Fingers of Suspicion

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mafia 8: The Palate Cleanser

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
He is apparently a medical examiner with two actions at night that tells him different things.

Do you have two night actions? Does anyone?
My role is literally confirmed, how can you evne sprout this after saying I sound scummy for not knowing how roles work? Like what is this. You're straight up lying and bullshitting this push

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
He is apparently a medical examiner with two actions at night that tells him different things.

Do you have two night actions? Does anyone?
Also, you claimed yours has THREE lmao. HOw the fuck are you getting away with this bullshit?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Come on he is literally lying through his fucking teeth in the most obvious way ever and somehow people are agreeing with it?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Theres a good chance he is just the SK, but for real. Look at how bad his push is and how many lies he is telling

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Like on top of that I started Claws wagon D1 and he wouldnt have had to claim if Id voted elsewhere before logging off for the night, so unless you think Im SK there is 0 chance Im partnered with Claws

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Like on top of that I started Claws wagon D1 and he wouldnt have had to claim if Id voted elsewhere before logging off for the night, so unless you think Im SK there is 0 chance Im partnered with Claws
Starting a wagon on a scum does not a town make.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
No. I claimed my action can manifest into 6 actions randomly. Not having two actions I can physically choose from.

Try again.
Thats literally the same thing? My role has one action, I medically examine. I then get to choose if I want to know the cause of death or their role. How can you even remotely pretend thats scummy? Come on, people surely arent that silly.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Thats literally the same thing? My role has one action, I medically examine. I then get to choose if I want to know the cause of death or their role. How can you even remotely pretend thats scummy? Come on, people surely arent that silly.
I am going with Madame Listo confirming that any role can be any alignment.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If Mazer is jailed he is cleared from being SK, which realistically only leaves VK/Satsu/BN/Tildey

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Da spirits be in agreement dat you made it sound like ya had 2 different actions.
Whats that got to do with anything though? What about it makes it good or bad? Its completely NAI and VK pretending its anything but is absurdly scummy

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
He literally jailed me lmao.

You slipped and tried an argument that was wrong.

Good try.
No, he admitted he jailed Rock and thats why people thought there was a strongman. So why are you even pretending otherwise? He then believed his jail failed because of the role stop action targeting his ability only, rather than two abilities.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
No, he admitted he jailed Rock and thats why people thought there was a strongman. So why are you even pretending otherwise? He then believed his jail failed because of the role stop action targeting his ability only, rather than two abilities.
That is literally not what he said.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
This is why VK keeps trying to call me scummy for resolving how the roles work btw. He is trying to confuse matters and hide behind bold lies. He then took the exact same approach calling my role scummy because it has two parts.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Why else would Badger believe the Role stop aimed at Rock would block EITHER Jail OR kill?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
And i quoted you where he specifically said he jailed me.

He was answering your awful question about how roles work like this is your first year playing mafia
No he didnt, he jailed Rock to try keep him safe. Thats what he said and you're trying to spin it as something completely different.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Yes, MTR and Badger both targeted Rock, Badger believes his Jail was the one affected by MTRs role stop. It says that right there in what I quoted.
Badger did not target Rock.

Badger did not wonder about anything.

YOU made up some shit about wondering

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Apparently VK at the time didnt believe he was jailed. So why does current VK getting called out for being an SK believe it? I wonder what happened in between

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
VK is literally lying about being jailed to avoid being read as the SK. If VK wasnt the SK he wouldnt go back and quote something clearly false to defend himself with. This is whats called a guilty conscience and its what scum have.

Thats all folks.

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
You suspected a lie because your kill went through so you knew he wasnt jailed. You dont have a strongman kill.
I never said I had a strongman kill? MTR suggested a strongman kill first because he said he rolestopped Rock. And we assumed a strongman until Listo stated that there could have been a roleblock.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
I stg if I get yeeted for putting Claws in danger day 1 and then single handily catching the SK I will cook someones kitten.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Nice try VK, but you cannot get past me that easily. Its why you had to kill me after I played for like 3 hours last game.

Listo95

Madame Listo still be belivin da Xan one be evil due ta da fact dat I already be speaking directly to da dead and town ain’t need 2 o dose.

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Madame Listo still be belivin da Xan one be evil due ta da fact dat I already be speaking directly to da dead and town ain’t need 2 o dose.
I don't speak to the dead at all though? Like by that logic shouldn't Matt be a wolf? Or Val?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Why would town have schizophrenic masons when all those roles already exist?
Are you saying BN and I are both a SK team? So there is only one other scum who was partnered with claws?

Or are you saying I am actually a SK and BN is just being carried along thinking in a mason friend?

Or are you saying that Matthieus info about 4 bads is a lie?

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
Just because I am about to step away and I want it all in one post so everyone can see what Xanjori is trying to claim.

