until the cop just...gives up? Off the top of my head...

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Rajah's few vanilla games go differently. Somehow the doc is the day 1 lynch. Then everyone follows scum until the cop just...gives up? Off the top of my head...
I'm not sure if you're following all the lock-out/tag out procedures.

You might be about to get this line shutdown

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Oh, in MMOC if the cop wasnt lynched day 1, it was 100% the doctor.

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
Spirits heed my call. There’s no need to worry about me.
For I am green and lit like a Christmas tree.

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Slowly dying? Never understood you humans fascination with keeping a dead tree in y'alls house for 1/12 (or more!) of the year.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I'm not 100% sure you're going to pass a drug test.

You are not in Vermont. That's pretty much instant term.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Slowly dying? Never understood you humans fascination with keeping a dead tree in y'alls house for 1/12 (or more!) of the year.
The only thing I’ve done with the Xmas tree that was here when I moved in was put beer cans, toilet paper and a Fairy liquid bottle for the angel. Apart from that, gathering dust in the cupboard.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Fucking shit.

Let the people have a nice pine smell and some egg nog.

I get one pretzel day each December, and if you get it canceled, I will end you

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I'm not 100% sure you're going to pass a drug test.

You are not in Vermont. That's pretty much instant term.
I’ve been dealing with people less sane than I am. Some guy trying to take our company for thousands over a worm getting into their celery they bought for two quid three weeks ago. “Forgot to phone, we were on holiday. Says he has journalistic connections and friends in the media.

I need the drugs lol.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Not to mention the bloke emailing CEO over mouldy bread.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I work in healthcare, and we have patients getting mouldy bread all the god damn time. :banghead:
To be honest he was more angry I couldn’t refund him for the mould over the phone and had to go back to the shop he bought it from. Offered him a voucher for the value which he still took and emailing the CEO

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
The audacity to enter the game and immediately voting someone.
Did you look at the 1st few posts of the game? People joined and immediately voted. Why does rock doing it a couple hours later strike a cord, but those at the start of the game not?

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
Did you look at the 1st few posts of the game? People joined and immediately voted. Why does rock doing it a couple hours later strike a cord, but those at the start of the game not?
There may be some sarcasm detected in my comment, as i quite literally voted someone as soon as i entered.

Crackleslap

Lost Wolf
I somehow kindal ike this response though for other reasons.

Claws

Mastermind
so speaking of thanksgiving i had a cat that once took the entire cooked bird off the table just before every1 sat down to eat and ate half of it the cat couldnt even move he was too full :lol:

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
so speaking of thanksgiving i had a cat that once took the entire cooked bird off the table just before every1 sat down to eat and ate half of it the cat couldnt even move he was too full :lol:
How small is your turkey? Or even more terrifying, HOW BIG IS YOUR CAT?!

Claws

Mastermind
well the cat in question is no longer among the living it was was a very "heavy" cat orange tabby overweight as fuck we get a decent size turkey in the 20-23lb range

Claws

Mastermind
the reason i get a bigger size turkey is i enjoy leftovers for the rest of the month

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Claws refusing to tell me if he stole cookies from the break room.

HR gonna take a look at the cameras

rock meets hard place

Kitten Herder
Pronouns
he/him
sleep/no lynch votes are kinda dumb. I get that it is a thing on this site and I've learned to accept it and in a role madness it might make some sense to no lynch d1 so town has maximum pr usage but in a more traditional game the risk of hitting a town pr is greatly diminished + the game isn't going to be solved through night actions and write-ups like most games. You could prob make the argument that matt is scummy for not voting sleep/no lynch right off the bat like he normally does and then when he gets called on it he does just that,

just sheep me cause no one is going to do anything. Scum can blame me if BN flips town and town can praise me if he flips scum. It's a win win for everyone!

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
well the cat in question is no longer among the living it was was a very "heavy" cat orange tabby overweight as fuck we get a decent size turkey in the 20-23lb range
Orange tabbies are a trip. I’ve never met one that didn’t have big personality and very food motivated. LOL

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
sleep/no lynch votes are kinda dumb. I get that it is a thing on this site and I've learned to accept it and in a role madness it might make some sense to no lynch d1 so town has maximum pr usage but in a more traditional game the risk of hitting a town pr is greatly diminished + the game isn't going to be solved through night actions and write-ups like most games. You could prob make the argument that matt is scummy for not voting sleep/no lynch right off the bat like he normally does and then when he gets called on it he does just that,

just sheep me cause no one is going to do anything. Scum can blame me if BN flips town and town can praise me if he flips scum. It's a win win for everyone!
Any particular reason you think BN?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
blah blah blah

15 people... what do we think of this vanilla setup?

10/5, 10/4/1, 9/5/1?

Town likely with a cop and doc. Scum with a GF invest immune and maybe BPV.

Thoughts?
If its a "standard" game 12/3 is the norm?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him

Actually gonna agree with this, without the write-ups the only info we gain is from voting and arguments. Misyeeting here is still better than sleeping

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
There was a mafia championship season where it was just 12/3. If there are town roles i would lean 11/4.
Yeah my game there was 12/3, and its quite popular to run 12/3. Hmm could be, I dunno how much it could vary around what Foxxi has planned for us

Blind Ninja

Vigilante

I still dont get your infatuation with me.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
But thats cos we play mostly role madness? Where town has a lot more tools?
Town has more tools, but so does scum. Role madness just makes it harder to balance and numbers are a part of that. I guess I could look back at some of our older vanilla games and see what the numbers were, but i feel like it was closer to 30% scum then 20%

Claws

Mastermind
yawn i just got up ill say i dislike voids im not red and his response to not being yellow then again i just dont like him and want to see him sink anyways :sniper:

Tildey

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
she/her
There was a mafia championship season where it was just 12/3. If there are town roles i would lean 11/4.

“If” there are town roles? Is that an indication that you’re not town? If you were town wouldn’t you be confident in the existence of town roles?

Listo95

“If” there are town roles? Is that an indication that you’re not town? If you were town wouldn’t you be confident in the existence of town roles?
Da spirits dat were ‘round him tell Madame Listo dat he meant extra roles besides cop/doc.

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Why are people desperately trying to make something out of me not immediately voting to sleep? We're following up on a game where Void was scum, so I voted him on that basis as a joke as my entry post in the game. It isn't any deeper than that.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Okay. Never done this style before so lets see how terrible I am at this.

Alignment flip only. Okay well that is going to make things interesting on top of the no write ups.

Okay so now time to go read while I eat my brunch

Matthieu

Scum Hunter
Anyway, I'd be fine with yeeting either Xan or Crackle today. I dislike how my obvious joke vote was latched onto so quickly and then both Void and myself ended up becoming 'trains'. Not with any great weight behind them but it reeks of opportunism.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
It’s just pointing fingers at each other, that’s it lol. The meme’s been used on Rajah a while now.
Yeah that is the House at the beginning of a game. We going around calling each other sus. Tildey and I have already done that a few times yesterday and today.

Top Bottom