Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The Palate Cleanser

Badger

“70% Furry, 30% Filthy, 100% Fun”
Pronouns
he/him
I dislike that you didn't even pop in to say that.

But unless Claws is CC'd, I think his claim is legit.
Yeah went to bed early. Busy day and you know being 41 in all that lol.

But I’ve never been a big train-hopper anyway (unless I have to). Constant votes/unvotes annoyed me enough as a mod especially when virm did it. I more tunnelly (even when wrong).

I agree on the Claws CCing claim part.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Which actually lends more cred to Matthieu outside of him providing info.

He wouldn't claim as an oracle D1, which is literally likely the ONLY reason he didn't claim on D1.

You wanted to. Didn't you?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
But I’ve never been a big train-hopper anyway (unless I have to). Constant votes/unvotes annoyed me enough as a mod especially when virm did it. I more tunnelly (even when wrong).
I hate this so much. I cannot put into words the depths of my hatred for these words.

You have achieved a new level of hatred previously thought impossible to attain.

I'm impressed.

MTR

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Why wouldn't you just kill the doc?

Why Rock over a claimed doc?
That is what I am asking myself right now why not kill the claimed doc.

To be honest I missed the claim doc when I was scanning stuff last night after I finally had a chance to read after the day was over otherwise I would have done my action on the doc.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I hate this so much. I cannot put into words the depths of my hatred for these words.

You have achieved a new level of hatred previously thought impossible to attain.

I'm impressed.
Yeah like if someone has good info and caught a scum then naturally jump onto that train. But yeah I don’t like moving about generally without hard info. Though this is a non-Rajah like game with claiming and all so different playstyle too and all that so getting my bearings.

And you’re welcome. :)

Claws

Mastermind
well i can say its not me i self targeted the fuck outta myself last night

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
So, I wonder how in depth Foxxi actually built her game and if she went back to her old standby of how they are built.

It may explain 3 protection claims.

Claws

Mastermind
but for real you killed my biggest fan i will find you. and i will kill you.

Claws

Mastermind
im surprised that you were not shot vk being loud and obnoxious even more then rock

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’m about to lose my mind
You've been gone for so long, I'm runnin' out of time
I need a doctor, call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
To bring me back to life

Claws

Mastermind
dr dre eminem GIF

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
I’m still hip…even if my hip is one of the first to go.

Listo95

Madame Listo be saddened by da death dat occurred. However da spirits be much stronger than before now.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
But da MTR one be sayin dat dey tried stoppin all da actions on da Rocky one and it failed by a possible man o' power.
I read that as man-o-war and imagined a giant jellyfish killing Rock.

I don't want to doubt MTR because what scum comes up with that plan to claim a protect on someone who died knowing it will bring questions. Unless he wants to lean into this being a bastard game.

Listo95

Da spirits have told Madame Listo dere be a way for the MTR one ta be tellin' da truth.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Scum could be furnished with fake claims. It's what Foxxi and I started to do towards the end of MMO to prevent mass claims from ruining the game. I could see her putting similar roles in the game.

3 protection roles seems like a fucking lot. But i don't want to be like "one of these is scum" on the notion that there may or may not be fake claims.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
So if this is “not a bastard game?” then why no yeet we think? Immunity vote…is that Foxxi mod style?

CWE

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Never thought I'd say this from the N1 kill choice.

Thank you scum...

Both Drunk CWE and myself had Rock at #3 on our we want this dead list.

I need a shower.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
*so used to majority as in lead vote getter

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
So Badger is good. Claws is likely legit because of how he claimed. That leaves MTR. And I struggle with scum MTR coming out with a play like that.

It doesn't feel like MTR. So maybe there are just 3 protections and the scum has strongman kills?

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, I kinda wanna derp clear that.
I got used to lead vote getting so much
Scum could be furnished with fake claims. It's what Foxxi and I started to do towards the end of MMO to prevent mass claims from ruining the game. I could see her putting similar roles in the game.

3 protection roles seems like a fucking lot. But i don't want to be like "one of these is scum" on the notion that there may or may not be fake claims.
Come on…when I steered people wrong?

lately?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Townier:

VK
Badger
Claws
Matthieu
Listo
BN

Mazer

Neutralier:

MTR (No CC yet, but least credible of the claims. Unsure why scum would claim it though)
Crackleslap
CWE
Val

Scummier:

Satsu
Xan
Tildey

Obviously with 4, there is another name there, but I like this so far.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Everything is generally ordered. Tildey still is new but this wears off today unless I see some things. Continuing from yesterdays attempted CFD.

Vote: Satsu

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Okay that joke went over the cat’s head lol

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Claws is probably just mad that I got to kill Future last time and he didn’t.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Xan

I’ll get the ball rolling.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
PS cereal at night is better than in the morning. Don’t know why that is.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker

You would almost have to make a plan to hit some false claims.

We can't overcredit every claim.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
So you have a few possibilities.

1 is that mtr is lying and there was no power overriding his protection.

Another is that scum used a powered kill to take out rock on night 1.

If you believe the 2nd, you have to go back to why rock with a potentially outed dr.

And.....also ask other things.

Claws

Mastermind
Well assuming i self protected and could self targetwhich is an mmoc thang id vote a mmoc player as scum looks at vk

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
You would almost have to make a plan to hit some false claims.

We can't overcredit every claim.
No. My point is in my games when I do these style, I started to give scum teams fake claims so they wouldn't need to worry about mass claims. I would always choose a role I didn't use (but still a basic role usually) so when they claimed it, there would be no counter claim.

It takes away from the fun of a CC sometimes, but makes it so scum aren't fucked by being unimaginative which...can happen.

Badger

Pronouns
he/him
It’s taking every restraint not to vote Claws instead because he’s a night cereal hater.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Well assuming i self protected and could self targetwhich is an mmoc thang id vote a mmoc player as scum looks at vk
It is being postulated as a strongman kill because MTR tried to save Rock. If I had a strongman kill, I'd have shot you because you claimed and I'd assume you'd have self protected. Just like I hinted at before you brazenly claimed you could self target.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
None of what has been said contradicts my original questions.

It just adds another potential misrepresentation or strengthens my 2nd question

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
No. My point is in my games when I do these style, I started to give scum teams fake claims so they wouldn't need to worry about mass claims. I would always choose a role I didn't use (but still a basic role usually) so when they claimed it, there would be no counter claim.

It takes away from the fun of a CC sometimes, but makes it so scum aren't fucked by being unimaginative which...can happen.
So .....we still need to not overcredit every claim?

Claws

Mastermind
It is being postulated as a strongman kill because MTR tried to save Rock. If I had a strongman kill, I'd have shot you because you claimed and I'd assume you'd have self protected. Just like I hinted at before you brazenly claimed you could self target.
He could lie and be the killer idk

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I don't want everyone in my pocket. I want a free-thinking society.

Except when I tell people not to false clear. Everyone should just fall in line at that point.

It's a situational morality, I admit

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
Agree with not clearing all 3 claims, even with no counters. Would say those folks are a little lower on the priority list.

Top Bottom