Badger came into Day 2 and discussed some things with me and then quoted my vote on him saying this:

1696894769713.png

Very clearly states that he is jailed me. What Xanjori is then trying to point to as Badger being confused was this.

1696894894856.png

Xanjori is asking about a ROLEBLOCKER, which he knows. Xanjori is contending that Badger said he jailed Rock, but we can literally just look a bit later anddddd

1696895011418.png

So unless Badger decided just not to correct me, nothing Xanjori said actually holds water.

Good attempt though.

Blind Ninja

Vigilante
I would hope that Blind Ninja would say something if there's suss things in the chat.
Last day phase was more or less dead in there... I was drunk or asleep for the portion we could chat. Nothing has been a red flag for me.

What Void says makes sense though I do not recall Xanjori having posted this often when in a contest against another player before (whereas Void can put out a lot of posts as either alignment), so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Vote: Voidkitten

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
Like are people even reading or are they just voting without thinking? Im actually getting annoyed by the naked votes.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
Are you saying BN and I are both a SK team? So there is only one other scum who was partnered with claws?

Or are you saying I am actually a SK and BN is just being carried along thinking in a mason friend?

Or are you saying that Matthieus info about 4 bads is a lie?
I thought about this after he made his post.

If there's anything beyond random smoke.....

I believe the operating theory that would make most sense is that you and Blind Ninja would be faking a role.

For partnered mafia, I am not aware of anything that you have said that would not be possible for you to fake (remind me if I missed something there). And Val's role listed you as a schizophrenic, not a mason (if I remember correctly?).

But maybe I'm misreading that because the SK doesn't make sense with scum. But I still think the SK would have been a mess-up, because why would foxxi delete it. I dunno.

To be clear, this is not my operating theory, and I felt yesterday was looking pretty obvious with who claws was trying to defend. Frustratingly obvious. #avengethebadge

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I have never played a game in which actions go through on a jailed target. Even ToS works that way
I also thought that jailkeeper blocks targets action and all actions on target. Wiki says that would be non standard. Got to trust wiki then.

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
I also thought that jailkeeper blocks targets action and all actions on target. Wiki says that would be non standard. Got to trust wiki then.
I've seen strongman overcome it. But that might be more house rules

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
I've seen strongman overcome it. But that might be more house rules
Strongman always overcomes jailer. It's what strongman does.

Normal strongman pierces all protection except options that make the person completely untargetable (commuter, for example) and any passive protections (such as a BPV). In some games, strongman can also pierce a BPV if that is the main method of protection. House rules can modify it and I change my strongman most games to better interact with abilities, but they ALWAYS pierce roleblocks, redirects, jails, etc.

Jailer acts as a doctor (protect from a kill) and a roleblock (stop jailed target from using actions). It does NOT stop actions from being used on the target, in its normal form, except for a hostile kill.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Has Val role copped you and confirmed this?
He didnt but he could. Better pick than to see if doctor is a doctor as doctor isnt alignment indicative but vt is.

And Listo could ask Badger who he jailed n1. I ISOd badger and I am not 100% convinced it was VK. Could anso ask him how his role works.

Matthieu could ask if there are masons in game. Doesn't even need to ask how many :>

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
Vote: Tildey

Xan great choice too. I would rather let mafia deal with SK. Killed Clawsie, dont you want to punish?

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
He didnt but he could. Better pick than to see if doctor is a doctor as doctor isnt alignment indicative but vt is.

And Listo could ask Badger who he jailed n1. I ISOd badger and I am not 100% convinced it was VK. Could anso ask him how his role works.

Matthieu could ask if there are masons in game. Doesn't even need to ask how many :>
Not a bad shout.

I like where your head is at

Season 6 Knowledge GIF by Friends

Mazer

Spirit Breaker
@VoidKitten

On your last scum team, you killed cwe on n1. Remind me who the main proponents of that kill were. I'm wondering if killing cwe as soon as he was cleared, indicts anyone other than claws

VoidKitten

Dr. Voidiarty
Pronouns
he/him
@VoidKitten

On your last scum team, you killed cwe on n1. Remind me who the main proponents of that kill were. I'm wondering if killing cwe as soon as he was cleared, indicts anyone other than claws
I was the one who brought it up first as we were looking for a kill. Psycho said it was a good callout on CWE and we just went from there.

Satsu

Scum Hunter
Pronouns
he/him
I tking xan is a hit.

What would it be otherwise? Val mtr claws and a sk in bn vk listo mazer?

Xanjori

Vigilante
Pronouns
he/him
If Im right on VK being the SK its absolutely in our best interest to cut him out asap, it removes half the NKs and we dont know if theyll hit town or wolves next. I think Satsu and Tildey both have SK/wolf equity with their claims but just how VK has played and posted makes me think its him.

Top Bottom